Barnyard ( My Style )

By SkylarPKeeney

A Spoof Parody of Nick's movie Barnyard 2006 More

Cast
Roll Call
Hill Surfing
Meeting
Lecture
Goofing Off
Sonic Meets Amy
Night Party !
Night Shift
Boombastic & Sonic's Song
Pizza Guy
I Won't Back Down
Scourge's Arrival
Chuck vs Scourge & The Deadly 6
Chuck's Funeral
Choosing A New Leader
Jemima Cheers Sonic Up
Partying at Daylight/ Wild Taz
Busted
Sonic Tricks Carl
Mushu & Tails Watch The Girls
Joyriding
Officer Chase
Sonic x Amy
Sonic Confronts Scourge
Sonic Visits Chuck's Grave
Leaving/ Kidnapped
Rescuing The Ladies
The Final Battle
Motorcycles
The Birth of Charles
Shego's Hair Goes Crazy
Barnyard Bop

Boy Tipping

226 3 5
By SkylarPKeeney

Now the moon risen , Sonic walks down a different meadow as he stretches.

Sonic- Okay , quick little once around the barnyard , then , hello party !

Sonic stops in his tracks as he sees 4 kids :

Nelson , Jimbo , Dolph , and the other kid were quietly stalking up to a sleeping cow. But he didn't notice that Espio , Vector , and Charmy were aproaching.

Espio- ( Smiles ) Hey , hey , look at this ! It's our new inside connection ! Congrats , Sonic.

Then they suddenly notice the kids in the meadow and glare hatefully at them.

Espio- Oh , will you look at that ?!

As the kids made it up the hill in front of a brown cow , Nelson gets in front and quietly snickers as his friends usher him. Nelson quickly wipes his nose and then carelessly pushes the cow , making it fall on it's side , instantly waking it up and making it freak out as it moos in fear..The trio glare daggers at the bullies a Sonic looks aghast and offended.

Nelson- Ha ha ! That's called cow tipping ! Ha ha !

Nelson and his friends run out of the meadows , leaving the helpless cow.

Espio- ( Growls ) Ugh , that so steams me ! I wish I could get ahold of that little....!

Then Sonic starts to get an idea on how to get back at Nelson.

Sonic- Hey... I'm in charge, right ?

Espio- Oh , oh , we're so talking ! Are we not talking ?

Vector- Talking the walk , walking the talk.

Charmy- ( Smirks ) Walkie-talkie , huh ?

Sonic- ( Smirks ) Let's go.

Sonic and the trio see the bullies ride off on their bikes.

In Shego's and Drakken's house , Shego was getting real irritated from the loud music at the barn , that she couldn't even concentrate crocheting.

Shego- I hear music over there again , do you here music ? That farmer's out of control. We should call someone. We should call someone.

Drakken rolls his eyes and groans softly.

Meanwhile , Sonic and the trio make it up to Shego's house.

Espio- I smell buttermilk .

Sonic- ( Shushing ) Shut up , shut up.

Espio- What's the smell ?

Sonic- ( Shushing ) Stop it ! Stop it !

Sonic spots a window with Shego in front of it from the inside busy crocheting. So , he zooms to the car and signals the trio to be quiet. Espio camouflages in with the window as he stealthily makes it to where Sonic it. Charmy flies over there. Vector crawls on his fours and looks at Shego , who looks at him for 2 seconds before she proceeds to crochet. As soon as Vector leaves , Shego quickly registers what she saw and gasps as she drops her utensils.

Shego- Drakken , there is a crocodile outside !

Drakken- ( Huffs , unfazed ) There's no croc farm . There are no crocodiles around here !

Shego- No , I mean right outside. Looming like a ghost ! Like a--Like a reaper !

Drakken- No , crocodiles don't like the indoors at all. They prefer it out in the swamps ! Where they can get a swim-on !

Offended , the raven haired woman , scowls at her associate.

Shego- Drakken , I am not crazy. I am medicated for a chemical imbalance.( Looks at the window ) Don't you sit there and think that I am crazy.

Drakken- Your mind's gone woman. Where'd it go ? I don't know. It's gone.

Back outside , Sonic and threesome excitedly make it to the driver side of the vehicle.

Espio-( Smiles excitedly ) This is so sweet ! This is so wicked sweet ! I love the new you , Sonic !

Sonic- Okay , Vec , do you remember how to do this ?

Espio- Oh , he remembers

Vector- I remember.

Charmy- Yeah , he remembers.

Espio- He's remembering.

They silently open the door and Vector sneakily hotwires the car before everyone quietly sneaks in and they drive off into the night. Espio , Vector , and Charmy were pleased of doing something new.

Espio- Well , pinch me , I'm dreaming. Here is a first. Sonic joining us in a joyride. ( Jokingly ) That's the animal sin of sins , right ?

Vector- ( Chuckles ) "Sin of sins" , I like that.

Espio- ( To Charmy ) Hey , old bid. Bud , did you bring the stuff ?

Charmy- ( Smiles ) It's right here !

Charmy take out a packet of coca cola drinks in cans.

Espio- Show it.

Charmy- It's right th--

Espio- Show it.

Charmy- It's right the--

Espio- Show it.

Charmy- It's right th--

Espio- Show it.

Charmy- ( Glares ) It's right here !

Everyone quickly got a soda can and drink drinks as Espio joyously pops his head out screaming.

Espio- Whoo hoo ! We're rebels ! We're rebels !

Vector- We're the wildest !

Sonic rolls his eyes before he quickly spots Nelson and his gang of cronies.

Sonic- There they are.

They see them biking into a public neighborhood called "Happy Acres"

Vector- Aw , too bad we can't go in there.

Charmy- Yeah , huh ?

Espio- It breaks my heart.

But Sonic wasn't giving up. He plasters a look of determination before he steps on the gad and heads in the place and stomps on the brake as they made it to Nelson's house.

In Nelson's house , Nelson kicks his bedroom door open and walks inside as he hears his mother.

Mother- Now , remember , honey. I told you we can't be staying up late on a school night.

Nelson rolls his eyes and mocks his mom.

Nelson- Oh , whatever ! I'll do what I want !

Nelson slams his door shit before he takes off his shoes , jumps onto his bed , punches his pillow a few times before he grabs a sock monkey.

Nelson- You've come to a wrong place ! ( Throws it aside ) Yeah !

Nelson the covers up in his blanket and falls fast asleep.

Just then , Nelson covers up in his blanket and falls fast asleep. Sonic and the group watch from his bedroom window and silently open it up before they sneak in one by one approach the sleeping Nelson.

Sonic- ( Quietly ) On 3.

All- ( Quietly ) 1...2...3 !!

They simultaneously push the kid off his bed , waking him up as he pulls the blanket off his head and pants as he looks around. Sonic and the gang smirk scornfully.

Sonic- That's called BOY TIPPING ! Ha ha ha !!!

As the gang mock him , the fearful Nelson started to scream as he sees 4 talking animals in his room , that got even with him ! His mother hears him screaming and is in her way to his room.

Not wanting to be exposed by an adult , the gang scatter like bugs and make it to the window. Sonic jumps first. Then Espio. Then Charmy flies out. But Vector is stuck halfway out. Sonic and the others pull onto the crocodile's arms in their best attempt to pull their crocodilian friend out as Nelson still screams.

By the time his mother opens the door , the animal gang are gone. She only found a disconcert Nelson cowering in the corner next to his bed.

Nelson- Never go to the meadows. Never go to the meadows.  Never go to the meadows. Never go to the meadows. Treat cows nicely.

Mother- Okay , no more red bull.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 10 2
Just creepy mlp Re written making the pony's opposite genders but they aren't exactly the same
21 0 3
My Aaahh!!! Real Monsters harem fanfic
8.3K 248 36
these are Oneshots from Billie Bust Up. Didn't want a Poppy Playtime repeat so I'm keeping this book separate from the canon Sonicphobia universe.
141 0 26
The Lion King story but in Pokémon version.