Under His Umbrella (A Jacob P...

By _Raylee_

Jacob, his little brother, and mom are homeless. They live in a car. Jacob has to do a lot of illegal things... More

Pre-Author's Note
Under His Umbrella (A Jacob Perez Love Story)
Character Introductory
Chapter One: Jealous?
Chapter Two: I have a Secret, and you don't know it... Yet
Chapter Three: Running into my Problems: Part One
Chapter Four: Running into My problems Part Two
Chapter Five: Twelve in Counting
Chapter Six: On that Pill
Chapter Seven: Meeting Nia
Chapter Eight: For Better or For Worse
Chapter Nine: Texting Buddy ;P
Chapter Ten: Neighborhood Crimes Part One
Chapter Twelve: Baby Talk
Chapter Thirteen: Awkward
Chapter Fourteen: Confronting the Problem Part One
Chapter Fifteen: Confronting the Problem Part Two
Chapter Sixteen: Friends, Best Friends, Boyfriends
Chapter Seventeen: Therapy
Chapter Eighteen: Meeting Old Friends
Chapter Nineteen: Just Realized
Chapter Twenty: Mad Monday Part One
Chapter Twenty One: Mad Monday Part Two
Chapter Twenty Two: Finished
Chapter Twenty Three: The Fight Scene
Chapter Twenty Four: Family Meeting
Chapter Twenty Five: TGIF
Chapter Twenty Six: Nia's Birthday Party Part One
Chapter Twenty Seven: Nia's Birthday Part Two
Chapter Twenty Eight: Let's Talk
Chapter Twenty Nine: 1st Date Part One
Chapter Thirty: 1st Date Part Two
Chapter Thirty One: Reject and Regrets
Chapter Thirty Two: Bitches!
Chapter Thirty Three: ''Brielle'' Day
Chapter Thirty Four: I Have Plans
Chapter Thirty Five: Thank You
Chapter Thirty Six: Under OUR Umbrella (Last Chapter)
Pre Epilogue: I'm Happy :)

Chapter Eleven: Neighborhood Crimes Part Two

3.8K 79 8
By _Raylee_

Sup!!! Last Chapter, disappointing, I know. Can't promise anything. Lol. But umm, I don't know what I will do with this chapter. So I decided to make a part two, to continue on since I thought last chapter wasnt all that good. Picture of Jasmine (Lauren London, but a younger version) and Domonique (Bow Wow, but a younger version) on the side. Enjoy the story!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

''Chapter Eleven: Neighborhood Crimes Part Two''

Recap:

I found him.

He was standing next to a dude with big plump pink lips. I couldn't see all that well because of the two or three people in front of them.

What are they doing?

I just see money and a bag. Money and a bag, passed by between each guy who came.

Is Jacob a drug dealer?

(Brielle POV)

Is Jacob a drug dealer?

Wtf! Then I suddenly get a perfect look of what was in the bag. Weed, for sure.

I think he saw me.

I turned around and went back to my house. I will not have any drug dealer in my house, for all I know he is probably on it too. Not around Bella and my furture neice or nephew. Him and his family has got's to go.

(Jacob POV)

I sell my last pack, and I see a car with a familiar face. Brielle? She looked scared as hell. ''Oh Shit'' I mumbled under my breath. If she sees me out here she will be scared to even be around me. And I don't think I can make up a lie this time.

(Brielle POV)

I pulled up to my house. And I practically slammed the car door.

I shuffled through my purse to find my keys, and I found them and opened the door.

When I walked in Ms. Perez was in the kitchen cooking with mom again. Dad was taking a nap. Bella was playing with a doll house. And Sienna wasn't there, but neither was Jojo. And I think I could here Dom and Jasmine upstairs making weird noises. Eww.

But I quickly pushed the idea to the back of my mind. I went straight upstairs to the room where Jacob slept and was about to start packing. But considering he was homeless and didn't really have much. But then I remembered, he had got some clothes at the mall yesterday.

I packed his stuff in an old suitcase that we had. I was thinking about packing his family's stuff. But it's not like they were doing the drug dealing themselves. Just Jacob, he has gots to go. I can't live with a person, knowing they were affiliating with Drugs.

Next time I get in an accident I'll be real careful letting that person stay in my house.

I started lugging his suitcase down the steps. I was really loud, so of course when I came downstairs everyone was looking at me.

''Brielle, where are you going with that suitcase?'' my mom asked worriedly.

''I am not going anywhere. But their son will be.'' I left off with that and went to bring his suitcase to the edge of the street. Like you would when you put your garbage can out. A very heartless person would just throw his stuff in the trash, but I decided to just put it at the curve.

He wants to sell weed and be working on the streets. He shouldn't mind living on it too.

I went upstairs and went to my room. Then I got a text.

It was from Sienna.

(Text Convo)

To: ItsMehBriBret

From: SiJa_LoveDeRealest

| I hate Jojo! The little twerp won't leave me alone! I don't know, it's like he likes me or something. But he is too young and I have a boyffriend. And he is about to mess that up!|

To: Sija_LoveDeRealest

From: ItsmehBriBret

|I swear their is something wrong with their family! Jacob is just... Nvm. What did he do?|

To: ItsMehBriBret

From: Sija_LoveDeRealest

|I'll tell you later. Please come pick me up. I'm at the park. Hurry Please!|

(End Of Text Convo)

I litterally jumped up from the bed and went to my closet to grab my black and purple hoodie. I grabbed my purse, and ran downstairs.

I ignored stares or comments, and went straight to the car. There family is gon' have to go.

(Jacob POV)

I rushed back to Brielle's house. As I'm running up, I see a suitcase on the curve of their drive way. But I don't see my Ma or Jojo out here. I unzip the suitcase, knowing what I would probably find.

And as I suspected, all my clothes were in the suitcase. I have to find some way to explain what she saw. And I am in even more trouble if she still doesnt accept, because then I definitly got to go back on the streets which I want to avoid doing.

I walk to their door, but I don't see Brielle's car. I walk faster to the door.

I press the doorbell. Ma answers, and has a sad and depressed expression glowing on her face. She didn't let me in she just came outside with me.

''You still on the streets, selling?'' she asked me dead up. I nodded and she looked down.

''Why? We had a nice family welcoming us inside their nice home. And you had to ruin it by going back into the streets. Their was no need too. You messed up this time. I mean, she must've saw you, couldn't you take a hint?'' I can't believe she was blaming all this on me. I mean, she is the one who started me on the streets just because she didn't want to risk going to jail and lose us. And she never said I didn't have to do it anymore. And Brielle is the one who came looking for me.

''Look, baby. Obviously Brielle doesn't want you living with her. So whenever Jojo comes back. We will start heading out. Come inside, washup, grab some food and relax. Until it's time to go. Mine as well enjoy it while you can.'' I nodded and we walked back inside.

When we walked in, everyones attention went back to us. ''Are you all leaving'' Mrs. Taylor asked, suprisingly. ''Well if Brielle says we must, then I guess we will'' ma said sounding disappointed.

''We can deal with Brielle later, you can stay as long as you like. Jacob go get your stuff and put it back in your room. I will cook anything you want.'' Mrs. Taylor said trying to reinvite us back in. I guess ma and her really made friends of the short time we have been here.

I am done with the streets. For good.

(Brielle's POV)

I found Sienna and Jojo. I decided to pick him up too, because I am not that heartless just to let a 8-year old find his own way to someone elses house. At first, Sienna didn't want him to even breath the same air as him.

But after Jojo appologized and agree'd to apologize to Jaylen she delt with him better. She never really told me what he did, but I do know that, Jacob's family needs to go.

--------------------------

I drove up to my house. I didn't see the suitcase anymore so I was counting on that he left, and won't come back.

We got in the house, and Sienna went straight upstairs to call her boo too make sure he isn't mad at her. Jojo went to follow but she slammed the door in his face before he got to enter.

But then I realize, Jacob's mom is still here in the kitchen. And the door to Jacob''s room is closed. Tf? He is still here?

I put on a mad face and went upstairs. I barged into his room. I shut the door behind me out of reflex. He was in the bathroom putting on deoderant in the mirror. Showing his abs, he looked soo mm. Lawd, I can use some of that.

After I realize I was daydreaming about him, when he noticed me my frown appeared back on my face.

''Why the fuck are you still here? Was it not obvious when your stuff was in a suitcase?'' I say practically yelling.

He reached in his suitcase and put on a wife beater. ''Just let me explain'' I pleaded.

''Explain what? That you are a drug dealer. That you are probably on it yourself. Fool please, I wasn't born yesterday. Weed is Weed. And you selling it is you selling it. And you can't try to make excuses, I saw what I saw'' I fumed, I was beyond pissed.

He was about to speak but I interupted him. ''I don't want weed around my family. In fact, any drugs! You're just, ugh'' I said not even wanting to look at him.

''Look. Let me explain. Okay?'' He looked at me to see if I would let him. I kept silent signaling that he can, but if it's a dumb explination, he is leaving.

''Since my family and I were homeless, we needed money. My mom was on the street, she was a prostitute, a drug dealer, name it. But one day she almost got caught. So when I was old enough she told me to start selling because if she went to jail she didn't want us to be apart. She didn't want to risk it. So I started going out there, I didn't know what I was doing because I was only 12. When my partner, Julian, saw me so young out there. I told him what happened and he put me under his wing. Like a father. So One day we raised up enough money to get a car. That's the one we had a car accident with. And I kept selling because I didn't want to use all of your money and not contribute anything. I kept telling Julian I wanted to stop, even today, and then you saw me and it went down hill for sure. Now I know it's alot but I promised myself, and now I will promise you and to your family, I won't sell again. Today was my last day.'' he finished.

I took a deep breath to take it in. ''So basically you just sold to get money just so your mom wouldn't get caught?'' I was still confused a little.

''Fucked up but yea.''

We sat in silence for a while. ''Well that still.....'' I was interupted from his kiss. I was shocked, but I kissed back. I don't know what I was doing. I wanted to let go but I just couldn't, then Dom walked in.

My eyes were open wide, I realeased my lips from his and quickly got up and left the room.

Oh My Gosh, What the hell did I just do?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. Jacob seems like a player, even if he had a girlfriend or not. But Brielle did kiss back, hmm, I wonder whats the next chapter going to be.

Questions to think About:

What will Dom do about Jacob seeing him kiss his little sister?

Will Brielle ever forgive herself kissing back with Jacob, even though she has a boyfriend?

Did OGSWNOD work with Jojo?

Will Sienna get her boo thang back?

Will Bella get more crackers and juice after she is done napping?

Lol.

Fan! Vote! Comment!

_Raylee_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 57K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
193K 4.4K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
287K 8.1K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."