Picture of a lifetime (Tronno...

By o2lcloudylove123

Everything seemed perfect for Troye and Connor. Their YouTube channels were growing and as Troyes singing car... More

Picture of a life time (Tronnor fanfic)
Chapter 1 - Photographs and cuddles
Chapter 2 - Flashbacks
Chapter 3 - Shooting pains
Chapter 4 - Airports
Chapter 5 - Playlist parties
Chapter 6 - Just tired?
Chapter 7 - Love notes
Chapter 8 - Camera
Chapter 9 - painful panels
Chapter 10 - Hospital
Chapter 11 - News
Chapter 12 - Discharged
Chapter 13 - Talking
Chapter 14 - Home
Chapter 15 - chemotherapy
Chapter 17 - Zalfie
Chapter 18 - cafe catastrophes
Chapter 19 - planing
Chapter 20 - Bad news
Chapter 21 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 22 - Operations
Chapter 23 - Waking up
Chapter 24 - Packing
Chapter 25 - Holiday time
Chapter 26 - Frog legs
Chapter 27 - Disneyland
Chapter 28 - Forever
Chapter 29 - Disappointed
Chapter 30 - I love you.
Chapter 31 - Picnic
Chapter 32 - Emergency Landing
Chapter 33 - Weak
Chapter 34 - Alone
Chapter 35 - Breakng down
Chapter 36 - No time
Chapter 37- Blacking out
Chapter 38 - Good news
Chapter 39 - True happiness
Chapter 40 - The Franta's
Chapter 41 - Nightmares
Chapter 42 - Little days.
Chapter 43 - Beach fun.
Chapter 44 - Suit shopping.
Chapter 45 - Coffee dates.
Chapter 46 - Collapse.
Chapter 47 - Where's Troye?
Chapter 48 - Comfortable.
Chapter 49 - Marry me.
Chapter 50 - Getting ready.
Chapter 51 - The Wedding.
Chapter 52 - love in a Photograph.
Epilogue.
Sequel!
ALTERNATE ENDING

Chapter 16 - Surprise

4.7K 233 37
By o2lcloudylove123

Troye's POV

"Hello?" I answered the call almost apprehensively, as I didn't know whether Zalfie knew about Connor. My instant thought was that I would have to break the news, and my heart suddenly dropped, causing me to think I wasn't strong enough.

"Hey!" Zoe chirped, her sweet voice instantly putting a smile on my face. "It's been so long Troye!" She chatted, her British accent warm and bubbly, as I exhaled the stress.

"I know!" I laughed, now looking over at Connor, lowering my voice as he was settling down to sleep. I decided to talk outside, so I quietly opened the door and stepped into the hospital corridor.

"How is everything with Connor?" Zoe's voice suddenly changed to a more quiet, nervous sounding whisper. She pondered over her next sentence, taking a long pause across the phone. I waited impatiently, and gathered my reply as she still remained silent.

"I'm guessing you heard then?" I sighed, half upset that she was worried, half relived that I didn't have to tell her. It was almost a bitter sweet situation, and I had to yet again horn back my tears.

"Tyler told Alfie and I over Skype" she sniffed. Now that I spoke to her more, I could tell she wasn't happy at all. If I knew her, which I did, it sounded as if she had been crying.

"I just can't believe it Zo, he was fine, and then everything just fell apart." I almost whispered, trying not to let Connor hear, as there was only a thin wall in between us. I was quietly whimpering, and I looked back at my beautiful baby, who was sleeping through the window.

"I know! Alfie got really upset and so did I!" Zoe cried, her voice starting to break on the phone as she spoke. I wished I could calm her, but my voice has to be enough. I hoped Alfie was hugging her close, whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

"He is having his first Chemo session right now." I explained. " He is doing okay, but I'm worried he isn't holding up very well." I let my concerns become verbal, mentioning his break downs, and his recent distant behaviour. It was perfectly normal with the situation, but it was still painful to watch. That was the man I loved laying in there.

I could feel the tension rise over the phone and I gulped down the lump in my throat, desperately waiting for her delayed reply, muffled by the sobs frequently drowning out her words.

"I have a surprise for you though Troye" Zoe's sobs quietened, and she took a large shaky breath. I felt my clammy hands stop quaking, and I listened to her plan.

"What is it Zo?" I questioned, instantly intrigued at her sudden upbeat nature. My mind had been so preoccupied with Connor, that I forgot that she had randomly rung me, late at night for most British people.

"Well, when we heard what happened, Alfie and I both realised you and Connor need people around you right now, you know, to help out." I just nodded before telling her to carry on. "So we booked a flight over to LA" she chirped.

"Oh my god really??" I was so happy that they were coming to visit. After everything that had happened over the last week, Connor and I needed some good news, and this was something that would really cheer him up.

"SURPRISE!" She shouted down the phone, Alfie clearly joining in as she laughed. I could hear their dog barking in celebration, and my heart lifted at the sounds of their soothing voices. It was nice to gain some support, I wasn't doing well on my own.

"When will you be here?" I jumped up and down in my spot, almost unable to contain my excitement. They were actually coming and I couldn't believe it! My feet felt fidgety, and I wanted to rush to the airport in one bundle of joy.

"We can call by your house tomorrow?" Zoe said, clearly rushing about as we continued to converse. "We have a flight in just a few hours." She giggled.

"I can't wait!!" I replied, still dumbstruck that this was actually happening. I though about trips out, and precious days by the sea. Anything that we could all do together. "See you soon!" I smiled.

"Don't tell Connor!" Zoe quickly added before I hung up. "I want to surprise him too" I nodded to myself, and looked at him secretively from the door. There was a nurse entering the ward, and she began to patrol around.

"Okay! He will be so happy Zo!" I answered, getting ready to hang up the phone. "I can't wait to see his little face." I chuckled, saying a few quick goodbyes.

He really was going to love this.

Connor's POV

The chemo was making me tired and I started to drift off as Troye walked outside to talk to Zoe. I hated this needle embedded in my skin. Not only did it make me feel weird, but I couldn't move around much, in fear that I'd rip the stupid thing out.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" The nurse smiled as she came in to check my vitals. I would have stayed asleep if I had known, but the thought that it could be Troye's face forced me to open my eyes.

"A bit weird" I said, as I watched the orange coloured liquid pour into my skin. I winced as I began to squirm about, stretching slightly as I woke from my slumber. I wondered how long I had been out, running my tired eyes with my free arm.

"It's quite normal during the first session, don't worry" she smiled now beginning to adjust the needle against my hand. I watched her intensely, fiddling with the IV pump, casually sitting to my right. The nurse looked annoyed, but persisted with her job, failing to keep me entertained.

"When can I leave?" I questioned, my eyes looking hopeful as I fidgeted once again. Let's just say the beds were far from comfortable. My back was aching, and I felt as if I was laid on a hard wood floor.

"In about 20 minutes. We just need to keep you in for a little bit to make sure it doesn't react with you badly" she said, beginning to walk towards the door. I just nodded and persisted with laying down once again. I wished Troye could just hug the cancer away, it would be so much better.

"I wish I could hug it away too" Troye laughed as he walked back into the room. My brain whirled with confusion until I realised I had said it out loud.

"Sorry, just talking to myself, nothing to worry about, just a sign of clinical insanity" I chuckled suddenly jolting upwards at his presence. I wanted to wrap my arms around him, but settled for squeezing his hand.

"The nurse said it's going be another 20 minutes before we can leave" Troye sighed as he took the seat next to my bed. He played with my hair, stroking my cheek with his thumb, as we sat in waiting.

"I know" I rolled my eyes in annoyance, and let out a frustrated sigh. "What did Zoe want?" I questioned, trying to change the subject.

"Nothing" Troye smirked as he forced himself to look away from me. I knew he wasn't telling me something but I decided to let it drop.

"I have something for you though" he chirped, beginning to rummage through his bag. He seemed suddenly upbeat, and the emotion was quite nice to see. His baggy adidas jumper hung on him as he reached for the item, making him look huggable as he sat back up.

"Oooh what is it?" I asked, now fully leaning over the bed.

"Well I found something in your flight bag yesterday, a note with things you want to take pictures of." I instantly looked away. I had written that note before I knew I had cancer. It seemed so pointless now, thinking of the little I would be able to do as this disease ate away at me. I blinked back the tears and gave him a weak nod.

"What's Wrong baby?" Troye seemed confused as he turned my face to look at him. He cupped it in his hands, wiping my fallen tear.

"It's not like I can actually do any of that stuff" I sighed, still not looking at Troye, in a desperate bid not to cry. His eyebrows furrowed, and he sat disheartened as I refused his gift.

"Don't be silly!" Troye smiled, trying to lighten the mood. "That's why I bought you this."

He put a large decorated book in my hands. It had swirly gold writing on the front and a hardback brown cover on the front. It said 'Memories'. I studied it, running my hand along the smooth edes and opening it up to look at the pretty cardboard pages.

"It's a scrapbook" Troye smiled, forcing me to understand his logic. He could see I was confused, but smiled as I studied it in awe.

"I know that, but why?" I questioned, clearly not following where this was going.

"Well I'm going to make it my mission to ensure that you take every one of those photos." He said firmly. "And we are going to put them all in here" He suggested pointing at the beauty in my hands. It's little cover, and his hand rendered work on the front made me tear up, for once happy tears aswell.

"Thank you Tro" I mumbled, my head lolling onto his chest. He hugged me tightly, and kissed my fluffy hair. This was all so overwhelming, and beautiful at the same time.

"I love you Con" He said. "I would do anything for you."

A/N

I feel like that was a bit if a longer chapter... So zalfie are going to make an appearance in the book now!! I'm happy about that because they are two of my favourite youtubers! :) please comment and vote to get the next chapter.

Becca xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.6K 31
How would you feel if you had a clock on your wrist that told you to the exact second when you are going to meet your soul mate? The love of your lif...
13.4K 395 25
Connor Franta and Troye Sivan. Star crossed lovers? Or meant to be? Find out in this Tronnor fanfic!
1.4K 60 8
"... the distance between the here where he was and the there where Troye was reinforced Connor's fondness of the little things."
1.2K 68 13
"Tell me all of the things that make you feel at ease." Connor Franta and Troye Sivan. Best friends who also happen to be successful Youtubers.. with...