Barnyard ( My Style )

By SkylarPKeeney

A Spoof Parody of Nick's movie Barnyard 2006 More

Cast
Roll Call
Hill Surfing
Meeting
Lecture
Goofing Off
Sonic Meets Amy
Night Party !
Night Shift
Boombastic & Sonic's Song
I Won't Back Down
Scourge's Arrival
Chuck vs Scourge & The Deadly 6
Chuck's Funeral
Choosing A New Leader
Jemima Cheers Sonic Up
Partying at Daylight/ Wild Taz
Busted
Sonic Tricks Carl
Mushu & Tails Watch The Girls
Boy Tipping
Joyriding
Officer Chase
Sonic x Amy
Sonic Confronts Scourge
Sonic Visits Chuck's Grave
Leaving/ Kidnapped
Rescuing The Ladies
The Final Battle
Motorcycles
The Birth of Charles
Shego's Hair Goes Crazy
Barnyard Bop

Pizza Guy

141 3 1
By SkylarPKeeney

Back outside , the vehicle passes the sign , still nobody heard the owl.

Owl- ( Louder ) Hoot ! Hoot !

Nobody still heard the poor little owl. Aggravated , Owl loses his patience and....

Owl- HOOT !!!

Back inside , everyone hears the alarm and turns to face the door. Someone pounds in the door , frightening everyone.

Manic- I'll check it !

Manic swings across the air with the help from the party lights and lands on the window sill. He runs the fog of the glass and sees a person holding a pizza.

Manic- It's alright. calm down ! ( Turns around ) It's the pizza guy.

Sonic- ( Rips off his bowtie and jacket ) I'm on it !

The lights instantly go off as everyone stays quiet.

Big Mac- ( Quietly ) Don't worry , I got it ! Pizza pizza pizza.

The pizza guy pounds on the door again and two fake arms pop out from the door , holding cash. The boy takes it.

Boy- Uh , thanks. You want change ?

Sonic- Nope ! Keep it .

Boy- So , you really ordered a lot of pizzas , huh ?

The pizza boy grabs 10 boxes of pizza and hands them all to the pair of fake arms.

Sonic- Oh , yeah. We're having a bog human party . Just a party. A big one. With us celebrating our humanness .

Boy- Dude , I love parties ! Can I--?

Sonic- No !

Big Mac struggles to hold the top arm in place with his teeth.

Boy- Okay. Well , then... See ya !

Big Mac struggles to keep his balance bit he accidentally falls down , dropping the fake arm to the outside. The pizza boy sees it and silently freaks out.

Sonic- Ouch ! Uh... My arm fell off. My fake arm , I mean.

Boy- ( Picks up the arm ) Wow. I am SO sorry about that. Do you meed any help.

Sonic- No , I don't like help. It's just against my religion. I'm a Nohelpian .

Boy- Cool. I'm a Lutheran . ( Gestures the arm ) What about this ?

Sonic- You know what ? You keep it. It's dirty now.

Boy- Really ? Cool ! ( Smiles and runs to the car ) Dude , I got an arm !

Boy 2- Yeah ! Righteous !

The second boy chuckles as his friend walks into he car and they drive off. As soon as it was out of their sight , Sonic and Big Mac sigh in relief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 20 16
Sonic and his friend, XLR8, embrace their new home on Earth after bad guys wanting not only Sonic's powers but also XLR8's. They have stumbled upon C...
155K 5.1K 30
My twist on ppgz x rrbz. Enjoy
21 0 3
My Aaahh!!! Real Monsters harem fanfic
7K 222 52
Stories of Branch and his brothers doing funny things. P.s. Might have stories of Poppy and Branch, too. P.p.s Also will have movie spoofs as well