Barnyard ( My Style )

By SkylarPKeeney

A Spoof Parody of Nick's movie Barnyard 2006 More

Cast
Roll Call
Hill Surfing
Meeting
Lecture
Goofing Off
Sonic Meets Amy
Night Party !
Night Shift
Pizza Guy
I Won't Back Down
Scourge's Arrival
Chuck vs Scourge & The Deadly 6
Chuck's Funeral
Choosing A New Leader
Jemima Cheers Sonic Up
Partying at Daylight/ Wild Taz
Busted
Sonic Tricks Carl
Mushu & Tails Watch The Girls
Boy Tipping
Joyriding
Officer Chase
Sonic x Amy
Sonic Confronts Scourge
Sonic Visits Chuck's Grave
Leaving/ Kidnapped
Rescuing The Ladies
The Final Battle
Motorcycles
The Birth of Charles
Shego's Hair Goes Crazy
Barnyard Bop

Boombastic & Sonic's Song

213 4 2
By SkylarPKeeney

Meanwhile , at the barnyard , Emile the rat began to sing.

Emile- 🎵 Mr. Boombastic

What you want is a boombastic , romantic , fantastic lover

She call me "Mr. Boombastic"

Say me fantastic

Touch me in the back

She says I'm Mr. Romantic

Call me fantastic

Touch me in the back

She says I'm Mr. Ro...

Suddenly , Sonic opens up the barn door and grins charmingly before he sashays in as a few people greet him.

Sonic- Who's there ? Me ! It's me ! Yeah ! What's up ! Ah , love me !

Goldie- Hey , Babe~

Sonic chuckles at the beautiful pheasant. Then Amy and Sally spot Sonic coming in.

Sonic- My barn ! That's right ! My barn !

Suddenly , Sonic trips over something but stands back up and winks at Amy , making her chuckle. Then Rum Tum Tugger rushes over to Sonic.

Tugger- You're late ! Come on !

Tugger then drags the blue hedgehog away.

Sally-( Sarcastically ) He's a real winner , that one.

Amy- ( Smiles ) Oh , stop. I think he's kinda cute.

Emile-🎵 Lay down in my jacuzzi and get some bubble bath

Only sound you will hear is the beating of my heart

And we will mmmm-mmmm

And have some sweet pillow talk

I'm boombastic , really fantastic

Mr. Boom Boom Boom Boom 🎵🎵

Emile then leaves the stage as Tugger walks on with a microphone and a spotlight shining at him.

Tugger- Give it up for the only Emile !

Everyone claps. But then Tugger spots Spirit leaning his feet on the edge of the stage.

Tugger- Hey , Spirit. Get your hooves off the stage. You ain't in show business !

Spirit and a few animals laugh at the Maine coon's joke.

Tugger- What ? Were you raised in a barn ?

Spirit laughs even harder before he slips off his chair , earning more laughter.

Tugger- Well , you're a good horse. Okay....( Sees a turkey staring at him ) whatchu lookin' at , Turkey ?

A turkey gobbles in confusion and everyone laughs.

Tugger- Someone pass me the cranberry sauce. Dead turkey walking. But we don't know the date. We know your date : THANKSGIVING !

Everyone laughs , even Tugger laughs at his own joke.

Tugger- Okay , to kick things off for tonight , I got a special treat. Back by popular demand. Ladies , this one's for you. Our own , Sonic and the Crew !

The mice began to play the piano as a disco ball from above is lowered til it is able to shine. And a light flashes to reveal Sonic in a white fedora , black bowtie , and white suit jacket.

Sonic- 🎵Well down , on the farm

Where they all ask for you...

Sonic slides down the banister.

Meanwhile.....

In a different house , not too far from the barnyard , a pair named Shego & Drakken are annoyed by the music coming from the barn.

Shego- Parties all hours of the night ? Wh--what is that farmer up to ?You know what , I'm gonna call someone.

Shego stands up and goes to find a phone.

Drakken- Oh , leave him be.

Shego- Well , I'll just call whoever I want, whenever I want to. That's exactly what I'll do.Because I know what a rave is , Mr. Lump." I'm going to sit and watch TV and be a lump."Okay , Mr. Lumpy. It's just not right.

Back at the barn , a pizza vehicle slowly drives it's way to the barn and the owl , who's perched on top of the sign tries to signal the others.

Owl- Hoot ! Hoot !

Inside the barn...

Sonic and the crew were just about finished with their song.

Sonic- 🎵 Where they all adk for yooooooouuuuuuuu 🎵🎵

Sonic tosses his fedora to Amy , who catches it and smiles at him and admiration while Sally , on the other hand , looked bored out of her mind as Manic tosses his hat to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 20 16
Sonic and his friend, XLR8, embrace their new home on Earth after bad guys wanting not only Sonic's powers but also XLR8's. They have stumbled upon C...
15 1 12
Another MLP musical parody. This time with one of the my favourite musicals : Newsies! I don't own the picture, I found it through Google! Mild lang...
3M 71.9K 26
"whats your favorite scary movie?" "that one my little pony movie"