ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍꜱ • ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ 【✓】

By Dippy08

A story in which a highschool teenager Jungkook falls in love with a church boy, Taehyung, during Cherry blos... More

。♡Prologue♡。
。♡01♡。 Solicit
。♡02♡。 Smitten
。♡03♡。 Relish
。♡05♡。 Compassion
。♡06♡。 Dismay
。♡07♡。 Heartening
。♡08♡。 Merry
。♡09♡。 Confession
。♡10♡。 Bewildered
。♡11♡。 Adrift
。♡12♡。 Absence
。♡13♡。 Nostalgia
。♡14♡。 Yearning
。♡15♡。 Departure
。♡16♡。 Abstract
。♡17♡。 Tranquil
。♡18♡。 Evoke
。♡19♡。 Unpredicted
。♡20♡。 Recapture
。♡21♡。 Comforted
。♡22♡。 Rejoice
。♡23♡。 Rendezvous
。♡24♡。 Bliss
。♡25♡。 Fear
。♡26♡。 Agony
。♡27♡。 Deja Vu
。♡28♡。 Reckoning
。♡29♡。 Solicit 2.0
。♡30♡。 Granted
。♡31♡。 Vows (Epilogue pt.1)
。♡32♡。 Endless (Epilogue pt.2)
。♡33♡。

。♡04♡。 Nature

3.8K 346 109
By Dippy08

Jungkook's perspective

With every moment passing by, I was indulging myself in him more and more. Not my fault though, I was just sixteen, holding nothing but curiosity in my eyes.

Love was something I could only hear of before him. Had been reading a lot about different romances all those years but they lacked something. Intimacy, desires and lust are humans' essential part of behaviour but true love is identified when you are satisfied with someone's presence, you are satisfied that they exist and when you cherish them.

How wonderful it is when someone's presence fullfill your emptiness so easily.

🌸🌸🌸

One afternoon I found myself sitting under dense branches wearing mellow pink petals and growing buds. My back was comfortably resting against its trunk as I chewed the tip of my pen.

I was assigned to write an essay and there was no better place than that to find some peace.

But maybe I was wrong, though there was stillness and calmness but a lot of distraction too.

Taehyung was engaged in feeding birds. He was talking to them from time to time while caressing his very cute companion Miss. Daisy with his other hand and he hummed a song melodiously.

Finding me staring at him again gave him a clue that I was lacking inspiration in my prior work at the moment.

He walked closer to me and sat down folding his legs while his hands were still engaged in caressing the ball of snowy fur.

"Jungkook you seem lost, want me to help?" He asked, smiling widely and catching my breath effortlessly.

"I just don't know how to start." I replied and stretched my legs to show him the empty pages tied in a notebook which was resting on my thighs.

He leaned over and chuckled softly, now eyeing me with concerned gaze.

"Aww it's alright. What's your topic though?" He asked and shifted closer after letting go the cat from his hands.

"Nature" I replied.

"Wow, it's a very nice topic." He exclaimed, joining his hands.

"But I don't know what to write."

"It's alright, let me inspire you. Now stand up and follow me." He stood up and I stood alongside him.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere that can inspire you." He said and walked into the dense garden far behind the church.

The tiny ways made after the disappearance of grass led us into the dense greenery, mixed with a peachy shade of cherry blossom tree peeking out of them.

I got the clue now why he took us there. There was nothing but nature all around. After spring, summer was arriving. The buds were ripping to form fruits.

Insects were buzzing around every corner and butterflies were flying around every flower for the nectar.

He was walking leisurely and I was following him mindlessly.

He then stopped in his tracks and turned to look at me.

"Jungkook why are you behind? Let's walk together." He stepped closer, taking my hand and entwining with his fragile one.

I was wondering by his sudden move and kept staring at our hands. He smiled and dragged me to walk along with him, while our hands were fixed together.

"Nature is all about equilibrium, it loves balance. As you can see Jungkook insects are helping flowers to pollinate and flowers are providing them nectar for honey." He said, looking around and then at me.

"Tae... tell me more." I encouraged him and gained a chuckle who nodded. I just wanted him to keep saying something because his every sentence held a deep meaning, whose depth would bring a lot of new meanings.

"Alright." He then stopped walking and faced me, bringing our intertwined hands up to my face.

"You see this Jungkook? How I held your hand so that we can move along at the same pace, can be together. Same this nature is related to everyone, we are connected like our hands so that we can move along with nature." He uttered and smiled.

I stared at our hands and then at him.

"And you know why we have gaps between our fingers?" He asked and I shook my head unknowingly.

"So that someone can fix their fingers between these gaps like how I did with yours." He said, unknown to the fireworks burning inside my heart.

"F-fixing the gaps of my hand with your fingers?" I asked him, trying to confirm what he just said.

"Exactly. And this is nature. We are born with these gaps means we are born for someone and to fill their emptiness and someone is born to fill our emptiness." He smiled again, attacking me with his alluring gestures which were not helping my already burning face.

He let go off my hand, incompleting me and leaving me in a daze. The loss of contact was so irritating. The delicacy of his hands against mine seemed so perfect. And soon the gaps between my fingers were empty.

I stared at my hand and my lips automatically tugged up. He turned around to walk a little further to see the butterflies flying around, spreading colours in the surrounding.

He put his hand on a bush and a butterfly landed on it.

"Wanna hold it, Jungkook?" He asked and I nodded excitedly.

He brought his hand closer to mine and I kept my hand in front of him. He slightly slided the butterfly to my palm and it fluttered it's wings.

"Nature is so beautiful Jungkook."

🌸🌸🌸

The next afternoon I went back to him, jumping and squealing with happiness and he put down his water pot to pay attention to my weirdness.

"Oh my God, what happened, Jungkook? I have never seen you this happy before." He asked and walked closer to me, smiling contentedly after watching my actions.

"See, I got an 'A' in the essay and this is all because of you. Thank you so much, I am so happy." I exclaimed and he clapped his hands excitedly.

"Aww this is a very wonderful news. Show me." I handed him my paper and he smiled watching the red A on top of the sheet.

"Wow Jungkook you wrote so well. I am proud of you." He complimented me. His eyes twinkled with true happiness.

I had never seen someone being happy for me, being proud of me, complementing me or telling me I did well.

"Taehyung, I genuinely am thankful to you. For everything." I thanked him and he ruffled my hair.

"Ah, it's hard to ruffle your hair now, you tiny boy is growing up now. I can't wait to see you as a big and strong man." He said and I rubbed my nape shyly.

"You're going to be a gentleman Jungkook. I have faith in you."

How easily he stated that but for me it was a thing to set in my head and keep it in it forever because if he said that, I decided to prove that.

And this is how he brought out the best of me.

•°•°•★★★•°•°•

Hope you enjoyed!

Updates every Monday and Thursday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 94 19
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ. ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛʟʏ sᴄʀɪᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇᴅ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ...
128K 6.1K 9
where jeongguk and taehyung just want to kiss and makeup. Δkook ∇tae started: 15/11/2018 ended: 15/11/2018
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
739K 33K 37
| In which Jeongguk asked Taehyung who is secretly in love with him for three years now for help on how to win his crush's heart. "I'm hurt by the fa...