The Final Decision

Από ThereseJoyBChen

Chase Everett is back and the last five months since he and Allie Bennett broke up was hell for him. Now his... Περισσότερα

CHAPTER 1 - The New Girl
CHAPTER 2 - That Awkward Moment
CHAPTER 3 - The Big News
CHAPTER 4 - What Comes Goes
CHAPTER 5 - When Things Go Wrong
CHAPTER 6 - It Must Be Paris
CHAPTER 7 - The Martin Family
CHAPTER 8 - The Birth Of An Angel
CHAPTER 9 - The One With All The Jealousy
CHAPTER 10 - The Time Jump
CHAPTER 11 - The Charity Event
CHAPTER 12 - Just Like Old Times
CHAPTER 13 - The Fight
CHAPTER 14 - The Awarding Ceremony
CHAPTER 15 - The Kiss
CHAPTER 16 - The Threat
CHAPTER 17 - Pictures Of You
CHAPTER 18 - The Accident
CHAPTER 19 - The Treacherous Revelation
CHAPTER 20 - The Final Break Up
CHAPTER 21 - The Final Proposal
CHAPTER 22 - The Final Question
CHAPTER 23 - The Final Announcement
CHAPTER 25 - The Final Ending

CHAPTER 24 - The Final Hoorah

18.9K 355 10
Από ThereseJoyBChen

CHAPTER 24 - The Final Hoorah

Few weeks after Thanksgiving, Chase and his friends go out for lunch in one of Bradley's five star restaurants, "Walker's Bistro". "So Chase, who's it gonna be?" Trip asked. "This is too hard for me to pick." Chase retorted.

"C'mon! I'm sure by now, you already know who to pick!" Jeff said. "Sorry I'm late, gentlemen I had to drop off Theo in school." Bradley said as he joined in. "Is it gonna be me? Jeff? Or Bradley?" Trip teased.

"I didn't wanna choose because all of you are my best friends but I gotta say, he's been my best friend since high school." Chase teased.

"Ooooohhhhhh!!" Trip, Bradley and Jeff reacted. "Jeff, will you be my best man?" Chase asked and stood up.

"Of course, man!" Jeff said excitedly and stood up to hug Chase. Then everyone stood up, "To Chase!" Trip said and raised his glass of wine. "To Chase!" Bradley, Trip and Jeff said in unison and they all clanked their glasses.

They all sit back down, "Who would've thought I'd be the last one to get married out of the four of us?" Chase joked. "I thought this guy," points to Bradley, "would never get married." He added and everyone laughed.

"I thought Jeff wouldn't get married and curl up in his lab or something." Trip joked and they laugh. "I thought I wouldn't get married!" Bradley chimed in. "It's a given!" Jeff said with a laugh. "But at least, you're finally getting what you've always wanted, buddy." Jeff said to Chase. "Yeah, man." Chase replied and drank his wine.

So after they had lunch Trip had to go and spend time with his wife while Bradley had some other meetings to go to. Chase and Jeff went to the park where they sat in one of the benches and marveled the view.

"So are you ready?" Jeff asked. "What do you mean?" Chase asked. "Ready to get married to Allie..." Jeff said. "Oh. I'm so ready, Jeff. I've been waiting for this for more than ten years." Chase assured. "Are you worried?" Jeff asked.

"Worried? Jeff, worry is the interest paid in advance on a debt you may never owe." Chase answered and Jeff laughs.

"Okay, maybe worried isn't the correct term. I think nervous is the most appropriate. Are you nervous?" Jeff asked with a laugh as he fixes his tie.

"No, because I can't wait to get married to Allie. She's worth it, she's the one - she always was. I was just so clouded in my anger that I stopped fighting for her, for us, but look where it has gotten us now? I learned that often times the greatest rejection comes our greatest direction." Chase said.

"It's like when I look at her, I feel that we were made for each other - a perfect fit. She makes my laugh a little louder, my smile a little brighter and my life a little better. She's definitely worth the wait, Jeff." He added.

"Man, I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with her." He continued.

"That's good to hear, man." Jeff said and smiled at Chase. "It's about damn time for you to be happy, Chase." Jeff said. "Life has taken too much out of me and I thank life for getting me here." Chase said. "Good talk, man." Jeff replied. "Yeah, man." Chase said.

"Allie!" Amelia yelled excitedly as she is reunited once again with her dearly beloved cousin. "Omg! Amelia!" Allie exclaimed as she hugs her. "Thank God you got here on time." Allie said. "As maid of honor, it is my job to always be by your side!" Amelia said as they go into the Vera Wang bridal shop. "Let's go try on my dress!" Allie said excitedly.

Then they go into the bridal shop and get settled into the dressing rooms. Allie tries on her dress and it's beautiful. A perfect fit and magical on her.

"Oh my god." Amelia said as her mouth drops. Allie twirls around and giggles at herself. "So? What do you think?" She asked Amelia. "Als, if your mother was here she'd tell you how stunning you look right now." Amelia said sincerely and hugged Allie. "I can't wait to see you walk through the aisle with that dress!" A voice was heard as she entered the dressing room. "Oh my gosh Carlie!" Allie exclaimed and Carlie approaches her then hugs her. "Carlie!" Amelia said surprisingly and hugged her too.

"Ugh am I glad to see you two!" Carlie said and crashes on the couch. "I've been so busy with the kids and work. I seriously needed a girls day out!" She said and they all laughed. "So since I've tried out my dress, it's time for you two to dress up!" Allie said and stepped down from the platform.

As the ladies tried on their dresses Trip drops by and gives Amelia a wonderful surprise. He hugged her and kissed her while Anita and Cassie trail behind him. "Hi Honey!" Trip said. "I bumped into the young ones while I was grabbing lunch with the guys." He said with a laugh.

Allie gave him a 'WTF' look, "I'm kidding. I picked them up like you asked me too, honey." Trip said to assure them and let's go of Amelia. "You look gorgeous, Amelia." He said and kissed her then carried Anita. Cassie ran to Allie as they cuddle on the couch.

"Mom! Where's Aunt Carlie?" Cassie asked. "She's in the dressing room, sweetie." Allie replied and kissed Cassie's forehead. "Cassie!" Carlie yelled and Cassie ran to her and hugged her. "You look pretty, Aunt Carlie!" Cassie said cutely. "Well, not as pretty as your mom!" Carlie said and checked herself out in the mirror.

"So Trip, did Chase send you to spy on us?" Allie joked. Trip laughs, "Sadly, no. I just swung by to surprise my wifey." He said sweetly. "I'm guessing you're not the best man, are you?" Carlie asked. "Nope! Jeff actually won that title." Trip said with a laugh then his phone rang.

"Speaking of the best man, Jeff said Chase is already at home so I could drop Cassie off for you." He suggested to Allie. "It's okay I'll bring her home." Allie replied. "No it's fine. You girls might have something more to do today, I'll leave you to it!" Trip said. "Go say bye to mommy!" Trip whispered to Anita and she runs to Amelia and kisses her cheeks. "I'll see you later, sweetie." Allie said as she hugs Cassie and kisses her cheek. "C'mon girls! We've gotta go." Trip joked and held the two girls' hands as they exit the bridal shop.

"So now that Trip and the girls are gone, when are we gonna have a girls night out?!" Carlie joked and everyone laughed. "Am I late?" A woman asked as she hurriedly went into the dressing room. "You're always late, Mia!" Allie joked and hugged her. "Sorry!" Mia replied with a laugh. "Where were you?" Amelia asked. "Had another talk and the Q&A delayed me." She said and hurriedly changed into her bridesmaids gown.

"So Mia, we were just talking about a Bachelorette party!" Carlie said with a laugh. "OMG! Yes I am so in! I need a night out!" She exclaimed and everyone laughed. "So the Bachelorette party is a go!" Amelia said with a laugh. "Ew I don't wanna call it a bachelorette party, it's too cliché." Allie said. "How bout we call it my final hoorah!" She joked. "Then a male strip club it is!" Mia joked and everyone laughed.

"No, how bout we just party?" Carlie suggested. "Will there be alcohol involved?" Mia teased and they all burst out laughing. "Hey, after being a mom and giving labor, I need a night of alcohol intake!" Mia said. "Stop it, Mia you're killing me." Carlie kept on laughing. "True!" Amelia said and laughed. "Who's gonna plan all this?" Allie asked with a laugh.

"I AM." A woman said softly and then everyone became silent.

"What're you doing here?" Allie asked. "I saw Mia enter and thought I could go take a look." She said.

"Sophie..." Carlie said and got cut off.

"I'm not here to pick a fight or ruin your day, I just wanted to do something for you guys especially with all the help you've given to my family." She said softly.

Allie, Amelia, Carlie and Mia look at each other thinking the same thing, 'No' but she did appeal to them in a sort of sincere way, why not give her a chance?

"You know what? Why not!" Allie finally broke the silence. "What?!" Mia and Amelia snap. "What?!" So did Sophie. "Are you sure, Allie?" Amelia asked. "Yes I'm sure. Chase told me you helped him imprison that Tyler guy." Allie said and nodded. "Well, thank you and the past is in the past. Why don't we start over?" Allie said and smiled palely at Sophie.

"Jeff, I gotta go pick up Cassie." He said as they arrive in his penthouse. "Dude, that's all taken care of." Jeff said as pats Chase's back. "What?" Chase asked. "Trip's got the girls from school, Kevin's got the boys and they're dropping them in your mom and dad's place." Jeff said with a laugh.

"Wh... Why?" Chase asked. "It's your last night of being single! Bradley's throwing you a bachelor party tonight!" Jeff said excitingly. "But I'm not getting married tomorrow!" Chase replied. "Well it was the right opportunity." Jeff said. "My wedding's in three days, man." Chase said. "But your party is tonight. C'mon! It's gonna be fun." Jeff said. "Fine." Chase gave up. "But I have to check on Cassie and my parents." Chase said. "Okay." Jeff replied.

Then Chase calls in to check up on the kids and if it was okay with his parents. "Dad, are you sure you can handle six kids running around the loft?" Chase asked as he sighed on the phone. "Yes, it's fine. Go have fun with the rest of the boys." Charles replied shakily. "Okay. Can you give the phone to mom, please?" He asked. "Sure." Charles replied and gave the phone to Cassidy.

"Mom?" Chase cleared his throat. "Chase, honey!" His mom greeted. "Are you sure you can handle six kids running around the loft?" Chase asked. "No and so is your dad because of his condition. That's why Rita's here and so is Doris (the maids) oh and we've even got our bodyguards and the bellhops to help us if ever they escape the loft." Cassidy said. "Mom I don't feel right to use you guys while I go and be irresponsible." He said in a concerned tone.

"Chase, you've been working hard lately, you're a good father to Cassie and you're gonna get married three days from now. I think it's time for you to take a load off and enjoy a night with your friends." She said merrily. "We were parents to two mischievous kids once, I'm pretty sure we can do it again with six kids running around the house." She assured Chase. "Okay, but if anything happens to them please call me, okay?" He said. "Okay." She replied. "I love you mom." He said. "I love you too. Now go and enjoy your night out." She said then dropped the phone.

"Are you ready?" Jeff asked. "Yeah." He said. "Suit up!" Jeff yelled. "Are you seriously using a Barney reference on me?" Chase joked and they both laugh. Chase and Jeff get ready (Jeff's getting ready in Cassie's room).

After Chase and Jeff ate dinner Chase showered, kept his five o'clock shadow, brushed up his hair, brushed his teeth and gargles. Then he put on a striped shirt, black tie and black blazer and fitted slacks. Then ties his black leather shoes and puts on cologne.

On the other hand, Jeff wore a black coat paired with black fit slacks. He wore a white button down long sleeves shirt underneath the black blazer and wore a polka-dotted print neck tie plus a printed pocket hanky. Like Chase, Jeff didn't shave his 5 o'clock shadow and brushed his hair to the side.

So they go to Bradley's bar as Thomas (Chase's driver) drives them and drops them off. Bradley wears a black coat and fit slacks, paired it with a black bow tie and a white pocket hanky which matched with his buttoned down long sleeves shirt and wore black leather shoes as he greets Chase and Jeff.

"Glad you could make it!" Bradley joked. "You guys have been planning this behind my back, right?" Chase said. "Pretty much!" Jeff said with a laugh. "So act surprised!" Bradley said and they go to the VIP section which had the view of the whole club.

As they approach the table, Trip sprayed some fizzy champaign on Chase, Jeff and Bradley. Trip was wearing a navy blue suit and tie then paired it with black shoes and white buttoned down long sleeves shirt and he also brushed up his hair. "What took you so long, man?!" Trip greeted and hugged the boys. In attendance was Kevin, Scotty and Freddy.

Kevin brushed up his hair, wore a black charcoal suit with only one button and paired it with a grey and red striped tie, black leather shoes. Scott wore the "Z Zenga Brown men's suit" (the one from GQ) basically a brown blazer and fit slacks, gray inner, white on black striped neck tie, black shoes and a pink pocket hanky. Freddy wore a gray suit with white inner but didn't wear any tie and then paired it with his black shoes.

"Holy macaroni! Frederick Jackson Moore! Good to see you again, buddy." Chase said as he hugs Freddy. "Good to see you too buddy." Freddy said. So they all sit in their booth and start to drink up. "So how is retainer girl?" Chase asked. "You mean Nora?" Freddy said and Chase nodded in agreement. "She's great. We're having our first baby together." He said with a laugh. "No way? Congrats man!" Chase said and drank a shot. "Alright, alright settle down everyone!" Jeff shouted. "Now as Chase Everett's best man I would like to say a few words before we all get wasted tonight!" He joked.

"Chase, may this last night remind you of what you can never go back to again," Everyone laughs, "I'm just kidding. So I hope that you finally find true happiness in Allie and your growing family." He winks, "Thanks to the boys for helping me plan this party, and that we are truly happy for you, Chase. We love you, man. To Chase!" Jeff raise his voice and they all clanked their tequila shots and drank it then chased it with lemon.

"Bring in the strippers!" Scotty yelled and everyone laughed. "Strippers?" Chase asked in a confusing tone. "Now it's a party!" Freddy exclaimed.

"Thanks for dinner, Sophie." Allie said as they dined in one of Bradley's restaurants. "I think the spa treatment was the best." Amelia said. "Thanks again for today, Sophie. But it's getting late, I better go home to Cassie." Allie said. "What?! The night is still young!" Sophie exclaimed.

"Sophie, we're responsible moms we have to go back to our children." Mia pointed out. "Ouch! Okay first of all, your kids are with Mr. & Mrs. Everett including my son. Jeff and the guys told me they're having their bachelor party tonight and thought of a very nice plan. Now unless you want to enjoy tonight I suggest we wear the party clothes we bought today and go into a club." Sophie exclaimed. "Someone's gonna die tonight." Mia said angrily referring to Jeff. "Are you sure my mom and dad are okay with having six kids wreaking havoc in the loft?!" Carlie exclaimed.

"What?!" Amelia and Allie were shocked. "I gotta go pick up Cassie." Allie said. "Okay! Everyone wait! Now I know you all hate me, but I don't want this night to go to waste. I am a mom too, I haven't been out or free in forever. And I don't have as many real girl friends that I find enjoyable and real. Please, set aside all your hatred for me and let's have fun for once!" Sophie exclaimed. "Fine! Okay, we're sorry we've been so hostile on you and judging you for your past." Allie snapped.

Amelia, Mia and Carlie turn to face Allie. "Look who are we kidding? I mean she's right. We never get to go out and have fun, and now that the opportunity to go have fun is on the table we choose to not have fun." Allie exclaimed. The girls, even Sophie were shocked. "Before we go, I have to call Mr.&Mrs. Everett and check on Cassie." She said and walked out.

"Mrs. Everett?" Allie asked through the phone. "Allie?" Cassidy replied. "How are the kids?" She asked. "They're in the theater room watching a movie, dear." Cassidy answered. "Are you sure you're okay watching the kids for one night?" Allie asked. Cassidy laughs, "Allie it's fine. Charles and I, with the help of Rita, Doris, the bellhops and the bodyguards we got it all under control." She assured Allie. "Are you sure? I really don't wanna impose..." Allie said. "Allie, it's okay. Chase already called to check up on us and I'm telling you we're fine. You should go and have fun, let loose and try to forget all your maternal duties for just one night." Cassidy said. "Alright. Thank you, Mrs. Everett." Allie said and they say their goodbyes.

While the others called up to check in on their kids, Allie approached Sophie, "So where are we going?" She asked.

As soon as everyone got dressed for their bachelorette party, they head down to the lobby as they get picked up by a limo and they enter one of Bradley's clubs in style. Sophie (being the co-owner) scored a VIP table in the center next to the bar and just a few steps away from the dance floor.

The waitress brought them some tequila shots, mojitos, Bacardi and some cocktail drinks. "Hey! Is it safe to drink when you're just at least 3&1/2 weeks pregnant?!" Allie shouted as the music boomed loud. "Yeah! It's okay if it's in the first few weeks as long as you don't drink alcohol after 12 weeks." Sophie yelled back. "How sure are you?" Allie asked. "The doctor told me it was okay to drink when I was five weeks pregnant with Theo but i didn't drink every damn day just occasionally." Sophie replied. Then they settle into the booth.

Amelia stood up, "As an honorary maid of honor, I would like to raise a glass to our dear Allison Bennett! We are so happy that you have finally got your soon-to-be happy ending and may married life bring you many more new memories," She smiles, "We love you, Allie. Alright! Hooray for Allie!" She said and they all clanked their tequila shots.

Allie went to hug Amelia and then they all danced and drank alcohol. So eventually, they ventured out to the dance floor and danced with a lot of random model-looking dudes and just having fun.

From the top VIP view, Bradley, Chase, Jeff and Trip leaned on the railings to spot some lovely babes that they can dance with and clearly they were almost drunk. "Bro! That brunette girl looks so familiar!" Jeff said and laughed so hard. "I feel like I wanna dance!" Chase hyped up. "I feel like dancing too!" Trip shouted as he shakes his body. "Fuck it, lets dance!" Bradley yelled.

So the four of them go down to the dance floor and they stay at the bar for a while to scout for some girls. "Yo! Check it out, brunette 7 o'clock!" Jeff shouted as Bradley ordered another round of shots. "I don't know, man! Seems out of my league but a good dancer though!" Chase said and laughed. "Whimp!" Bradley shouted. "Fuck you! I'm engaged." Chase yelled. "But you ain't married yet!" Trip joked and they all laugh. "Fuck it! Fuck you guys!" Chase shouted. "I think you need some liquid courage, bro." Jeff teased and they all raise their shot glasses and clanked it then drank it instantly with no chaser.

Chase moves in to the dance floor and so did the boys. Chase slowly squeezed in to separate the guy and the brunette girl dancing and he was successful but he couldn't see the face. He slowly grabbed the waist and they grind while the bass dropped. As he slowly turns her to him, he quickly recognize who it was!

"Oh my god!" Chase shouts. "What're you doing here?! How did you find me?!" She yelled. "The boys threw me a bachelor party and i found you by chance, just like when I found you the first time around." He shouted.

"I love you, Allie!" He shouted and kissed her.

When the boys saw Chase and Allie their eyes widen. "Oh my god! Allie!" Trip yelled and hugged Allie. "Where's my Amelia?" Trip asked. "Allie? Oh my gosh, have you seen Mia?" Jeff panicked. "Allie? Allie! Do you know where Sophie is?" Bradley asked. Allie didn't answer them as she sank into Chase's arms.

The three of them get tapped on the shoulder and when they turned around three gorgeous girls greeted them. "Mia!" Jeff shouted excitedly and ran to kiss her. Then Sophie ran and jumped to Bradley as he caught her holding her right leg as she kisses him, "I missed you so much!" Bradley said as they made out. "May I have this dance, my lady?" Trip smiled and extended his hand to Amelia. "Come here, you!" Amelia said in a flirty way and pulled him towards her and kissed him.

From a far, Kevin saw the whole thing and tried to look for Carlie. When he finally saw her in the booth alone, he made his move. "Are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only ten I see!" Kevin joked and made Carlie laugh. "Why are you alone here, sweetheart?" He asked. "I didn't feel like dancing." She replied. "Why?" He asked. "Cause you're the only one I wanna dance with." She said cutely. "Awe. I love you." He said and brought her to the dance floor where they danced the night away with the other couples.

At around two o'clock in the morning, Chase and Allie left the club and took the limo to go back to Chase's penthouse.

Chase put his arms around Allie as they enter Chase's room. "You're so drunk, and so heavy." Allie said. "No you're drunk and so heavy." Chase replied, clearly proving that he's more drunk than Allie. "Okay, you're in bed now. You should get some rest." Allie said. Though she was a bit tipsy, she was still conscious of what she was doing. "I'm gonna go get you some warm water." She said and left the room.

As soon as she finished she brought the mug into the room to give it to Chase. He sat up and undressed himself leaving only his unbuttoned shirt and boxers. Then he looked at Allie and reached out for her hand and pulled her slowly to him.

"I hope you had fun in your little bachelorette party." Chase said slowly as Allie sits on his lap. "I did until you showed up." She joked. "Well I had to save you from that idiot trying to grind your lovely ass." He teased and they both laughed.

"I didn't even want to go out tonight." She said.

"Me too." He replied.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"I wanted a quiet night in with you." He said softly and made Allie smile.

Allie put the mug on the end table, then wrapped her hands around his neck and turned to look at Chase. "Promise me, we won't be the boring married couple who stop doing things together." She said softly.

"Us? Boring? With us nothing is ever boring, I promise. Everyday will be a new adventure with tons of exciting things to do and everyday I'll prove to you how much I love you." He said softly as he caught her gaze.

"I love you, Chase Everett and no amount of words could describe how much you mean to me." She said and kissed him on the lips.

"Allie, can you just do one thing for me right now?" He asked.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Can you just hold me right now? Like lay down beside me." He said.

"Why?" She asked.

"So that I'll know that everything will be okay, as long as you're here right by my side." He said softly and they slowly lay down the bed.

Chase wraps his arms around Allie and rests his head on her shoulders, "Don't ever leave me again." He said. "I promise." She whispered and they fall asleep in each other's arms.

Hey everyone! Seasons greetings! Everything seems to be going smoothly for Chase and Allie huh? Do they deserve to finally be with each other? Do they deserve to have their happy ending? I hope you all loved this chapter as much as I loved writing it, I really found this chapter so amusing. Thanks for taking time to read this story, thanks for voting for it and thanks for all of your refreshing comments :)

Oh and there's one more chapter left for "The Final Decision" huhuhu :'( but don't worry I'm writing four spin-off stories who's characters are part of my The Decision stories :)

*And if ever you get tired of waiting for me to update, please read "For The Love Of Music" a story that I revived. Hehe thanks again!

Please don't forget to read my other stories:

- Summers With You

- In Love, With You, With US

- The Decision

- My Life Unnoticed

- For The Love Of Music

- The Divided House

- The Finest Hour

So what do you think so far? Do you like where the story is going? Leave a comment below and tell me what you think? :)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

7.5K 113 29
Welcome to the month of love, HAPPY 2ND MONTH OF THE YEAR! It's gonna be updates every single day, with Oneshot stories. Enjoyy! Because I don't know...
161K 6.4K 58
When Lily meets Max again at his sisters wedding, she still feels the crush she had on him when she was fifteen. However, even when things seem to be...
1.4M 46.1K 57
After Noah destroyed Emelie's heart, she spiraled into a deep depression. When he reappears years later with a very different version, she must decid...
The Decision Από Reese

Ρομαντική

692K 9.8K 20
New York's Youngest Billionaire Architect, Chase Michael Everett meets his unlikely match in the most in opportune and fragile time of his life. Will...