He was cool...

By Ari3ll3

As much as it pains her to admit it.... He was cool. More

He was cool: Chapter One
He was cool: Chapter Two
He was cool: Chapter Four
He was cool: Chapter Five
He was cool: Chapter Six
He was cool: Chapter Seven
He was cool: Chapter Eight
He was cool: Chapter Nine
He was cool: Chapter Ten
He was cool: Chapter Eleven
He was cool: Chapter Twelve
He was cool: Chapter Thirteen
He was cool: Chapter Fourteen
He was cool: Chapter Fifteen
He was cool: Chapter Sixteen
He was cool: Chapter Seventeen
He was cool: Chapter Eighteen
He was cool: Chapter Nineteen
He was cool: Chapter Twenty
He was cool: Chapter Twenty-One

He was cool: Chapter Three

168K 2.6K 531
By Ari3ll3

Everything went into slow motion as I ran for my life. I could barely feel the ground under my feet, my heart banging against my chest. Slightly turning my head to the side I witnessed three guys chasing me for god knows what.

"HEY! STOP!" shouted the guy I hit my car into earlier.

"Why're you running?" questioned the one I bumped into.

"CLASS IS GOING TO START? WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING?" shouted another guy  trailing behind.

I turned my head back to the front to focus on my feet mumbling to myself to keep running, just no matter what keep running. I don't even know what these guys want from me, jesus.

i could feel a hand creeping slowly from behind, but swiftly enough i cut a corner to dodge the grab. I heard a grunt behind me so i picked up my speed biting my lip. A couple of people got in the way of our race, but oh hell no I was determined to out run all these guys.

"STOP!" shouted a voice.

Squeals and curious voices shouted along the way of the race just making the run even more difficult. The second bell suddenly ran which sent a surge of pleasure and displeasure running through my veins. I CAN'T BE LATE! I thought.

Cutting another corner this time I smiled because I found an exit that could lead me easily around and back into another exit where my math class is. HAHAHA this was to easy, I smirked.

An opening door suddenly got in my way which I easiley dodged, but carried something else. The force from the door created a current that dispatched my hood off my head and sent my hair flying.

The exit was nearing closer and closer as my feet were slowly getting tired. I couldn't stop.. No I wouldn't stop. Something tugged on my hair all of a sudden and I knew instanty what was grabbing me.

Flipping my head to the right I tried to snatch his hand away from my hair, but his grip was hard. Wincing from the pain I lost balance from my left foot and watched in horror as I fell backwards.

The idiot who decided to grab me while running didn't realize i was falling... and what do you know he fell right on top of me.

Pain entered the back of my head as it met the hard floor. Not only that, but a body also slammed on top of me worsening the pain.

"OOOOOWWW!" I whined closing my eyes shut.

"You thought you could outrun me?" breathed a voice, "Well you're wrong.." he whispered breathlessly.

His body was planted against mine firmly, his chest moving up and down from breathing so hard. Slowly opening my eyes I met a pool of jungle forest green eyes staring at me. His breath smelled like coffee... Krispy Kreme's coffee. His skin was prickly a sign that meant his aftershave was coming. Some of his curly brown hair clung to his sweaty forehead. I grimaced a scream as someone else came along. I prayed to god it would be a teacher.

"Ah god..." sighed another voice. A figure suddenly fell next to me face first onto the ground. "I'm tired.." breathed the guy.

"How dare you give me a pizza hut number?" hissed the guy on top of me, "Do you know who I AM?"

"Let me guess the librarian? 'Cause man I have alot of over due books?" I slurred sarcastically staring straight at his eyes.

"The librarian..." laughed the guy next to me, "Oh man you crack me up chicky" he smiled.

"First off pervert" I cleared my voice, "Get the hell off me!" I demanded. The guy on top of me stared at me faintly, his eyes darting rapidly as he stared me.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" he suddenly asked.

"What?" I snapped.

"Are they brown or are they green?"

"I'm going to give you five seconds for you to get the hell off me" I hissed.

"Or what?" he half smiled, a teasing tone in his voice.

"Don't try me" I neared closer to his face.

"Seb don't try her" snickered the guy next to us who watched us with a grin.

"I rule this school do you really think she would try anything, Kane?" the so-called Seb scowled at the other guy. "Go ahead I dare you" he glared at me.

"Do you guys even know class started?" whined a voice.

"Shut up travis" both said the guys at the same time.

"Five!" I shouted. The base of my knee met Seb's groin, HARD, as I thrusted it between his legs.

"UGH!" he screamed moving up just giving me enough space to squirm free. Without further time to spare I quickly brought both my hands behind my head and flung my legs up into the air, over the guy, and onto my feet.

"HA!" I yelled standing. "Told you so" I stuck out my tongue and turned around to leave.

A boy with curly light brown hair stared me with wide eyes as I made my way to the exit. He must be the Travis they were telling to shut up, I thought. Before I even took a step a hand grabbed one of my legs. Thinking it was Seb I turned around flinging my leg, but met someone else.

"You going somewhere babe?" winked Kane easily catching the foot I threw. I stared in astonishment as I witnessed both my legs at mercy by him. I tried to squirm away free, but his grip was firm but nonthreatening.

"Let me go" I spoke through clenched teeth.

"Well how can I let you go when you kicked my friend?" Kane frowned. "You have to bribe me for me to let you go" he smirked devilishly.

"What do you want?" I snapped noticing Seb regaining his momentum.

"Well it'll cost you" sighed Kane, "How about a kiss and I'll let you go" he raised an eyebrow, his blue eyes sparkling.

"Let me go and it's a deal" I glared knives at him.

"Okay" grinned Kane. Sucker I thought in my mind as he let me go, but Kane was much quicker then that. The minute I took a step to run he grabbed the hood of my sweater which forced me to lean backwards into a bridge.

I brought both my arms out for support and watched with wide eyes as Kane leaned in closer to my face.

"You really think I'm that stupid?" he chuckled his face upside down. With a blink of an eye his lips met mine...

ALMOST.

I brought my hand inbetween so he only kissed my palm. Shock relasped on Kane's expression as I came back up from from my bridge and hit him in the chin.

I groaned grabbing my forehead from hitting Kane and turned around to face him flat out on his butt. His eyes wide and expression dumbfounded.

"THIS ISN'T FREAKING SPIDERMAN!" I scoffed putting on my hood.

"What the hell are you? Jackie chan?" whimpered Travis who still stared at me like I was crazy.

"I'll Jackie chan you right here right now if you even DARE get in my way" I snapped throwing my arm out. " I am NOT going to be late you understand me, NO ONE IS GOING TO GET IN MY WAY!" I yelled.

Travis flinched backwards and brought his hands up for surrender. Smirking I walked less then two steps until a hand clasped on my mouth.

"Where do you think you're going?" hissed Seb out of nowhere. I started screaming through his hand and tried to squirm away from his grasp.

"PERVEEEEEEEEERT!!!" I screamed slapping Seb's head with both my hands.

"OW, OW, OW, OW!" shouted Seb trying to dodge my attack.

"Whose there?" said a voice. I widened my eyes to face a deep voice and found a man oddly dressed like a teacher coming our way.

"What do you think you're doing to that student, sir?" spoke the teacher.

"It-it's not what you think?" lightly laughed Seb.

"Well I'm just going to go..." muttered Travis walking backwards to where the exit is.

"Don't move!" commanded the teacher, "You men harrassing this student? You guys look too old to attend High school?"

"Ah" I tried to speak, but found my words cut off.

"Young lady I will handle this" said the teacher, "Just let her go, sir" ordered the teacher. Seb silently let me go without hesistation.

"Now slowly come to me..." he slowly spoke. What does he think I am? A five year old? I scoffed in my mind.

"I knew this aftershave was a bad idea..." muttered Seb behind me. Out of nowhere I eyed the teacher swiftly take out his phone and dial three numbers.

"Hello 911?"

Without a minute to spare my legs started running to where the exit was. Oh hell no I couldn't afford to me late AND in trouble. Both Seb, Kane, Travis and I ran like no other person has ran before.

"COME BACK HERE!" shouted the teacher, "WHERE ARE YOU GOING YOUNG LADY?"

I don't know how long we ran for. I don't know where the hell we went, but we ran and ran and ran until none of us could even breathe. We all finally stopped running and stopped at a local gas stations convienance store.

I clutched my stomach for some support and slumped to the floor. The cool feeling of the cement was so nice, I didn't even care if it was dirty or not. Kane along with Travis joined me on the floor for a rest. Seb stood from the rest of us and grabbed his hip closing one eye from the suns rays.

"Were screwed..." breathed Travis who seemed to catch his breath first, "Were screwed.." he repeated again, but came out as a whimper of desperation.

"You talking just makes this worse" snapped Seb who crouched down.

"Well if you guys didn't chase me this wouldn't have happened" I snapped sitting up.

"What? growled Seb, "Who told you to give me a fake number?"

"And?" I scowled raising an eyebrow.

"AND? It was fake!" he retorted back ferorciously.

"Suck it up princess" I smirked, "Do you really think I have the money to pay for your mustang."

"Well who the hell told you to drive in the wrong side?" Seb snarled.

"Hey buddy calm down, do you WANT to pay for my medical bills. Sheesh the way you scream by the end of the day I'm going to be needing a hearing aid" I rolled my eyes.

"Good riddens you dress like an old hag so a hearing aid would fit the part" he sneered.

"You want me to shoot you?" I roared, "Since you're such a bad boy that would also fit your part" I glared. "A bullet scar would definety fit" I hissed.

"Okay guys calm down" chuckled Kane putting a hand on Seb's shoulder.

"No I won't calm down" snapped Seb flicking Kane's hand away. "This girl needs to know her place" Seb got up from his crouch.

"Below me" he smirked looking down on me.

"Oh hell no.." I breathed getting angry now. "You know what you are?" I scoffed.

"Enlighten me" Seb challenged.

"You're the freaking gum on my shoe! The crap I flush, the trash I throw! EVERYTHING BENEATH ME!" I shouted furiously.

"I have a gang with 200 plus guys, what do you have huh? A granny pantie collection?"

"I collect knives" I hissed, "Want me to show you how one works einstein!"

"Oh please do!" he sarcastically crooned.

"When and where?" I put a hand on my hip.

"Ah let's say 8 today at my house, sounds good?" he extended his hand out.

"Deal!" I shook his hand roughly.

"It's a date then" he smiled.

"YEAH A DATE" I smiled shaking his hand. Seb suddenly let go of my hand and put both his hands into his pockets. My smile suddenly faded as a glare relapsed on my face.

"Wait.... what?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 23.6K 61
Doing what 20 year old Nasiem deemed as right, put him in a tough situation. Quickly teaching him a little something about life.
200 44 23
A girl who's life was going straight until they had this new guy who seemed to be giving her issues❤ And later fell for him through sympathy 💘
374 3 22
All she ever wanted was love.
480K 22.6K 27
All she wanted him to do was smile. A love story.