Worlds Collide~KOTLC HOO Cros...

By lost-my-shoe-

What happens when Sophie and her friends are sent to the Lost Cities? Back the T-rex up! That shouldn't happe... More

Sophie's POV
Percy POV
Leo's POV
Not Actually a Chapter
Biana's POV
Piper's POV
Author's Note
Fitz's POV
Sophie's POV
Annabeth's POV
Author's Note
Keefe's POV
Sophie's POV
Jason's POV
Sophie's POV
Will's POV
Linh's POV
Fitz's POV
Marella's POV
Hazel's POV
Author's Note
Annabeth's POV
Calypso's POV
Frank's POV
Leo's POV
Percy's POV
Piper's POV
Sophie's POV
Dex's POV
Nico's POV
Jason's POV
Wylie's POV
Leo's POV
WHAT????
Percy's POV
Marella's POV
Linh's POV
Annabeth's POV
Nico's POV
Piper's POV
Sophie's POV
Goodbyeeeeee

Fitz's POV

3.2K 42 24
By lost-my-shoe-

Fitz's POV

How do they do that? I wondered. Our whole group was staring in awe at the demigods as the slashed and dodged, sparring with each other.

"Why are their minds not breaking?" Linh gaped.

"I don't know," I replied staring in fascination as Leo blowtorched a straw dummy.

Percy jogged up to me. "Wanna take a shot at it?"

"Okay," I replied hesitantly. Elves and swords do not mix and I haven't had the best record with sharp pointy things.

Percy led me over to a rack of weapons because that's what they have lying around at this camp. He handed me a 2-foot bronze sword with a leather hilt. Percy walked me through a couple of movements, then we began to spar.

"You're not bad," he told me.

"Thanks!" I replied. I could tell Percy was going easy on me, so I started trying harder. He eventually picked up the pace. I aimed for his arm, expecting him to block me, but he was distracted by Annabeth yelling at him. I cut a small gash in his arm. Seeing the blood, I started to feel woozy. The world was spinning faster than a whirlwind. The last thing I saw before passing out was Sophie and Biana leaning over me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 37.7K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
7.6K 163 37
Being a powerful demigod really sucks because, well, you get hunted down every minute of your freaking life. People still talk about the fugitive 12...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
61.5K 1.4K 12
I used to be a normal human, living on regular old earth. I always dreamed for something more though. My name used to be Aren, I was a t...