House of Cards ♣️ K.Th.xJ.Jk...

By Tannie89

Kim Taehyung: Most powerful mafia leader. Jeon Jeongguk: Student at day, killer at night. Kim Taehyung was in... More

Introduction
Uno
dos
tres
Cuatro
please read!
cinco
Important
seis
N̥ͦe̥ͦw̥ͦ b̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦk̥ͦ!̥ͦ
ocho
nueve
Dont skip this one just read it

siete

454 9 0
By Tannie89

Taehyung's POV

I woke up next to a sleeping gukkie, his cheeks were stained with tears. I use my finger to trace his facial figures. Pink cherry lips, long eyelashes, cute button nose, he stirred in his sleep which scared me a little. He opened his eyes and screamed. "AHHHH!" He fell of the bed and i started laughing. His face is so red.

"W-were w-we sleeping t-t-together!?" He questioned. And I just nodded, still laughing. "Fuck you!" He said while getting off the floor and walked towards the bathroom.

I wiped the tears that were in my eyes from laughing to much, since Jeongguk is gonna change in the bathroom. I may as well start changing now then. 

I changed into my suit because I have a meeting to go to right now. Since Jeongguk and his friends are kinda a part of my mafia, he and his friends are coming along as well. I sat on the bed and played with my phone while waiting for Jeongguk come out.

𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑖𝑡𝑠

𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠(𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑡)

𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑠

"Hey Jeongguk you done?" I asked since we have to hurry. "Yeah yeah, just wait a sec" he shouted from inside the bathroom. "Alright then."I said still waiting. "K I'm done now!" He yelled "Finally!" I respond. I turned of my phone and saw what Jungkook was wearing. He........looks like an angel!......and his waist is so tiny!.... "looking good~" I said with a wink. "Thanks, same goes for you I guess..." he said while scratching his head. "Let's head out shall we?" I asked. "We shall~" and with that we went out of the room and headed towards the meeting room where everyone else was at.

Jungkook's POV

We were sitting in a room, which I think is the meeting room. The person at the very end of the table, which I think is the boss was talking about a group who goes to a club and kidnaps people, keeps them in hostage and sexually abuses them. Sounds like something I would do but not the sexual part!. I slightly slumped in the chair while pouting since I would have to turn into a good guy and Help people. God I hate that word I would rather kill then help..

We came back from the mafias HQ and right We're in the living repeating the plan over and over again so nothing would go wrong with the mission. It's currently 6:30pm and we have to go to the club at 8 o'clock so we have like 1hour and 30 minutes to do anything we want until the mission starts.

I'm just training with gun and knives, I always do this to pass time. I wonder how my parents are doing....imma call mom then. I grabbed my phone and searched through my contacts until I found a familiar one. I clicked and put my phone on my ear.

'Ring''ring''rin-

-Bold- Jk's Mom
-italics-Jeongguk

-Hello?

-hey mom

-Jeonggukie! Are you okay! Why haven't you been at home!

-about that, I kinda got caught and then got kidnapped..

-*sigh* well if your kidnapped how are you calling me?

-well the 'Kidnappers' aren't too dangerous, I would tell you why...but sorry no can do ma'am

-I'm sorry......

-mom?

-I'm saying I'm sorry because I was too blind to figure out the unhealthy relationship with me and your so called 'father'

-mom....

-but! Let's forget about that fucker cause I found myself a girlfriend!

-girlfriend!? Your lesbian now!?

-bitch you have a problem!?

-no! I was just surprised and I love that fact that your cursing now like before everything happened

-me too, feels good to be back to my normal self instead of being a blind bitch

-*laughs* well can I meet my new 'mother' instead of 'father'?

-sure! Just wait a sec!

*beep' beep' beep'

My mother hung up on me and since I have like a lot of time left I felt like talking to my new Mother.

'Ring'ring'rin-

-hello?

-hi jeonggukie

-hi so your my new mother right?

-that's correct

-just promise me one thing?

-sure

-please don't break her heart....

-don't worry and why would I break a sweet kindhearted person s heart like her! She's to sweet to be in pain again.

-trust me she's sweet, but she can be a sassy bitch when she's angry.

-already experienced that.....too scary.....

-*laughs* I know, well talk to you later! I have to go now bye!

-bye!

I hung up the phone as I heard Jimin calling me from downstairs. I quickly hurried up and ran down the stairs almost falling.

"Ready to go?" Jin Hyung asked, I nodded as I put my phone on my back pocket. We all headed towards black cars and drove off to the club.

𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋.

Well damn... once we entered the club we were greeted with the smell of, sex, sweat, smoke, and alcohol. All we could see is, people kissing, girls trying to get into guys pant, guys grinding on girls or other males, people dancing, and people going to rooms to fuck in. "Well since were in a club, we can all enjoys ourselves and shit, but stay on guard and tell me if you see this group" he brought up a picture that we saw in the meeting. We all nodded and went our separate was.

Jin and Jimin Hyung tagged along we me since they've never been a at club, while me pfft I've been at clubs so many times. I went to the corner of the club that had a half circle couch or somethin. We all sat down and I saw a table that had small glasses of alcohol, I reached over and grabbed one cause why not... I drank it in one go and set the glass cup on the little table in front of me.

"Hey Jimin want one?" I asked as I bumped my elbow onto his arm. "Sure why not?~" I grabbed another glass and gave it to him and also took it in one go. I looked up to see a girl, half naked walking towards me and sat on my lap. "Hey handsome~" she purred as I groaned. "Wanna have fun?~" she put her hands on my chest as she moved her hip on my crotch. "Get lost slut" I said coldly as I pushed her on the ground, she pouted as she got up. Which honestly made her look even uglier. "I wish I was you" I looked towards Jimin with a are-you-kidding-me look.

"What?" He said with his hands up. I sighed as I shook my head, I looked up again to see a familiar group of six walking towards the couch next to us, since we have earpieces in our ears. I clicked on a small button and said "found them" "where?" Yoongi asked "we're at the corner of the room that has a bunch of sofás" I said but then I heard Jin Hyung say "but it's too risky to just go at them with a bunch of people here" "we'll seduce them of course, not us alphas but you omegas" Namjoon joined in "what! But why us" Jin Hyung said "cause you guys are omegas and you guys also have a female like body" Hobi Hyung said "oh shut it will ya!" Jimin also joined in "well then say not it if your not gonna do it, 1 2 3 now!" "NOT IT" Jin, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, hoseok, all said in usion, which left me doing it.

"Well then if I'm gonna do it, how am I gonna go seduce them with these clothes!" I said because all I was wearing was e-boy clothes, which I stole from Namjoons closet not wanting to go all pink. "Don't worry I have the outfit that your gonna wear in my hands just go to the place the have alcohol and you'll find me there~" Taehyung said, which left me no choice to just go with Jin and Jimin.

"What is this!" I said pointing towards the strippers clothes I have to wear. "Just put it on for fucks sake!" Yoongi shouted "oh shut it gramps! You try walking around with these kinds of clothes!" I fired at him "already did But don't question and go change already!" He fired back "fine!" I shouted as i walked towards the bathroom stalls and changed into the clothes given to me.

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 outfit 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗

"Why did I even come here....." I said while looking at myself in the mirror. "Is this what strippers wear? God damn" I added as I kept pacing back and forth as my heels clacked against the floor. I clicked on the little button on my earpiece. "I-I'm done changing, are they still there?" I asked "yep now hurry up and seduce them!" Jimin Hyung said "fine, but when I say now you all go to the room, I'll be on the fourth room on the right since that one is available ok?" I said trying to calm down. "Will do!" Hoseok said "ok don't expect me to be quick so be patient got it?" I also said a little bit nervous "got it they said in usion.

I breathed in and out before exiting the bathroom and walking towards the group of six. Once I got there they all started staring at me. I sat on one of the guys lap and said, "hey handsome~" "hey sexy whatcha doin?" The guy said. "Oh nothing~ I was just bored and I thought you guys would be fun to play with~" I said as I winked, god I already hate this. All the guys were staring at me with hungry eyes. "Sure why not we would love to play with you~" he said in a deep tone and smirking. "Yay! Come on then~" I said as I stood up and grabbed his arm and started pulling him to the fourth room on the right.

Once we were in the room, I sat on the bed and I was about to say now but one of the guys grabbed my hands and cuffed them together and chained my cuffed hands against the beds headboard. Another guy blindfolded me as I felt the bed move. "Now why don't we start by sucking you off~" the guys said and took off the panties that I was wearing. I felt the guy getting closers and closer to my dick and then started sucking it. "A-ahh~" I moaned.

Someone started kissing me and playing with my nipples and another slowly entered a dick dildo in my entrance. I tried to click the small button by pushing my ear against my arm, which actually worked. "Nghh~ n-now-ahh~"i said.

Taehyung's POV

Me and the rest of the guys were all chillin at the table until we heard, "nghh~ n-now- ahh~" in our earpiece. It was Jeongguk moaning, we all stood there shocked about what we just heard. "Hurry guys! Someone can cum in him and he'll get pregnant!" Jin said as we all ran to the fourth room on the right. We heard moaning from the inside and I tried to open the door but it was locked. "Just bust down the door!" Jiminie said, so I did what he said. I busted down the door open to revealing something terrible.

Jeongguk was chained to bed with, one guys kissing him and playing with his nipples, another one was sucking his dick, another one was thrusting inside of jeongguk while the other three were giving hickys on jeongguks naked body. "Get off him!" Yelled as I punched the one that was fucking jeongguk which cause him to slip out of jeongguk who screamed at the sudden pain. Yoongi, and the rest took care of the others leaving them knocked out on the floor.

I ran towards jeongguk and unchained him as I was hugging him tightly. He was crying, I looked down and saw blood coming out of his hole. I felt so guilty that a tear escaped my eye. "I-I'm   So sorry.....I'm sorry......I'm sorry.....I'm sorr-" I got cut off by jeongguk saying, "i-it's okay I-it's not y-your fault i-it was m-mine, I w-wasn't paying a-attention" he said while looking up at me and smiling. "But still I told you to do this...." I said looking away. "I-it doesn't m-matter anymore t-the past is the p-past...." he as he slowly fell asleep. I sighed as I said, "he Jin...can you like help him with is problem while me and the other take these guys?" I pointed towards the younger males hole that was bleeding. "Alright now give me your jacket so I can cover him" Jin Hyung said as I have him my jacket. He covered gukkie, picked him up, and left the room. "Now lets give these fuckers to boss shall we?" I asked "we shall" everyone agreed while we all picked the men up and took them
To the car and drove off to HQ. Sigh poor jeonggukie I feel bad for him, might as well let gukkie do what ever for tomorrow as a gift for taking all that pain
__________________________________

𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝟸𝟸𝟻𝟻 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜!
𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚢𝚎!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 10.9K 52
A world where vampires exists. And Kim Taehyung is one of them. Everyone knew that Kim Taehyung is a ruthless Mafia, Ceo. But no one thought he coul...
179K 12.5K 63
(COMPLETED) Jeon Jeongguk of the Jett Moon Pack has prepared his entire life to kill Kim Taehyung, Vampire Prince of the Morado Clan. He was taught...
388K 19.1K 48
Jeon Jungkook is a ruthless,cold-hearted and the strongest mafia leader of South Korea. Park Jimin is a normal cafe worker who lives with his mom an...
338K 12.6K 55
Jeon jungkook ,a psycho mafia boss who is known for his blood lust and heartless acts. kim taehyung, a college student and a very soft person who alw...