I Encounter the Wizard per Ch...

Від miramirarin

"Maridis Seleq Volmilarg, I hereby annul our engagement from today onwards!" Such is how my story started. '... Більше

Introduction~ kirarin☆
Chapter 1
Chapter 1 + 1.5
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 10.6
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
NOTICE ALERT!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 11

1.3K 46 21
Від miramirarin

Thus.

The King's assassina---!! I mean, our Volmilarg's family assembly ended safely that morning!!! BANZAI~!

It was concluded that the King's life was spared--- cough. That we are having an audience with the King tomorrow, yes that's it.

I don't understand why we need an audience regarding this tiny, little, trifling matter but finally. I am going to get rid of this thing called engagement soon.

Nyurufufufu~

On a side note, it's worrying how papa seems to have gained an ability to sleep with his eyes open though. I panicked for a bit there.

Well, it's actually the first time papa became like that, so that reaction is normal, I guess?

...

Anyway.

This is sudden but, I just realized how huge our house is when I stroll around now. Like, humongous.

I never had a chance to properly observe my surroundings since I regained my previous life's memories.

The mansion itself is big enough and now that I actually looked at it, the courtyard is also something that can be measured as kilometer per square.

Am I kidding you? Maybe.

Still, I don't think it should be called a mere courtyard...

There's actually a forest under our family's authority at the back. Besides that, we have two greenhouses which is a greenhouse for herbs and a greenhouse for vegetables. Fruits? There's a land full of them (trees).

Don't forget an every girl's dream, a garden. There's one at the front of the mansion with variety of flowers as decoration. And another garden specifically created for guests' entertainment, including a patio.

Lastly, is a garden full of rare flowers that was personally owned by Arvishce. It was a birthday present he requested. To top it off, he raised the flowers himself. I repeat, flowers.

And who in the kingdom doesn't know father dotes on his children!? It's a ridiculously big garden, I tell you! A vast garden!!! And that's not the point!

The point here is that Arvishce raised them by himself! By. Himself. A six-year-old child. Raised. Flowers. FLOWERS.

The letter 's' in that word is extremely conspicuous.

Also, don't forget the existence of knights in our house. They have their own training grounds here, barracks and stables... Add in another quarters for servants...

I won't believe anyone who called this a 'courtyard'. This is demesne.

Haa... Grandeur.

This is so dazzling, I can't help squinting my eyes. Ughh....

Feeling worn out from all the these thoughts I had as I was strolling, I promptly sat down on the grass.

Yes, I just sat down without caring any manners~ Nobody can nag me now~ 'cause I'M FREE!!! LET IT GO🎶! LET IT GO~!---🎶

---Oh, sorry. It was a reflex. The words 'I'm free' is seriously a trigger for me to start singing.

I lifted up my head, planning on appreciating the scenery when I saw--

Damn. There's a lake.

Albeit an artificial one (most probably), I can't believe we have a lake at our estate. This goes beyond reasons!!! I can't believe we've got a lake to replace a pond!!!

I stood up and swiftly ran towards it. And now, standing on the shore of the lake was me. I peered into the lake.

It's a crystal clear water...

Just as I was dazed by this fact, the sound of water splashing woke me up from stupor.

...Heavens, THERE ARE FISHES!

No, wait. Why am I acting like I've never seen fish in my life?

I felt like an idiot.

...

...I guess I should start assessing my situation now that I've got some free time.

I moved back several steps before sitting down on the grass. Taking in the scenery in my view, I began to calm down.

It's been a while since I last use my head to think thoroughly like this.

Before, I didn't get any time to rearrange my thoughts because of the princess lessons. I didn't even get the time to freak out, before they had me attend the lessons.

When I was recovering my memories, I was ill. I caught a prolonged cold, which worried my family greatly. But soon after my recovery was the start of the princess lessons.

Haah... It was inexplicably tiring.

Because of those etiquettes, table manners, dance steps, social attitude and et cetera, you could say my life as a 5-year-old kid was as packed as a full-time working adult.

I remembered very well the pained expression of my father as he apologized over and over concerning the matter. He wanted to do something, and he can, but at the same time he must not do so.

That is the how a prime minister of a country must behave. The country comes first and the king is the heart of the country. He must behave.

His tightening embrace as he possibly had thought so, and his palm as his gently caressed my hair was very calming. He did that every morning before he left for work.

Mother and my brothers all take turns hugging me whenever they saw me. Was it a form of comfort or was it just pure endearment, I didn't know. What I knew was that it helps me go on for another day of a hellish lessons of a princess.

I was born the prime minister's daughter. So why must I go through a princess routines?

And because of the engagement, I'm not allowed to interact freely. If I interact with a boy, I'm guilty. If I'm interacting with a girl who has a brother is also guilty. Seriously these people. What did they think of a less than 10 years old child!?

Though, I could guess where they are coming from. They were trying to prevent me from falling in love with someone else. Because. Sigh. Kids. Falls in love easily. And who doesn't know the Prime Minister dotes on his children. One sentence from me might cause the downfall of-- I mean, the judgement of my father to be one-sided.

If anything, ikemen was everywhere in the mansion (butler, knights etc.), yet I could not even fangirl you know!?

There was a time when a knight skillfully caught a maid by her waist when she was almost falling off the stairs. I was there at the scene yet, you said that I can't fangirl?

Excuse me. Could you be the one to fall the stairs? Ah. Without the knight please? Let's see if you'll survive that.

Don't underestimate the stairs-kun in our Volmilarg mansion. It can become a becomes a cupid for your love or a reaper for your soul on its own choice.

I heard that the maid and the knight got together after the case. The knight was 20 years old and the maid was 15 years old that time. A 5 years old difference so they're planning to wait until the girl turns 20 at least to not make it weird.

Unlike the nobles who think that marrying early is a good thing, the commoners think the otherwise. A woman needs energy to go into labour, therefore it's better for them to age until at least twenty before getting married.

Indeed, a wise man knows better than a smart man.

The nobles who kept leaving all the chores to their servants and the commoners who does things by themselves, helping each other.

There's fair share of difference between wisdom and knowledge.

HUH? Why I know this? Of course I had someone (Shadows) collect the intel on it!

Certain individuals in hiding sneezed.

Anyway, stuffs go on for almost three years before I ended up with the engagement cancellation event.

Regarding this, I've come up with some conjectures.

First and foremost. This place is most likely to be my reality than my fantasy. What I'm trying to say is that, I didn't reincarnate in any kind of otome game or light novel like I expected. A bit disappointing but since that is the case, then where I am living now is a reality that couldn't be predicted using a fantasy-based logic.

If I got bullied in an isolated place, there won't be a hero who just so happens to be taking a nap there and save me.

If I got shunned by others at a ball, there won't be any hero that would guide the crowds' opinions towards a positive viewpoint to encourage my confidence in high society.

If I got slapped in the face, there won't come any hero that would suddenly appear out-of-nowhere to stop the incoming slap action and publicly declared that I'm under his protection.

Yes. That's what I meant by fantasy-based logic. The reality I am in now doesn't go by that rule. Well, I'm not even a heroine (if this is a light novel or otome game), so there's no hero to come to my rescue in the first place.

That's why, if a crucial moment ever arises at some point in the future, the first thing I must not do is believe that someone else will come to my help like in a light novel or otome game.

I believe papa would do his best to save me, though! But time is relentless so I should just rely on myself before ending up as a corpse when he arrived! ^_^

...Putting that aside. The reason why Raeli---

Ehem. There's no real reason for this conjecture, it's just an intuition. A strong survival instinct of a reincarnated person, you could say. It's a matter of life and death after all.

It's still a speculation, sadly. So I can't just ruled out all of the possibilities.

Second, is about my magic affinity. My affinity with the Air element is not a simple matter.

As the usual cliche trope, there are Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Light and Darkness as the commonly known elements.

And there are also the rare elements of Magma, Ice, Air, Flora, Time and Space. There's a few more to the list but I forgot.

So, out of all these elements, the Air is considered to be the weakest because of the low damage output it can unleash. Therefore, although it is a rare element, people don't regard it that high, no matter how high the affinity level one have.

About that. I discovered something dangerous regarding this element when I tested it out a few times before.

Uhm... So you guys know how there are chemical components of air... Yeah, I'm talking about those oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and stuffs.

[WARNING: please tell me if I wrote that 'chemical components of air' wrong... I need to change it so that people won't get false knowledge. 'Cuz the mr. google said it as 'composition of air', but I want to write it as something else so I don't know... DON'T TRUST ME KIDS! TRUST YOUR TEACHERS!]

I found out that my high affinity with air is actually related to one of these components and not the air itself.

So what I want to point out here is that I. Have. An. Affinity. With. Oxygen.

Oxygen.

OXYGEN.

Yes, that one that you need to breath. To live. The one and only. Oxygen.

Imagine you have a magic that allows you to restrict the amount of oxygen others can receive and it's actually the ever-unpopular Air element?

You are holding the world secret there, all right!? It must not be known under any circumstances.

I suddenly felt the burden of the world peace on my shoulders the moment I discovered that.

Alas. I'm thankful for being born into a duke's household. The chances for me to use magic decrease dramatically because of that.

I yawned.

...I want to sleep.

It was a sudden impulse.

The breeze is lulling me and the temperature is perfect. The grass carpet is basically a great material to sleep on and the humidity does not really bother me...

Will I have a nightmare when I sleep during the daytime..?

"For I have scared the nightmare away..."

...perhaps...zzz.... not.....

The cyan eyes were glowing in the dark. And his platinum blonde hair shone, as if soaked in the light reflected from the moon. In the end, his entire being is like a brilliant light representing hope amidst the creep of the night. Ethereal.

Drowsiness overwhelmed me. Even the energy to fangirl about ikemen-san, was drained out of me.

I was dozing off to dreamland when a voice sounded.

"Did you not get enough sleep last night?"
A mellifluous voice laced with worry greeted me.

I was shocked awake and simply stared wide-eyed at the person in front of me.

Cyan eyes. Platinum blonde locks.

Ikemen.

An ikemen showed up!!!!

What's more it's VR version. Huh? Did they develop that already?

The sudden appearance of ikemen-san  blew away my sleepiness.

I rubbed my eyes. Blinking a few more times, I re-confirmed the existence of this person in front of me.

Seriously.

The sight of him grinning was very beautiful.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ki☆Ra☆Rin~☆

I am back with new chapter☆

Kira☆

So you guys know how lazy I am right?

*nods.

With how long it takes for me to update just one chapter, even I was forced to realize once again how lazy I am!

Therefore I have decided!!! ~kirarin☆

I'm gonna write a new series!!!

Kirarin☆rin☆rin☆☆☆

I have been getting new ideas for new stories lately, that's why I've been lazy to update I Encounter Wizard.

So for this part:

I WANT TO ASK YOU GUYS TO COMMENT ON WHICH STORY TO BE MY NEXT SERIES. (i want to make preparations)

There are two options to choose.

#1
Male protagonist
☆Isekai trope + game element
☆OP protagonist from the start
☆No romance (I won't allow it😬)

#2
The Hero is just Leisurely Drinking Tea with The Demon King.

...

The #2 already got a title in my head so I put that instead.
(lazy to explain)

I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND.

~kirarin☆

(a/n: this part was edited)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

677 203 41
Lilianne Marineau, aka Lili, a struggling writer like you and me, wakes up to find herself in the body of Arielle Dumont, the female protagonist in h...
170K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
60.1K 3.6K 38
Sera, an ordinary college student who got stab while walking back to her dorm suddenly got reincarnated at the body of a villainess in the novel she...
1M 34.4K 63
Miki Linux, a genius at small age that no one can compare, hides her intelligence for her to not attract people with high nobility. Fortunately for h...