Homegirl ~ N.M.

By justin_jason_is

In which he misses his girl Bestfriend "Same old Nick Mara." "I wish you'd stop staying that." {IRL & SOCIAL... More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
EPILOGUE
Book 2 coming soon !
FINALLY

7

1K 34 23
By justin_jason_is

A WEEK LATER....

@chaschas

89,562 likes
chaschas Hi stranger 😉
View all comments

User1: My fav couple are back !

User2: Aww 😍😍

User3: What about Nick ?! 😫

singlerica: I'll beat his ass 🤨
chaschas: He knows 😂

User4: Beanz are shook rn 💀

User5: Dick Hopper

User6: Him so cute 🥰

Therealnickmara: Oh ?
chaschas: 👀

TEXT MESSAGES

BESTIE BOO 🤍
So you and Trevor ? 👀

FOREVER BESTIE 💖
We made up today 😌

BESTIE BOO 🤍
Oh Fr ? Well, as long as you're happy yk. I wanna know if he hurts you again.

FOREVER BESTIE 💖
I'm pretty sure he won't hurt me again

BESTIE BOO 🤍
If you say so 😅

BESTIE BOO 🤍
Wanna come over today ?

FOREVER BESTIE 💖
Can I bring Trevor ?

BESTIE BOO 🤍
I'd rather you not 😬

FOREVER BESTIE 💖
Why not ?

BESTIE BOO 🤍
Don't wanna make ole dude uncomfortable 🙂

FOREVER BESTIE 💖
Nick what you got up to sleeve ? 🤨

BESTIE BOO 🤍
Nothing 🙃
Read  11:09 AM

"If you didn't wanna come Trevor then why did you hop in the car with us ?!", I argue. "I thought you were kidding when you said you were going to your best friend's house !", he said. "I told you when you came over this morning I was going !", I yell at him. "Well, I'm sorry. Take me back to the house.", he said. "Nigga what ?!", I yell. "We already here ! This is my car ! Get yo ass out and walk !"

I got out the car and slammed the door shut. I took my keys and walked up to the door. I didn't bother knocking because the guys knew I was coming with Erica. I walked right in and stormed right pass everybody. I headed upstairs to find Nick. I walk in his room and slam the door. He was tying his shoes when I walked in.

"What's wrong with you ?", he asked. "Trevor ! He's being a asshole already today.", I tell him as I run my fingers through you hair. "You brought him here ?", he asked me. "Yes. You said I could.", I say as I sit down on his bed. He smirked. He then walked out of the room. I was confused. I just followed behind him.

Trevor was talking to Edwin and Zion when we got down there. "Hello ! You must be Trevor !", Nick said as he went to shake my boyfriend's hand. Trevor was a little startled by his sudden outburst. "Uhh yeah....are you Nick ?", he asked him. "You bet I am !", Nick said with a smile. What the hell ? Why is this man talking like this ?

I knew Nick and the guys were up to something. Hours went by and they were all getting along. We were all having a great time just dancing and chilling. I went into the kitchen to get me a drink and Erica met me there. "Do you know ?", she asked me. "Know what ?", I ask her. "Obviously you don't. The boys are about to prank Trevor.", she said with a smirk.

It was late and dark out now. Who knows what prank they would pull. I don't know how Trevor would react to the prank. I've never pranked him before. It might be funny or it might be a big mistake. We go in the living room where all the guys were and sit down with them. "Where's Trevor ?", I ask. "He's out back talking to Austin.", Edwin tells me.

"Ok so how are we pranking my mans ?", I say as I cross my legs and lay my head on Zion. That big giant is my dawg for real. "Home invasion.", Zion said.

"So Trevor is gonna come in soon and Edwin is gonna be somewhere in the house all bloody and we're gonna make Trevor go find his body. And that's when he'll yell or something and come downstairs and then Zion is gonna dress up like a killer and use you as a hostage and we have to go from there.", Nick said. "Oh snap can I fake die too ?", I ask. "We got enough fake blood for it.", Brandon said.

"Alright then. Everybody get in place.", Nick said. Edwin went upstairs to the bathroom and started putting the fake blood on him and laying in a position that made it look as if he was dead. Zion put on a ugly old jumpsuit and a mask and put fake blood on his knife. He hid somewhere in the house. Me, Nick, Brandon, and Erica sat around the living room waiting for Nick to give Austin the cue.

"Y'all ready ?", Nick asked us all. We all nodded. Nick looked out the back door and gave Austin a thumbs up. I saw Austin nod and him and Trevor came inside. Him and Trevor walked into the living room and sat down with us. "What was y'all out there talking about ?", Erica asked them. "You and Edwin.", Austin laughed and winked. "Yeah, I didn't know you could fall in love Erica.", Trevor giggled.

"What you mean !?", Erica snapped. "You're evil.", Trevor laughed. "Shut up. I'm not that evil.", Erica said as she crossed her arms. We all laughed. "Where is Edwin anyway ?", I ask as I look at Nick. "I think he's upstairs in his room.", Nick said. "Someone should go check on him.", Brandon said. "I'll go.", Trevor volunteered.

"Aww baby. You're so sweet.", I say as I kiss his cheek. I saw from the corner of my eye, the look Nick was giving me. Trevor then got up and headed upstairs. Once he was out of sight we all snickered. "Now we wait.", Nick said. About six minutes later is when we heard something. "Oh my god ! Guys ! Help !", we heard him yell.

We looked at the stairs and saw Trevor dragged a bloody Edwin down the stairs. "I don't know where the blood is coming from. He said someone is in the house !", Trevor said as he placed Edwin on the floor. We all crowded around him, acting as if we didn't know what was going. Erica started to fake cry. I kneeled down next to Edwin who was playing his role very well.

"Edwin, honey what happened ?", I ask as I tried to find the fake wounds on his body. "T-There's someone in the h-house.", he said lowly. "There's someone in the house ?", Nick said. "Where are they !? I'll fucking kill them !", he started to yell. I was trying not to laugh. I stood up away from Ed. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry ! We're gonna get help.", Erica said.

I grabbed my phone out and acted like I was going to call the police. "I'm calling the cops right now. Keep him awake.", I say. I turn a corner and see Zion. He didn't have his mask on yet. "Alright, after I yell, I want you to grab my throat and put the knife to it.", I whisper to him. "Ight.", he said. "But don't choke me cause yo hands look strong as hell.", I say. He chuckled.

I let out a loud high pitch scream. Zion then placed his hand on my throat and gave it a tight squeeze. I coughed. "Nigga what I say !?", I whispered to him. "My fault.", he said back. We then walked back to the living room where everyone was. I acted scared while Zion had on a mask and had this knife to my neck. I trusted Zion for real. I wouldn't let nobody near me with no real knife like this.

"Help me !", I yell. "The police are on the way !", Austin yelled. "Let her go or I'll kick your ass !", Nick yelled. Zion shook his head no. I looked at Trevor who was half frightened to death. "Trevor help me !", I yell at him. He just shook his head and kept trying to catch his breathe. Damn. My own boyfriend won't save me.

"We'll do anything. Just please let her go !", Erica cried. "You're not gonna get away with this !", Brandon yelled. Zion then yanked us back around the corner and I screamed again. We both kneeled down. "Here. Put this shit all over you.", Zion said as he handed me the fake blood. I poured it all over me but mostly over my neck. "Alright now pick me up and lay me on the floor."

Zion picks me up bridal style. "Damn nigga you strong.", I say to him. "What you thought I was some weak ass nigga ?", Zion chuckled. I just smiled at him and then played dead. He walked back in the living room with me in his arms. "Oh my god !", Erica yelled. "Chasity no !", Nick yelled. Zion then laid me on the floor. I had to keep my eyes closed.

I felt someone touch me. I opened my eyes a tad bit and saw Nick kneeling down next to me. He pushed Trevor. "This is your fault ! You wouldn't even save your own girlfriend !", Nick yelled at him. "You're next !", I heard Zion say in a law dirty growl. Trevor looked as if he had shitted his pants. Everybody moved out the way as Zion slowly walked up to Trevor. Me and Edwin continued to play dead.

"No ! No please !", Trevor yelled. "Stop ! No ! Don't kill me ! I'll do anything !"

Zion started to chuckle. I opened my eyes and looked over at Edwin. We both started to laugh hysterically. Soon everyone joined in. Edwin got up and helped me up off the floor. "This nigga here !", Zion laughed. We all surrounded Trevor as he got up off the floor. "What the fuck !?", he yelled. "We pranked you and it went real well.", Nick said. "You people are sick ! I don't know why you hang with them Chasity !", he yelled.

"Woah, you people ?", Austin said in a sassy tone. "Trevor chill out. It was just a prank and we scared you.", I say. "No fuck this. I'm out.", he said as he headed towards the door. He stopped and turned to look at me. "Let's go !", he said to me. "No.", I say. "You choosing these people over me ?", he said. "You're only leaving cause you're embarrassed. I don't have a reason to leave.", I say.

"I said let's go !", Trevor yelled at me. "She said no.", Nick said as he stood in front of me. "Why should she leave with you anyways ? What if y'all get mugged ? You sure won't protect. After what we seen today, you'd probably use her to save your own life."

"He most definitely got a point.", Zion chimed in. "Y'all don't know shit !", Trevor yelled at us. "Chasity, I said let's go !", he yelled one more time. "No !", I yelled. "No !?", Trevor said. "N O damn it ! Can't you hear ?", I yell. Edwin snickered. I saw Erica slap him in the back of the head.

"You acting all different cause we around ya lil idiot friends.", Trevor said. "Watch it man.", Brandon said. "Just leave Trevor ! I'm not going anywhere with you. Especially not in these conditions.", I tell him. He shakes his heads. "Fine. Don't come crawling back.", he said. "Last time I checked, you were the one crawling back.", I say. "Oooo !", Austin said. "So you can call a Uber and be on your way, cause you came here with us."

He shook his head and walked out the door, slamming it behind him. Everybody started laughing again. Even me. I didn't expect him to be like this about this prank but his true colors showed out tonight. I felt someone hug me from behind. "You did good.", he said. I smile and hug him back. "So did you. You were very angry.", I said. He chuckled. "Let's clean this shit up.", he said as he grabbed my hand.

The rest of the night, we all stayed up cleaning up the house and cleaning ourselves up. The fake blood was very hard to get out. After that was done, we all sat around and watched a movie. Me and Erica spent the night again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 1.2K 43
"When are we going to stop pretending that we could actually be together?" Highest rank: #7 in #brandonarreaga #1 in #PrettymuchFanfic #23 in #Prete...
57.2K 959 48
I'm Jess, Jess Arreaga. Brandon's sister. - First chapter: October 12 2019 last chapter: February 24 2020 - A Nick Mara fanfiction - 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐:...
17.9K 455 56
in which nicholas mara broke katana kuwonu heart and brandon arreaga wants to be her distraction. what could go wrong? started: may 10th,2019 complet...
54.5K 1.7K 33
օ. soltera ❛❛ la da los mismo que la quieran o la amen. ❜❜ completed! ( nick mara ) ( jun 2019-mar 2020 )