30

A MONTH LATER....

"Everybody gathering in the living room !", I yell. Me and Mikey were over at the boy's house today and we had big news. Little baby MJ was giggle on the floor so I picked him up and carried him as everyone gathered in the living room. Who is little baby MJ ? Nick's son. Alexys found out she was pregnant after she left Nick and she didn't want kids with Nick so she gave birth to him, and gave him to Nick to take care of.

Nick was sad and shocked that his son wasn't going to have a mother in his life but he promised baby MJ he would be there for him through it all. He's the cutest little thing. "Hey little man.", Nick said as he pinched his cheek. "Move Nick. Don't bother him or he's gonna want you.", I say as I shoo him away.

"Excuse me but this is my son.", Nick laughed. "Ok but I'm his god mommy. I need some quality time with him now you go sit down.", I tell him. "You'll be his step mommy if Mikey ever fucks up.", he said as he patted my back and walked off. Yeah, he's still not over me.

Everyone was seated and me and Mikey walked in and stood in front of everyone. "So what's the news ?", Zion asked. "We're having a baby !", Mikey yelled. Everyone cheered except Nick. He just had a small smile on his face. "I can't believe it !", Maggie yelled as she came up to me and rubbed my belly. "MJ is gonna have a whittle god sister.", Erica said as she kissed his cheek.

"Congratulations man.", Nick said as he got up and dapped Mikey up. It's really crazy how all of this turned out. I'm happy, for right now. I had a handsome husband, great friends, a beautiful god son and now I have a baby on the way. I hope everything stays happy like this forever.