25

"You can't cry now, you're about to walk down the isle !", Erica told me. "Don't fuss at her. Nick's out there. It's hard.", Maggie said as she rubbed my shoulders. I was about to get married in thirty minutes. I should've never looked out to see who all had made it. I saw Nick out there and I lost it.

"You're about to be married girl. You can't be worried about Nick.", Ansley said to me. They were my bridesmaids and I'm glad they're here for me right now because I'm scared. I'm scared I'm making the wrong decision. I love Mikey and I couldn't ask for no one better but, it's Nick. There will always be a place in my heart for Nick.

"I personally believe you should not take Nick back. Stay friends. If you take him back, he'll always think he can treat you like shit and get away with it cause you always come back.", Erica told me. "I agree.", Ansley said. "Honey, we know you love Nick and he's your childhood best friend but Mikey is you guy.", Maggie said. I nodded at them and wiped my tears.

"Imagine how great a father Mikey would be.", Erica said. "He can cook, dance, sing, and he's funny. You're lucky Chasity.", Ansley told me. "We all have some great guys in our lives. Chastity was just the first to get married.", Erica said. "I thought Ansley would be first.", Maggie chuckled. "I'll be next.", Ansley told us as we all laughed.

There was a knock at the door. "Who is it ?", Erica asked. "It's Brandon. Is she ready ?", he asked. I nodded and smiled. I was ready. "Let's get you out there. Your husband is waiting.", Maggie said as she hugged me tightly. I stood up and straightened my wedding dress. Erica handed me my bouquet of flowers and they walked out.

I felt my decision was final. I was going to marry Mikey and live the rest of my life with him. Have kids and grow old with him. He's special. It was time for me to be with someone who actually wants me. I walked out and waited for the music to start. Austin looked back and gave me a thumbs up and the music started.

I took a deep breathe and walked down the isle. Everyone stood at their feet. I felt beautiful. I always thought I'd marry Nick. I believed it for the longest. Even though my dream didn't come true, I'm still happy. I looked in Mikey's direction and he had tears coming from his eyes. I couldn't help but tear up too. He was so handsome.

I made it to the alter and hugged Mikey immediately. We took hold of each other's hands and the ceremony began. Our wedding was so beautiful. I'm glad all our family and friends could make it. "If anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

I didn't look in the crowd. I was praying to myself that Nick would not speak up. It didn't help. "I object.", I heard him say. Everyone in the church gasped. Mikey was angry. I shook my head. "Chasity I love you. I can't let you do this. It's a mistake.", Nick said as he came out of the crowd and walked up to us.

"We were nice enough to even invite you to the wedding. You only came to pull this shit !", Mikey said angrily. I held him back. "It's ok.", I tell Mikey. I turned to Nick. "Nick, you can't do this. Not anymore.", I say. "And you can't do this. You can't marry him.", he said to me.

"Nick have you ever stopped to think that maybe I want to marry him ?", I ask him. "You want to marry him ?", he asked me. "Yes Nick ! I really do. I love him and he loves me. He's amazing and the best guy I could ask for.", I say as I look back at Mikey and smile at him. I turned back to Nick and he looked sad.

"Nick don't look at me like that. I'll always be your best friend. But you've got to move on and let me be happy. I still want you to be in my life. Okay ?", I tell him. A tear slipped from his eye and he sniffled. I cupped his face and wiped his tears. "My future kids are gonna need their uncle Nick.", I tell him and he smiled and chuckled. "Okay.", he said again. I gently kissed his cheek. " I love you Nick. Forever and always.", I tell him. "Forever and always. I love you too.", he said back. "Congratulations Chasity."

I let go of his hands and gave him another smile. "Same old Nick Mara.", I said. "I wish you'd stop saying that.", he chuckled. Everyone then started clapping. Nick went back to his seat and I went back to the alter. The wedding continued and everything was great again. "I pronounce you Mr and Mrs Fusco. You may kiss the bride."

Mikey pulled me close and kissed me passionately. Everyone in the church clapped and cheered for us. Including Nick. He was smiling. "Thank you.", I mouthed to him. He gave me a simple nod and smiled more. I guess something good did come out of all this.

Iammikeyfusco

125,726 likesiammikeyfusco So glad to call you my wife ♥️💍

125,726 likes
iammikeyfusco So glad to call you my wife ♥️💍

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED

A/n ~ Don't be mad at me y'all 😭 and I know that ain't no real wedding dress but just go with it please 🙄