Wishes of a Teenage Fangirl

Від blanket-of-moss

Katherine Barnes is a talkative 13 year old girl. She is obsessed with Marvel, The Maze Runner, Harry Potter... Більше

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A/N
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N
Thanks!
A/N

Chapter 7

3.3K 136 42
Від blanket-of-moss

My suit lands on the roof of the treehouse. A door opens up underneath, slowly lowering me to the floor of the treehouse. The suit opens up and I push open the door of the closet. My fingers tap on the screen entering the password locking the suit in the case.

Outside it's dark, the sun has set. I rest my elbows on the railing. Shutting my eyes listening to cars passing my house. I guess things aren't that bad.

Slowly I make my way to the door leading inside. No sign of Tony...yet.

I push open the door. No one. I shut it behind me. Shasta comes and greets me. I kneel down to her leaving and start rubbing her chest. Her tail wagging.

"Tony, are you here," I yell pushing myself up. I walk to the fridge and pull out the soup.

"You're back," I her Tony yell back from upstairs. I set down the soup and head on upstairs.

"Where are you," I question.

"In the room with posters of me," he answers. NO HES NOT!

I burst into my room to see him looking at my wall of marvel posters. My cheeks flush with red.

"So I have confirmed you are a fangirl," he turns around to face me.

"Yes, now why are you in my room," I ask.

"Well I got bored, you were gone for about two hours," he answers "Speaking of which, one eye will probably wondering where we are, so we need to go."

"No, my sister is coming her tomorrow and I have school, I can't miss either."

"If I am correct you said you hated school," he says.

"When did I-"

"By the way who is Drake." He holds up my diary.

"No one," my cheeks turn red again.

"If I am correct you said, and I quote, 'Drakes eyes are sparkling blue like the sea, they make me melt, and I-"

"He is just a friend," I look at the floor. Trying to avoided looking at Tony. He burst out laughing.

I run and snatch my diary away from him.

"Tony I know you don't wanna, but can you ask fury if I can stay home until Wednesday," I look up at him.

"You know you are a criminal."

"It's just that, I will die from my sisters wrath of worridness, if that's a thing, if I am not here when she comes to watch me, and I wanna go to school, Art class is tomorrow it's my favorite class," I look at Tony with pleading eyes.

"Fine."

"Thank you, I going to make soup, you call Fury," I say. I rush to the kitchen I haven't eaten since this morning before school. And that was only a piece of toast.

After roughly 20 minutes I heard Tony come downstairs.

"What's the word," I ask. Not moving from my seat, soup is important.

"Where's the food," he counters. Pointing with my spoon, it is in the direction of the pot on the stove.

"So..." I urge him to continue. He grabs a bowl from the cabinet and a spoon.

"Fury said only for tomorrow so you can sort things out with your sister, but you can't use the suit, by the way J.A.R.V.I.S is actually hacking into right now," he says sitting next to me on a barstool. "And I have to stay with you." He adds.

"Well, we have a guest room," I say.

We continue to eat our souo in silence. But it's not akward silence, just there's nothing to talk about.

"Why did you make the suit."

"Well Jack helped, and I don't know it seems cool to fly." I have no idea why we made the suit...just seemed like a good idea.

"Why are you making bombs."

"What is this twenty questions?"

"Yes, now answer."

"I was bullied...and so was a few other kids. All by the same person, so I wanted to do something. I made a paint bomb, set a timer, stuffed it in his locker, and he was stained purple for a few days. I wanted it to end, almost everyone knew it was me. So after that I wasn't or anyone else was bullied again, by him. But no one questioned my genius either."

"Didn't you get expelled or something though."

"Almost everyone knew," I emphasized almost. I get up and walk upstairs.

"Where are you going," he yells.

"I HAVE HOMEWORK," I yell back.

"HAHA," He laughs.

I ignore him and walk into my room and shut my door. Searching through my black backpack for my math worksheet. AHA, a torn corner...crumpled math sheet. Eh.

I'm halfway through the sheet when...

"Number nine is wrong," Tony whispers.

"Son of a-" I jump and spin my chair around to face him. "What...I'm trying to get this done."

"I'm helping," he says.

"No your being annoying now go watch T.V. or something," I stand up and push him out the open door. I shut it behind me. My head looks at the clock. 10:07p.m. Gah!

I sit down in the chair and finish my math sheet plus the rest of my homework.

**Morning**

Beep-beep, beep- beep...

My head lifts up from my desk. A piece of paper is stuck to the side of my cheek. I pry it off and shut off my clock. 7:00 a.m.

I struggle to get out of my chair and get ready. I thow on my Captain America tee with my red flanne and leggings. I put my brown locks in a high ponytail. I grab my bag my backpack and swing it around my shoulder.

I jump on the railing and slide down to the floor. Then I remember Tony. I walk back upstairs to the guest room. I poke my head through the door.

"Tony, are you up," I whisper. I see a sleeping Tony on the bed. A evil smirk come across my face.

I tiptoe downstairs into the kitchen. I grab a pot and a wooden spoon. Tiptoe up the steps. I kick the door open and start banging on the pot.

"IT'S MORNING AND YOU NEED TO WAKE UP! WAKEY UP!" Tony turns over and puts his head in the pillow and groans. I tiptoe to the bathroom and fill the pot with cold water. I run in and dump it on him. He shoots up.

"Why would you do that," he yells.

"I need you," I poke him in the arc reactor "to drive me to school."

"Why can't you walk."

"Why can't you be awake, now come on, or I'm going to be late then I will reprogram J.A.R.V.I.S so he talks Japanese and when you change it to English he will learn a different language, everytime."

"Fine," he wipes his face and shakes his hair purposely getting me wet.

"Good now COME ON!" I yell pulling his arm, yanking him out of bed. I hurry downstairs and grab the keys to the car.

I go into the garage and turn on the car. Blank space by Taylor Swift starts playing. Tony hops into the front seat and changes the radio station.

"What the heck man," I look at Tony.

"You woke me up, I choose the station."

"Fine," I lean back onto the chair.

The car ride was silent but it was only 5 minutes. He pulls up in front of the school.

"Pick me up at 2:30 okay," I shut the car door then open it again. "J.A.R.V.I.S did you get that."

"He says yes," Tony repiles.

***after English/period one***

I walk to math class with my headphones on listening to Little Mix's Wings. Mouthing the words walking down the halls till I reach my math class. I stuff my phone into my backpack and walk into the class. Ms. Char (a 80 something year old math teacher) is asleep on her desk, while the class is throwing paper at each other, screaming, and playing on their phones.

I take a seat in the back right window. It's the closest to the window. I see Jack slowly walk into the classroom...guess they let him go to school. He spots me in the corner and walks towards me. Only to get hit wuth a paper plane. He sits in the empty chair next to me, plane stuck in his hair.

"You have a..."I point to the plane.

"Just..." he puts his hand up. "We need to talk."

"About what...oh," I catch on.

"Later though...at lunch," he says. The bell rang waking up Ms. Char lifts up her head. Only to set it back down and sleep.

I roll my eye's and pull out my phone from my backpack. I have a text from Spider-Man.

Hey, it's Spider-Man...we need to talk

"Get in line," I mumble. I look outside the window and look at the blue sky.

If only I could get outta class right now.

***After Math class...or 2 hours of NOTHING!***

The bell rings, making me jump. I look over to see I am the only one in class. Again walking alone...hope I don't run into Tommy.

I exit the classroom and head to my locker to drop off some stuff.

I close my locker to see...you guessed it...Tommy.

"What do you want," I whine.

"I need help with something," he says.

"Ha ha so hilarious, leave me alone dipwad."

"No need for name calling, you are only a seventh grader, I'm an eighth grader...therefore I rule you," he says pointing at me. I grab his finger and twist it. A loud crack comes from the finger. I walk away.

"Ya that's not how it works," I say loud in the hallway. He runs after me. Hw slams me against the locker. And lifts me against it.

"Listen, you are nothing but a geek you are less than me, you do what I say."

"A wise person once said 'CAW CAW MOTHER FUCKER'." I punch him in the nose. He drops me to the floor and holds his nose. I scramble away and run to the forum. I find one of the trees and climb up it only to see my best friend.

"What happened now," he asks. He knows everything about me.

"Well, remember when I said Tommy doesn't pick on me anymore."

"Yeah," Jack says.

"Well, he was pinning me against the lockers telling me I am dirt, so I hit him with some hawkeye quotes and punched him in the face."

"You will be put in jail by the time your next birthday is, by the way have you gotten taller," he asks. I nod.

I let my back rest against the tree. I close my eyes. Breathing in and out. I focus on the conversations below.

"Did you hear what Drake might do," a girl whispered a little to loudly.

"What," another girl says.

"He says he's going to ask Kathrine to the dance."

"When!"

"During art...at least that's what I heard."

"You know what else I heard Ashley..." I stop listening my heart was pounding.

"Heeheeeheege," comes out of my mouth. I bite on my knuckles.

Jack looks confused. "What's with the girly outbreak."

"It's nothing," I squeal. The bell rings before Jack could say a thing. "I'll see you at interrogation." I whisper. He nods his head. We both jump down. And head to our classes.

***Art Class...HEHEHEHEHEHE***

After about 30 minutes of explaining the watercolor project we could finally move around the class. I go to grab a few brushes when Drake comes up next to me. He looks nervous.

"Hey Ren," he says scratching the back of his next.

"Sup'," I say...I'm squealing on the inside.

"So...I was wondering if...it's fine if you don't...be would you like to-," Someone calls my name. I turn around to see Tony walk through the door.

"One second," I say. I walk up to Tony. "Why are you here."

"Your sister came home and Fury wants you back as soon as possible. Your friend is in the car." he says.

"Okay one second." I run back to Drake.

"Sorry, I have like two minutes what do you wanna ask me."

"Okay," he takes a deep breath." Would you like to come to the dance with me." Popular boy, Drake, asked me...the must neglected girl in school.

Frig ya, I thought.

"Cool," he said. I cover my mouth. Then lift my hand away.

"Did I say that aloud." I ask quietly.

"Yeah," he laughs a little.

"Bye," I say. I hug him and run back to the door. Tony was waiting outside.

"Who has a boyfriend," he asks, then he smirks. I punch his arm.

"I HAVE A DATE TO THE DANCE ON FRIDAY!" I scream excitedly and throw my hands in the air then notice something. "SHOOT I AM SUPPOSED TO BE IN JAIL BY THEN!" I scream in the excited tone. My arms drop to my sides. Shoot.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

10.6K 280 18
Suddenly transported into one of your favorite series? Yeah me neither. Maeve however, we'll she might have just gotten lucky enough. -I don't ow...
102K 4.8K 51
What if someone who can't exist, turns up across the street from you and asks you to run away and have adventures with him? What would you do then?
5.7K 252 16
When Loki's time on Earth is interrupted by a sudden voice in his head, everyone around him are suddenly suspicious. In order to determine that he is...
789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...