YOU

By TxJbabess

Y O U.... is a Four letter word More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Questionnn
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

21

1K 52 28
By TxJbabess

Excuse any mistakes

Toni

"So babe I was thinking we could add a new line for the season." I came downstairs as she was fixing her shirt. We had a line review tonight, just a go over all the styles seeing which ones to add in or take out for our show next week.

"Yea, maybe a spring col— Uh excuse me."

"What? What's wrong?"

"Ima turn around and count to three. If Toni Michele is still standing there with what she got on, them legs gone become noodles and ain't nobody going anywhere."

"1.."

"Babe we have to be there."

"I have to be there, you don't."

"But baby—."

"Toni, I'm not finna play with you. You heard what I said."

"Fine. You always tell me what to do." I mumble stomping back upstairs.

"You know what wear it Toni, I don't care anymore, you're grown."

"You damn right I'm grown."

"Just know this." She walked up to me lifting my head so our eyes met. Grabbing my throat she pulled me closer to her.

"I don't care if somebody's looking, I will finger you in public just to make you shame. Let a nigga wanna act up cause you wanna show yo lil ass, and I won't be beating his ass cause ima cripple yo ass. God forbid they try to touch you cause you won't have to worry bout walking any more. Remember Toni you're grown, make grown people decisions love." I gulped looking at her like a kid who just got fussed at by there parent.

"Let's go." She pulled me out the door as we got in and left. The whole ride was silent but she kept a tight grip on my thigh.

She mumbled something, squeezing tighter, she then went further up.

"I should fuck you up right now, I gave you a chance and you didn't take it."

"You didn't give me time."

"Ion think I was talking to you."

"So who the hell you was talking to then, Casper?"

"Myself."

"Out loud?"

"Mhm yea."

"Didn't seem like it."

"It was, you just won't suppose to respond."

"Should've warned me."

"Should've stayed quiet."

"Should've said it in your head."

We was going back and forth, it was ridiculous all over what I wore to work or a work related event. I get she was over protective but my god it was outrageous. She knows I'm not gonna leave her or let anyone take me away. They can look all they want but she knew I was hers so all this was really unnecessary.

"Should've  listened to me the first time."

"Should've just fucked me if it was so much of a problem."

"I'll pull this shit over, don't act like ion ride a strap in the trunk."

"Remember we have to be there."

"Man you keep fucking saying that, lemme pull over right quick." She pulled over calling Gil.

"Hey Gillian—." She put him on speaker as she pulled back on the road.

"That ain't my damn name, and why aren't you here Janet we start in 15."

"Man fuck that shit, reschedule it. An emergency happened with Toni."

"Oh my goodness is she ok?"

"Nah something wrong with her legs, they went limp or something."

"How they— Janet no do that shit in your own time bring yo ass on. We ain't rescheduling shit, come one and leave Toni alone hell she probably ain't do nothing."

"Gil just wait til you see, you gone change yo mind."

"I bet I will. Hurry up Damita."

"You owe him a thank you, he saved you."

Janet

"Alright Janet what's the pro— ouu Toni girl the bawdy."

"That's the damn problem. Got the girls out look at em." I grabbed both of em as she swatted my hand away.

"Then the bottom so damn tight she barely can walk in it, curves shown. She ain even had to do all this, let alone this being my first time seeing this."

I held her tightly next to me, she knew what she was in for ain no need for to act all innocent.

"Toni honey was you thinking or you just wanted to look good?"

"I wanted to look good."

"Well you look babygirl, but this right here yo ass mines. You understand what I mean."

"Yes daddy I understand."

"Damn she got you wrapped around your finger."

"Man shut up Gil."

"Alright ladies here we go." We did the review and I think I had poor Toni scared. Like she jumped every time I touched her and it wasn't even in a sexual way.

"Toni why you jumping for?"

"Because Gil, tonight my legs might just be broke."

"And you did that to yourself."

"But Janet—."

"Remember Toni you're grown, so take that shit like a grown person."

"And I oop— lord let's talk about the Clark sisters aren't they talented."

"Janet you just over protective."

"I have to be, look at you!"

"Hell look at you! You the one with the big ass, and good rack. People always stare at you but you don't see me act out of character."

"I'm not acting out of character Toni, you be wearing shit that's sure to catch anyone's eye."

"Karen my god her voice is something else and Dorinda whew."

"You act like I'm gone up and leave you for whoever look at me."

"Hell the way you dress shoes you don't have no re—."

"Hey! Y'all two cut that shit out for real. It's immature really, Toni be more considerate on how you dress you know how Janet is. Janet the girl cant help how she shaped, if the curve show they show, you know she belongs to you hell yall engaged and Eissa loves her to death. Don't break that girl legs tonight we have work to do tomorrow she needs to walk."

"Fine Gil."

"Thank you Gil."

"No problem now as I was statin gun about the Clark sisters—."

"Hold on Gil what you know about the First Ladies of gospel."

"Listen I may not go to church but I Damn sure know my Clark sister's mmkay. Ms. Mattie did not play no games when it came to singing."

"Tell me about it...."

Listen Toni think Gil saved her, she got anything thing coming. I still was gone beat that damn back in...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 898 34
Toni & Janet had something in common that no one knew...they started to develop a feeling for girls. They've only had met once but one day Toni's dea...
2.1K 127 13
A love story between Janet Jackson and Toni Braxton...Read the story!
4.2K 269 12
it's gonna be a good one ♡
43.3K 3.1K 50
𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.