7 days (jenshad F.F)✔✔

Por sarsajmarifar

"Zoya... it's you?" asked Aditya in shock. He didn't know that his wife is she who he met..... ______________... Mais

1.Friendship With a Stranger
2. Attraction?
3.Accident
4. Am I fallen for him
5.Lied
6.Days of waiting -I
6. Days of waiting II
7. everything happened suddenly
8. second date
9.she's not comfortable with me
A/N
10. Your mine only and I'm only yours
11.family time
12.Is this called mood swings?
13.my baby
14. surprise
15.Possesive Mrs. ?
16.Back to normal ~THE END
Thank you

new story

561 16 1
Por sarsajmarifar

Hello readers, new story on it's way...

This is not the usual love story where the girl or guy fall for the other at first sight nor a marriage with love.

will it be like an arranged marriage? yeah but a different one. just give a try to this story.

_________________

Aditya returns home after his studies. he's excited to meet his family. it's not only blood related. his both parent's friends along become his family. he has his this enemy type close to his heart person who he's going to meet after years...

Zoya is a girl who live according to her rules. her support is her dad. her dad agrees to whatever she wants to do. she loves her family more than anything else. she can go to any extent to see them happy.

A NEW STORY WITH A NEW CONCEPT!!!

hoping for your support in this story too...
If you like it.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

29.7K 2.3K 39
An orphan, Zoya, who lost her parents at a very young age, has always craved for love. When God snatched the people who used to love her, she chooses...
65.6K 6K 38
Aditya and zoya are a happy couple with a secret. A secret that holds a power to destroy their relationship. Welcome to #Adiya Journey. #1st Ranking...
94.7K 6.9K 38
Aditya's life has been a wreck ever since Zoya walked out of his life. Since then, he has quit enjoying his life, forgot to smile and relying on his...
116K 6.9K 54
***this can be read as a general fiction**** (Plot is a little different so please give it a try. I hope you will like it). Everyone is not lucky to...