His Saviour

By ariesstarz

Imogen worked nights in a popular city nightclub in Manchester, England. Under the management of Kate her bo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

Epilogue

7.9K 228 35
By ariesstarz

2 years later

"Dad, Are you crying?" I asked him as I stepped out into the room. My normally strong father pulled out a tissue from his pocket and wiped his eyes.

Today was my wedding day, the day I had been planning for over a year now. Since having the boys our lives have been none stop. Zach concentrated on building up his business and opening 5 different showrooms and a manufacturing company around Europe.

I focused on the bar and planning the wedding with occasional help from Zach. Zach surprised me on my birthday that we were going to get married in Greece. In this beautiful villa that overlooked the sea. That's where we are now.

"Don't make it a big deal, am I not allowed to cry when my daughter is getting married"

I looked down at my beautiful dress. Custom made by Angela's close friend who designs her very own wedding dresses. This was her present to me.

"Yeah, but she hasn't even walked down the aisle," Cameron said walking behind him with a pack of tissues.

Cameron ran the bar for me now, he was generally just really good at his job and I spent most of my time at home with the boys and planned new ideas for the bar.

The boys were a dream most of the time. As soon as Zach got home though all that went out of the window.

Last year we had to rush Alex to the hospital because he had trouble with his breathing agai but it wasn't that easy since Alex refused to go without Zach, so I had to call Zach who was currently in Germany again.

"you just look beautiful," dad said walking towards me. Mom had finished helping me get ready along with my bridesmaids.

"Thanks, dad" I whispered as he placed a kiss on my head.

" Just checked on Mr lover out there, he's all ready for you now, a little too ready if you ask me " Cameron said as he approached the door. I can't wait to walk out there and finally see him.

We've been to weddings all dressed up before but this was different.

He had the nerve to plan a really important trip just before our wedding so I actually haven't seen him in a whole week. Luckily for him, we planned the wedding weeks before and left the organisers to handle all the little last minute bits.

" you ready to get married?" dad asked as we stepped towards the door to the beautiful church that we were in.

Both myself and Zach are religious so we always knew we were going to get married in a church. Our parents were pleased too.

I nodded. "let's go"

As soon as the doors opened all eyes looked at me. I instantly felt nervous with the number of eyes that were now focused on me but that soon vanished when I noticed Alex and Alessio walking in front of me, holding hands with two adorable girls in pink dresses.

The girls were the daughters of one of my managers at the bar.

I smiled when Alessio looked back and nearly stumbled. The girl grabbed his hand helping him.

After my little laugh, I finally looked up. When I did I instantly blushed when I saw Zach looking down at me from where he stood, next to Braden who was his best man.

I stood next to him silently as the music stopped and everyone sat down.

"You look beautiful Gen" Zach whispered as he helped me by pushing parts of my dress behind me.

"And you look very handsome" I replied as he slipped his hand in mine discreetly. His warm hand calmed down my nerves as the priest started to talk.

Once the vows were taken, and we sealed the deal with a kiss. Zach helped me down the steps as we headed to the reception. The boys ran up behind us, they pushed their way to the front and erupted into giggles.

"Boys," Zach said watching them with a grin. They instantly calmed down and walked calmly.

Our guests waved us off as we got into one of Zach's custom cars. My mother helped Zach as he struggled to get all my dress inside.

" we're married, can you believe that?" Zach said as he drove us across to the other side of the village that we were in.

" definitely not, is it too late to take it back" I joked. Zach slammed on the breaks.

I was already holding onto the dashboard, already predicting his reaction.

" I'm kidding babe, you know I love you" I said wrapping my fingers around his arm as he began to drive again.

Eventually we arrived at the reception venue for tonight. There was an ancient villa here, we decided to rent it out for the weekend and enjoy our time here with the family.

" you wont find better genes for your children, let me tell you that" he said as he reversed into the large driveway.

I rolled my eyes. " you do realise that most of our family say they look more like me right"

It was a common thing for people to say when meeting the boys.

" just because we're married now, doesn't mean you can just roll your eyes and get away from it, you do realise that"

I breathed in deeply as he exited the car and ran over to my side.

As soon as the door swung open he leaned in kissing me on the lips.

"Daddy!" Zach pulled away just in time for Alex to run around the corner as Angela brought the boys.

Alex jumped on Zach's back as I spotted Alessio wriggling in Angela's arms.

I laughed when the boys suddenly started to attack Zach with their tiny fingers.

" must be in the genes" I said as I stared at Zach struggle slightly. It was very funny.

" alright boys inside, follow your grandmother" he pushed their backs in the direction of Angela. Zach turned to me and helped me out of the car.

We soon made our way inside to the villa. Originally I thought I was going to change into a more comfortable dress but I realised how much I love this dress so I decided to stay as I am.

Such a beautiful dress can't go to waste.

Me and zach stayed back and relaxed just us two as the preparations for the reception started.

" please knock next time Karly" Zach groaned as he got up off his knees.

Karly finally stopped covering her eyes. " it's not my fault you cant control yourself for 5 minutes"

I laughed as I pulled the dress further down. Zach wasn't doing anything dirty he literally just happened to be kneeling down as he showed me something.

" you do know its our wedding day right" I said to her.

" yada yada" she said as she turned and headed back out.

Zach helped me up and took my hand. We walked out and headed for the door leading us out to the back where everybody should be waiting.

" ready to do this. Mrs Imogen Johnson" Zach whispered as he kissed the back of my ear.

I tightened my hold on his hand. " ready"

3 years later.

"Zoe baby, you can't eat daddy's pens" I said walking over to my daughter fishing the pin out from her little fingers.

She presses her lips together. "speaking of daddy we've got to go save him and your brothers" I walked around and lifted her up into my arms. She threaded her fingers through my wet hair.

Zoe was our youngest and probably last child. She was only 18 months old and was the family's princess. She has definitely got an interest life ahead of her with her overbearing father and brothers.

I sorted her in the seat of the car. The car I was gifted on the day of our wedding. Zach had gifted me with a complete customisable range rover fit for us all.

"when you're older you must find someone who you don't have to keep saving" I said to Zoe, she just continued to shake her head to the music playing in the car.

Zach finally got some time off work so he offered to take the boys out for the day, here I was thinking he would be fine taking care of them himself, but he's only got himself stranded.

1 year after we got married, we moved to a house that was 1 hour away from the city. We bought 2 acres of land and built a brand-new home for the whole family, it was an amazing experience.

"Hold my hand sweetie, don't run off until you see your brothers okay" I carried her out of her seat and made her stand on the grass. I locked the car and then started to walk. From my height I could already see his car. But Zoe bless her was standing on her tiptoes searching for them.

"Daddy!" Zoe jumped out of my arms and ran up the hill to Zach who stood up his eyes shining when they saw her. The days when he would look at me like that.

I can't be jealous though, nothing makes me prouder than the way he cares for all of our children.

"Mama!" my eyes dropped down when I heard my name. I saw Alex drop down from the hood of the car and run over to me. I smiled seeing his wavy hair bouncing with the wind.

But it was short lived when I noticed he was limping slightly. As soon as he reached me I bent down and scanned his leg for any bruises or blood.

" Mum don't!" he grabbed onto my arm pulling me back.

I turned back to him. "what happened, your father should have been careful" I said angry that he would let this happen.

"it wasn't dad's fault, it was" he paused.

Alessio ran up behind him. "it was Alessio"

Alessio who was previously cheery turned to his brother" Hey, no it wasn't"

I noticed Zach slowly walk up behind with Zoe balanced on his hip.

I stared at him. "it's better if mums mad at you than dad" I heard Alex whisper.

"Come on boys get hurt all the time, it's a part of being a child" Zach said wrapping his arm around me and kissing my ear. I swatted him off. "Hey, you can't keep doing that to get away with things" I said stepping away.

The boys looked up at us. After seeing this so many times they are kind of used to it.

" alright boys, watch your sister whilst I save your father and his prized possession" I pointed over to a small park where they could go and play.

Zach grabbed Alessio hand but I grabbed him by his shirt" not you honey" Zach pleaded with the boys but they took one look at me and ran away.

"Sorry dad, mom feeds us" Alessio ran down the hill.

We watched them until they disappeared.

"One day they will regret that" Zach whispered to himself, but I heard it.

I left him standing there as I walked back to the car to get the spare wheel and tools.

I turned back to head back, but a scream followed by cries had me dropping everything.

I saw Zach racing down towards them. Zach bent down sweeping up Zoe in his arms. The boys stood close.

"what happened boys, hey sweetie why are you crying" I stroked down her hair as she clung to Zach.

" I didn't know she was behind me, im sorry mom I hurt her" Alex cried as I turned to face him.

I was completely lost for words but I relaised that they loved her way too much and seeing his sister cry wasn't easy.

I crouched down.

" it's okay Alex baby, all you have to do is say sorry okay" Zach placed Zoe down on the grass.

I stood back with Zach as Alex held her small hands in his and said sorry as he kissed her cheek.

Zoe's stopped crying instantly and to all our relief she grinned up at her brother.

I wrapped my arm with Zach's.

"Lets go home" Zach whispered as he reached out to Alessio's hand.

By the time we got home the boys and Zoe were sleepy. " lets let them rest and we can make dinnerer" I said looking at the time.

Zach nodded as he picked up the boys and headed upstairs to their rooms. I decided to give Zoe a bottle of milk and take her to her room so that she could rest.

Both me and zach finished at the same time, meeting at the top of the stairs just outside their rooms.

" Zach no" I exclaimed when he grabbed my arm and pulled us into the direction of our master bedroom.

He said nothing as he pulled me in, closing the door silently.

" How many times are we going to get opportunities like this baby, cmon" he ripped off his tshirt and slid into the bed pulling me along with him.

I sat up and removed my own shirt.

How was I suppose to deny that.

" you never stop looking beautiful" he whispered as he spooned me from behind. He kissed me gently on the back of the ear.

" you know" another kiss.

" that night when I thought I was going to lose you, you only responded to me when you felt this" he kissed and licked behind my ear.

I closed my eyes, silently moaning.

I struggle to remember much of that day. I remember standing at Zach's party begging for his attention and the next thing I know I'm watching Zach hold our baby for the first time.

" I think its your trigger" he purred as he licked down the back of my neck.

Jesus, I really cant get over the feeling of his tongue on my skin.

" I have to thank the circumstances we were both in all those years ago when we first met"

I turned around to face him.

" I don't think our paths would have crossed if I wasn't there that night" he tells me.

I inch closer to him and wrap my arms around his back. " you're right, I guess it was just meant to be" I grinned up at him.

" you were meant to be mine. Zoe, Alex and Alessio were also meant to be ours" I whispered as I leaned in, pressing my lips against his.

" you can be real cheesey did you know that" Zach smirked. Moving his lips sensualy and slowly with mine.

I didn't care, I was just happy.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 4.3K 39
Alexa the most loving person who works at a restaurant when meets Harry the grumpy one who is hottest person and billionaire in the elevator Which go...
172K 12.8K 42
Enemies to lovers- Boss/employee- Bickering and Bantering- Billionaire romance Second chance romance HEA romance novel If it weren't for bad luck, I'...
145K 3.4K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
11.1K 267 20
⊙ Welcome to a web of secrets, lies, betrayal and sex. ⊙ Now, he towered over me, his presence commanding and imposing. "Stand up," he ordered, his d...