๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง...

By MILLIONMATIC

๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ๐ฌ short stories & imagines โ™ก imagine this . . . Copyright ยฉ gincity 2020/2021 Mature Content Started:... More

hola
ghetto detention pt. 2 | multiple
ghetto detention pt. 3 | multiple
yes devantรฉ | devantรฉ swing
yes devantรฉ pt. 2 | devantรฉ swing
yes devantรฉ pt. 3 | devantรฉ swing
spring breakers | multiple
spring breakers pt. 2 | multiple
spring breakers pt. 3 | multiple
child of killah | method man
best friend | nas
country boy | static major
beauty & the beast | nas
summer camp | multiple
group chat | multiple
group chat pt. 2 | multiple
โš ๏ธ AUTHOR'S NOTE โš ๏ธ
black is king [ prologue ]
black is king [ cast ]
black is king || one
black is king || two
black is king || three
black is king || four
black is king || five
black is king || six
black is king || seven
black is king || eight
black is king || nine
black is king [ epilogue ]
NEW BOOK โš ๏ธ

ghetto detention | multiple

8.3K 180 487
By MILLIONMATIC

Sky Valley High School, California
Saturday Detention
April 9, 1994
11:00am

DeVanté aggressively swung open the school's library door in annoyance and walked in. He stopped in his tracks and furrowed his eyebrows once he spotted his younger brother Dalvin seated at a table with his girlfriend, Tionne.

"The fuck you doin' here?" De asked his brother as he approached the couple and threw his book bag on the table.

"We got caught fucking in the janitor's closet yesterday after school." Dalvin replied. DeVanté gave them a disgusted look while Tionne looked away in embarrassment.

"How we live in the same house and didn't know we both had Saturday detention today?" Dalvin questioned. DeVanté shrugged and slouched down in his seat. "I ain't gotta tell you everything."

"Why you here anyway?" Tionne interfered, looking at DeVanté.

He pulled his sunglasses out from his pocket and placed the over his eyes. "Mrs. Robinson called me out for being late to class again, so I told her to suck my dick." He snickered.

Tionne and Dalvin just stared at him blankly.
"What? It's not like she hasn't already." DeVanté stated as he threw his hood over his head and laid his head down on his arms on the table.

The students at Sky Valley High School usually suffered the consequences of their fuck ups they caused during the school week in Saturday Detentions. The school's principal, Mr. Mac, loved taking away majority of their weekend plans by having them spend 5-6 hours in school on a Saturday when they've already spent a whole week there.

A few moments later, Cedric and Joel entered the library with Kim, Aaliyah, and Brandy following behind.

"Sup niggas!" Cedric exclaimed, slapping DeVanté on his back. De jumped and shot his head up with his shades now crooked on his face.

"Why y'all here?" He asked them, fixing his glasses.

"Sleeping in class." Joel answered and sat down next to him. This wasn't a surprise, Joel was always sleeping in class.

Cedric plopped up on the table next to theirs. "I placed a water balloon on Kim's chair in class and she sat on it. Then she started beating the shit outta me. That's why we here." He turned his head and scolded Kim who was seated behind him.

Kim scoffed. "You giving me dirty looks and shit like you not the one who started it. Fucking dry lip ugly mothafucka." She rolled her eyes and brought her attention to Aaliyah and Brandy.

"Y'all are freshmen, right? What y'all young asses do?" She asked them as everyone turned to look at the two young ladies.

"We're on the cheerleading team. If you guys were at Monday's basketball game then y'all probably seen that scandalous routine we did..." Aaliyah responded and shook her head.

A wide grin appeared on Dalvin's face. "Oh yea I was there. Damn that shit was hot- aye!" Tionne smacked him upside his head and gave him a death glare.

Brandy snickered. "Well yea that's why we here. We helped the team captain choreograph that routine. Y'all know who Londyn is right? She's a senior."

DeVanté's eyes immediately widened behind his shades. He's been crushing on Londyn since freshman year. She was the most beautiful girl in the world to him. They had a few classes together throughout their 4 years at Sky Valley but have never spoken to each other. Londyn was extremely popular, but not the snobbish kind of popular. She was really sweet and down to earth, and also very well-liked by many of the guys in school. And DeVanté... well DeVanté was just him. He wasn't a loser or anything, but he wasn't a people person either. He stayed to himself most of the time and only spoke to his brother, Cedric and Joel.

"Of course we know who Londyn is. That girl is fine as hell." Cedric answered Brandy as he pulled out a bag of oreo cookies from his book bag.

"She supposed to be here too?" DeVanté asked while stretching his arm out to grab a cookie from Cedric.

Aaliyah nodded. "Yup- oh there she is now." She pointed at the door.

Suddenly, everything went in slow motion once De's eyes landed on Londyn. He almost started drooling at the sight of her long bouncy curls on her head, her gorgeous white smile, her glistening golden skin, and her beautiful anatomy in the beige skin tight velour tracksuit she had on. He could've sworn his heart just skipped a couple of beats.

Londyn rushed over to Aaliyah and Brandy. "Hey y'all. I'm so sorry for getting y'all into this." She apologized as she placed her bag on the table and sat down. "It's cool, my mama was annoying me this morning anyway. Needed to get outta there." Brandy responded.

Londyn chuckled and brought her attention to the others. "Hey guys." She greeted with a smile. Everyone greeted her back except Tionne who just rolled her eyes at her.

The library door opened once again, and in came Lesane with Eric also known as Eazy, and David better known as Quik.

"Well look what we have here..." A devilish smirk appeared on Lesane's face as he approached DeVanté's table, causing DeVanté to clench his jaw while his nose began to flare up.

DeVanté and Lesane had some unnecessary beef that neither of the two boys know how it even started. Some say Lesane was jealous of DeVanté and how he felt like De thought he was the shit just because him and Dalvin came from a better upbringing. This was untrue of course. Both DeVanté and Dalvin remained humble and treated everyone equally regardless of where they came from.

Lesane, Eazy, and Quick were all transferred from their old high school back in Compton for getting into too many fights and selling drugs on school property. No other schools would take them, so they moved in with some of their family members on this side of California and Mr. Mac took his chances and allowed them to enroll at Sky Valley.

Lesane chuckled and swiftly swiped all of DeVanté's belongings off the table.

DeVanté shot up from his seat and stepped in Lesane's face. "Nigga-"

"Woah woah woah.. y'all chill out man." Eazy rushed in the middle of them. "Yo, we not in Compton no more Lesane. Cut that shit out." He said while pushing Lesane away from DeVanté.

Londyn rolled her eyes and got up to help DeVanté and Joel pick DeVanté's things off the floor.

"Here you go." Londyn stood up and handed DeVanté a notebook and a few pencils and pens.

"Thanks." DeVanté side grinned as he took his belongings from her and turned around.

"Donald right?" She inquired referring to his government name.

He slowly turned back around. "Uh, yea. But I prefer DeVanté. O-or De, De is fine." He stumbled over his words nervously.

Londyn softly giggled. "Okay, De. I'm Lo-"

"Londyn." He cut her off and smirked. "I know." He said and licked his lips.

She smiled shyly, shaking her head and walked back to her seat. She's never spoken to him but she always seen him in her classes. She never knew his voice was so deep and attractive. His shades were something he'd always wear. All day, everyday. Londyn had no clue what he looked like without them, but she would sure find out one day.

"Hey my sweet Londyn Bridge, how you doin' baby?" Quik attempted to spit game at Londyn while he slowly approached her.

"Boy-" Aaliyah snatched him back. "Sit down, David. She don't want nothing to do witcho young ass." She mean mugged him.

Londyn chuckled and looked up at Quik from her seat while he leaned against the table. "Why you guys here?" She asked glancing from him to Lesane and Eazy.

"We-" The sound of the door opening cut off Quik from his explanation.

"Oh my god. Eiht get away from me, you smellin' like boonk and shit!" Trina's thick Miami accent exclaimed as she walked into the library while trying to shove Aaron, better know as Eiht, away from her.

"The fuck is boonk-" Eiht's attention faded from Trina and slowly landed on Quik.

Quik looked back at him with a death glare as the room fell silent. These two's beef goes all the way back to their old high school. Eiht was also transferred to Sky Valley with the other Compton boys. Apparently back at the other school, they would have 'Freestyle Friday' sessions every Friday during lunch. Quik and Eiht went up against each other during one of those sessions and let's just say, the disses that were exchanged did not sit well with either one of them.

"This nigga..." Eiht mumbled and started making his way over to a table.

"Whatchu say homie?" Quik pushed himself off Londyn's table. "Speak up nigga. I can't hear you Eiht! Witcho misspelled name.. bitch ass mothafucka." He taunted as he approached Eiht.

Eazy got up from his seat and gently tapped Londyn. "That's why we here." He pointed at the two teenagers. "Niggas always fighting." He murmured under his breath and quickly walked up to them.

"Yo both of you sit the fuck down man! I ain't tryna get into anymore shit because of your wack ass beef." Eazy said as he stood in between them.

"Nah fuck this nigga! It's on every time I see him!" Eiht spat at Quik.

Quik was about to tackle him when he was suddenly dragged back by someone.

"Aye! You stupid ass kids, go sit the fuck down!"
Mr. Mac roughly shoved Quik in the opposite direction.

"Matter of fact, I want all the freshmen and sophomores seated at the tables on the right. And all the juniors and seniors seated on the left. Hurry yo black asses up!" Mr. Mac demanded.

Aaliyah, Brandy, Quik, Dalvin, and Tionne quickly maneuvered themselves to the tables on the right side of the library while the others branched off to the left.

"Girl, how the fuck you end up in detention already?" Kim asked Trina as they sat down next to each other. Trina was a senior who just moved to California from Miami and hadn't even been at Sky Valley for more than a month before getting herself into some shit.

"I got caught with some nigga in the bathroom." Trina responded as she applied some lipgloss on her lips.

Kim snickered and raised an eyebrow. "Who?" She questioned lowly.

The library door suddenly flew open once again.

"The M-E-T-H-O-D man is in the buildin'!" Clifford, also known as Method Man or Meth, shouted as he entered.

"Him." Trina answered Kim and threw her lipgloss back in her bag.

Kim gave Trina a look. "Uh, you know Cliff is like 20 something right? The nigga got held back at least 3 times." Kim said and Trina just shrugged as she eyed Clifford.

"Boy go take a seat and stop yelling in my damn school." Mr. Mac gave Clifford a stern look.

"Aight, where?" Clifford asked as he glanced from both sides of the room noticing the separation.

Lesane chuckled. "Yea, where? Nigga's so old he gotta have his own seating arrangement." He said as the others let out a few laughs.

"Man fuck you!" Clifford flicked the middle finger up at him.

"Hey! You guys better stop this shit." Mr. Mac warned. "Y'all should be ashamed of yaselves. There's 10 of y'all and only 5 of them." He said to the students on the left and pointed at the students on the right.

"You guys should be role models for these youngins. But no! Y'all wanna keep acting like y'all back in 9th grade." Mr. Mac continued taunting the juniors and seniors. "Go find a seat on the left with them." He instructed Clifford.

"Aight listen up!" Mr. Mac clasped his hands together. "You bad mothafuckas are to stay in here and work on any homework y'all have. Don't have any homework? Well we in a library, so go find a book to read. Ima be doing my rounds, so don't think y'all can just do whatever y'all feel like doing up in here. There is no leaving the premises until you've served the whole detention. Which means none'a y'all can leave till 5:30pm. Do I make myself clear?"

Everyone just groaned and rolled their eyes while mumbling incoherent words under their breath.

"I said DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?" Mr. Mac fired at the students causing them to jump.

"Yes Mr. Mac!" They recited in unison.

Mr. Mac smiled widely at the students.
"Very good. Now, detention is in session."

-

to be continued in part 2

..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 22.6K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reservedยฉ๏ธ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing
8.7K 317 100
more imagines about two dudes from ohio that won a grammy. (reader uses she/her pronouns unless stated otherwise) *yes i reuse oc names sometimes. un...
59.1K 2K 25
imagines based on the best songs in the universe!