The Empty Shell (Fem Creepypa...

By Mutedboy

You were born a mute, and you were constantly neglected and abused by your parents. Even by your siblings and... More

Bio and the girls
Your Arsenal
Prologue
Chapter 1
I got Tagged.
Chapter 2
Happy Valentine's Day
just a heads up....
I'm back!!!!
oh s***
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Sorry of the wait.....
Cute pup....
Thank you guys
Announcement

Chapter 5

4.3K 57 54
By Mutedboy

(Sorry that I forgot about Jackie, Soo...... JUST PRETEND that she was interacted with ok...... I was reading too much Wattpad stories, I'm just obsessed with it)

(Anyways..... Let's get on with the chapter...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

Jackie:"Wait. Why haven't you used your Powers, if you possess them? Would it be, easier to bring down criminals that way?"

(Y/N):{If I did, then enemies or scientists may try to capture me and try to take my Powers away or possibly experiment me.}

Slenda:"Fair Point."

(Y/N):{Anyways I'm heading to the gym, who else is coming with me?}

Jess/Clockwork/Benny/Jane/Jill:"I am."

(Y/N):{Alright, let's go.} You telepathically spoke, as they began to follow.

~To the GYM/ Still (Y/N)'s P.O.V~

After getting water and changing into gym clothes, You and the 5 girls made your work to the Gym, where you grabbed weighted wrists and leggings. As you were putting them on, the girls were watching you put 4,000 Ibs; along with your physique as well.

Once that was done, you firstly begin doing push ups. In which, during them you can feel your muscles getting stronger. Although not the pain itself, since you lost all of the feeling of being in pain plus a extremely high pain tolerance. All that was on your mind, was pure focus on your training.

However, what you didn't notice was the fact that the girls stare deeply at you as you were training.

~Benny's P.O.V~

Even while training, I watch as (Y/N) so purely focused on his training. Soon enough, I lowered my eyes to once again see his well toned body. Even though I really want to look at those abs all day, I had to keep in shape for...... Purposes~ hehe~

~Jess's P.O.V~

Damnn. I can't help, let's get lost and watching (Y/N) flex his hot body in his training~

Even though I want to watch, I wish to beat him. So I continued onward, while still stealing glances at him.

~Clockwork's P.O.V~

This is definitely worth watching~

Watching him be so concentrated, it's so admiring. Even after everything he's been through, he uses his experience to grow stronger. Not to mention, being awesome and handsome vigilante~

~Jane's P.O.V~

Those muscles of his, make me want to jump on him~

But I'm not going do so, because it wouldn't make me better than that Emma wh**e. Plus I want, to help (Y/N) escape his forever emotionless state.

I want to see, what his smile is like.

~Jill's P.O.V~

I feel so hot, watch him and those soft, Handsome look abs~

Ohh, I really feel the urge to just really want to just go and kiss him. But not yet, For now~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

After doing some basic exercises, you moved on to hardcore training as you begin to doing 500 hand stand push-ups........

500 One Handed push-ups, on both arms......

500 Upside down sit-ups.......

500 Pull-ups......

While doing all of these hardcore exercises, the girl kept stealing glances as they pretend to work out. All of this took about 2 1/2 hour, before you you went to a sandbag to Perform some hand- to-hand combat. You kept hitting the sandbug in a single point, while pretending to dodge incoming attacks to improve reflex, reaction, as well as speed. As you continued, Jess noticed that you were more on observing your opponent as if you possessed a Out-boxer style. Once you landed some pretty effective attacks on the bag, you eventually landed a hard hit that sends the bag to the other side of the big gym's wall; thus making it explode on impact with it. The girls stopped, as the looked in amazment or shocked to your strength.

All:(Holy S**t)

After you stopped training, to begin to wipe the sweat away. But before you could head to your room, you were interrupted by a question....

Benny:"How Strong are you? You managed to make the sandbag explode by hitting hard to the other side of the gym wall. Not to mention, with 4,000 Ib weights on you." She said, as the girls listened closely.

(Y/N):{I've managed to effortlessly stopped a 30 ton truck quickly and no enchanced strength, But the most hardest to stop with enchanced strength was a 60,000 ton boulder. Plus that was back then, I'm stronger now than I was}

30 tons= 60,000 pounds.......

60,000 tons= 134,400,000 Pounds.......

(Used google for the quick math, just to let you guys know how strong you are.......)

You then left, as the girls had there jaws open and eyes pretty widen.

When you arrrived in your room, you decided to take a late shower. So you grabbed a light blue colored towel, before heading to the bathroom. Once you went inside, you stripped off your clothes before heading in the tube. After 10 minutes went by, you eventually got out of the shower. Once you exited out the bathroom, you changed into some clothes that consisted of black sweat pants, light blue shirt, dark gray shoes and red fingerless gloves. Once you finished, you decided to pass the time by meditating so you went to the center of your room to do so. While Meditating, you used were sensing your room to try and focus on something. You then begin to, lazily use Telekinesis to move some pencils and other writing utensils for the next 35 minutes. Your little fun ended, once there was a knock on your door. You got up, before you make your way to the door to see all of the girls except Slenda and Ann there.....

Benny:"Hello (Y/N)~, we all wanted to see what your room looks like."

Tami:"T-that is, i-if you do m-mind."

You shooked your head, before you allowed them to get in your room. They were quite interested, to how your room looks before they begin saying....

Jess:"Damn, you room sure is bigger than all of ours."

Jackie:"It looks so comfty, and cool."

Jane:"I wonder what, you would do in here with it being so comfortable and peaceful."

(Y/N):{This.} You telepathically spoke, before using telekinesis on your stuff.

Ann:"I guess that's one way to waste time."

Sally then thought.....

Sally:"Would it be ok, if we watched a few movies in your room?"

(Y/N):{Sure, I don't mind. I've never seen a movie before}

All Girls in your room:"REALLY?!"

you nodded...

Benny:"Well, do you have any movie you wish to watch?"

You shrugged indicating you don't know, before She said....

Benny:" We have Halloween 2007 & 2009 as well as the orginals, Friday the 13th, Child's play movies that we like to watch at times."

You nodded, Before the girls set up the movies in your room.....

~7 hours later~

Jess:" Even after watching them again, It's still relaxing despite them being horror flims."

Jane:"I agree with you on that one."

Benny:"So, what did you think of those flims (Y/N)?"

(Y/N):{They were good. Now can you all please leave, so I can get changed?}

They agreed before leaving your room, so that you can change into your Vigilante clothes. After you finished changing, you grabbed both your Crimson blade and Combat knife before walking out of your room. Once you made it, downstairs you were just about to head out the front door when a presence said.....

???:"Going out patroling, are we (Y/N)?"

You turned around to see, that it was Slenda with her hands on her hips with a smile. You nodded, before she said.....

Slenda:"Alright you can go, but please be care (Y/N)."

You nodded, before you exit out the front door. Once you did, you then teleported on top of a roof top to watch over the city.....

~6 hours later~

You stopped 10 thugs and 4 robberies, you only had to kill about 7 rapists and 2 muderers. You also prevented a suicicde attempt, and helped 2 kids from being harrassed. In all, it was pretty normal night. But you felt a sensed a presence, watching you at a distance.

So once you perched on a rooftop, you still felt the presence watching you. It was getting closer towards you, before they said....

???:"I see that you're doing work, protecting the city hero~"

You turned around to see, that it was Lulu. Jess's sister. She had a big grin on her face, for whatever reason so you waited for her to say.

Lulu:"You know, when you fought Scarecrow you looked like you weren't even trying. You even managed to make her bleed, which was a surprise."

You nodded, as she walked closer to you. She stopped in front of you, to where your nose was about to touch her's. She smirked to at you, which didn't affect you in anyway. But she then said.....

Lulu:"My Master wishes to meet you, if not then she'll come to you~" She said, while she tried to pull down your mask.

You slapped her hand away, to which she replied.....

Lulu:"Fiesty are we?~" she said suductively.

She pushed her luck, by having her breast on your chest. She gave a suductive smirk, but you didn't fall for her tricks.

Lulu:"You know, I wonder what your face looks like handsome?~"

You then stopped procasinating with her, so you telepathically spoke to her.

(Y/N):{Just so you know, I'm far more stronger than you and Your master Zagla.}

This left Lulu in shocked, but you kept going......

(Y/N):{I've already fought Slenda and her proxies all at once, the result was a flawless victory for me. So if want to fight me now, go ahead. But you'll fall like the others did. Also another thing you should know, I know about everyone at Zalga mansion. I've search you all up, so there's nothing you can't hide from me. Like how you're sister of Jess the Killer, and the relationship with Zalga and Slenda. So why don't you, go tell Zalga that I'm waiting for her if she tried to meet me in person.}

You saw a stunned expression on Lulu, so you teleported back at Slenda's Mansion.

~Lulu's P.O.V~

How did he do that? How did he spoke to me in my mind? But most importantly, How strong is he?

After 3 minutes passed, I managed to snap out of it before heading back to Zalga. Once I made it back within 30 minutes, I went to the Main hall to see Zalga waiting for me on the Throne......

Zagla:"What was his response?"

Lulu:"He knows everything about us, like I'm the sister of Jess the Killer. As well as, you're relationship with Zalga."

She was a little shocked, but it turned back into a smile.....

Lulu:"He also claims to have effortlessly defeated Slenda and her Proxies in combat."

Her express turned to complete shock, but it slowly turned into a grin.....

Lulu:"He also possess the ability to speak telepathically, as well as teleport."

This caught her interest, as she said....

Zalga:"So this Vigilante possess powers, huh?"

Lulu:"What do we do now, mistress?"

Zalga:"I'll have Nina, to obsever him in secret to see his abilities."

I nodded before leaving, to inform the others of the Vigilante......

~At Slenda's Mansion/ (Y/N)'s P.O.V~

After arriving in your room, You began to change into some shorts and a white undershirt. When you did, you layed on your bed thinking of the upcoming events the will eventually have to occur. You started think about, most about the different outcome to when I'll eventually meet Zalga. Then you started to think about random stuff, like new weapons for you. Then you suddenly felt a presence at outside the mansion, which you concentated deeply on. You then saw a female outline, to reveal that it was Nina the killer. You think that, Zalga must have sent her to observe you. So you prentended, you not be aware of her. Since you can't sleep at all, you planned to wait for 4 a.m to hit......

~Nina's P.O.V~

This handsome Vigilante doesn't seem to be able to sleep, at all for some reason. But then again, I was told that he does possess powers. It also baffled me to hear him being able to defeat Slenda and her Proxies, but I don't want to believe it. So all I can do, is just watch him for now.

~In the early morning/ (Y/N)'s P.O.V~

Once 4 in the morning hit, you got up to change into some black short. You made your way to the gym, before you took of your shirt. You then tie your long red hair, before heading to grab the weighted wrists and leggings. But this time you wanted to push yourself farther, so set them to 2,000Ibs each which is equal to 8,000Ibs (4 Tons). When you did, you nearly fell to the ground but you persisted to keep going. You really liked Slenda's magic, to create stuff. It was such a useful ability. With that being said, you started to train with 4 tons on your body.....

~3 hours later~

Once the 3 hours passed, you wipped the sweat off your body. Once you put your shirt on, you took off your weights before going to the kitchen. As you were cooking, You sensed Slenda's presence coming down the stairs; Indicating that she's the only other one away. Once she made her way to the kitchen, she immediately noticed you and said....

Slenda:"Morning (Y/N)."

You waved at her without looking at her, before she said....

Slenda:"Do you mind, if I help cook breakfast with you?"

You shooked your head, before Slenda went to help you cook.

After minutes of Setting up the touble and making the food, Slenda asked......

Slenda:"(Y/N), can go wake the girls up?"

You nodded, before heading upstairs to wake up the others. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 125 7
Thats how you would describe it. Just, quiet. Not really lonely, not really sad, just quiet. You had nothing to say, and if you did, you had no one t...
13.9K 180 15
Blur. Everything was such a blur since day 1. My parents passed away when I was only 13, they were both shot dead. My mom first because she's a vampi...
54K 2.4K 13
COMPLETE! Soulmate au. WaRnInGs: Fucking Cursing, Sorta depression, I love to curse. random shit. Christmas holidays. Volume. That thing on your c...
129K 4.3K 38
COVER ART DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!!! ⚠ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠ This Story Includes: - Abuse - Death - Mentions and signs of cutting - Angst ...