Starscream's Sparkmate (Stars...

By Alpha-Shewolf

Y/n is a former Autobot that fell in love with a Decepticon, and not just any Decepticon, the Second in Comma... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

1.6K 19 43
By Alpha-Shewolf

//No One's POV//

Y/n laid in Starscreams arms all night, the Decepticon Seeker held her close as they recharged. Neither would admit it but they were both falling heavily in love with one another, and that was something that scared Starscream, would he have to continue sneeking out just so he could see her, did she even want to continue seeing him, he had to know. 

In the morning it was Y/n who woke up first, she stretched her arms and legs that were aching from being cramped to her body all night. Y/n laid and watched the Seeker recharge for a bit, he probably didn't get much recharge with Megatron yelling all the time. 

She carefuly took Starscream's arm off of her body and crawled away from him, no she wasn't leaving him, she wanted to take a dip in the lake nearby.

Y/n walked right into the water, the coolness of it felt great on her aching wires and bolts. She walked until she was only a head above water, a sigh left her mouth as the cool water surounded her.

Not to far away Starscream was also waking up, he didn't wake up feeling any better then Y/n did, he looked around for her as she was not in his arms where she was last night, and panic began setting in, until he heard a familliar laugh and spalshing of water.

Starscream stood up, he could hear some of his joints squeeking, his wings were a bit bent from how he slept on them, that was going to be a painful process getting them straightened out. He began walking towards where he heard the water spashing and a beautiful sight befell over his optics.

There Y/n stood underneith a small waterfall, the water dripping off of her frame, making it glisten and shine, she couldn't have looked more beautiful to him then in that moment, she was already a sight of sore optics, but now...

His interface panel had gotten a wee bit tight as he stood and watched the femme bathe in the lakes water.

Y/n had not noticed the Seeker watching her till she heard something enter the water with her, she turned her helm around and saw Starscream walking towards her in the water, a hungry look on his face.

"Oh, good moring Star!" She called, "did you recharge well?"

"I recharged well enough my love." His sultry voice sounded so much more sexier then she remembered it being, but maybe it was just like that because he had just woken up.

"The water feels so good on my pipes and wires-oh no! Your wing is bent!" Y/n said walking towards him now, her small servo touching his wing made him groan, no not in pain, but in pleasure. A Seeker's wings were the most sensitive part of their frame, and right now he had the most beautifulest femme holding his as she gently bent it back into place.

"There, all better, good as new. Sorry, that probably hurt you didn't it?" 

"Far from it my love, in fact, it felt amazing how you handled my wing." A light blue blush rose to both of their faces.

"So like this?" Y/n was now behind Starscream, her servos, softly dancing over and across each wing, drawing patters and shapes onto them.

Starscream then froze, a new sensation was placed upon his mighty wings, Y/n was running her dermasalong them in light kisses, Starscreams vents kicked on and his frame started to heat up.

"Y/n, if you keep this up, I might not be able to hold myself back from taking you." It was blunt but it was true.

"Hmmm, no one said you had to hold back Star." Y/n chuckled, Starscream's legs had given out on him after that and he sank to his kneels, the water coming just up to the top of his thighs. His interface panel was now extremly tight that it hurt, his servos itching to uncap his awaiting spike, but he didn't want to scare Y/n off with his actions.

"My love?" His voice was weak and his fans were on high.

"What is it Starscream?"

"Will you become my Sparkmate and Sparkbond with me?" It was a risky question, but he had to know.

"Are you saying that because your helm is filled with lust, of do you actually mean it?" Y/n stopped what she was doing and came around to face him, kneeling in front of him.

"I mean it, I've been feeling this way toward you for a while now, its why I started advancing on you a few solar cycles ago. I've fallen in love with you and I'm not ashamed of it." Starscream reached up with his servos and grasped her face in them.

"Well, with a responce like that, how can I say no to you, I too have had a liking for you for some time."

Starscream wasted no time in bringing Y/n in for a hunger filled, lust droven, needy kiss, he had shoved his glossa into her intake and intwined it with hers, his servos began to make their way down her frame before stopping on her aft.

Y/n crawled onto his lap and brought her arms up and over his shoulders running the tips of her digits along his wings making him groan. Starscream deepened the kiss between the two of them.

"My love... Y/n I need you right now, enough foreplay ang teasing, my spike is aching." He was blunt and too the point, he did'nt know how much longer he could wait.

Y/n gave him a smirk before reaching down between the two of them and unscrewed his panelling, his spike popped free with a sigh, Y/n looked down at the huge member between the two of them. For a petite Seeker he was very well endowed. Purple and blue tubes were popping out from under the layer of protective silicone.

Y/n ground her hips against Starscreams spike causing it to rup up over her abdomen, he let out a hiss from the sensation. He then reached down and undid her panelling as well becoming quite surprized when she dripped lubricant onto his thighs.

"You seem to be quite ready for me already my love." He chuckled then picked her up out ouf the water and brought her over to the shore line laying her down.

"I'm beyond ready Star."

Starscream spread her legs out then sat between them he took a hold of his spike, "I want you to play with yourself for me, and don't close your optics love." There was the Con in him coming out, she should have known it wasn't going to be easy. 

So Y/n brought her servo down to her valve, right to the node above it and ran a digit over it, moaning out and the sesitive feeling, pleasure rushed through her frame. Starscream began pumping his spike as he watched the femme in front of him please herself while keeping optic contact with him.

"Star-scream." Y/n's face was tinted blue from all the energon rushing to her face, she reached up with her other hand that was pleasuring herself and pressed a button allowing her brests to come free from their plating.

"Mmm, you're perfect." Starscream moaned his servo picking up pace on his spike. He could see Y/n was close to her peak by the way her digits moved in a quicker motion and her moans got louder, he grabbed her servo halting her movement earning a whimper from the femme laying before him. "Not yet my love."

Starscream then crawled over top of the blue femme, his spike hanging between his legs as he hovered over her.

"Star, I'm scared, I've never fraged anyone before." Starscream wasn't surprized, she had a group of mechs that were way to protective over her for her to even think about courtship. Starscream being older then her by a few hundred years, and being second in command to the Decepticon army, he had his fair share of femms, and even mechs, but he wouldn't tell her that.

"It's alright love, I'll be very gentle with you at first." He reasured as he lined his spike up to the entrance of her valve.

"Okay." And with that Starscream gave one thrust of his hips before his spike slid right into her already well lubricated valve.

"Ahhh! Oh Primus!" Y/n moaned grasping at Starscream's lower arm. Starscream buried his face in the crook of her neck placing loving kisses to the cables and wires trying to sooth her. He began to do small pumps with his hips only going in to the tip, but slowly adding more of his length in her.

"Mmmm, Star, haaaa, go faster." 

He didn't need to be told twice, he picked up the pace, her moans spurring him on, he was in what the humans call heaven, never has he had a femme like Y/n, so tight and wet for him, she was very vocal too.

"I-I'm going to ov-overload!" She yelled her digits now digging into the ground beneath her, her valve closed in on his spike and pulsed around him, he had to stop his movements or else he would have overloaded as well, and he didn't want to do that yet.

Starscream let her finish her high before he picked her up, his spike still inside her valve, and sat down against a nearby tree, he slowly set her down further on his spike then he was before making her moan out even more. He grabbed a hold of her aft then started bouncing her on his shaft hard.

"Haaa, mmm, frag, Starscream don't stop!" Her virgin body began to clamp down on him again, and this time he doesn't think he'll be able to stop.

His chest than began to open up showing his spark, Y/n's frame doing the same thing, blue and red tendril like veins were reaching out from each spark twisting together in unity, Starscream continued to bounce Y/n on his spike so close to his own overload, Y/n had already had her second one and her third was building up, her loud moans erging him on.

"Frag, frag, frag! Starscream I'm gonna overload again!" 

"Oh FRAG!" One final pump into her tight valve had Starscream coating the inside of her valve with his hot load, her valve milked him till he was spent and still continued to milk him after.

Right between the two of them during the middle of their overloads, their sparks had melded together creating a blue and red marbled spark glowing bright before it split in two and slowly made its way back into their spark chambers, two identical sparks, their chests closed up as they came down from their highs.

Y/n collasped against Starscream's chest and snuggled up to him, her hips causing friction to his buried spike making it twitch inside her.

"Mmmm, that was amazing Starscream." Y/n moaned feeling the spike inside her move sending jolts of pleasure through her.

"You, were amazing my love." Starscream whispered to her, "we are bound together, forever sharing the same spark, we will feel everything the other feels when apart."

"I don't think I ever want to be away from you."

"Then come with me back to the Decepticons."

"But what about Megatron? He wants me as his Queen doesn't he?"

"We'll find a way around it."

"Okay, I'll do it, for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
77.8K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
150K 6.8K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...