『Captivated』;「魅惑的な˚」┇ jshk.✓

By rameninka

❝ Escaping the ordinary. He held her in captive with his crucial mystery, he needed saving from. ❞ ©2020 ... More

➼ foreword. ʲˢʰᵏ
Prologue း 邪悪
Chapter 1 း 誠意
Chapter 3 း 編組ハート
Chapter 4 း 吸気
Chapter 5 း 驚き
Chapter 6 း 福
Chapter 7 း 音符
Chapter 8 း 石宮
Chapter 9 း 体
Chapter 10 း カメラ
Chapter 11 း 記憶
Chapter 12 း 奇妙
Chapter 13 း 破れた
Chapter 14 း 友達
Chapter 15 း 伊方
Chapter 16 း 正義
Chapter 17 း 涙
Epilogue း 期待
「N O T E」

Chapter 2 း 計画

894 27 2
By rameninka

「TWO :」
Yashiro Nene | Plan

──── ・After a few minutes of silence reigning in between the three of us, Hanako-kun finally spoke.

"A-A key?. . ." Hanako-kun asked. Stating the shiny steel material that was held infront of the three of us. He also floated towards it.

"For what?" Kou-kun asked also, now out of his confused state and also walked near the key. Now the three of us are encircling the key I'm holding. I shrugged as a reponse.

"I don't know. That's why I've been thinking about this while even being in class." I answered them.

"In what part of the garden did you saw it?" Hanako-kun asked again. I gazed at him. "I just found it lying on the ground." I responded.

"What if that is someone's key to their house?" Kou-kun said.

"For something that small, I don't think it would even be a House Key." Hanako-kun reasoned.

I focused both my eyes at the key I'm holding. He's right. It is small. I carefully observed it while trying to find out for what kind of things could this key be for. An idea suddenly popped in my mind.

"What if its a key for a note--"

"Why are you all still here?"

All of our gazes went to the one who spoke and also the one who interrupted my sentence. It was Akane-kun. He was leaning at the door frame. My eyes caught another thing too. Another male with the same shade of haircolor to Kou-kun.

"Nii-san? What are you doing here?" I heard Kou-kun asked to the male standing behind Akane-kun.

"I should be the one asking you that." Teru-senpai said.

"It's late guys, everyone needs to go home. Don't you guys see the view outside? It's already dark." Akane-kun said.

After he said that. All our vision travelled towards the bathroom window and just finally found out that it was already dark. The sky now in pitch black with only the Moon and stars shinning within it.

"Come on, let's go."

I bid farewell to the only one that will be left here. He smiled and waved goodbye back at me. I was about to leave when I looked back again once more.

There. I now saw The School Mystery No. 7 leaning at his territory's glass window. While staring afar with his eyes reflecting the same shade of the horizon. Only that his eyes were completely blank unlike the sky filled with shiny stars and a moon.

Goodbye, Hanako-kun.

---
The Next Day..

"A notebook, you say?" Hanako-kun asked when I told him my postponed idea from yesterday.

"But of who's?" The three of us switched our gazes to Shijima-san, who's eyes are still focusing at the sketch pad that she's currently drawing on but still asked us. We even thought that she wasn't listening despite leaning at Tsuchigomori-sensei's bookshelf.

Yup! We're inside Tsuchigomori-sensei's office.

"Can you students talk somewhere else?" Now all of our gazes including Shijima-san's went to Tsuchigomori-sensei who complained just now.

"Hmm? But admit it you we're listening~" Hanako-san said while playfully floating on top of Tsuchigomori-sensei's head.

"Tch." Our sensei just rolled his eyes.

"If you found the key on the ground---" Now switching our gazes back to the artist in the room. Shijima-san's statement was interrupted when Sensei talked also.

"--then that just means the owner must've dropped it." Tsuchigomori-sensei said finishing Shijima-san's sentence.

"Exactly!" Hanako-kun agreed.

"And if it's a key for a notebook then--" Kou-kun didn't get to finish sentence when Shijima-san finished it.

"Err--then it's probably a private object." Shijima-san said while her attention is still at what she's drawing. "Like a Diary perhaps?" She said.

We saw her gaze went to the small key placed on Sensei's desk. "And for a key that small it could possibly be a key for a certain lock--"

"A SMALL lock" Kou-kun said emphasizing the word 'small'.

"He's right." I also said.

The four of us suddenly looked at Tsuchigomori-sensei when he stood up and held the key infront of us. "Well if you're all looking for the owner. Then knowing that it's carrying a small notebook around the school facilities all the time is already a great hint." He said.

Now the whole room is silent. Since maybe all of us are probably thinking or even trying to remember if we saw a certain person who's like that. A person who carries a small book all the time?

Remembering my status in this Academy, I'm not really popular so I don't know a lot of students here. I looked up at the four people that were also silently thinking. And I also just be with these guys most of the time.

So who could that owner be?

BOOOGGSHH!!!

All our heads suddenly turned to the male who opened the door loudly. And there we saw Akane-kun panting while switching his gaze to everyone in the room.

"Good! You're all here!--"

"BE CAREFUL! Do you know that, THAT DOOR is OLDER THAN YOU and ME?!" All of us suddenly stilled when we heard Tsuchigomori-sensei frustratedly shout. And that's when I also found out that Akane-kun wasn't wearing his glasses so he can see even all the spirits here clearly.

"G-Gomenasai, S-Sensei." We looked at Akane-kun who are now bowing his head at Sensei.

"URGHH! YOU STUDENTS WILL KILL ME!" We heard Sensei said out of frustration.

"But you're already dead, Sensei." Hanako-kun said while floating upside-down. When he saw me looking at him. He winked.

"Pfftt." I even heard Shijima-san mumbled when she heard what Hanako-kun said. She also grinned a little.

Suddenly everyone's attention went to the noise that Akane-kun is creating while carefully closing the old door.

"I need all of your help." Akane-kun said after he finally shutted the door closed.

"Welp! I'm leaving." We all looked at Shijima-san when she stood straight and walked towards the door. But she stopped when Akane-kun's arm was blocking the exit.

"Hey your arm---"

"No. One. Is. Leaving." Suddenly the air the whole room blew cold. Also only the silence reigned inside the room.

"O--Oh." We heard Shijima-san stuttered. "Okay." Then we saw her went back to her spot earlier like a robot.

"How can I even help when I'm a spirit--"

"Shut Up." Akane-kun said and even coldly glared at her, making Shijima-san shut her mouth.

"W-What's it for anyways, Akane-kun?" I asked trying to lower the rising tension inside the room.

And after I asked him that. All of a sudden he smiled and now the cold aura earlier was gone.

"Right! The reason why I'm here." He stated as if he remembered what was the reason. He even slightly brushed the dust off his shoulders.

"Today is Wenesday right?" He asked and all of us silently nodded. Carefully not doing anything wrong that could bring the tension back. "And next week is my Ao-chan's birthday." He added.

I gasped. "Really?!" I asked so he switched his gaze to me. "Yup!" He responded.

"So you want us to help you do something about her birthday?" Shijima-san asked.

"Yeees~" Akane-kun switched his gaze to her now. But the only difference was that he had an annoying grin plastered on his face now. And looking at Shijima-san she looked like she's getting annoyed now. "See? You're helping." Akane-kun added but he said that as if he was talking to a five year old kid. Now the annoyance is evident on Shijima-san's face.

I even saw her left eyebrow twitched. And a glint of anger is peeking at both her sapphire orbs. "I'm gonna freaking kill him!" She suddenly said and looked at Tsuchigomori-sensei.

"Well. . .you can't." Hanako-kun said. In which Shijima-san sighed at. "How unfortunate." She said with a mocking sad tone in her voice.

Akane-kun rolled his eyes.

"And besides, isn't he also---"

"About the PLAN!" Akane-kun suddenly said, interrupting whatever was Sensei trying to say.

"Oh! You already had one?" Kou-kun asked.

"Yes, of course! Anything for my Ao-chan!" Akane-kun happily answered.

"So. . .what's the plan, Akane-kun?" I asked. In which he looked at me, now with a smile on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 405 25
hanako-kun has gotten a new assistant forty years after nene's graduation! nene left the school after a tragic event. apart from that, the new assist...
3.1K 148 26
Y/N is . . . A somewhat normal high school girl. Nobody knows what happened to her. But it just so happened that when she goes to school she'll be me...
30.7K 1K 22
*CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS* Manipulation, lying, fear. After Yashiro Nene becomes aware that her life is coming to an end, the trio struggle with how t...
146K 3.4K 32
𝘠𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴. ๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑ A Hananene fanfiction ♡ #1 in H...