𝕄π•ͺ π•£π• π• π•žπ•žπ•’π•₯𝕖 π•šπ•€ 𝕒...

By icebluecamellia

San witnesses a brutal murder barely managing to stay unnoticed and get away. But he quickly notices that he... More

info
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
final chapter

chapter 26

2.2K 162 111
By icebluecamellia

Wooyoung's POV

It didn't take long until I successfully hacked into the data of J&M company but I wouldn't exactly say it was easy. Those guys really didn't want anyone to know their secrets.

I searched through every bit of data that I could reach and found a plan of the whole building. There seemed to be five floors under the surface. The first one had many office rooms and one part of that floor looked like a living area. Was that were Minho and Jisung were living? Probably.

Then the second floor had one big room. The rest of the space was used for smaller ones although I didn't know what they were good for just like the bigger room because there seemed to be no data about it.

Floor -3 was only one big hall and in floor -4 there was a long hallway with rooms on both sides. And lastly there was -5 which was another big hall but way larger than on the third floor. I didn't know yet that I'd be shocked when I found out what was in there later.

A documentary of the creation of new human DNA caught my eye. Although I didn't understand much of it there were a few things that were pretty obvious. They took healthy DNA and manipulated it specificly or randomly in different areas to see how it would change. Then they implanted the new DNA into a different organism to see how it developes and if the cells would accept it..
So it was right... they were actually creating mutants with the help of genetic engineering. What they said about wanting to heal cancer wasn't wrong tho. It was just that they didn't want to cure illnesses but they want to create a whole new kind of human that is at the top of evolution. A weapon, a soldier, superhumans that assure a peaceful life for everyone... but at what cost?
It was almost exactly like in one of those stupid films where scenarios like that would end in war.
It wasn't unlikely that the creation of mutants will cause world wide problems. Even if it worked out... what if other countries did the same and war was about to break out. The casualities would be worse...

That was probably the reason why those two boys I heard at the company were after them meaning that we were actually on the same side. Ironicly I had a second reason to kill those scienrists now.

I needed many hours to find more information and when I thought it was hopeless I suddenly spotted a new server.

There was a list there. Numbers from one to 302. Most of them were colored grey... the last 113 numbers were blue. They seemed to be something like links to different kinds of media and when I randomly clicked on no. 302 the screen showed a video. No... it was more like a live stream.

I could see a container formed like a cylinder that was filled with a greenish but see-through liquid. There was a human fetus swimming inside of it. Although it was too small to even be born yet his dark eyes were opened. A tube was attached to its belly button and next to the container there was a mashine showing the constant heart frequence as well as the temperature and other numbers that I didn't know the use for.

The fetus skin was scaled like the skin of a fish at its back and it looked like it's arms were slightly deformed. They were to short and there was no ellbow. What the hell...?!

I closed the stream and looked at the information that was given about the mutant child. Apparently it was 4 months old, the egg cell and sperm were spended by two people that I didn't know. It said that they weren't interested in this child and didn't even know each other.

Later I found out that every no. from 1 to 302 was one artificial born or unborn baby. The grey ones were dead and the blue ones are still under observation.
Now the actually interesting ones were number 47,48,64 and 67. All of those numbers were colored red... it was the color for success, survival.

"This can't be San." I whispered to myself. He couldn't be one of those four mutants. It would mean that he was born in this cruel and crazy laboratory, that he was actually just an experiment.
I knew that San couldn't live with that... nobody could easily accept that they basicly came from nothing and can not even considered human anymore after what was done to them.

Carefully I clicked the first one starting from 67. I ignored all the physical facts and the donors and looked at the important information.

Name: Kim Seungmin
Age: 19
Current whereabouts: Not at the company
Mutation: Growing any limbs and organs at any part of the body.

Was that maybe one of the guys I heard?
I opened pictures and videos of the boy showing him sitting on chair, about 100 human eyes looking at the camera but they weren't on his face but on his arm. In another picture there was an arm sticking out of his back and a second one on the boys chest.
"Urgh" I jumped back in disgust and shook my body to get these pictures out of my head. Useful or not, I didn't like it.

I started a video in which the boy seemed to be in his young teenage years. He sat on a chair and looked pissed but not angry. I heard a boy's voice talking about not wanting to be locked up but his mouth wasn't moving. However, I recognized that voice as a younger version of what I heard in the meeting room so who was speaking?
Suddenly the boy lifted his right hand but on his palms there were lips forming words and saying the things that I could hear.
"Oh god damn, this is disgusting." I chocked and closed the tab before quickly clicking on the next one, no.64. Satan have mercy with me.

That boy was called Lee Felix and born in the same year as Seungmin. I didn't need to hear his voice twice to identify him as the other person that I heard. His ability was to modify his skin cells to change into any kind of skin he wanted. It went from fish, to bird, to cat furr and oh god to the skin of a snale. Slimey and brown.
I really had to control myself to not vomit all over the laptop.
"These people are crazy... damn."

I was almost afraid to click on the next number but I die it anyways. This number, no. 48 was different tho. It was a girl, 21 years old but she had no name except for 48. The fact that she was living in the company building matched with what Felix and Seungmin said. They wanted to save her from here meaning she had to be locked up. But why would Minho and Jisung lock her up if the DNA engeneering worked?

I gazed at her mutation and read that her skin had a diamond like structure, meaning it was almost unbreakable. Different documentaries said that even a shot of a mashine gun didn't hurt her cells one bit. She was unbreakable?

Just like the blue numbered experiments I could see a live stream of that girl sitting inside of a normal looking room. There was a bed, a desk different closets and a door that probably led to a bathroom.
48 didn't look as ordinary as her room though. She was sitting on the floor, holding a book in one of her hands while playing with her long hair with the other. Her white skin was shining brighly when it reflected the light, almost like it was made of billions of tiny diamonds. Even her shining hair was as white as snow and bluely twinkling like a star. I couldn't see her face but found some pictures in her data. It was almost unreal how bright her skin was, it looked like there were no pigments at all. Even her lips and eyes were white, not even blue... but white.

It made sense that they wouldn't let her out. With a face like that there was no possibility that 48 would stay unnoticed.
But something else had bothered me from the moment I saw that picture of her face. There was no way I could've ever met her but her face looked really familiar... not the color and shining highlights, it was the shape of her eyes, nose and mouth, even her ears that reminded me of someone but I couldn't figure out who it was.
I remember every face I see... but there was no chance I met her before, was there?

I decided to leave it for now and continued with the last red colored number 47.
"San... please tell me that you are not involved in this." I whispered to myself although I already knew that there was no hope left. Panic spread in my veins

Given name: Choi San
Age: 21
Whereabouts: At the company

"No!" I yelled and smashed my fist against the wall. Why?! Why did he have to go there?!!
But when my eyes fell on the names of his biological parents it all started to make sense. Oh Sujin and Oh Mingyu were their names. Of course he would want to know who his real parents were so maybe that was the reason he agreed on entering the building. How can a person be so stupid?!

Suddenly something else came to my mind, something that I didn't think of until now. There was no way-

I closed San's data and looked at 48 records again. Her biological parents were the exact same people as San's. Why was I so stupid?! It was San that the girl's face reminded me of because they almost looked exactly the same!
Did he know that he had a twin sister?

Quickly I scanned through the records of San. Apparently his body had been too weak to survive and he was born dead so just like the other babies he was thrown away... but when they heard about him in the news Minho and Jisung brought him back to make use of the boy's mutation.
In that moment I saw the list of pictures and videos in the data.

Slowly I clicked the most recent one. It was filmed 2 hours ago.
I was scared... but my eyes couldn't turn away from the cruelty I was witnessing.

San was chained to chair in the middle of a large white room. His hair was a mess and his head hung low. He didn't wear a shirt and his jeans were ripped and soaked in blood although there were no injuries visible. A white clothed man entered the room and helped San to stand up... it was Han Jisung... I could regognize his face anywhere.

But the boy didn't lift his head and just stood there looking at his feet.
There was silence in the room but suddenly I heard a chuckle... it got louder and louder and turned into the laugh of maniac. In that moment I realized that it was comming from San whose whole body was trembling with every laugher.

I knew that I, myself had the habit of laughing when I chased a victim but San's laugh wasn't himself.
What the hell did they do to him? I wondered but my thoughts were interrupted when a bullet was shot at his chest with a loud bang sound. Then another one and more and more but San didn't stop laughing even when he was struggeling to stand up from the floor again.
The video switched to a new one in which San's head was tied to the floor. He was looking from left to right again and again and through the cloth in his mouth you could hear his muffled screams and begs to stop but nobody answered him. Through a pipe small drops of a purple liquid started droping on top of his eyes. He screamed in pain and shoock his head but the acid was burning through his iris and retina again and again only leaving a bloody and purpelish hole in his scull. The screeming stopped after a short while and it looked like San fell unconscious. Not even 2 seconds later a stream of water washed the acid away and the wound immediately closed up on its own, creating the perfect shaped eye that I was familiar with.

This was torture... but not that kind of torture that I was using sometimes. If you'd put acid in a normal human's eye that person would fall unconscious because of the pain or damage at the brain and die after that. But San had to go through all of this multiple times, over and over again without having the choice to die... this was so cruel... how could they do this to him?!

I jumped up from the chair and grabbed my phone. Although I wasn't finished gathering all the data yet I couldn't keep this a secret. Seonghwa had to know this and together we had to get San out of there as fast as possible. I didn't care about any other person in their laboratory but San and the two men that caused all of this.

Death wasn't enough for them. They should be tortured in the most cruel way for eternity!
_______________________________________

Sooo I finished writing this book (it'll have about 37 chapters) and holy shit I was cryin while writing the last few chapters. Although I knew how the story would end from the beginning I still got emotional haha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 64 12
With Yeosang facing problems at home and keeping it away from the others, will the group of friends survive the tensions and lies? (Don't forget to...
1.1M 46.6K 35
❝Just shut up and fuck me❞ ❝Gladly❞ -°°°- What happens when a fuckboy and an 'ex fuckboy' end up becoming roommates? -°°°- Mature content πŸ’€ Top:...
215K 11.1K 23
When mental institution nurse Young Hyejin suddenly disappears and convicted serial killer Choi San, a patient on the ward Hyejin works in goes missi...
18.8K 661 30
[COMPLETED] β˜‘οΈ Seonghwa has a history of being attracted to the toxic bad boy types. But that was the old Seonghwa, now he has moved on. He was tryin...