Sokeefe - as humans

By CarpeDeim2713

-FINISHED- Sophie has just broken up with her rockstar boyfriend, Fitz. All of her friends have decided to... More

First actual chapter
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Easter edition!
Graduation
Wedding Bells
Wedding Party
Will I be like him?
Author's Note
1K Thanks
A sneak peak...
Bonus No. 1
Bonus No. 2

Chapter 8

7K 86 100
By CarpeDeim2713

A few weeks later, Keefe comes over. Our dorm looks so great! My room has a carpet with flowers, and my bedspread is white with gold lining. Fairy lights decorate the ceiling, and we hung flower hooks for our book bags. I have a huge mirror, and a small vanity in the corner. My bookshelf is white, too. Keefe and I have become much  better friends, with him walking with me to class and hanging out every day.

The living room has a tv with a pale beige couch, a light pink carpet, and purple beanbags. 

I smile because college is finally starting to feel like home.

I hear a knock on the door, so I jump up to see Keefe walk in without even waiting for me to say, 'come in.'

He has this intensity in his eyes, like he came here for a reason.

"Hey, Keefe," I say, uncertainty tinting my voice.

"I can't wait anymore." He says, and my eyebrows scrunch together.

"What?" I ask.

"I just can't." He walks toward me, him towering over me, and he clashes his lips against mine. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Well, it finally happened," Marella says sarcastically. I glare at her and chuck a pillow at her face.

"Shut up," I say, and press my lips agains Keefe's once again. And it feels right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.2K 14
About what would happen if Regina Mils and Emma Swan had a love child. Once upon a time fanfiction. In this world Emma and Regina aren't together but...
7.4K 270 8
DISCONTINUED. ❝ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒 𝐔𝐏! ❞ it was too late. β•­β”ˆ ─┅┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*q⋆─── β‹†βœ©β‹† -ˏˋ γ™γΏγΎγ›γ‚“γ€θ¨±γ—γ¦γ‚‚γ‚‰γˆγΎγ™γ‹οΌŸΛŠΛŽ- in which a normally bubbly and music-loving gir...
37.7K 1.6K 21
[Book 2] When your plans failed and everything you mapped to do didn't realize to fruition... When you've met the one you thought you never needed...
270K 2.4K 37
Sophie's been looking into her heart and after some searching she finally gets what keefe meant in lumenaria...and a truth or dare game changes her l...