Peppermint || Shoto Todoroki...

Per buttered_creampuffs

Y/N L/N, an insanely talented 15 year old girl with an incredible quirk. Accepted into UA High School, the be... Més

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
addressing certain issues

Chapter 14

25.3K 748 382
Per buttered_creampuffs

I changed the results of the obstacle course and some groupings of the calvary battle, hope you don't mind <3

'Amazing! They're what we should watch!' Present Mic slammed his hands onto the table in from of him and declared to Aizawa, who was sitting next to him. 'L/N is an extremely skilled girl who excels in hand to hand and close combat. She used to lack control over her quirk but she has improved a lot within the two weeks. She's always on the move, analysing the scene before her and predicting her opponent's next steps.' 

'Todoroki has extreme precision and power over his ice and can handle it very, very well. However, he prefers a cold, hard and fast fight as compared to Y/N. What sets Class 1A apart from others is that they've learned not to hesitate. They've seen what the real world is like. They've felt the fear of facing those villains. Yet they fight on, trying to overcome that fear. They've grown over time, and they know that they have to act quickly if they want to stay alive.' Aizawa explained.

'Heard it from the man, Shota Aizawa himself, homeroom teacher of Class 1A! And for those of you who thought the first obstacle was easy, let's see how you feel about the second one! Y/N L/N and Shoto Todoroki have already reached!' Present Mic threw his hands into the air

Y/N sighed. 'Looks like we'll have to part ways, Sho. I'll meet you on the other side.' She winked and jumped off the edge. 'Y/N L/N takes a daring jump off the cliff! Will she be disqualified? What does she have in mind?'

The brunette smirked, a clear, aqua blue platform forming underneath her foot. As soon as her foot left the platform, another one appeared and the previous one evaporated, allowing the girl to sprint across the gaping holes effortlessly and effectively. 'All that training definitely paid off.' She thought as she increased her speed.

'She can run on thin air? Unbelievable! What is this girl's quirk?' Present Mic asked incredulously from the commentary box. 'Water manipulation. That's the water molecules present in the air that's supporting her. She's holding them all together with her willpower.' Aizawa chimed in. 'L/N is a manipulative and flexible fighter. I'm sure she's got plenty more tricks up her sleeve.'

Within minutes, Y/N and Shoto were both over, onto the other side. 'Did you leave ice behind?' Y/N asked, cocking her head as they continued sprinting together. Shoto nodded.

'Right. I've got one more trick.' Y/N yanked her arm up in a sharp motion as they ran, the ice crystals following her motion and shooting upwards. 'Release.' Y/N flicked her wrist and the shards of ice fell, cutting through most of the routes, leaving a single unstable, long and winding one for the rest of the students. 

'Y/N L/N and Shoto Todoroki have once again taken the lead! However, it seems that Katsuki Bakugo, also from Class 1A, is catching up!'

'You two suck!' Bakugo yelled from behind them. 'You do too!' Y/N retorted, aiming a blast of water at him, causing Bakugo to veer aside and go off course. 'Run faster! We don't have much time until he's back at us.' She gasped out, increasing her speed once more. 'We're here.' Shoto panted. They both stopped in shock at the sight before them.

'A... minefield? This was designed to slow us down, isn't it? I don't have as much energy as before, it's insufficient for me to run above it. We'll just tread carefully for now and set off any many landmines as we can when others are near.' Y/N leapt as far as she could without stepping on a mine and began slowly but surely inching her way across, Shoto following in hot pursuit.

'The natural athletic abilities and agility of those two are what is keeping them in the first place. Other than the fact that they seem to be working together, but that's not against the rules.' Some spectators began discussing. 'They've got sharp minds too, especially that L/N girl. All the agencies are going to be fighting over the both of them.'

'It's over, huh?' Bakugo yelled from behind both of Y/N and Shoto, a confident smirk on his face. Y/N's eyes widened. 'Go ahead, Sho. I'll deal with Hothead over here.' She offered, planting her heel into the dirt. 'You sure?' Shoto asked as they both leapt over another few hidden mines. 'Positive.' Y/N smiled at Shoto and turned to face an incoming Bakugo, who was cackling like a maniac. 

'Is L/N sacrificing her first place for Todoroki?'

'You wish.' Y/N snarled, grabbing hold of Bakugo's incoming fist and throwing him to the side, successfully avoiding the attack, and getting rid of one of her enemies, but she did not escape unscathed. Bakugo had let out an explosion at the last second, nearly burning the poor girl's nose. Too flushed with adrenaline to notice, Y/N turned and charged forward, strategically setting off landmines to slow down the others.

As she was catching up, the brunette girl noticed something peculiar in the air. Izuku Midoriya way flying towards them, like a weirdly shaped missile that had gone off course.

The girl caught up with Shoto easily, sending him a nod and a thumbs up, signalling that Bakugo wouldn't be disturbing them any time soon. The pair bolted ahead just as Izuku landed on the edge of the minefield, using both of their exposed backs as a stand and threw his metal sheet at the minefield.

'Crap.' 

The large blast that followed when Izuku slammed his makeshift shield onto the ground was strong enough to blow both Y/N and Shoto off course. Taking this moment of their hesitation, Izuku charged forward, taking the lead. 'Hurry!' Shoto yelled, pulling Y/N from the ground and dashing forward.

'In first place, we have Izuku Midoriya from Class 1A. Following extremely closely, we have Shoto Todoroki and Y/N L/N, tied at the same timing, also from Class 1A! In third place, we have Katsuki Bakugo, another Class 1A student! Eraserhead, your class is amazing! What the hell are you teaching them?'

'This has nothing to do with me.' Aizawa replied, sick of Present Mic's rather obnoxious behaviour. 

'Hey... you got any water? I'm feeling kinda dizzy...' Y/N asked, doubled over and breathing harshly. 'You strained yourself too much, didn't you?' Shoto asked, concerned. 'I can usually go longer than this.' The silver eyed girl gasped, collapsing into Shoto's arms. 'We didn't get enough sleep last night. You were already low on energy. Let's go get some water from Recovery Girl. And... what happened to your nose?' 

'Bakuhoe burned it.' Y/N sniffed, touching it tenderly and wincing. 'I was being extremely careless though, so it's completely my fault.' She turned her head away shamefully. 'I'm sorry I caused you to get second.'

'It's fine. We'll beat Midoriya eventually.' 'Yeah. We will.' Y/N smiled weakly, holding on to Shoto for support as he helped her stagger to Recovery Girl's makeshift clinic.

'Oh dear, what happened to you? Burned nose, low stamina, severe dehydration...'  Recovery Girl 'tched' at Y/N's reckless behaviour. 'You didn't get adequate rest yesterday, did you?' 

Recovery Girl handed Y/N a bottle of lilac liquid. 'Drink up, that'll help replenish the water and energy you've lost.' 'This tastes absolutely disgusting.' The girl muttered, making a face as she chugged down the sour-smelling liquid. 'But on the bright side, I feel much better, so I guess it was worth it.'

Five minutes later, the pair returned from Recovery Girl's office, Y/N groaning and complaining in annoyance. 'That was so gross, I can't believe I drank that! Wait... are all the contestants back already?'

'Prepare yourselves for this!' Midnight announced, pointing at the screen. Y/N squinted, trying to catch a glimpse of the screen over the heads of her peers. 'A... calvary battle?'

'Allow me to explain. The forty-two remaining contestants will form teams of two to four as they see fit. Its theory is basically the same as a regular playground game, but there is one difference. Each player has been assigned a point value based on their results from the obstacle course. For example, the contestant at forty-second place will be worth five points, and forty-first is worth ten. And the point value assigned to the first place contestant is... ten million!'

'Ten million? That means if I get the ten million points from Izuku, I'm automatically winning, right?' Y/N concluded, pounding a fist into her palm. 'Our team.' Shoto corrected, clearing his throat slightly. 

'That's right. Its survival of the fittest, with a chance for those at the bottom to surpass those at the top! That means those at the top will suffer the most. Of course, that's something you'll hear over and over again at UA. Show us what Plus Ultra means! Izuku Midoriya placed first in the qualifier. He will be worth ten million!' 

Everyone's eyes glued onto Izuku.

'Two hundred and five points each. Not bad.' Y/N elbowed Shoto, trying not to smile because of the slight pain that still resided in her nose.

Once Midnight finished explaining the rules, it was time for the year ones to form their teams. 'We need two more people. What about Kaminari and Yaoyorozu?' Shoto suggested, deep in thought. 'He's not a very good option for my water. If we're not extremely careful, we'll get shocked. But when we're too busy being careful, our headband might get stolen. Momo is a good choice. She can probably create some sort of radio to block out unnecessary noise. I plan to use charmspeak in this as well.' Y/N explained, twirling a piece of her hair. 'What about Iida?' She suggested. 'He's got speed. We need that to form a lightweight team that's ready to run.' 

'Fair enough.' Shoto shrugged. 'Okay, I'll go ask them. 'Yao! Iida!' Y/N yelled, waving them over. 'Do you guys want to team up?' 

Momo frowned for a second before agreeing. 'Iida?' Y/N tilted her head. 'Yes. I'll join your team.' Y/N's face lit up. 'Great! Here's the strategy. Yao, I need you to create some sort of radio that blocks out unnecessary noise. Iida, we're counting on your speed to get us away from people when we need to. As for Sho...' Y/N trailed off, pondering. 'I'll be the rider.' Shoto spoke up.

'That's not fair.' The girl mumbled under her breath. 'I'm supposed to be the lightest here... right?'

'You'll be using ice and fire to defend the headband, right?' Iida asked, gesticulating wildly. 'Not exactly.' Shoto's face darkened as he glared hatefully up at a particular figure in the cheering audience. 'I never use my left side in battle.'

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

473K 15.2K 50
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...
1.1M 37.5K 112
[currently under major editing, please read at risk of changes.] "I heard there's a new transfer student!" -x- -x- -x- Shiro Kurayami is a new admit...
424K 12.7K 36
Book 2 of the Katsuki Bakugou x Reader series! The story of Katsuki and (Y/N) continue! They both are enjoying their new home in the dorms. Plus the...
27K 529 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...