Je t'aime soul mate.

By angelheaven101

Halynn is the type of girl all parent wish for. Student Council president, French Club Member, Volleyball Pla... More

Ch. 1 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 2 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 3 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 4 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 5 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 6 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 7 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 8 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 9 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 10 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 11 How I fell for him. Literally.
Ch. 12 How I fell for him. Literally.
Ch. 13 How I fell for him. Literally
Ch. 14 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 15 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch.16 How I fell for him. Literally.
Ch. 17 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 18 How I fell for him. Literally...
Part 2 Prolouge
Part 2 Ch. 1
Part 2 Ch. 2
Part 2 Ch. 3
Ch. 4 Tattoo
Ch.5-Retour
Ch. 6-Yacht
Ch. 7 Tribal Friends
Ch. 8 Flight Affairs
Ch. 9 Home sweet Home
Ch. 10 Cinnamon Rolls
Ch. 11-The Queen
Ch. 12 Unapproved
Ch. 13-The break in
Ch. 14 Death and Birth
Ch. 15 Preparations
Ch. 16 Wedding
Part 3 Prologue
Ch. 2-Tala Akia
Ch. 3-Cravings
Ch.4 Theresa
Ch. 5 Lasagna
Ch. 6-Pool
Ch. 7-Two Cherries
Ch. 8-Beautiful Nightmare
Ch. 9-Release
Ch.10-Mates Forever

Ch. 1-Missing

25.5K 84 13
By angelheaven101

Please don't hate this because it's bad! I know it could be alot better but I wanted to give this while I could. See I'm at my relatives and dcided to type this up! Uh...there's some stuff at the end so make sure you read that! TTYL and enjoy!

 ****************************

Haylynn's POV

I heard screaming. I felt the flames. I could only imagine the fear. I slowly opened my eyes to a dark room. I felt my surroundings blindly and noticed that I was in a bed still wearing my wedding dress. Where was I? I remembered being hit by a vampire on my wedding day. I sat up and felt around blindly. Just air and my arms didn't seem to be chained. That's weird.

Usually if someone kidnaps someone, they would want to keep him or her. I swung my legs over the bed and was very cautious. I tried to stand up but my head started to hurt. Maybe I was drugged. Regardless, I stood up and walked around carefully with my arms stuck out in front of me.

I felt the walls for a light switch of some kind but didn't have any luck. What type of place is this? I decided to head back to the bed when I stumbled on a door. I felt it thoroughly and it wasn't chained or anything. How stupid were my kidnappers? I I gave the door a hard pull and fell back in the process. This door must be enchanted or something. I felt the door again and it felt like wood.

I cursed silently and walked back to the bed rubbing my sore throat. I heard the door being opened with ease and saw someone holding a candle. "Up yet love," the mystery person said but I recognized the voice. "Trey stop being so sneaky and turn on the lights," I demanded. The dark was making everything seem scarier than normal.

"Of course my love," he said and lit the room by candle light apparently they were hanging from the ceiling. I sat up and saw a mirror directly in front of me. When Trey passed by the mirror I didn't see a reflection. "So you're really a vampire," I asked and he smirked. "Surprised love," he asked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Do you realize that you stole me from my husband on my wedding day? What's wrong with you," I asked. "I'm just crazy in love with you and I've never been good with sharing," Trey said like that solved everything. "Well Drew will be coming for me and when he does I will laugh when he kills you," I said.

"There you go. I love it when you threaten me. It means I impact your life," he said. I rolled my eyes and noticed that Trey was staring at my neck. "What," I asked. He looked me in the eyes and with a grin said, "Oh nothing." That's when I saw his fangs. They were sharp and not normal.

"Just curious but did you send those bounty hunters after me," I asked. "I've sent numerous people for the last three hundred years to look for you so it's quite possible," Trey said. "I just don't understand. The queen could just bite anyone right," I asked and Trey raised an eyebrow at me.

"Why would the queen want you? She isn't worthy of your blood," Trey said and that sent me into deeper confusion. I thought the queen wanted my blood. What did Trey mean about her not being worthy? "So you aren't going to bite me either," I asked and Trey shook his head no.

Trey walked closer to me and sat at the edge of the bed. Was he trying to play with my mind? "Not yet of course. You know that vampires are dead immortal creatures correct,
 he asked and I nodded yes. "Well we don't feel the way humans do on our own but around humans we feel a portion of what you feel. Your blood is what we crave because it's the essence of your life. We need it to survive but I won't make you an immortal yet. I want to feel everything through you," he said.

"Well what if I don't feel anything," I asked and Trey leaned closer to me. "You feel fear. You feel fatigued. You're very thirsty and starting to lose hope," he said. "I'm not losing hope," I said. Everything Trey said was true but I was not losing hope. Drew would come for me. I just know it.

Trey leaned even closer to me until I was laying on the bed and his face were breaths away from mine. I stared into black eyes and couldn't stop. I almost didn't hear him say, "Soon you will."

*************************

Drew's POV

I was a roller coaster of emotions. One minute I was pissed, the next I was depressed, and the next I was just really bossy. I couldn't help it because my wolf was driving me insane. "Dude you know this was even crazier than the wedding I was talking about before," Eric said and I growled at him.

"If you say something like that to me again I will not control myself," I said and Eric raised his hands up in defeat. "Honey why don't you sit down. You've been working all night," mom said and I ran my fingers through my hand. "I'll just keep working then mom," I said calmly and tried to go over everything.

A whole night's work and I have nothing. I didn't have a single clue about where my love was taken. What kind of mate was I? What kind of husband lets his wife get kidnapped out of his arms? I cursed to myself for the millionth time and tried to think. My bond with Haylynn wasn't working and that means that the vampires must have put up a spell.

I couldn't even feel Haylynn's emotions. That's how bad this was. I had to send Haylynn's guest home as soon as mom gave them a potion to erase their memories. Everyone else was still here but no one got in my way. I looked to my right and saw a picture of dad smiling at me. I grabbed a book and threw at the glass.

It was almost like dad was mocking me. His words kept ringing through my head and couldn't block them out. I refused to get drunk because Haylynn might call for me. The only problem is that she doesn't know how to do that. I cursed to myself again and closed my eyes.

Haylynn my love where were you?

*******************

Haylynn's POV

Trey left the room a few minutes ago and trapped me inside this nice prison. I walked over to the closet and saw many long dress but they looked so old. Don't get me wrong though, they were gorgeous but looked like the latest styles from centuries ago. The room was really cold so I decided to change.

I pulled out a Victorian style dress that was green and black. The bodice and skirt was green while the sleeves and lace around the square neckline was black. I slipped it on and it fit perfectly. Trey was really taking this too far because I felt like this dress was made for me.

I hung up my wedding dress carefully and a tear slipped down my cheek. Where was Drew? I quickly wiped the tear off my face and put low black heels on. I decided to leave my hair down since there was no one to impress here. I sat on the bench next to the window and looked out. I was too far up to break the window and jump down and someone would probably hear the glass shatter.

Trey must have thought this through. I closed my eyes and thought of Drew. My head started to hurt more so I opened my eyes to look at the moon. I thought of nothing beside the moon and found comfort in that. My eyes started to droop but I didn't let sleep take me.

I was in a strange place without weapons and without Drew. I wasn't that desperate yet. I stood up and tried to pace around the room. There has to be someway out of here. Some way that I can reach Drew. I rubbed my temples because of the pain. Is this because I'm away from my mate? I've just never felt this way before.

I really hoped this wasn't Amy playing some cruel joke on me. I took off my shoes and lay on the bed. I couldn't take the pain anymore so I let my body sleep. I slept through the day and when I finally woke, the moon was just coming up. My stomach was actually the reason I woke up.

I looked around and the room seemed the same. Someone opened the door and I expected it to be Trey but instead I got a quite brown haired girl in a maid uniform with a dazed look in her eyes. "Food miss," she said as she placed a plate of food in front of me. I looked the food over and it was baked chicken and mashed potatoes. "What about some water," I asked because my throat was still killing me.

"No miss. Just food miss," she said somewhat robotically. When she turned to leave I saw two hole marks on the side of her neck. The girl walked out of the room and a chill ran up my spine. I picked up my fork and sniffed the food. It didn't smell poisonous but I was still wary. I pushed the food away ad curled up in bed. I decided not to eat the stuff no matter how hungry I was.

Trey came in the room a little later and looked at the food. "I thought humans need to eat three times a day," he said. "Not hungry," I whispered and tried to sooth myself. Trey crawled into bed next to me but I turned to get up. I was about to stand up but he grabbed my wrist. "Stay," he said.

"Why? I just want to go home. I don't want to be your prisoner. I thought you wanted to protect me," I said. "It's the reason I was created," he said quickly. "Well let me go. Drew protected me," I said. "He obviously is incompetent. You're here with me now aren't you? What if I wanted to harm you," Trey asked.

"Do you," I asked. Trey shook his head no and I sat down. No point in me standing up while he's comfortable. My stomach growled loudly and I cursed under my breath. "Eat," Trey said like I was a child. "No. I don't even know you. What if the foods poisoned," I said. "Won't you die if you don't eat," Trey asked with so much concern that I almost believed he cared about me. Emphasis on the word almost. 

"I'll die if I stay here," I said and coughed a little. I just need a glass of water. "Thirsty," he asked and I nodded. "Will you eat," he asked and I slowly nodded. "Do it then," he said. I slowly picked up my plate and stared at the food. Everything was cold now. "Why is it so cold here," I asked. "It's the winter love. We vampires like the season to the extreme. We can feel a little something then," he said.

I slowly put the mashed potatoes in my mouth and swallowed them. My stomach loved it but my brain was screaming not to eat it. "More," Trey said and I finished the plate in no time. "Want more," he asked and rubbed my arm. "Why are you treating me like you care," I asked. Trey smiled and said, "I do care. Aren't you feeling tired?" I nodded and lay back on the pillows. Trey fixed them for me and even gave me extra cover.

I didn't like the feeling of having things done for me but I was feeling very sleepy. I think something was in the food. "Don't humans get sleepy from a full stomach," Trey asked. "Weren't you once a human," I asked. "That was a very long time ago and I don't remember. Sleep well," he said and walked out of the room.

I tried to stay awake enough to think about Drew. I looked at my wedding ring and it was still changing colors. That brought me a lot of comfort and I closed my eyes as the sun was starting to come up. I started to fear that I was becoming one of them.

*********************

Drew's POV

I woke up feeling refreshed but just as pissed. I ran downstairs and Hunter was sitting at the kitchen table looking over some papers. "How long are you staying," I asked. "I'm heading out tomorrow and I'm sorry Drew. Lisa's going to stay to help Camilla and your mom though. Can't so no to her when babies are involved," Hunter said and I nodded. "Have you found anything new," I asked. "Yes in fact. One of the vampires we killed was a recent let out of jail vampire. He murdered two high-ranking vampires and was forced to fight. If he lived he would have gone free but of course we killed him," Hunter said.

"Ok so what does that have to do with anything," I asked. "Well when I dug harder it turns out that at least half the claimed vampires in that fight were just like our get out of jail free Joe. If they lived they could return to vampire society as if nothing happened but if they died well they died," Hunter said.

"So this was a suicide mission," I asked. "I don't think so. I think that the man or woman who got away knew that the vamps would die and purposely used them," Hunter said. "To eliminate a few problems and get what they wanted but that's to smart of a battle plan for newborns," I said. "Yeah I know and all the royals are worried about the death of the queen so that's where my trail runs cold. I'm sorry Drew," Hunter said and I shrugged his apology off.

"Thanks but until I find Haylynn nothing will make me feel better," I said and Hunter nodded. Hunter left the kitchen without saying another word and I poured myself another cup of coffee. I just don't know what to do next. Every tail I try ends up the same, a dead end. Whoever this Trey was had to be experienced. Trey had to know how werewolves work and how much pain this would put on me as the werewolf in the relationship.

Haylynn wouldn't feel any of my pain because she was human. Sure she would miss me but my heart literally felt like it was being ripped in two. I drank the whole cup of coffee and put the empty cup in the sink. Why didn't I make Haylynn tell me more about Trey? She didn't know much about him herself but obviously he said things to her that would make me question her love towards me.

That would be the only reason she would hide that from me. I clenched my fists at the thought of Trey toughing my mate or taking something away from her that was rightfully mine. I growled loudly in frustration and headed outside. I was going to get some answers and I was going to get them now.

*********************

Dang....I know this chapter is a little crazy but I'm a little crazy tonight. I wanted to post something but I also have something to say. I don't see this part lasting more than twelve chapters at most because I don't know if it was just me but I felt like this part will go at a fast pace simply because of the fact that Drew wants his lovely Haylynn and he wants her now.

 Is there any character you want to hear more off? I'm going to write the next chapter in a notebook and it will be longer I promise. Yes in this part I will be going back and forth a lot between Haylynn and Drew but that's only because while Haylynn is revealed things about vampires, Drew will be doing werewolf things. I have to stick true to my werewolves ya know? Bye yall cause I feel like I'm rambling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 139K 44
"You're mine sweetheart." He growled and pulled me into his chest. "Um sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not a piece of material that you can own."...
3M 136K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
206 31 24
It's a mysterious story about a werewolf teenage girl who gets bullied but always fights back. She lost her wolf and parents at the age of 4 in a ver...
893K 21.4K 46
Sophie has a destiny that she never knew she had. She is a Pure Blood, a type of Human Being whose family lineage has NEVER killed in any way. Ezra...