Got it

By Sean_kaycee1234

Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice are best friends, but what happens when love gets in the way. Join along with them a... More

One
Meet the characters
Two
Three
Four
Authors Note
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five

Fourteen

1.4K 44 37
By Sean_kaycee1234

<Sean POV>

After watching Five feet apart, we all-by all I mean everyone excluding me- agreed that we would watch a happier movie, and of course there's no movie happier than Happy Feet. I had changed my position and now my head was rested on Mama's lap while she brushed her fingers in and out of my hair. 

I couldn't focus on the movie playing on the screen. I felt sick to my stomach as the thought of Kaycee not wanting to be dance partner or friend anymore occupied my mind. I felt tears prick at the brim of my eyes but I couldn't let them fall freely because I knew that'd mean a hell load of questions. And like every question, it'll need an answer.

Closing my eyes, trying to fight back the tears, I felt a buzz in my pocket. Curious as to who would text me at midnight, I reached into my pocket and dragged out my phone. Everyone else was focused on the movie. Opening up my messages, I saw a text from Tate.

Tate💞

Hey, I hope you worked things out between you and Kaycee.🥰

                                                                                                                  Sean 💕

                                                        Hey, not really. What did you tell her?

Tate💞

Just what you told me😀

                                                                                                                        Sean 💕

                                             Why tho? I didn't tell you so that you could tell her.

Tate💞

I just thought she'd know, you guys are supposedly best friends. Right? Anyways wanna go out to the movies tmw,? I heard that The Perfect Date, just released in the cinemas

                                                                                                                       Sean💕

                                                                                            Sure, what time is it at?

Tate 💞

It's at 2:45. This can officially be our first date ever. 😍

                                                                                                                 Sean 💕

                                                    Yup, I'll pick you up at 2:25. See you there.

Tate💞

I'm so excited see you tmw. Bye Widdle Cake.

                                                                                                                  Sean 💕

                                                                                                Widdle cake?? See ya

Tate💞

Yup, it's ur new nickname now. 😂😂 love you.

I turned my phone off as soon as I had seen Tate's last message. Widdle Cake, really? Shaking my head and laying my phone on my chest, I looked up at my mom. She had her full tatention on the screen, her intense was so strong, I swear if looks could kill.

'Oh you're watching the movie' Mama said looking at me as she felt my gaze fall on her.

'What do you mean?' I responded.

'Oh nothing, I just thought you were texting Tate.' Mama replied nonchantly.

Everyone whipped their heads to our direction. Raising and wiggling their eyebrows. 

'What?'

'What were you guys texting about?' Sarah asked intrigued.

'Nothing, she was just asking if we could go to the movies' I replied slightly annoyed.

'Aww, our baby boy is going on his first date tomorrow' Papa said softly.

'Aww, your going on your first date, Sean. This is major' Sarah said raising her voice. 'You've got to buy her sweets, dress u-' but I cut her off.

'It's not that big of a deal, we're just watching a movie, that's it' I said bitterly.

'Geez, no need to get riled up' Sarah said turning her head back to the Tv.

Feeling extremely annoyed, I got up for my seat, before climbing up the stairs. 'I'm going to bed' I said.

I knew I was being slightly harsh to them. They only wanted to help. But with all the drama that went down today, I was just feeling annoyed for no apparent reason. Clenching my jaw and squinting my eyes, I pulled at my hair in frustration as I entered my room. Why am I so stupid?

Closing the curtains and fluffing up my pillows, I laid down and closed my eyes falling asleep to the sounds coming from the movie downstairs.

<Kaycee POV>

I didnt know how long I had been sitting outside on the balcony for, but it sure did feel relaxing. I was lost in thought until I felt someone kneeling down beside me. I smiled over at Tahani whose frown instantly turned into a grin with one look at me.

'You seem... better' tahani spoke 

'I think I am. It's really nice being out here.' I said letting out a content breath.

'Mhm I bet it is, but for real though. It's freezing, lets go back inside.' Tahani whined. 'You've been out here for long enough.'

'Fair enough' I replied before standing up and following tahani into my room.

'So.. I was thinking we should go to the movies tomorrow' tahani asked mischievously.

' I don't know T' 

' oh come on, it'll just be the two of us, besides I heard that The Perfect Date is being released tomorrow'

'The perfect date? Yeah no thanks, I really do not need to watch a love story to make me feel even more single'I said laughing lightly.

'Please,we'll be like one of the first people in L.A. to watch the movie. Come on K. Please. For me' tahani pouted.

'I'll think about it, okay?'

'Yay, thank you so much K'.

'I never said yes T, I said that I'll think about it'

'Oh, okay, that's fine' Tahani replied looking down and biting her lips.

'Ughh I hate when you guilt me into doing things with you' 

'I knew it would work' tahani laughed.

'Fine. I'll come but not because you guilted me but because you were so good to me today' 

Tahani screamed rather high pitched before flopping down onto my bed.

'Come on K, now we've got to watch all the trailers' 

'Yay' I said unenthusiasticly.

'Oh stop it, I know that your more excited than that' Tahnai said smirking.

Pulling back the comforter and raising the pillows up ever so slightly, Tahani pressed play on my laptop before trailers of The Perfect Date started showing on the screen. 

.

'Okay that's enough T, we've been watching trailers for nearly 2 hours now, and may I say the same ones over and over again. It's time to got to bed'.

'Your such a party pooper K' Thani whined before closing my laptop and snuggling further into the duvet.

'Stop winging or else I'll change my mind about going tomorrow' I said playfully threatening her.

'Okay then, good night K' I knew she was tired or else she would have snapped back at me.

'Night T' I replied. And she was snoring her way into her little dreams.

AN- THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING CH.14 OF MY BOOK. AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR 600 READS. AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR VOTING FOR MY BOOK. IM NOW #90 IN THE 'SEAN' RANKINGS. I USED TO BE #131. 

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY PREDICTIONS FOR WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE MY BOOK.

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.9K 19
Its all in the title.
6.8K 121 5
Male genshin characters x Male reader *COVER ART NOT MINE
14K 301 16
Tommy and Y/N were childhood friends while growing up, even with their age differences. The two met Tubbo and Ranboo and they all immediately became...
117K 2.6K 52
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad