H.I.L.L.S : Dare or Dare!? [...

بواسطة waanjai-svla

"Are you forcing me to choose, Mew Davis?" Mew turned around and gave him an eerie smile, "Of course. Life is... المزيد

* Author's Warning *
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
= Author's Note =
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
~* Notes from Author *~
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
~*Author Reminder*~
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 52 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 3 (Warning 18++) - The Last of Mew & Gulf Rendezvous
~ Last Notes from Authors ~ (We need your help)
[Coming Soon on June 2020]
[J.X Will Be Killed by V.L.A Soon]

Epilogue 2

4.1K 186 51
بواسطة waanjai-svla

Hi readers,

It's so sad that we're going to finish this story in a moment. However, I saw a request from one of my loyal readers that she wanted a special chapter of Mew and Gulf to close this story, so yeah, I've talked with J.X and we decided to add one more Epilogue 3 as our last rendezvous for you guys. However, I will post it by tomorrow, so at least you guys have something to wait for tomorrow. Ha-ha-ha... *horrible laugh* 😈😈😈.

So, happy reading and we'll see you guys again in the next rendezvous tomorrow!

Love,

V.L.A & J.X

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

PART A

Gulf straightened his body on the couch while his hands were playing on the coke can. V was busy mixing his own drinks in God's mini bar located inside the living room of God's extravagant condo. Dragon stared blankly outside the big window while Shawny looks relaxed while playing with his mobile phone.

God shook his head desperately as he stared at them in turns.

"I invited you all here not to relax, but to think!", God snorted irritatedly.

"Just give them a break... Look at Dragon. You ruined his brain with that much information already...", Shawny scoffed.

"You're such a rich bastard, God!", V was still amazed by a line of expensive drinks collection neatly arranged in the minibar before his eyes. "Stingy bastard. Why now? Why didn't you invite us before, when all of this had not happened!?"

"Nobody knows this place... ex-"

"Except Mew! I know...", V snorted as he cut God off.

Shawny smiled, "Why did you sound like a jealous girlfriend?"

"Do you also have a secret place like this too, Shawny?"

Shawny shook his head, "You know everything about me already..."

V scoffed, "Not fun..."

"So... what do you have in mind?", Gulf cleared his throat.

"That was not the correct question. Don't you need to ask him what's the purpose of the plan first before you ask what to do? It should be two different questions..."

"Yeah, yeah... brag all you want, Mr. Einstein...", Gulf snorted.

"We only have three main problems... Mew's memory, Jane, and Mrs. Davis."

"Mew's memory is not something that we can solve I guess", Gulf sighed, "How could you control someone's mind. Even if you tell him everything, it will not guarantee him to remember what truly had happened. How if you just gonna make it worst? You're not an expert on that field."

"That's why... I have found a good hypnotherapist to solve the problem. I had met him twice to discuss this. He told me that the best way for Mew to regain his own memory is by provoking him in a hard way..."

"Provoking him in a hard way?", V chuckled, "Like what? Push Gulf down from the hospital rooftop so that he will remember how did Art die?"

God was quiet for a moment before he finally sighed. V gasped in shock meanwhile Gulf widened his eyes in fear.

"Wait... wait...", V gulped, "I was just kidding... is this for real?"

"Fuck you, God!", Gulf grumbled irritatedly, "So, your good plan to provoke Mew is by killing me? Down from the 6th floor? Do you really hate me that much?"

"It's called shock-therapy...", Shawny chuckled as he turned his gaze to God. "You need to explain your plan clearly, God, or else they will think that you just have this resentment towards Gulf and use this as an excuse to kill him..."

God chuckled, "Of course I will not let you die like that...", he turned to look at V and Dragon, "I will arrange V and Dragon to take care of everything. Well, maybe a fracture or two... but it will not kill you..."

"Sounds like fun...", V smirked.

Dragon, "Jesus... I still couldn't believe everything that you just told me. Please give me some time to breathe..."

V scoffed, "You've been sitting dumbly there for an hour and you still need time to breathe? What are you, Dumb and Dumberer?"

"I have a phobia to heights... can we pick someone else?", Gulf muttered.

"Gulf Kanawut!", God, V, and Shawny yelled in unison.

Gulf scoffed, "Alright, alright! I'll do it..."

"Good...", God nodded, "I've arranged the doctor to handle further if in case this plan isn't working and Mew is getting worst."

"One problem solved, then?"

"This Jane...", God sighed, "She's not stupid... but not that clever either..."

"But I have this feeling she could do anything to harm Mew. I could feel it whenever she stared at Mew."

"Can we just kill her? Easy... I can do that...", V chuckled as God growled.

"This is not a game, V..."

"I know... I burnt someone's house, remember? I could think of a better plan..."

"No!", God shook his head fast and looked at Shawny, "If we want to do this, we do it the right way..."

"I know what you were thinking about.", Shawny smiled, "I've put GPS on Gulf's mobile so that we will know his location in any case Jane took him somewhere. But if you said she's not stupid but not clever either, then I believe you are right. She will bring Gulf to the hospital rooftop, a place where everything started..."

"You put GPS on my mobile? How? When?", Gulf was startled.

Shawny chuckled, "The time when we entered the door..."

"You're crazy!", Gulf grumbled, "You guys are all crazy!"

"Shawny was right. GPS is very important for you, Gulf. Because if I'm not wrong, Jane will be targeting you to torture Mew... because... well you know..."

"Okay, okay...", Gulf cut him out, "I know. You don't need to say it out loud... but...", Gulf paused for a moment before he continued, "I'm worried for Fern... I mean... She is Jane's classmate. How if she hurt her to get to me or something?"

Shawny check his mobile and sent something to Gulf. Gulf saw his phone vibrated and saw a text coming from Shawny.

"What's this?"

"Check the location and confirm to Baifern if she's there..."

Gulf checked on the location and called Baifern just to check. Once he hung up, he rolled his eyes towards Shawny.

"How did you do that?"

"I bypass her phone through your phone. Don't ask... you will not understand anyway..."

"Okay, okay... I will not ask anything else..."

Shawny nodded slightly, "Good..."

"I don't know how, but I believe Jane will definitely use Gulf to get to Mew. So, when the time comes, I need you to contact the police for help. You're smarter than me, I know you know what to do in case of an emergency. Just don't let her get away with anything okay?"

"I'll handle it, don't worry..."

"Great...", Gulf sighed in relief, "Then the last one, the worst one... Mrs. Davis... what should we do?"

"Well...", God sighed, "Whatever happened, she is Mew's mother. She will not hurt Mew directly, so... the one I was worried about is you", he turned to look at Gulf, "I don't know what will she do to you... that's why... I thought of the best way to for the both of you. This would be dangerous, but to get away from Mrs. Davis, this is the only way I could think of. I would not say a 100% that Mrs. Davis won't find out about this, but at least, when she realized it, you guys have gone far from here . However, I only could hope for Nadech to help us. It's only him who could help us to send both of you away without Mrs. Davis knowing..."

"What's your plan? Sending us to the moon?"

"Close enough...", God chuckled and continued, "Faking your death..."

"Huh?", Gulf widened his eyes in shock, "You wanted to kill me twice!?"

"You could say that..."

"Should I tell this to my family? At least they will not be sad if they see me dead..."

"In my opinion, the fewer people know the better it will become. But I respect your decision.", God explained.

"Well... maybe, if nobody knows you're alive, it will minimize the risk for Mrs. Davis to hurt your family", Shawny added, "Think about it..."

"True...", God nodded as he continued, "Let's say you're already dead when you trigger Mew's memory, so I just need to think of a way to kill Mew Davis..."

"But if what we're thinking was correct, then you can just simply push Mew out of the building and that's it... I mean, when Gulf jumped, Mew will automatically try to help him, right? Give him a little push, he'll be down for sure..."

"Yeah... that's one of the considerations though...", God nodded.

"But..." V replied, "What if everything doesn't go according to plan?"

"I thought about it already... I have other 5 scenarios on my head with different occasions and locations. We could just follow one of them. I believe Jane will not be smarter than me and Shawny. I knew her and the way she thinks.", God answered casually.

"Five other scenarios?", Dragon finally opened his mouth, "You're such a crazy bastard! Ohhh... I'm seriously getting crazy!"

"But you haven't answered my question, God. What if everything doesn't go according to plan? Any of your plans...", V asked nervously.

God smiled, "Don't worry... I will not let you guys be hurt... I will be by Mew's side to check if anything goes wrong. I will find a way to fix that..."

"How about yourself?", Gulf turned his gaze towards God anxiously, "You've arranged all the plans for us, but yourself? Will you be safe?"

"I'll be okay... don't worry...", God smiled, "Even if there would be something happen to me, just consider as me repaying Mew for what I've done to Art previously..."

"Thanit Itthipat!", Gulf, Shawny, V and Dragon shouted irritatedly.

God chuckled, "Relax... relax... I was just kidding!"

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

PART B

Nadech stepped inside the room and bowed politely as usual to Mrs. Davis as she nodded.

"Anything I can do, Mrs. Davis?"

"How is Thanit? Is he okay?"

"It has been almost a month. I believed he is healing now... Although the wound was quite deep, fortunately, the bullet did not penetrate into Mr. Thanit's fatal organ. He only needed a lot of rest to speed up his recovery."

"Good to hear. Such a clever boy but he forgot to consider Jane's having a gun to kill my son? If there are no police around, I swear to God I will crush that little bitch with my own hand. How dare she hurt my son!"

Nadech clear his throat to remind her... language...

"Continue..."

"Well, Mr. Thanit did consider this but it was my fault. As per my checking, Jane was prohibited to handle any kinds of dangerous items due to her mental health issue after the death of her sister. What I did not consider is that Jane will hurt her brother just to get the gun she used to shot at Mr. Thanit."

"Just make sure to pay all the medical expenses for Thanit. At least that's the only thing I can do for him since he already saved my son's life. Also... make sure Jane will rot to hell, don't let her out of the asylum, or else... she will be my prey! I will not let her go that easy!"

"I will make sure of that, Mrs. Davis..."

"Oh, and one more thing...", Mrs. Davis opened her drawer to take an envelope from inside and handed it to Nadech.

Nadech looked at Mrs. Davis in confusion, "This is?"

"Give it to Gulf before he went away... and tell Mew to not open this before!"

Nadech face paled. So... all these times... she knew what he was doing? Helping Mew to escape?

"Mrs.-, Mrs. Davis... you... you knew?"

Mrs. Davis chuckled, "Nadech oh, Nadech... I watched you grow up. How should I not know what's on your mind?"

"Then why don't you stop me?"

"Why should I? You guys worked hard for that, didn't you?"

"But-... but I thought..."

"Nadech... I'm a bitch I know... but I will not bet on my son's life twice. I've lost him once, I don't want to lose him again..."

"So... you will not stop both of them from leaving?"

Mrs. Davis gave it a thought for a moment before she sighed, "Let him be..."

"But why? After everything you've done... you will let them go? Just like that?"

"Nadech... I'm a mother... I know sometimes I did things that I thought were right. But Gulf was right. Somehow, I got lost in the middle and I forgot to consider my son's feeling."

"But, since you accepted them, Jane has been sent to the asylum, Mr. Thanit is healing, what's the necessity for you to let them go? To let Mr. Mew go? I mean... they all can still be here... back to normal... like they were used to be..."

Mrs. Davis smiled. This time, it was a genuine smile... a smile Nadech did not see in all these years.

"Nadech, my son has make a decision and he has earned his freedom. I don't want the Davis name to burden him. I want him to fly away, freely, living the life as he wanted to be. I don't need a successor. I need my son... to be happy..."

"Are you ready to lose him? To let him go far away? From you?"

Mrs. Davis laughed, "What are you talking about? He moved to Thailand! What's so hard for me to visit him there? Besides...", she sighed, "You were wrong about one thing..."

"What was it?"

"I did not lose him this time, Nadech... I've found him back..."

Nadech trembled. Not once he ever thought this day would come. He kept staring at Mrs. Davis, dumbfounded.

"Mew Suppasit Jongcheevevat, huh?"

Nadech face's reddened. "Yes..."

Mrs. Davis sighed, "I know you always this bad taste in clothing, but can't you find a better name for my son?"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Davis. I can't do anything with the name but I will try to fix my style then..."

"You do that...", Mrs. Davis chuckled.

"If there's nothing more, I will take my leave now..."

Mrs. Davis nodded in agreement as Nadech bowed politely to take his leave. Before he could reach the door, Mrs. Davis called him again.

"Hey, Nadech!"

Nadech turned his back to look at Mrs. Davis.

"Yes, Mrs. Davis? Anything?"

"Thank you for everything you've done to Mew..."

Nadech smiled as he nodded, "Don't mention it..."

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.3K 397 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
103K 5.6K 32
Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin their friendship. But, their beautiful frien...
172K 6.8K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
79.4K 3.5K 15
Mew is 3 years elder than Gulf. It was a senior junior fight that created enmity between them. Three years later when Mew was running his parents' en...