Spring Bloom [TKA - The King'...

By XiexieRourou

Though revered as one of the Godly pioneer of GLORY, Li Chunhua was never given a chance to enter the Profess... More

Chapter 1: ONLY SELLING IT TO HANDSOME GE-GE!
Chapter 2: THE LONG LOST CASTER GODDESS: SPRING NIGHT
Chapter 4: MESSING THE ALL-TIME HIGH DUNGEON CLEAR RECORD
Chapter 5: HER LOVE RIVAL I: CHATTER BOX
Chapter 6: HER LOVE RIVAL II: THE MAGICIAN
Chapter 7: SPRING NIGHT: AIRCUT
Chapter 8: ALL STAR TEAM: STAR TACTIC
Chapter 9: HIS LOVE RIVAL: THE KING OF FIGHTING
Chapter 10: ALL STAR: THE RETURN OF THE CASTER GODDESS AND THE BANISHED GOD I
Chapter 11: ALL STAR: THE RETURN OF THE CASTER GODDESS AND THE BANISHED GOD II
Chapter 12: ALL STAR: THE RETURN OF THE CASTER GODDESS AND THE BANISHED GOD III
Chapter 13: ALL STAR: THE RETURN OF THE CASTER GODDESS AND THE BANISHED GOD IV
Chapter 14: ALL STAR: THE RETURN OF THE CASTER GODDESS AND THE BANISHED GOD V
Chapter 15: ALL STAR: THE RETURN OF THE CASTER GODDESS AND THE BANISHED GOD VI
Chapter 16: SLEEP OVER I
Chapter 17: SLEEPOVER II
Chapter 18: A PANG OF NOSTALGIA
Chapter 19: Deflating Balloon Formation 1
Chapter 20: Deflating Balloon Formation 2
Chapter 21: HAZY MIST
Chapter 22: AUTUMN MOONLIGHT
Chapter 23: Spring Festival
Chapter 24: Spring Festival II
Chapter 25: Spring Festival III
Chapter 26: Spring Festival IV
Chapter 27: Entering Heavenly Domain
Chapter 28: The Mystery Man
Chapter 29: The Evasive Ye Qiu
Chapter 30: The Root of All Evil: Greed
Chapter 31: 魏陈 Wei-Chen (dedicated to Lycanine)
Chapter 32: Side Story: Guówáng, Wánghòu
Chapter 33: Side Story: The Noob King
Chapter 34: Her Gaze Had Me Scared!
Chapter 35: A New Member for Team Happy?
Chapter 36: The Three Corporate Leaders
Chapter 37: The Former and Supposed Captains I
Chapter 38: The Former and Supposed Captains II
Chapter 39: Late Night Talks: A blossoming Friendship
Chapter 40: Deception
Chapter 41: Team Ancient Dragon Forbbiden Island
Chapter 42: All Stars I: Jinx
Chapter 43: All Stars II: The Lucky Challenger
Chapter 44: BL Novel Lead Han
Chapter 45: Lot Drawing Ceremony
Chapter 46: Finals I: Lu Liang
Chapter 47: Finals II: Bargain Price
Chapter 48: Finals III: Group Arena - One Point Lead
Chapter 49: Finals IV: Finale
Chapter 50: Epilogue
Chapter 51: Extra 1 - Weibo
Chapter 52: Extra 2 - Drunken Promise
Chapter 53: Extra 3 - B*tch!

Chapter 3: GOD AND GODDESS: AGGRO PARTNERS

2.8K 62 1
By XiexieRourou

Summary:

Ye Xiu had gotten himself a partner in wreaking tenth server!

Chapter Text

Few days later, Li Chunhua was back again with her stalking. She even let Flowing Spring Water join the guild Tyrannical Ambition just to be part of Ye Xiu's sniper guerrilla party in stealing the wild boss, Goblin Merchant. She was helplessly bored doing nothing at home. She also couldn't logged into the game using Spring Night. Might as well just play in the new server and help her old friend.

"Uhmmn, can't imagine how frustrated that Blue River is right now!" Li Chunhua commented as she hid Flowing Spring Water behind a tree.

Not long ago, Lord Grim helped him to break the clear record for the Frost Forest Dungeon. Then he brought him to kill the Boneyard wild boss, Blood Gunner. In the end, Lord Grim led a bunch of unknown noobs to steal the boss right under the three great guild's nose. Now, Lord Grim was back, helping Tyrannical Ambition to steal the Goblin Merchant. He's really giving Blue River a face!

"En sure. This Lord Grim is really something." The Tyrannical Ambition Elementalist hiding behind the tree not so far away from Flowing Spring Water agreed.

While they were talking, Lord Grim had already led the Goblin Merchant towards their direction. He was running in front, while the ugly boss was chasing him with it's back pack full of explosives. When it threw a grenade, Lord Grim had actually hit it back in mid-air, making it explode onto its head. It really was stupid. What timed grenade? You were using a trigger type!

Although it was like this, to to hit the grenade in midair back to the Goblin Merchant's head, Ye Xiu was not only quick, his microing was precise to!

"Beautiful! With your age, your control is still great!" Li Chunhua who witnessed this applauded as she throw a Blizzard towards the Goblin Merchant.

Li Chunhua's Flowing Spring Water leaned towards Ice Lightning Path. Elementalists can choose between Fire, Ice, Lightning and Darkness elements. A mastery for two elements was the wisest choice since skill points were limited and you cannot max out all the skills if you choose to learn all. Of course you can opt to put few useful skills from other elements. Different choices fits for different player habits.

"Thanks!" Lord Grim who was busy fighting the boss suddenly replied.

This guy! He still had time to hear others comments given how busy he was with the fight. Little did Li Chunhua knew that if it was her, Ye Xiu will always notice. No matter how nosy the surrounding is.

"Elementalist!" Ye Xiu yelled.

"Alright, it's my time to shine!"

Flowing Spring Water immediately cast a quick skill. A flash of lightning shoot straight to the head of the Goblin Merchant at a high speed. The huge boss was blown away, increasing the distance between them and the Blue Brook Guild who was chasing the BOSS and the bigger 'BOSS'. The elementalist of Tyrannical Ambition was confused. He clearly saw that Flowing Spring Water's staff emitted a thin beam of light and immediately recognized it as Piercing Lightning. This skill shouldn't have had a blow away effect. So what exactly happened?

In actuality, it was really Piercing Lightning. But what supposed to be a uniform beam of light continuously twirled while on its way to the target creating a drill effect hence instead of piercing, the Goblin Merchant was drilled and pushed away. This is a complicated technique that uses flexible and nimble hand to rotate the character's staff while releasing the lightning. This was supposed to be just a theory. In the Professional Alliance, only Chu Yunxiu could pull this off. Of course it was mainly because she was guided by Li Chunhua.

"Drilling Lightning? How did you do that sister?" The Elementalist asked.

A female Elementalist and a Drilling Lightning? Hearing that the person controlling the character is a female, he would definitely assume that this Flowing Spring Water is Chu Yunxiu. Though part of Tyrannical Ambition, because of the class he played, he was still a big fan of Queen Chu.

But why would his Goddess descend in the new server? And even help the Tyrannical Ambition?

"Accident! An accident! How lucky?! Who would have thought that my shaky hands would create such effect?" Li Chunhua hurriedly salvage the situation. Indeed it was a slip of the hand but more precisely, it was because she had forgotten that this one technique she created was now popularized by Xiao Chu. If Chu Yunxiu became inflicted with this and the issue reached the pro-circle's ear. It would only go to one path and that's her being found out.

"Shouldn't you be cautious?" Ye Xiu whispered her.

"My bad." Li Chunhua replied back.

Currently, the BOSS was OTed and was running back towards her. But she just let Flowing Spring Water stood there knowing that her knight in shining umbrella would definitely move to intercept the Goblin Merchant.

Indeed, Lord Grim once again controlled the aggro. The BOSS was repelled. It slipped backwards a length and then a gun sound rang out. The Goblin once again turned around in hesitation.

What could you expect from a natural aggro pulling guy?

"Hmmmn shameless! So shameless!" Li Chunhua laughed as Flowing Spring Water followed Lord Grim.

Ye Xiu was basically using misdirection against the other guilds. Letting the Goblin Merchant OTed to run towards her at East direction then stealing the aggro again and running to the North? How despicable! The Blue Brook Guild's forces were all following the BOSS and Herb Garden already assigned their guild members to intercept the Goblin at the East. Its too late now to reassign them again. In the end, Plantago Seed, the tenth server Herb Garden guild leader helplessly split his forces into all directions. He had no choice but to defend every side. No choice: If the other side wanted to OT then they would OT. Whatever route they wanted the Goblin Merchant to follow, the Goblin Merchant would follow. They could only defend all directions!

What a joke? Did he really think that he can stop Lord Grim with just a dozen or so of players?

"Eh? A dozen of sharpshooters? Don't worry about them, leave it to me!"Li Chunhua volunteered as Flowing Spring Water landed beside Lord Grim.

"En, thanks!" Lord Grim continued leading the Goblin Merchant. Of course its because he trusted Li Chunhua's skill!

Bzzz! Bzzz! A sound of electric hum rang out!

Flowing Spring Water swung her staff and a two meter long whip of lightning bolt hit the sharpshooters knocking few unlucky ones down and creating an opening for Lord Grim. A Crowd Controll Lightning Element Skill: Lightning Whip!

"Xiao Li!" Ye Xiu reminded before finally living her. With their years of playing together, of course Li Chunhua knew what that tone means - disaster!

Li Chunhua immediately controlled Flowing Spring Water to leap in a nearby tree before a BOOM was heard. The dozen of players swayed side to side from explosion and before they could even recover, they were bombarded with ice and lightning skills living a dozen of frozen and electrocuted corpses.

With the surging smoke, ice, and lightning, the Goblin Merchant carried its backpack and freely and easily passed the dead corpses.

Everyone's cheeks streamed with tears. The Goblin Merchant aggro wasn't on their characters. The explosion obviously wasn't meant for them. Clearly, Lord Grim had intentionally drawn the Goblin Merchant to throw it at them. Why did the Goblin Merchant help Lord Grim? Why wouldn't you have thrown brick instead? Did You have to throw a grenade? And Most importantly, why couldn't that elementalist sister be a little less savage? Did she have to 'Team Wipe out' them?!

"Nice!"Li Chunhua applauded as she chased after Lord Grim and the Goblin Merchant.

"Of course!" Ye Xiu shamelessly agreed.

"Shameless!"

"Hahaha! Why don't you help this shameless brother to control the boss?"

"Why would I? I control people not monsters."

As if she's not here to help him anyways.

"I'm the party leader!"

"So what? I'm a temporary member. And as if you cannot do it alone?"

Li Chunhua was right. Ye Xiu indeed planned on leading the Goblin Merchant alone with Tyrannical ambition helping him with OTing and DPS. But since a God-tier player was here to help, why not use her to make the job easier?

"Just be my permanent OT partner, it will be easier that way!"

"Ugh! Alright, you gonna pay me for this!"

It really became easier for Ye Xiu since he doesn't need to give so much command anymore. Top-tier experts were really different from normal players. Just by knowing the goal, they already knew the things to do to coordinate with each other and didn't need much of explanation. Tyrannical Ambition who saw these two's coordination was in awe. Who is this sister who can match Lord Grim's tempo? Lord Grim was an expert, someone who can coordinate with him was definitely not simple. When Cold Night, the Tyrannical Ambition Leader investigated this, he learned that the elementalist sister was called Flowing Spring Water and she had just joined the Tyrannical Ambition few days ago. It was just a coincidence that one of the elite was sick and since Flowing Spring Water had better equipment than the rest of the guild's elementalists, it was decided that she should sub. Cold Night couldn't help but be excited. Having this skilled player in their guild would give them many advantages!

"Aww I remember those times we stole the Goblin Merchant under Old Han's nose!" Li Chunhua reminisced.

_______________________

In the QQ Chatroom:

Spring Night: That was fun!

Spring Night: Sadly, you cannot be part of the First Kill record.

Lord Grim had only recently left Blue Brook Guild and five days hasn't passed yet so he couldn't join Tyrannical Ambition. Clearly, when the BOSS fell, he left the party and naturally, woudn't appear on the leader boards, keeping Tyrannical Ambition pure.

Lord Grim: Atleast it had you!

Spring Night: So ironic seeing my name in there! It feels like I helped Old Han instead of you!

Lord Grim: He would be happy!

Spring Night: Shut up!

Lord Grim: Hahaha!

Lord Grim: How was their evaluation towards you?

No guild would let a chance of recruiting a possible talent slip! If you're not in a guild, they would try to rope you in. If you're already part of the guild, of course they would assess you. If Cold Night found out that Flowing Spring water is a genuine talent, he would surely need to recommend her to the higher ups and that's a plus points for him!

Spring Night: They're asking me to set a honey trap on you.

Lord Grim: Oh? Why don't you try?

Spring Night: You wish!

Lord Grim: I wish

Spring Night: Your sister is a wish! Your whole family is a wish!

Lord Grim: Hahaha!

Of course Li Chunhua was just joking. Who would have thought that Ye Xiu would try to tease her with this?! Everyone knew that Lord Grim had no interest in joining any guild. And Ye Xiu also knew the clear stand of Tyrannical Ambition towards him.

In truth, Cold Night was still observing Li Chunhua before making a move since she was just a new member and might be a spy.

Lord Grim: Knowing you, I bet you left!

Spring Night: Haha, No!

Lord Grim: Oh?

Spring Night: Not yet! Cold Night wanted me to join you in the party for setting the Frost Forest Record. I wanna join! Hahaha!

( Sina Weibo)

李春花LiChunhua V

Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.

- Amelia Atwater-Rhodes, Demon in My View

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 759 38
After facing all the humiliations of the actions which she didn't do at all Wei Ying courtesy Wuxian decided to take her own life by jumping down the...
8.4K 413 32
"I know that Ventus will gain a lot from this alliance. But what will we get?" Giyuu was facing Sanemi now. He pushed the shorter's chin up with his...
388K 10.3K 97
Bai Feng Jiu/Donghua Dijun Fanfiction. Saving Feng Jiu from death after the Phoenix attacks her, Donghua leaves behind traces of his magic within her...
407K 3K 67
Former professional snooker genius Lin Yi Yang met the popular nine-ball player Yin Guo on a rare snowstorm night. With the help of Yin Guo's cousin...