Picking Up The Pieces(Ft. Ney...

By xZeiinabb

Table of contest Erina Bartra Aregall a normal girl well normal? Her brother is Marc Bartra Aregall the famou... More

Chapter 1 Practice
Chapter 3 The Doctor
Chapter 4 Stupid Job
Chapter 5 MÃĢe
Chapter 6 Ugly Fall
Chapter 7 Blame
Chapter 8 Surprise
Chapter 9 Confession
Chapter 10 Problems
Chapter 11 What!?
Chapter 12 Silents
Chapter 13 Brazil
Chapter 14 Truth
Chapter 15 dealing with it
Chapter 16 Spilling drinks
Chapter 17 Life Sucks
Chapter 18 Blind Folded
Chapter 19 Ritual?
Chapter 20 for me?
Chapter 21 forgiven?
Chapter 22 not in the mood!
Chapter 23 quitting
Chapter 24 New House
Chapter 25 What's Wrong?!
Chapter 26 Back on track... Or not?
Chapter 27 better than ever
Chapter 28 NO!
Chapter 29 The Parents
Chapter 30 He Wouldn't
Chapter 31 Leaving Behind
Chapter 32 Show Time
Chapter 33 Can't be happening
Chapter 34 lying
Chapter 35 suspicious
Chapter 36 Forgiven
Chapter 37 Labour
Chapter 38 Puta!
Chapter 39 Sorry
Chapter 40 Porra
Epilogue

Chapter 2 Sick

3.9K 68 7
By xZeiinabb

Erina's Pov:

I woke up by an irritating noise that came from my phone ''Ughh'' I groaned and set my alarm off, why do I have to go to that party I'm still tired.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower, it was 5pm so I had time to take a long and nice shower.

I grabbed my outfit and just let my hair down (outfit 1#) I did a little bit of eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss.

I don't like make-up at all let's just make that clear. it was now 6:48 so I walked downstairs to find Marc already dressed up and ready to go.

''Hey'' I greet him ''Hey, you look beautiful'' he said smiling "Thank you, Are we going?'' I asked ''Yeah c'mon we are going with the white Ferrari that matches your look'' he said happy which made me laugh

''Do what you want, just come on'' and he grabbed his car keys. He opens the door for me and I hopped in and he walked around te car and got also inside.

''Am I so important to you guys?'' I asked "Yeah of cours, they all love and care about you Erina, they always talk about you like you are their own sister'' he said smiling ''I love them so much they mean the world to me'' I said smiling a little.

''C'mon get out, you're missing your own party'' he said in a rush ''Okay okay... Just chill out'' and I hopped out of the car.

We walked towards the door and wait for it to open

''Rinaa!! Omg!!'' Laia yelled while jumping on me(btw Laia is the girlfriend of Alexis) ''Babe..chill out'' I said laughing ''I'm just so happy to see you, I missed you so much.'' she said while hugging me tighter.

''Me too, it was so hard to be in England and you guys here...'' I said almost tearing up, I've missed them so much you can't even imagine.

''Ahhw baby girl don't cry you are gonna ruin your make up...'' she said and hugged me again.

''okay girls can we get in?'' Marc said sounding annoyed ''Omg you're such a mood killer'' I said and rolled my eyes.

''c'mon the guys were waiting for you'' She said and dragged me in the house

''WELCOME HOME ERINAAA!!'' They all yelled at the same time

''Omg! Thank you guys!'' I squeeled. ''Am i late!?'' i saw Neymar coming from the front door ''Uhm.. yeah?'' I answered laughing

''Idiota! where were you?'' Dani said while slapping him behind his head.

''Sorry Davi couldn't sleep and I needed to stay until he fell asleep'' he answered while scratching the back of his head.

''Davi?'' I asked him with a questioned look ''Yeah my son'' he said smiling widely while his eyes light up.

''Ohw...'' I said in a disappointing voice, he has a son so he has a girlfriend or a wife... That's... great?

''Rina?'' Alexis said waving his hands ''I'm sorry I need to go outside to get some air'' I said and walked away from everybody.

I sat on the little wall infront of the pool from Alexis, he has a girlfriend or wife and I might like him... I don't want to be 'that' girl...

"Erina?'' I hear Alexis calling me softly. ''Hey'' I said shortly ''What's wrong?'' he asked while sitting next to me.

What is wrong is that I might like the new guy but he is taken and I don't want to love anyone anymore...

''Nothing to worry about'' I said while faking a smile ''Don't lie to me you know you can't do that'' he said frowning, I sigh... why does he know me so well...

''It's just... I..'' I sigh again. ''you like Neymar don't you?'' he said ''No! Why would you think that I don't even know the guy?'' I defended myself quickly.

''Well I think that because at practice you looked at him alot and then when we were going to change you were with him and now when you heard he has a son you just acted different'' he said softly.

''Okay yeah maybe I like him but I don't know him I only saw him at practice, and he has a girlfriend and a son...'' I told him

''He has a girlfriend?'' Alexis asked. ''Yeah obviously!'' ''No no no he hasn't, okay he has a son but he has no girlfriend. His son flies over from Brazil sometimes to be with him, Davi is now 3 and his parents aren't a couple'' he said reassuring me ''Really?'' I said feeling releaved.

I thought he really had a girlfriend he does seem like a type that has a girlfriend though ''Yeah.. Hey don't think you're not good enough for him okay you are better than everyone else... Besides me'' he said the last part smiling.

''Omg... you are such a jerk'' I laughed and slapped him on his arm. He is even more arrogant about his beauty than me

''Let's go inside prinseca(princess)'' he said laughing ''Okay you dork''. We walked inside and Neymar came to me.

''Can I speak with you... Alone'' he asked. ''yeah of cours'' What does he want to talk about?

''Hey, listen I'm sorry that I was late I couldn't come ear..'' I cut him off ''Neymar it's fine...I'ts nothig to worry about okay" I said to him with a reassuring smile. "Ohw okay then... let's go inside" He said happy, we walked back inside and they all were dancing

"Can I join?" I yelled over the loud music "yeah, C'mon tiger..." They all yelled back.

When I get angry I growl like a tiger and stuff so that's why they call me tiger.

Me and Neymar head to the dance floor and danced a while, I got a bit tired so I sat down because I was feeling a little dizzy and I haven't even drink anything so it's a little bit weird...

"Hey are you ok?" Alexis asked. "Yeah just a little dizzy" I said while closing my eyes. "You need to get home where's Marc?" He asked "I don't know" I said and my head was really spinning now.

''Erina? what's wrong?'' Rafael asked walking towards me. ''She is not feeling well can you take her home? we call the doctor tomorrow'' Alexis said.

''Guys no need for a doctor okay, just get me home'' I said while still holding my hands on my head

''Well why are you dizzy then? You didn't even drink something, you just arrived?'' Alexis asked.

"I don't know, can I just please go home'' I plead. ''Yeah sure babe, c'mon'' Rafael said and hold me by my arm for support, we went outside to his car and drove off.

''Rina? you really don't know why you are feeling dizzy?'' he asked again. ''No I swear I suddenly felt dizzy and everything is spinning'' I answered him.

''I'm gonna stay until Marc gets home okay'' ''Yes please'' I nodded.

If anything happens then he is here, so then Marc doesn't find me anywhere lifeless on the floor... just joking.

''Okay we're here... just wait'' he said while getting out, he opened my door and grabbed me bridal-style I just did my head in the crook of his neck because I was still feeling dizzy.

We got into my room and he laid me on my bed, ''I'm going downstairs to grab some food okay go change into your PJ's'' he commanded.

''Don't tell me what to do'' I snapped, ''Just change! man.. even when you are not feeling well you are being a bitch'' he mumbled while shutting the door behind him ''I heared that!'' I yelled.

I walked to my wardrobe and grabbed myPJ's (Picture 2#) and did my hair in a messy bun.

When I was done I walked downstairs and saw that Rafael was gone?

''Rafa? Where are you?'' I called while searching around the house, I walked into the living-room and saw Alexis there sitting on the couch with our big screen down and chips, chocolate, candy, soda and blankets and he light up the room with candles.

''Omg what is this?'' I said smiling, ''Well you couldn't stay at the party and I didn't have much time with you? sooo...Laia forced me also to go to you, and now I'm here joining you'' he said smiling, I cried a little. I missed him so much and now he is here

''Hey Babe... why are you crying?'' he said while walking towards me. he hugged me tight and I just couldn't handle it

''I..i...i just missed you..so..so much and now you ar.. are here and I'm just...'' I sobbed and stopped talking.

''Hey hey don't cry, I missed you to okay, Now I'm here with you... you know I love you right?'' he said while kissing my forehead.

''I love you so much.. don't ever leave me'' I said sobbing in his chest.

''I love you more.. and I will always be here for you when you need me'' he cooed in my ear.

''Okay enough with the crying, let's watch the match Real Madrid'' he wiggled with his eyes, I laughed a little ''Sure... against?'' I asked him ''Arsenal'' he answered. ''Cool, let's watch then'' I said excited but i'm feeling dizzy again.

''here take this'' he gave me some pills ''They are for you're dizzy thingy'' I smiled about how he explained my dizziness and take the pills.

We both snuggled in each others arms and just watched the game, mostly when me and Alexis are gonna watch a game we would be prepared and shop for football shirts and stuff and when the game begins we are screaming loudly but I'm not feeling well so we don't do it.

After the game we watched a movie but I fell asleep in Alexis arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.6K 72
Years of fueled anger and regret has pushed Alana Amero to her wits end. Her only aspiration in life was to play professional football, but her dream...
8.3K 70 23
꒰⏰꒱ :: discontinued ᜊ ðŸŒĐïļ ˚˖⁹ ʚ₊˚‧ This book has a special place in my heart, the passion with Football, the love i still have for it will never be...
131K 1.2K 44
When the daughter of super star athlete Lionel Messi meets one of his former teammates she falls head over heels in love with him. Will it work out?