ILYNTB || Jeonglix

By peachy-hee

[Also Called : I Love You/No Take Backs] "I love you, kitten" "No take backs!" »»----- ✼ -----«« Chan is leav... More

prologue
warnings
»»----- ✼ -----««
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
BONUS: thirty-two
Baby Girl

sixteen

7.4K 389 303
By peachy-hee

»»----- ✼ -----««

"What the heck is going on here?"

»»----- ✼ -----««

Felix's head snapped in the direction of Chan when his voice rang out through the dorm. Minho, reluctantly, set Felix on the ground so the little could attach himself to the eldest.

"Papa Bear!" He chirped, jumping into Chan's muscled arms.

"Hi, Baby bear!" Chan cheered, happily holding onto Felix. Anything be was worried about was forgotten immediately. The young boy giggled so loudly that Jeongin felt his heart melt and Minho could have cried.

"So, Pixie, what were you up to?" He asked softly, lightly pinching the younger's freckled cheek. Jeongin's heart flared up with jealousy. He wanted to be the only one allowed to do that.

"Lixie ate with Innie and MinMin and Minnie and Jinnie and Sungie and Binnie!" He cheered.

Chan felt his heart swell, but he needed to know what happened.

»»----- ✼ -----««

"Jeongin," Chan started after , scaring the ever living shit out of the maknae. "How did you manage to do that?" He asked.

The rest group knew this was going to take a moment, so they all took their seats in the living room and got ready for the long conversation they were about to have with their leader.

"Well, it's not much, but I just didn't try to hide it." Jeongin answered honestly.

"At first I did, after I got him to slip the first time I was scared out of my mind that people would figure it out. But then Jisung found out and Minho got into a fight—"

"Minho got into a fight?" Chan asked looking over at the feline-esk male, scowling.

"I was being heroic, so don't give me that shit. Ask Felix. I'm his Prince MinMin now." He mused with a grin. Felix had long detached himself from Chan and was now clinging to Minho's side, giggling at the nickname.

Chan was so lost. How had one Maknae changed so much about the dynamic of their group? How could this happen in such a short period of time. How could his little be so happy with someone that wasn't him?

He's so proud of the members for accepting the boy at face value, despite the slight ping of jealousy Or at least he was. Until Changbin spoke up.

"He only calls you that cause he's weird and thinks he's a baby or something."

"That was uncalled for, Hyung." Jeongin scolded, standing from his seated position to pick up Felix's toys and blankets.

After a few more questions, and Chan believing he had died and this was heaven, but Felix needed a bath, and Chan was gonna give that to him.

»»----- ✼ -----««

When Chan separated Felix from the group he wasn't expecting the slight whines he got.

"Channie!" He cried softly, gently hitting his hyung's chest. "Put me down!"

Chan was shocked. His little was always so polite and we'll mannered, what happened? Did Jeongin break him? Was he just acting up for some reason unbeknownst to the whole of them.

"Lix wants Innie!" He cried, trying to peel himself off of Chan

"Innie's cleaning up your toys, Baby Bear."

"B-but—"

"Don't start now, Felix. You know that Innie just cares about you and wants to make sure that you have a clean play area for tomorrow." Chan was kind of upset that Felix was so focused on Jeongin. What happened to his baby bear?

Chan began setting up Felix's bath, but it felt wrong. The bubbles were a different scent than what he had become accustomed to. The water wasn't as hot as Jeongin usually made it. Chan didn't even remember Felix's rubber ducks (which was highly unlike him).

He could over look these minor changes. He felt like he had just been spoiled by Jeongin the past week and a half. Of course he had been spoiled by Jeongin, Jeongin had never been a caregiver before.

Chan tried to get Felix in the tub. Tried. It was a bit of a struggle and many bubbles splashed on the tile floor, but he did get in the bath eventually.

Chan grabbed Felix's shampoo, and that was it. Felix knew that Chan was pretty gentle, but Jeongin was so careful with how he interacted with Felix, and he was always so light handed.

"Lix wants Innie!" He cried. Chan scolded him, but Felix continued to whine.

"Jeongin! I think you need to get in here!" He called, more upset than he had been a minute ago.

»»----- ✼ -----««

Jeongin showed up, seeing Felix throw a tantrum in the bath. He saw how uncomfortable Felix was and pushed Chan out of the way without hesitation, making the older scoff slightly.

"Hey, Kitten, calm down." Felix heard Jeongin's voice and stopped crying. Felix used to hate Jeongin taking care of him, but now he didn't think he could have anyone else take care of him.

Jeongin never got mad at him. He was always patient with him. Jeongin never yelled at him. He always talked in a calm manner. Jeongin never punished him more than was deserved. He was understanding of Felix's wants and needs. Jeongin was always so careful and gentle. He was everything Felix needed.

Jeongin assessed Felix's bubble bath situation and gave a sigh. He took Felix's rubber ducks and placed them in the water with the little. Felix began giggling and playing with the ducks. Chan cursed himself quietly for forgetting the rubber ducks.

Jeongin gave a soft hum and Felix immediately moved to be at the edge of the tub, still playing with the ducks while Jeongin washed his hair.

Chan was shocked. Felix was never this calm or obedient with him. He was always so loud and giggly when Chan tried to bathe him, but Jeongin just hummed and Felix responded. The chemistry the two shared was like nothing Chan had ever seen.

When Felix was done bathing, he was super quiet and stood as he allowed Jeongin to wrap him in a towel.

Chan followed the two as Jeongin escorted Felix back to their room. Jeongin asked what Felix wanted to wear to bed and Felix just hummed. Jeongin laughed and grabbed one of his shirts and a pair of loose fitting pants and dressed Felix in that.

Jeongin tucked Felix into his bed and pressed a kiss to his forehead. He looked to Chan and gave a slight nod before walking off to take a shower of his own, sealing Jeongin as a sort of threat in Chan's mind.

»»----- ✼ -----««

As soon as Jeongin was out of the room and Felix seemed to be about asleep, Chan threw a mini tantrum.

Chan had been so confused. Suddenly his situation became so much easier. Recently he had been feeling awkward around Felix. For a long while he assumed it was just because he was homesick. It would make sense. Hearing Felix's voice made his heart hurt so much. Over the time that Chan was away from the group, and away from Felix, he found that he wasn't homesick. Chan was in love with Felix.

Chan had been struggling so hard with Felix before he left, but now how was he supposed to deal with it. It seemed like Jeongin was slowly becoming his new favourite caregiver. Chan didn't like that. He didn't want Jeongin to steal his place. But he wanted Felix to be happy. So he had to ask.

Chan walked over to the side of Jeongin's bed Felix was sleeping on and gently woke him up, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Hyung?" He asked softly, clearly no longer in his headspace.

"Hey, Lix." He greeted, brushing the younger's pastel hair back and out of his face.

"I just have one question, okay." Felix gave a nod, not ready for the question t he was about to ask him.

»»----- ✼ -----««

"Do you want Jeongin to be your permanent care giver?"

»»----- ✼ -----««

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 13.6K 23
where lee felix still doesn't know much about korean and ends up calling his roommate bang chan, oppa, worse, he lets him. just a short story highest...
141K 3.4K 17
What happens when 4 innocent boys get kidnapped by a gang will anyone save them? Jeongin,Felix,Jisung and hyunjin are 4 mostly normal boys they are b...
29.9K 1.1K 29
a story of a boy named jeongin who only has one friend: chan chan tries to introduce him to other friends but it just wont work, until he introduces...
316K 12.5K 22
「COMPLETED」 warning , - weird - boyxboy - english grammar - smut (maybe) - swearing - idek what this is - cringe 😭✊ STORY RANKING #1 - hyunsung...