𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱...

Bởi BraedimusSupreme

The year is 2065. Times have changed. The Planet of Remnant has evolved. Academies for training hunters and h... Xem Thêm

Chapter One: Prologue
Chapter Two: Bomb On The Fireflash
Chapter Three: Oil Rig Fire
Chapter Four: Mountain Rescue
Chapter Five: 30 Minutes Until Noon Pt1
Chapter Six: 30 Minutes Until Noon Pt2
Chapter Seven: Rescue in Space
Chapter Eight: Dark Forces At Play
Chapter Nine: Salvage at Sea
Chapter Ten: Ozpin, Kieron Ozpin
Chapter Eleven: Team RWBY Meets International Rescue
Chapter Twelve: Thunderbird Two Has Been Hit!
Chapter Thirteen: Repair and Recovery
Chapter Fourteen: Rock 'N Roll Inferno
Chapter Fifteen: RWBY With Thunderbirds
Chapter Sixteen: Thunderbirds Are Go
Chapter Seventeen: Space Mission Turns Deadly
Chapter Eighteen: Semblances and Weapons
Chapter Nineteen: Chain of Command
Chapter Twenty: Thunderbird Base Alpha
Chapter Twenty-One: Danger at Ocean Deep
Chapter Twenty-Two: Another Mountain Rescue
Chapter Twenty-Three: Kieron Is Gone?!
Chapter Twenty-Four: Finding Answers
Chapter Twenty-Five: An Airshow Gone Awry
Chapter Twenty-Six: Struck Without Warning
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Divide and Conquer
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Kieron is Alive?!
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Skyhook Fiasco
Chapter Thirty: Thunderbird X Is Go!
Chapter Thirty-One: Kieron's Rescue Pt1
Chapter Thirty-Two: Kieron's Rescue Pt2
Chapter Thirty-Three: Dealing with Parents
Chapter Thirty-Four: Leaving Remnant
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Survivor
Chapter Thirty-Six: Ambush!
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Got The Call
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Yamato Flies Again
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Project Zero-XL
Chapter Forty: Project Zero-XL Launch!
Chapter Forty-Two: Backup has Arrived
Chapter Forty-Three: Fight Or Flight
Chapter Forty-Four: Evil Red Rising Pt1
Chapter Forty-Five: Evil Red Rising Pt2
Chapter Forty-Six: Evil Red Rising Pt3
Chapter Forty-Seven: Evil Red Rising Pt4
Chapter Forty-Eight: Evil Red Rising Pt5
Chapter Forty-Nine: Evil Red Rising Pt6
Chapter Fifty: Atlas Thunderbirds
Chapter Fifty-One: Summer Rose?
Chapter Fifty-Two: Gators & Going Home
Chapter Fifty-Three: Families & Missing Rockets
Chapter Fifty-Four: Underwater Ambush!
Chapter Fifty-Five: Race Against Time
Chapter Fifty-Six: Mind Terrors
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Wedding Bells Ring
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Inferno and Bridges
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Bridges and Car Chases
Chapter Sixty: Interrogations
Chapter Sixty-One: Thunderbirds Go Fast & Furious Pt1
Chapter Sixty-Two: Thunderbirds Go Fast & Furious Pt2
Chapter Sixty-Three: The Imposters Pt1
Chapter Sixty-Four: The Imposters Pt2
Chapter Sixty-Five: Solar Station Disaster
Chapter Sixty-Six: An Unexpected Discovery Pt1
Chapter Sixty-Seven: An Unexpected Discovery Pt2
Chapter Sixty-Eight: Unstoppable
Chapter Sixty-Nine: Skyship One Flashback
Chapter Seventy: Volcano!

Chapter Forty-One: Fight For Survival

161 5 5
Bởi BraedimusSupreme

Previously...

"Activate T-Drive engine on my mark." Braedey ordered.

Everyone else held onto their harnesses and belts, waiting for the launch into deep space. It was going to be a rough ride for them all. Fortunately, they've gone through the training and what they need to do.

5...
4...
3...
2...
1...

"Now!" Braedey yelled.

Jen pushed the T-Drive engine throttle to full power. Outside the ship, the two outside engines began to began to glow blue, the light getting brighter and brighter with each passing second. Soon enough, the Zero-XL launched off into deep space, leaving only two streams of blue smoke-like light in its wake.

International Rescue was on their way...

~*~*~

It has now been 2 days...... 2 days since the S.O.S was sent. In that time, Jonson and Akira had taken Thunderbird Two down to the Planet where Sarah and Apps had crash-landed on, and had land on the planet. They thought it be better to stick together as a team rather than stay in small teams.

Right now; the team were looking at the damaged and broken Thunderbird Three, which lay in the swamp water, the nosecone and cockpit underwater with the inside flooded, smoke coming off of the 3 damaged  engines, with one of the Grappling arms broken in half, and had branches and all sorts stuck on it.

Meantime, Thunderbird Two still had snow and ice on it from the ice planet it had landed on. It also had some damage.

Sarah kicked a rock from the ground, which skimmed on the water, and it bounced off Thunderbird Three's hull. She sighed. "Still no word from Kieron?" She asked.

Jonson looked over at her. "We saw the Yamato last. It was leading the enemy ship away."

Akira sighed. "I hope he's okay. The Yamato was heavily damaged."

Apps sighed in frustration, getting to his feet. "Why are we still here contemplating? We should be out there looking for Kieron."

Sarah bonked him om the head. "Hello? Hello? Earth to Apps. Think about it, man. Do you not see the damaged red rocket, or that Thunderbird Two has also taken damage?" She said to him.

Akira nodded in agreement. "Yes. Well, I say we should be ready in case they come looking for us."

Apps nodded in agreement. "Well, we have our new amour on and guns on the ships they're prototypes Kieron made." He added in.

Sarah nodded in agreement. "Oh yeah. I know it." She got up. "Let's get suited up." She announced.

Akira looked at them. "Okay. Let's get suited up."

With that, the team headed off inside Thunderbird Two's open pod, and they all got changed into the armours, which were named Phase-1 Armour.

The Phase-1 Armour consisted of twenty form-fitting plates of lightweight plastoid-alloy composite. These plates are sealed to a black temperature control bodysuit via magnatomic gription panels. The bodysuit is also pressurised, offering temporary protection against the vacuum of space, and the body glove protects the person from the extreme cold and heat. It can also take a good pounding from gunfire.

Jonson's armour was made for Kieron, but with him not here, Jonson is using it for the time being. The armour is painted in white with blue markings, has 2 handgun holsters, and a belt holding ammo and grenades. The helmet has a small attachment that can raise and lower over the helmet visor to act as a binocular, scanner, or night-vision.

With Apps, his armour is also white but with orange markings. On the top of the helmet is has a tally mark of how many enemies he's taken down.

Sarah's armour is like Apps, being in white and orange, but on her helmet, she has a painting of a Phoenix with a red arrow in the genre of the head.

Finally, last but not least, it was Akira. Her armour is in blue and white, just like Jonson's armour.

Once suited up, the group soon got the weapons Kieron made, arming them, and they made their way out of Thunderbird Two's pod.

The first was called a DC-15A blaster rifle. The DC-15A weighs a heavy 9.5 pounds, and despite the weapon's size, it's not a true dedicated repeating blaster rifle; the inherent instability of plasma gas in the blasters reduced the weapon's accuracy under sustained fire. Even so, the DC-15A is very powerful and deadly. Apps and Akira are using this type of gun to help them.

Next up is the DC-15S; smaller in scale than the DC-15A, the DC-15S lacks its larger cousin's range, but is easier to handle than its bulkier cousin with a higher rate of fire. The DC-15S also features a folding stock for enhanced aiming with braced firing. The length of the trigger pull determines the firing setting (semiauto or automatic). This blaster is not a true repeating blaster, but can handle braced firing much better than its larger cousin with more accuracy and less chance of overheating. DC-15 blasters fired charged plasma bolts, with tibanna cartridges activated by power magazines (replaced by sliding them out of the side of the gun and inserting a new one) and projects down a magnetic accelerating barrel. Sarah and Jonson are gonna use this gun.

Jonson has his own guns; 2 DC-17 hand blasters. The DC-17, also known as DC-17 blaster pistol, is a heavy blaster pistol. It's fielded to elite soldiers.

The team walked out of Thunderbird Two's pod, all of them ready and armed for action. They looked to one another, and they smiled under their helmets.

"This armour is nice. It's light as anything." Sarah commented. "It feels like my normal clothing."

Apps nodded. "Kieron made it that way but it's-" He cuts himself off, when he saw something. "Get down!" He yelled.

The team all jumped off the ramp for cover, as a missile flew by them into the Pod, a huge explosion happening, the inside of the pod falling apart.

Jonson looked at the burning inferno. "Oh, come on! That was a brand-new Pod!" He yelled angrily.

Sarah sighed. "Looks like Pod 6 is a bad pod to have. At least Thunderbird Two is still okay, and we are." She said to him.

Jonson sighed. "I know, but I had some good pod stuff in there." He said to her.

Sarah patted his back. "It'll be okay, brother. We'll get you a new Pod."

Apps nodded. "Yeah. But look what's ahead of us." He pointed over to the mountains, where what looked to be lizard people are standing with blasters and armour on them.

These people worn for Ainz Ooal Gown. They're lizard creature people that can crawl up any surface, and fight on any surface. They carry laser rifles, and are good at hand-to-hand combat.

Alongside them, there were a number of battle droids. These droids are powerful, codenamed B2 Super Battle Droids. Their arms can shoot from lasers built into their forearms, as well as tank barrel-like arms, like rocket launchers.

The leader among them stood in front of the group, carrying a laser rifle, as well as a shotgun, and grenades. Nobody knows their race, but one thing for sure, they are not friendly by any means.

Jonson and the others looked at them with worry on their faces. "If you think you can kill us or take us to your leader, then you're dead wrong." He stated firmly.

The leader grunted. "Then you shall die." He raised one hand. "Kill them all." He ordered, and the droids and soldiers opened fire.

"Get down!" Sarah shouted, she and the others hiding behind cover, as the laser guns fired down at them. Sarah and Apps were behind a broken part of the Pod, while Jonson and Akira were behind some rocks.

Jonson armed his pistols. "Let them have it." He said, then he and the others opened fire, both sides shooting at one another, 

"There's too many of them." Sarah yelled, while firing her blaster. She then saw more shuttles landing nearby, dropping off soldiers.

Apps nodded, now reloading his gun. "We need something to help us even the odds." He called in.

Jonson nodded. "I got just the thing." He pressed a remote. "Thunderbird Two, drop down turret."

A hatch opened up below Thunderbird Two's cockpit, and a turret lowered down. The turret took aim at the hostile forces. At once, the fun opened fire, firing a high-impact shot. The blast made a huge explosion, hitting a group of droids, taking them out.

Akira cheered. "Heck, yeah." She said.

Sarah nodded. "Let's give it to them."

The team carried on on firing at the enemy, as the battle had just started. Both sides fired at each other. Though the enemy had more in numbers, could Jonson and his team hold out till help comes or not?

~*~*~

Meanwhile in space, onboard Ainz Ooal Gown's ship, things had gone from bad to worse. The ship was docked with the Yamato, which was badly damaged.

Inside of a room, Ainz Ooal Gown smirked as he looked at Kieron, who was strapped down to some sort of bed, as it slowly moved down to a machine that had all sorts of torture devices and tools on it.

Kieron struggled against his binds. "I'll never tell you where my friends are." He stated firmly.

Ainz Ooal Gown laughed darkly. "Your friends I know where they are right now. My troops are fighting them, and will kill them, but you..." He smirked. "You're going to tell me how to get to your home, Remnant."

Kieron looked darkly at him. "Never."

Ainz Ooal Gown sighed. "Very well." He looked at a soldier. "Carry on with the interrogation." He ordered.

The chair moved forcing sparks to come from the machine as Kieron looked on scared at this. "No, no."

Ainz Ooal Gown smirked darkly. "Then, you tell me what I want to know then, and it'll stop."

Kieron struggled more. "Never." He said, trying to get free but failed.

Ainz Ooal Gown just sighed, and left the room, the doors to the Tortrue room closing behind. All that could be heard are the scream of pain from Kieron.

Ainz Ooal Gown walked down the corridor to the command deck, stopping once he saw his 2nd in command.  "Yes, what is it?" He asked with a sigh.

"2 things sir; we almost hacked in to the Yamato computers, but that not all." The 2nd in command showed a reading. "A ship of shorts has just come out of warpadrive." He informed, showing a image from a nearby hidden camera.

Ainz Ooal Gown smirked darkly. "Ah, it would seem his friends have arrived." He said, as he looked at the Image showing the Zero-XL flying around.

"I want that ship and it's crew alive. Have Kieron taken to the Cell block. Lock him up again after you beat him up." Ainz Ooal Gown ordered and left.

~*~*~

Onboard the Zero-XL, after they've just come out of warp-drive, and have recovered from the mass of speed, they were now in the Oort-Cloud, everyone was now looking for Kieron and the others.

Ozpin looked outside. "We're coming, my sons and daughters. We're coming." He said to himself as they were now there to save the day.

But, unknown to them all, a big battle for their lives was about to begin.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

363K 4.3K 75
Your Name is Y/N L/N. You didn't know who you're parents are. Ozpin invited you to join Beacon academy to become a hunter. Or isn't? Deep inside, the...
1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
1.7K 46 24
Things were starting to get out hand in the World of Remnant. Creatures of Grimm attack closer to the borders of the kingdoms, people start to go mis...
341K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...