MOCKINGBIRD | Spencer Reid ✔️

By emxsal

❝ YOU KNOW, YOU'RE RUDE. ❞ ❝ WOW, YOU'RE LIKE A DETECTIVE OR SOMETHING. ❞ Scout Wiley has two sides. The... More

MOCKINGBIRD
― the introduction
― the prologue
book one ― act one
⠀⠀⠀ one
⠀⠀⠀ two
⠀⠀⠀ three
⠀⠀⠀ four
⠀⠀⠀ five
⠀⠀⠀ six
⠀⠀⠀ seven
⠀⠀⠀ eight
⠀⠀⠀ nine
⠀⠀⠀ ten
⠀⠀⠀ eleven
⠀⠀⠀ twelve
⠀⠀⠀ thirteen
⠀⠀⠀ fourteen
⠀⠀⠀ fifteen
⠀⠀⠀ sixteen
⠀⠀⠀ seventeen
⠀⠀⠀ eighteen
⠀⠀⠀ nineteen
⠀⠀⠀ twenty
book one ― act two
⠀⠀⠀ twenty one
⠀⠀⠀ twenty two
⠀⠀⠀ twenty three
⠀⠀⠀ twenty four
⠀⠀⠀ twenty five
⠀⠀⠀ twenty six
⠀⠀⠀ twenty seven
⠀⠀⠀ twenty eight
⠀⠀⠀ twenty nine
⠀⠀⠀ thirty
⠀⠀⠀ thirty one
⠀⠀⠀ thirty two
⠀⠀⠀ thirty three
⠀⠀⠀ thirty four
⠀⠀⠀ thirty five
⠀⠀⠀ thirty six
⠀⠀⠀ thirty seven
⠀⠀⠀ thirty eight
⠀⠀⠀ thirty nine
⠀⠀⠀ forty
book one ― act three
⠀⠀⠀ forty one
⠀⠀⠀ forty two
⠀⠀⠀ forty three
⠀⠀⠀ forty four
⠀⠀⠀ forty five
⠀⠀⠀ forty six
⠀⠀⠀ forty seven
⠀⠀⠀ forty eight
⠀⠀⠀ forty nine
⠀⠀⠀ fifty
⠀⠀⠀ fifty one
⠀⠀⠀ fifty two
⠀⠀⠀ fifty three
⠀⠀⠀ fifty four
⠀⠀⠀ fifty five
⠀⠀⠀ fifty six
⠀⠀⠀ fifty seven
⠀⠀⠀ fifty eight
⠀⠀⠀ fifty nine
⠀⠀⠀ sixty
― the sequel

― the epilogue

10.7K 309 227
By emxsal

E P I L O G U E

"Can you tell me what color this is?" Scout slid over the small bath toy across the white bath tub.

A pair of large, brown, doe eyes watched her every move with a gaped open mouth. The sounds of downtown Buenos Aires, Argentina during the nighttime came in through the open window. But the chatter of the Spanish speakers and their city didn't both the two.

"Zoo?" Squeaked the toddler, covered in mounds of bubbles.

Scout gave a small, reassuring smile, "Almost there, Crash. Say it with me; Azul. It means blue, remember?"

The toddler nodded and reached for the toy the brunette had, wanting to inspect the color even further. Scout watched as the child mouthed the word 'Azul' slowly, carefully trying to enunciate each syllable.

"Song? Can you play my song?"

She nodded and got out of the bath, wrapping her naked, wet body in a towel. Darting towards the CD player and pressing the correct buttons, soft strumming of acoustic guitar filled the small apartment.

Scout leaned against the door frame and watched the toddler, continuing to play in the tub without a care.

"You're growing up too fast. Soon enough, you'll be smarter than me. Smarter than your Dad."

"Mama?"

The woman kneeled down towards the edge of the tube, ready to finish bath time and take the little tyke to bed.

"Yeah, Crash?"

"Sing my song?"

Scout hummed the instrumental parts of the song as she scrubbed down little fingers and toes, wiping all the dirt of the day away.

"Remember to let her into your heart. Then you can start to make it better."

A small smile tugged at her lips. Her baby was also singing along, not perfectly but enough to make her heart swell with pride.

"So let it out and let it. Hey Jude, begin. You're waiting for someone to perform with."

The toddler giggled.

"That's my name!"

Scout chuckled, picking the child up and wrapping a towel around the small body, still somewhat covered in soapy suds.

"Yeah, Pretty Girl. That's your name, Jude."

·        ·        ·        ·        ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 9.8K 63
NEW STORY Adira has been captive for one thousand two hundred and eighty nine days. She has held onto hope, but when each attempt to recapture the...
444K 12.8K 48
in which a psychologist, who actually can figure out roman numerals, experiences 3 things along the way: a new, maybe not so new job a new, maybe n...
192K 4.9K 35
A Spencer Reid Story [COMPLETED] --- "I know it hurts that you aren't as dashing or charming as me, but you can at least be civil." oc x reid Highest...
244K 4.2K 36
When Spencer Reid's girlfriend Leah finds out that she's pregnant, she and Spencer couldn't be happier. But then Leah's parents tell her that she's a...