Love Is In The Air - AdiYa Sh...

By Kairawrites_

Scribbling down some short lighthearted (well mostly) stories on my favourite couple Aditya and Zoya and peep... More

[1]-Perfectly Imperfect
[2]- Along The Waves Of The Ocean
[3]- Millions Of Emotions
[5]- Happy Tears
[6.1]- Always And Forever
[6.2]- Always And Forever
[7]- Destined To Be Together
[8.1]- My Heart Will Go On (18+)
[8.2]- My Heart Will Go On
[9]- Happiest Than Ever
[10]- The Biggest Day Of My Life
[11.1]- Je T'aime
[11.2]- Je T'aime
[11.3]- Je T'aime
[12]- Family Is Everything
[13]- Bahon Ke Darmiyaan (18+)

[4]-Crimson (16+)

1.2K 79 453
By Kairawrites_

A little mature content ahead. As above mentioned, 16+ and the writer herself isn't 16. So amazing! Anyways, I know you guys will still read it so never mind.

Happy reading:)

•••

Zoya was engulfed in her daily night routine as she applied the lotion all over her body while the young man stared at his beauty. She could feel his eyes being fixed on her as she chuckled within herself and then said, "Aditya! Stop staring." She said lovingly.

"How can I?" He said being lost in her while his words made her blush. "Do you ever get tired of it?" She said smiling.

"I never get tired and I never will. I can stare at you my whole life." He neared towards her and wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on her shoulder while a blushing smile appeared on her chubby face.

He inhaled her sweet fragrance and smiled to himself while said, "Aditya! Let's go to sleep. It's already so late." She said shrugging her shoulders slowly which made him chuckle, flashing his dimples.

She smiled at him once and her face turned serious."Oh! I totally forget, why did you yell at me in the afternoon?" She said moving her head, sideways. He pressed both of his lips against each other, nervously. She placed her index finger under her lips and said, "Tell me." She raised her eyebrows. "I just got scared baby, why did you leave to the market without informing me?" He asked, nervously.

"Huh! So what? You shouldn't have shouted. Now you'll pay." Saying so, she placed all the cushions between them in a line. "What are you doing?" He asked confused but she ignored him once and he repeated his question. "Can't you see? I am arranging the bed. You will sleep on that side, I'll sleep on this side or you can also join the couch. I don't mind." She told him and crossed her arms against her chest with a serious look.

"What ya Zoya! This is really unfair of you. How will I sleep without you, without my cuddling bear?" He made a puppy face but she maintained a strict expression on her face."No no no! This is what you get for shouting at Zoya. Get it? You may proceed." Saying so, she laid on the bed pulling the duvet over her body, pretending to sleep.

He stared at her, pouting while her back faced him. He smiled mischievously before running his finger tips seductively on her waist over the cloth. She removed his hand off her body. "Aditya, stop it!" She said in a sleepy voice. He laughed silently and repeated his actions again.

"Aditya!" He heard her warning. He smirked again and repeated the same while she sat on the bed irritated. She pushed back her hair behind her ear, pouting.

"What's wrong with you?" She said irritatedly. "Please na. I swear Zoya. I won't shout on you. Never ever." He said with his puppy eyes. Her lips curved a little but she somehow managed to hide them. "Zoya, if you don't let me sleep next to you, then...I'll file a case against you in the consumer court." He said while she glanced at him once with a confused expression and both of them broke in a laughter.

He pinned her to the bed holding her hands in his fist above her as she struggled getting off his hold but she was too fragile. "Ouch! Aditya! Leave my hands." She said smiling while he nodded in a a no, smirking. "It hurts." She said twisting her wrist a little and he again nodded negatively.

The two smiled to each other while he placed her hands sideways, pinning them to the soft mattress, again. She stopped struggling and rested her body beneath him. He neared his face towards her, closing his eyes in anticipation while she did the same, parting her lips. She opened her eye and smiled mischievously. Once she got an opportunity, she pushed him playfully on the bed and sat on the bed quickly and she covered her mouth while she laughed. He watched her and he smiled, involuntarily.

"You!" He said while their laughter echoed in the atmosphere. Holding her wrist, he pinned her again, in a quick motion and this time taking the bed base along with the mattress, they landed on the floor with a sudden thud. "Oww! Aditya, the bed broke." Saying so, they again bursted out in a laughter. "The bed broke, Aditya!" She said bursting out in a fit of laughter again.

He placed his finger on her lips sushing her down while she laid under him, panting heavily. She could she her image in his dark brown orbs which caused her goosebumps. She parted her lips and her chest moved up and down, brushing his. His gazes sent currents down her spine as she shivered. He tucked her golden tresses behind her ear.

He flipped his position in such a way, bringing her above him. She smiled shyly unable to look into his eyes anymore and her lips quivered. Their bodies pressed against each other, their breathes mingled and their faces only an inch apart shooed all her innocent thoughts away.

He slowly opened the knot of the satin night gown, still looking at her and she couldn't realize. She sat on the bed facing the opposite side, a permament blush on her cheeks. She felt him near her, nearer. Her breathe grew heavier. He brushed her arms with his and shifted her hair on one side which made her close her eyes. The smell of her perfume made him feel dizzy. He started planting small kisses from her nape all the way to her neck, making her gasp at his ministrations.

She titled her face towards him, slightly moaning his name as goosebumps appeared on his skin. She clutched on his shoulders while he bit her neck and placed wet kisses on her collerbone, pleasuring her weak spot, again and again. "Adi.." She couldn't speak any further.

He slid her robe down her arms, swiftly and slowly, making her gasp. He placed trails of kisses from her fingers to her wrist all the way to her arms. She clutched the sheet around in a tight fist. He inhaled her fragrance once and then he bit her earlobe earning a gasp from her again. "Adity...tyaa!" She moaned his name again and again, chanting them as a prayer.

"Yes...Zo..ya!" He whispered in a husky voice in her ear, stressing over the last word. He drew patterns on her belly making her go weaker on her knees. He pecked her cheeks and then leaving trails of kisses to her jawline, passionately, intensely, more seductively and he equally gave his attention to her swam-like-neck down to her visible cleavage while she ran her slender fingers in his thick brown hair as an encouragement.

He then pushed her to the bed and then hovering over her, he intertwined his hands with hers. She again looked into his orbs, her innocent thoughts long gone. She flipped his position, coming over him. She ran her hand in his built chest down to his abs. Then, she brushed her lips with his, teasingly while his grip on her waist grew tighter and pulled her towards him and flipped the position again before slamming his lips with hers in a passionate kiss. His tongue explored each corner of her mouth and she ran her hand in his hair, pulling his closer by his nape. Both of them, fighting for dominance as if their lives depended on it. Their breathes mingled and their chests pressed against each other sent shivers down their spines. They broke the kiss as they were short of breathe, panting heaving. He took her lips again, this time more passionately yet gently in their moment of ecstasy.

•••

"Bhai, Bhai! Open the door!" Arjun knocked the door again. "What are they doing? Bhai? Bhabhi?" He again shouted, furrowing his eyebrows. His deep slumber was disturbed as he could hear the noise coming. Once he gained complete consciousness, he shook her arm, waking her up. She muffled to herself and snuggled close to him.

"Bhai! Open the door!" Arjun shouted again. As soon as he realized as he said in a panicked tone, "Zoya get up! Arjun is here." He said shaking her by her arm. She pulled the duvet closer and mumbled, "Aditya! Let me sleep." He gave her a disappointed look.

He pulled her and made her sit on the bed, half consciously. "Arjun is at the door." He said patting her cheeks. Listening to she, she widened her eyes, shocked, "What!?" She said while he nodded standing on his feet while he raised his hand to open the door. "Aditya..bed." She shouted, alarming him.

She quickly got up, slipping in her robe. "What to do?" He said confused. "Let's put something under it to provide little support. We'll pretend as if it broke just now." She said quickly and he nodded.

"Arjun shouldn't know this. He'll make fun of me." He said giving her a vase. "We will place this one inside? What rubbish, Aditya!" She placed her hands on her hips, disappointed.

"Arjun, what happened?" Anjana, who was passing by, asked him seeing a worried look on his face. "Maa, bhai isn't opening the door. I don't know, what they are upto!" He replied. Anjana knocked on the door, "Adi! Zoya!" She shouted.

Zoya slapped her forehead, biting her lower lip in nervousness. Her face brightened up as she brought the suitcase and then said, "Aditya, let's place this. Help me now!"

They covered it with the bedsheets. He walked to the door while he heard her shout again, "Aditya! T-shirt!" She said while he looked at himself bare chested.

"Maa, I am telling you something is definitely wrong." He said nervously. They heard the door opened with a click while he said, "Yes?" He stood by the door. "What were you doing, Adi? Why weren't you opening the door?" Anjana asked while Arjun stared at him for an answer.

"Ummm....maa...ummm." He stammered while the elder woman stood confused. "What are you saying? Where is Zoya?" She peeped in the room. "She is inside." He replied, shortly.

"Let me go inside. Shift Adi." Anjana entered the room.

"Zoya!" She said. "Umm..maa..we were actually sleeping." She said, nervously. "Such a deep sleep?" She widened her eyes while the young woman stood clueless. Arjun gave him a suspicious look, entering while Aditya scratched his nape.

"Bhabhi, I standing there for almost fifteen minutes. You guys have such a deep sleep." Arjun gave her unbelievable look.

Anjana began sitting on the bed while a shout made her stand straight, again. "Maa, not on the bed!" Aditya shouted while Zoya slapped her forehead. Anjana stood there with a confused expression. "Why!?" She asked in confusion.

"No maa, not on the bed." He said walking towards her. "You sit on the couch." He added making her sit. "Why!?" She asked him again. "Nothing much." He said smiling nervously. "Alright! I won't sit on your bed, okay?" Anjana said letting out a sigh. A sudden noise attracted their attention as they found Arjun on the floor along with the already broken bed. "Ouch!" He almost shouted while Aditya helped him to stand on his feet. "The bed broke bhai." He said, amazed.

"When did thid happen? Let me check." He said receiving no answer from him. Saying so, he began looking around while Zoya slapped her forehead.

He lifted the bed sheet and found a suitase lying there. He looked at it once, once again with a little more attention. "Why is a suitcase lying here?" He questioned while she bit her lower lip. "Bhai?" He asked while he stood speechless and looked at Zoya for rescue. "Cheeku, how did the bed broke?" Anjana asked taping his shoulders.

"Why are you guys making so much noise early this morning?" Harshwardhan entered the room. "Harsh, look. Arjun sat on the bed and it broke." Anjana said while Arjun broke in a laughter while he understood the mystery. "Why are you laughing?" Anjana asked with a bewildered experience while he laughed uncontrollably.

Aditya and Zoya's eyes widened in shock as their cheeks turned red. "Adi, tell me how did this happen?" Anjana asked again. Harsh smiled to himself before telling her, "Anjana, understand, they are kids...newly married." Harsh chuckled while both of them hung their heads low in embarrassment.

"Maa...I didn't do anything. Its all because of Aditya." Zoya tried to escape. "What did I do?" He asked in a state of surprise. "Yes. It's all your fault. Who asked you to jump!" She said trying to escape.

"Jump?" Arjun repeated and again bursted in a laughter. "2020. A violent love story!" He said between his laughter. Anjana made an 'O' face as she understood what it actually meant.

She suppressed her laughter and then said, "Arjun, stop laughing and call a carpenter." She said while Zoya slapped her forehead, biting her lip embarrassingly. Saying so, the elderly couple left the room, chuckling to themselves.

"Bhai, all the best." Arjun too left giving them some private space. Zoya sighed and both moved towards the bed and sat flatboard slat of the bed and they again landed on the floor,surprisingly. Zoya blew the hair on the face before dropping her head on his shoulder while he overlapped her with his and both sighed heavily.

•••

This was a lot of fun writing it. I hope you had reading. Imagine their cute embarresed faces. Awww, poor babies.

Leave your valuable comments before and also vote down. I don't have much to talk. See you super soon. Until Next Time!

Lots of love,
Kaira.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 1.1K 18
This is not the usual love story where the girl or guy fall for the other at first sight nor a marriage with love. will it be like an arranged marria...
2.7K 249 23
When Zoya Siddiqui's step-grandmother died, she left Zoya a tea garden under two conditions. First, Zoya has to move home to the small town of Musso...
15.2K 1.3K 16
Aditya and Zoya are a happy married couple who has recently shifted from Mumbai to outskirts of Nainital just because Zoya wanted some peace from the...
19.9K 854 7
This will be a series of one-shots and maybe short stories featuring Harshad Chopda and Jennifer Winget. This will mostly focus on Jenshad one shots...