Cars: The Adventure with Huma...

נכתב על ידי dong3474

One day, three siblings, Kevin, Robin and Lena, cleared a warehouse, then three guys find a mysterious stone... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1: Dinoco 400 and meeting Lightning McQueen(Remake)
Chapter 2: Life is a Highway (Remake)
Chapter 3: Route 66
Chapter 4: Radiator Springs
Chapter 5: Fix the Road
Chapter 6: Customers and...
Chapter 7: Race Against Doc
Chapter 8: New Road and Turn Right go to Left
Chapter 9: Back to Work
Chapter 10: Tractor Tipping and Backwards Driving
Chapter 11: Doc's Old Garage
Chapter 12: Drive and Route 66's Past
Chapter 13: Doc's Secret
Chapter 14: The New Customer
Chapter 15: Life Could be a Dream and...
Chapter 16: Los Angeles
Chapter 17: Home
Chapter 19: Mater's Plays
Chapter 20: Wheel Well Motel
Chapter 21: Going to Japan
Chapter 22: World Grand Prix Opening Ceremony
Chapter 23: Mysterious Situations
Chapter 24: Tokyo Race Begins and Unexpected Accidents(Remake)
Chapter 25: Lost Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 26: The Labyrinth of Wandering
Chapter 27: Bonjour, Paris!
Chapter 28: Ciao, Italy!
Chapter 29: Operation Begins, and Second Race
Chapter 30: Gorgeous and Cruel Party
Chapter 31: Mission Failure
Chapter 32: Tears of London
Chapter 33: Final Grand Prix
Chapter 34: Unexpected Trap
Chapter 35: Threatening flowers and pollen
Chapter 36: Robin's Reasoning
Chapter 36.5: British Knighthood
Chapter 37: Back to Home
Chapter 38: Radiator Springs Grand Prix
Chapter 38.5: Special Vacation
Chapter 39: Going on Vacation
Chapter 40: Welcome to Propwash Junction
Chapter 41: Midnight Bustle
Chapter 42: Qualifying Trial
Chapter 43: Sudden Announcement
10K reads!
Chapter 44: Training with Skipper
Chapter 45: Meeting the Racers

Chapter 18: Unknown Conspiracy

1K 11 1
נכתב על ידי dong3474

-Somewhere in the Pacific Ocean-

On a dark night, a boat is heading somewhere in the Pacific Ocean with strong waves. "Alright buddy, we're here. Right where you paid me to bring you. Question is, why?" Crabby asked, in the shadow,

When a car and a blue-haired boy came out, "We're looking for a car." Blue Car, Finn McMissile replied. "A car? Hey pals, you can't get any further away from land than out here." Crabby doesn't believe that. "Are you sure you are going there?" The blue-haired boy asks Finn. "Exactly where I want to be." Finn wants him to wish. "Well I got news for you, buddies. There's nobody out here but us." The moment Crabby speaks, they hear a loud horn and they hide in the shadows.

"What are you doing out here ?!" A battleship that's a lot bigger than Crabby asks Crabby. "What does it look like, genius? I'm crabbing!" Crabby replied with a lie. "Well turn around and go back where you came from." When the battleship warned, "Yeah? And who's gonna make me?" Let's say Crabby fearlessly, the battleship aims at the missile,

"Alright, alright! Don't get your prop in a twist." Crabby eventually retreats. "What a jerk. Sorry, buddies. Looks like it's the end of the line. Buddies?" At this time, there is no one on board, and a Finn and a blue-haired boy are hanging behind the battleship. And when I see it next to it, it's dark, so can't see it, but there are so many spouts with sparks.

And the light was on in the derrick. And the moment the battleship entered, the blue-haired boy jumped on the Finn and landed on the wall when Finn fired a wire on the rail. And Finn attach a magnet to the tire and goes up slowly,

They were embarrassed when they saw not only one building outside, but also many derricks lit up. Then it traveled diagonally, passing between the pedestals that supported the building, and it seems to have finally arrived. Then they hide behind the boxes and infiltrates. "Leland Turbo, this is Finn McMissile. I'm at the rally point." Finn communicates to Agent Turbo, but no answer is given for some reason. "Leland, is Finn. Please respond. Over." Finn continues to communicate, but he keeps answering. "Why don't answer anything?" The blue-haired boy asks Finn. "I don't know, is there a jammer here?" Finn may.

At this time, when the horn is heard, Finn presses the camera on the headlights, and the blue-haired boy presses the machine adorned with his ears to quietly shoot what the guys are doing. When the garage door opens,

The car that came out was Professor Zundapp. "Too many cars here. Out of my way!"

"Professor Zundapp?" Finn confused. But it wasn't just that,

At this time, bad car Grem with a forklift carrying a bag goes to them. "Here it is, Professor. You wanted to see this before we load it?" One Grem asks. "Ah, yes. Very carefully..." Zundapp says take care. And when the forklift opened the bag, there was a camera inside. "Oh. A TV camera. What does it actually do?" Grem asks, Finn and Cross to take a few pictures at the camera in their bag. "This camera is extremely dangerous." Zundapp says this camera is very dangerous, "What are you up to now, Professor?" Finn suspects what the guy's plot is. Then he shot the wire and got caught in the ledge of the squadron, and fired the wire on the other side. Then Cross climbs over the Finn, climbs the wires closer together, then shoots the wires next to it, moving carefully. " This is valuable equipment. Make sure it is properly secured for the voyage. "When Zundapp instructed Grem," You got it. "Grem said he knew.Finn and Cross take more pictures.

"Oh man, there's a stain on the flower." When Deus creates a mirror with magic, and when there is a dark circle on his face, he removes the dark circle on his face with a crystal wand in his hand. 'Is that...?!' Cross thinks and thinks he knows what a wand he has in his hand. "Mr. Deus, do you still care about your face?" Zundapp asked, "Why, then why not?" Deus frowns to see if he feels bad and approaches Zundapp. "No, no, no! I'm not saying...!" The Zundapp is a terrifying Deus. "Mr. Deus! Professor Z! This is one of those British spies we told you about." When Grem talks to Zundapp and Deus, Finn and Cross load their guns. "Yeah. This one we caught sticking his bumper where it didn't belong." Another bad car Acer looks at the big box and talks.

Professor Z: Agent Leland Turbo.

Deus: I'm looking forward to seeing where and what it looks like.

And when the box opens,

In the box, Agent Turbo was compressed into a cube! Finn and Cross saw it and were shocked with their eyes wide open. Then there was a flame on the back, and when they looked up to see if there were any shadows, they saw Finn and Cross. "My, my. Even an uninvited person is invited." Deus calmly jokes. "It Finn McMissile! They're seen the camera! Kill them!" When Zundapp hurriedly gives directions, Finn and Cross shoot randomly. Deus wears a shield to avoid bullets with Zundapp. And the moment they retreat, in the wire-connected places, the bad cars hold blowtorches. When the crane moved to the side, they grin and pulled off the wire except for the crane and climbed over the crane cable to escape safely.

When Cross comes down to Finn, the boots turn into inline skates and escape the crane together. At this time, when a bad car crosses the road, they drift and go ramp. Then Finn sprinkled the oil and hung the wire on the pole, and the cross grabbed the Finn and went sideways, and the bad car stepped on the oil and slipped off. And when Finn and Cross have Deus in front on their way, Deus tears the floor lightly with magic and makes sharp needles and shoot them off. Finn and Cross avoid the Deus while breathtakingly avoiding the rapidly flying needles, and Deus smiles with an unknown smile. And when they tried to climb the 360 ​​° ramp, over tens of bad cars came, "What a chewing gums!" Cross grumbles when they see them obsessed.

And as they continue to climb, there are oil casks on top, the spies nod each other, Cross shoots a gun and breaks the stick, dropping the oil casks, and Finn installs a bomb in one oil cask. And after that,

One oil cask exploded, and the oil casks that keep rolling out explode one after another. And they stopped at the helipad. And when the bad cars come in, they are surrounded, and they do something with a frown, and the bad cars come close with blowtorches. And as they got closer, Finn and Cross suddenly went back, and the bad cars gasped. And when Finn and Cross dive from a high place and fall into the sea, Finn makes a water ski with tires, and Cross quickly jumps on a motorboat.

"Get to the boat!" The bad cars ride on battleships, chasing them at an extremely high speed as the battleships fall on the sea. "You know, don't you think they're going to let us out easily?!" Cross talks to Finn. "Really persistent! Keep going!" Finn shouts, hurrying out. And when the battleship pulled out the missiles and shot them, Finn and Cross barely avoided them. And Acer on the battleship shoots with a large gun, but Finn and Cross barely dodge it.

"He's getting away!"

"Not for long!" At this time, the battleship fired torpedoes and quickly came to them, eventually exploding. And battleships find out if they are still alive.

And under the sea, Finn and Cross are gradually going down, but they aren't actually dead, so once they get under the sea, Finn wears an air breather in submarine mode, Cross wears a wet suit, and he bites the air breather and goes carefully. And Finn puts his tires on the trunk over the sea, pretending to be dead.

And as Finn's tires floated on the sea, Grem chuckled and said, "They're dead, Professor, Mr. Deus." he told Zundapp, and Deus, that they were dead.

Professor Z: Wonderful. With Finn McMissile gone. And who can stop us now?

Whoa... is that action movie? 😮
Cross...? Deus...? What is happening? 😰

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

697 2 21
When Lightning McQueen arrives in Radiator Springs, he did not expect a strange creature to arrive in court with this beautiful 2002 Porche, that hap...
Cars נכתב על ידי Girl101

ספרות חובבים

8K 163 19
Humanized Cars Cars belong to Pixars, and Pixar's ALONE! Lightning McQueen joined The Piston Cup not just to race but to find someone who has been mi...
23.1K 373 45
Cars AU. they're human. Lightning has a bad wreck, his friends have to take care of him now.
12.8K 291 12
This is a Lightning McQueen x OC FanFiction. A love story about two racers !!In this story the cars don't talk there are humans who drive the cars...