Be More Chill ~!

Por Ginersnap2010

When ash ketchum, a loser at school gets signs of depression he comes across a boxof werid looking pills. he... Más

Chapter 1: The Squip~!
Chapter 2: populairty lessons
Chapter 3: ash?!
Chapter 4: The party~
Chapter 5: Secerets
Chapter 6: Mr. GIOVANNI~!
Chapter 7: THE SCHOOL IS OURS~!
Chapter 9: betraying red~!
Chapter 10: I thought being popular was a good thing.
Chapter 11: The last update~!
Chapter 12 : Pitful Children~!
Chapter 13: Viallin or Hero~?
Chapter 14: Mewtwo's orgin~
Chapter 15: take your pill~!
Chapter 16: We've got to find ash!
Chapter 17: making new habits
Chapter 18: dating
Chapter 19: Off To Vet School

Chapter 8: Falling

268 5 0
Por Ginersnap2010

when ash woke up he then hugged mewtwo.....which made mewtwo.....blush......

" THANKS SO MUCH~! MEWTWO!" ash hugged him still

" ur welcome......" mewtwo said as he bgena to blush harder.....

" ash breakfeast!" delia yelled

" comming!" ash yeleld as he ran to go get some food.....and since today was a wensday.....ash could stay home.....

after ash had some breakfeast he then went out side to meet up with red and blue.....

once their ash and blue and red went to grab milkshakes.

mewtwo stayed hidden while they did that.....once there ash bgean to ask blue about his secrets when red wasn't there....blue told him.....and while he was telling ash.....ash posted themon the internet.

the next day....blue moved away.....and ash was the second most popular guy at his school.

that night ash played videogames with mewtwo and chated with him....which for some reason made mewtwo blush a lot.....

the next day.....ash's mom asked ash to spend some time with her...but ash had to go to red's house....but before he left he gave his mom a pill....and she took it......

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 28.8K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
10.7M 249K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
2.1M 126K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
566K 30.2K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...