There'll Be Storms (Spanking...

By KA0827

When Cody and Eryk are forced out of their free lifestyles and into a new home they face some serious punishm... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Q&A
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Quick Comment
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
1,000 Reads
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
My Request
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Quick Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Quick Comment
New Book
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Update
Chapter 38
Update
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Continuing
Alert
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Update
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Update
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 35

1.6K 38 1
By KA0827

CHARLIE'S POV:

He cracked the door open and peered inside, not knowing that I was sitting on the couch waiting for him. After he carefully and slowly opened the door and manually shut the screen door so it wouldn't slam shut like it usually does, he looked up the stairs to see if any lights were on before removing his jacket. Realizing he wasn't being as attentive as I thought he would be, I cleared my throat to get his attention.

"Oh Charlie..." he jumped. "I forgot something in the car so I went outside to get it."

"Oh okay, what'd you forget?" I looked down at his hands, clearly seeing that there was nothing there.

"Just my..." he began.

"Do you really want to continue this charade?" I walked to him with my arms folded. "Because my patience are growing thin Eryk."

He took a deep breath and put the keys inside his pocket, realizing his defeat and failed attempt to convince me that he didn't break his curfew.

"Do you know what time it is?"

"I don't have a watch." He responded.

"Don't sharp-shoot me right now young man, you're already in a lot of trouble. I have one, so you can read it." I shoved my wrist into his face. "Now."

"It's 11:42." He took a step back.

"Yes, and you're curfew is when?" I bridged the gap between us, practically forcing him against the door.

"11 p.m."

"So you're forty-two minutes late, why don't you go have a seat on the couch?" I gave him a disappointing glare. "Oh and for your attempted lie and smart comments I wouldn't get too comfy."

He sighed through his nose before shifting to the couch. I took a breath and settled my nerves now that I know he's home and safe.

"What were your doing?" I walked in front of him, standing in front of the table between him and I.

"I was just at my friends house. I lost track of time."

"Were you drinking?" I asked bluntly.

"Ugh," he rolled his eyes. "no Charlie I wasn't drinking. I was driving." He said defensibly.

"Eryk you've already exhausted my patience and have earned a punishment. Now you can still control the severity of the punishment so I suggest you start answering me more properly." I said sternly. "Am I clear?"

He stopped and considered this, "Yes sir."

"That's better. Now I don't want to wake Cody, so go out to the garage." I started to unbuckle my belt.

Noticing that I was intentionally wearing a much thicker one than usual, he dangled his head to the side in frustration. He should have known this was coming, I never go back on a punishment.

"Get moving Eryk, I would like to go to bed soon." I taunted him.

He got up slowly and started heading for the garage while I turned off the lamp on the endstand near the front door. I ran upstairs to check on Cody one last time to make sure he wasn't awake but he remained sound asleep. I noticed he was edging off the side of his bed so I positioned him better and covered him more.

"Yeah, you just rest easy there buddy." I whispered before running my hand through his hair.

I started to make my way down the stairs, scooping the belt off the couch where I left it, and out the back-door ready to deal with my oldest son. When I found him, he was facing the tool-wall with his hands on the back of his neck, stressing immensely about what is to come.

To emphasize my answer, I slammed the garage door which resulted in his immediate attention.

"Bend over my desk with your pants dropped." I motioned to my desk in the opposite corner.

He took another deep breath before walking over to the desk, trying his best to keep a steady composure. I wrapped the belt around my knuckles and went to the other side of the desk so I was parallel to him.

"You have to understand that when you're out past your curfew a thousand chaotic thoughts run through my head. You could be partaking in something harmful and illegal such as drinking, smoking or with people you have no business being with, or you could be hurt or lost or alone."

"I understand, I'm sorry. I just wanted to stay a little longer so I wouldn't get made fun of."

"Peer pressure is not an excuse." I corrected him.

He looked down and nodded his head, finally allowing my words to sink in and realizing his mistake.

I reached across the desk and cupped his chin so he'd be forced to look at me. "Where do we look when we're being spoken to?"

"To the person speaking, sorry sir."

"When I give you a curfew you should be home at least five minutes before that time, anything else is unacceptable unless there is an extenuating circumstance which require a phone call. Is this understood?"

"Yes sir." He tried not showing any fear or emotion but I could easily see through his false facade.

Assuming this was enough, I went to his left side and cracked my knuckles before unwrapping the belt. He is sixteen, I am very able to understand that mistakes happen but I need to make sure the message sinks in as much as I can to ensure it doesn't happen again and that he understands the severity of the situation.

"You attempted to lie to me, you acted disrespectfully, and you broke your curfew. Now I have not had you in this position in a long time Eryk but do not make the mistake of assuming I won't enforce it more often if need be."

"Yes sir." He said quietly.

I raised the belt and landed the first stripe against his lower bottom. Keeping my aim steady, I rained down more swipes in the same area until ten were planted. I tried to keep my eyes on the target but I couldn't help but noticed how tensed his body was and how shakily his arms sunk with every hit. He remained perfectly still for the most part and I appreciated that, but I was not going to make this easy for him. I moved on to the middle of his bottom with another fifteen swipes.

"Ow!" He yelped after the twenty-fifth hit.

He began sniffling, and judging from the tensing of his neck and back there was no doubt that his face was red and his eyes glassy. Finally landing another ten, I sat the belt down next to him.

"Okay stand up." I instructed him.

He did, placing his hands behind his back before facing me. He had a runny nose now and I was correct when stating that his face was a deep red that no doubt matched his behind. No parent ever likes doing this to their children just like I get no pleasure in doing this to my oldest son but he needs to learn and this is the best way for him. But unfortunately this wasn't enough for him.

"Over in the last cabinet is a wooden ruler, go and bring it to me."

I could practically see his heart pounding from his chest, feeling the disappointment from assuming he was finished. Eryk has had the belt plenty of times before from me and I know it has lost a great deal of its affect so I'm in need of a greater example.

"Hurry." I said as he came back to me. "Hand it to me."

He did ever so gently before he took another few steps away from me.

"Now you're going to drop your boxers..." I stopped because he started breathing heavily. He calmed down shortly afterwards but I didn't want to worry him too much. "and bend down and touch your ankles."

He looked down at his ankles, more than likely thinking of how far he'd have to bend since he was tall for his age. Disregarding my command, he took another step back and shook his head.

"Eryk I won't tell you again. If I do I will go to my closet and get the paddle."

"No, no sir. I'll do it." He finally spoke.

He did as I instructed but had a hard time remaining still as he was shaking. I positioned myself as well and rested the ruler on his behind.

"All of this could have been avoided if you would have obeyed you're curfew."

I looked down and saw him nod his head. The ruler made a sharp thwack as soon as it made contact against his cheeks. He flinched forward but he kept himself balanced enough so I could continue without any delays. After roughly twenty hits with the ruler I could see the indented inch marks on the ruler beginning to imprint on his behind and I figured I should put him out of his misery.

"The last ten you are to count. Ready?"

"Yes sir."

SMACK.

"One sir."

SMACK.

"Two sir."

SMACK.

"Three sir."

SMACK.

"Four sir."

SMACK. I am proud that he quickly responded despite the pain he was feeling. Unlike Cody, Eryk rarely needs to be punished or corrected since he holds a higher regard of respect than his younger brother.

"Get dressed."

He stood up slowly, without facing me, and buckled his pants before sniffling hard and wiping some of his tears. I know he's embarrassed to be seen like this in front of anyone let alone me but it's what contributes to the punishment and makes it more effective.

"Are we going to need to have this conversation again?" I buckled my belt and placed my hands on my waist.

"N-no sir. I'm sorry I tried lying to you and gave you a hard time when I broke my curfew." He now regained his composure and crossed his arms to prevent any noticeable shaking.

Since he apologized on his own and it was sincere, I've decided to take it easy on the remaining of his punishment.

"You're grounded for three days, I will need your phone and your spare key to the truck."

He buried his hand in his left pocket and grabbed his key as well as his phone, checking his phone before surrendering it into my open palm.

I slapped my hand down on his shoulder and nudged him towards the door, "Time to get some sleep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.9K 40
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
56.3K 7.1K 20
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
33.4K 1.9K 42
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
237K 11.9K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...