Kagome's Twin (Inuyasha x OC)

By tamipain1442

Luna Higarashi was Kagome's twin sister, born with half of Kikyo's soul in her and therefore resembling the d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 6

2.9K 70 0
By tamipain1442

                                                                                       Luna's POV

      When I came too the first thing I saw was the Demon that had tried to kill Shippo and I making some kind of soup or something. 

     "Oh you're awake. Well I was just about to prepare you to be the final ingredient in the potion I'm making." He said and chuckled darkly. I knew there was no plausible way I was getting out of this. Suddenly a more human looking one busted in and there was a woman on his arm. His brother and him exchanged some words and while they were arguing I figured I would try my hand at sneaking away but Manten stopped me and I sighed. 

     Hitan sat next to me as I said I could help them get more shards. 

    "And how do you pan on getting us more shards?" He asked. 

     I came up with an on the fly lie and I only hoped when they called my bluff Inuyasha was smart enough to go with it. 

      "Have you two ever heard of the handsome warrior Inuyasha?" I asked and mentally gagged. Inuyasha was handsome but speaking of him like this to get these two to believe me was revolting. 

     "No." Hitan said and I smiled coyly. 

     "Well he's strong and madly in love with me. He has shards of the Jewel and would gladly give them up for me if you told him you had me. I know he would." I said and mentally chuckled. The ugly one certainly was smarter than his brother but even he was convinced, even if only mildly. It seemed Hitan called the shots anyhow so convincing him was the top priority. 

     "Alright, we'll go to this Inuyasha but know that if you're lying, you'll end up just like here." He said and pointed to the body of the woman he had killed moments ago. I nodded, allowing them to take me with them to find Inuyasha. As soon as I seen an escape I was taking it. When we found them Hiten decided to attack and Inuyasha narrowly dodged it. 

     "So you're Inuyasha? Well we have your woman and if you want your lover back then you'll give us the shards." He demanded and I seen Inuyasha's face contort in confusion. 

     "Lover?" He asked and I sighed. 

      "Yes, now is no time to be shy." I said, trying to tell him to play along but he was apparently more stupid than I had originally thought. Suddenly Hiten attacked Inuyasha before he had a chance to draw his sword and I watched in horror. Manten attempted to assist his brother and I frowned. 

     "Two against one os no fair." I said and pushed him off the cloud, causing myself to fall as well. I heard Inuyasha call out but Hiten kept him from catching me. I landed on Manten and was just glad nothing was broken. 

       Just as he was about to kill me Shippo used one of his illusions and I ran off, watching as Manten's last hair fell out and he seemed to get even angrier. I then told Shippo of an idea I had to get the arrow from Manten's nose, stating I could probably use it again. He agreed and transformed into me and when Manten grabbed him he used his hair to restrain the Demon and I yanked the arrow from his nose. I raised the arrow to strike his forehead but then he got free of Shippo's grasp and grabbed me by the throat and lifted me from the ground. I struggled against his grasp, kicking at him to try and get him to let me go. 

       I heard Inuyasha call out to me as I was being choked. I heard words being exchanged but the lack of air was making it harder to stay conscious. Suddenly I was dropped and I gasped for air, looking to see Inuyasha's sword sticking into Manten who was collapsed onto his knees. I grabbed the arrow, Shippo, and his father's fur and ran off towards Inuyasha as Hiten made his way to his fallen brother. 

     "I'm sorry I couldn't grab the sword." I said and he shook his head. 

     "As long as you're safe we're fine. I can get the sword back on my own." He said and I smiled. I heard Hiten cry out and watched as he bit into his brothers head where the jewel shards were and eat them before barreling towards Inuyasha again. I grabbed Shippo and tried to run off, getting knocked into the air by the force of the attack and landed on my butt. 

    "Oww." I whined as I watched Hiten spit a thunder ball at Inuyasha. Myoga called out for him to use the swords sheath to protect himself and when he did we were all surprised to see it had worked. I took the unconscious Shippo and his fathers fur even further away but close enough I could still see what was going on and set them down. Shippo came too and I told him what had happened so far. 

      "There's no way  Inuyasha is going to win when Hiten has the edge in speed." Shippo said and I looked, noticing he used the wheels next to his feet to fly and I looked around me for a bow and sighed when I seen none. Shippo asked what I needed and I told him and he transformed into a snail looking thing that turned out to be a bow. I took a deep breath as I readied my shot and then released the arrow, watching it hit Hiten's wheel and break it. 

      We seen as the sheath began breaking and Shippo and I ran to try and grab the sword but the Hiten attacked, knocking me out. 

      When I came too I was surrounded by blue fire and I picked up Shippo. We seen Inuyasha just as he killed Hiten and walked up behind him.

    "Inuyasha, you fought well and now the battle is over." I said and smiled at him. Suddenly he grabbed my arm and yelled, "Don't leave me." 

      When he realized I was still standing before him, his cheeks went pink and he turned to ace away from me. I chuckled and smiled as Myoga explained that Shippo's father used the last of his fox fire from beyond the grave to protect us. 

     'I wouldn't dream of leaving you Inuyasha.' I thought to myself and blushed at the thought. As we walked away after collecting the jewel shards and decided Shippo would stay with us, Inuyasha began making fun of the small fox so I hit him the back of the head and told him to apologize. 

           A few days later I was riding my bike as fast as I could to the well, remembering the next day was a big test and I needed to get home to get proper rest and study some before hand. As I arrived Inuyasha did as well and demanded I give him the shards we had collected and I refused, stating I needed to get home because of the test. He grabbed a rather large rock and went to drop it on the well but I said, "sit" multiple times and then hopped into the well after saying goodbye and leaving my bike next to it. 

       When I arrived home I climbed out of the well and smiled. It was nice to be back in my own time. 

       "Sister!" Kagome called, throwing the door open and running out, hugging me. Sota was close behind her as well and hugged my waist. 

      "It's good to see you two again as well." I said and giggled. 

     "Are you ready for the finals?" Kagome asked me and I nodded. 

     "Yes, are you?" I asked her and she sheepishly smiled. 

     "I'll help you study tonight." I said and she smiled.

      The next morning at breakfast Mother said she had placed a new uniform for the both of us on our beds to change into after we ate. 

     "Thank you Mother." I said and she smiled. 

     "Finals are tomorrow, are you nervous?" Kagome asked me and I shook my head. I had studied in my off time in Feudal Japan and knew most of what was going to be on the finals. Being teachers pet had it's perks. We got ready and headed to school, running into Kagome's friends on the way who questioned how the tournaments were going. I had forgotten that was what we were telling everyone why I was missing so much school. 

     "Well, I'll be moving onto the semi-finals soon." I said and they gave their congratulations and we made it to school. As we arrived Hojo came up to Kagome and gave her some sandals for gout. Apparently Grandfather had a harm time coming up with a believable lie for Kagome's rarer absences. 

       "Are you and Hojo going out?" Her friends questioned to which she denied and then they asked her type. She told them and then they turned to me. 

     "What's your type?" They asked. I decided to humor them and think on it for a second. 

    "Someone capable of protecting me but will respect the fact that I can also protect them. Someone with a somewhat carefree attitude at times and someone I can joke with and tease. We'd be able to face problems together and not argue all the time though when we do argue we come to a compromise." I said and they nodded, stating that was a mature response. 

     As we were walking home we seen the fire department speed by and I felt my stomach drop. We heard a few skaters say there was a fire at our shrine and we started running there, slipping under the police tape and running up the steps despite their protests. We seen Mother who told us what had happened and that the fire was in the store room and Grandfather was in the hospital, though with no serious injury. After she spoke with us she took off to the hospital, telling us to wait here for Sota. 

      When Sota came home we told him what happened but our conversation was cut short as a fire truck began driving erratically. We assumed the police would take care of it and went to visit Grandfather. When we arrived Mother told us he was still out cold and she was holding seals and talismans saying Grandfather was found holding them.  When we got home and ready for bed Sota came in and asked if he could sleep in our room with us. Before I could say anything Kagome told him no and as a boy he should be able to sleep on his own. 

     As we were conversing the possibility of the jewel shards having something to do with this, the ladder from a fire truck crashes into our rooms window. I quickly grab the jewel shards as we seen some demon mask thing on the ladder. I barely registered the fact that my hand was bleeding as I grabbed the two to run away with me. 

     "You go guys go get Inuyasha! I'll lead it away." I said, quickly scooping up my bow and a couple arrows from the ground as I ran off, the Demon chasing after me. As I ran I led it to a building that was being constructed and ran up the steps, to almost the top. Whatever was chasing me caught up and I spun around, releasing an arrow and watching it absorb the arrow I had shot. 

     "Fuck." I breathed and looked around. There was no way down without jumping at this point and if I jumped and died it would get the jewel shards either way. Just as the Demon was about to attacked Inuyasha came in and saved me. Sota and Kagome ran over and hugged me, crying. 

     "Sorry to interrupt, I don't mind helping but do you think you could apologize for all those sit commands?" He asked. 

      "Yes, I am very sorry." I said sarcastically. 

     "Fine then I'm going home if you want to be like that." He said and went to walk away until I told him the mask has a jewel shard in its forehead. I watched the battle until it was over and grabbed the shard, adding it to our growing collection and smiled before realizing the sun was coming up. 

       "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Kagome we need to get home and change and head to school!" I said and grabbed her and Sota's wrists and began running with them back to the Shrine, Inuyasha close behind. We got home with enough time to change, brush our teeth and hair and then leave. She and I ran to school, our books open as we last minute studied on our way. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.8K 27
Kagome and InuYasha had come together again after Kagome was able to go through the well, one last time. She has studied under Kaede and honed her pr...
17.5K 574 14
Willow Tashi was orphaned the day she was born. She has ears and a tail that she keeps hidden so she does not get prosecuted. Willow's best friend is...
240K 6.1K 52
What if Inuyasha had a sister no one knew about...until now? And she is a lot stronger than one would think Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or the f...
3K 74 16
this is the life of Tsukiko Higurashi the older sister of Kagome and Sota along with being the mate of Koga the leader of the wolf demon tribe