Hate Loving You | COMPLETED

By SkylerChase29

❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first... More

IᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴT
Ch:1 Us
Ch:2 Another Morning
Ch:4 Really Don't
Ch:5 The short end of the prank war
Ch:6 Running
Ch:7 Blast from the Past
Ch:8 The Party
Ch:9 Why?
Ch:10 I Was Sooo Stupid....
Ch:11 Something New
Ch:12 Strange
Ch:13 Misunderstandings
Ch:14 Unnatural
Ch:15 Our Discussion
Ch:16 Again
Ch:17 Yes
Ch:18 Remembering
Ch:19 Flashbacks
Ch:20 Leaving
Ch:21 New Girl
Ch:22 It's all crazy
Ch:23 A lot (Part 1)
Ch: 24 A Lot (Part 2)
Ch:25 Catching Up
Ch:26 Players
Ch:27 Hardcore Girl
Ch:28 Missed You
Ch:29 More Mystery
Ch:30 Going Bonkers
Ch:31 Sneaky
Ch:32 Well, This is Unsettleling
Ch:33 Hiking, huh?
Ch:34 The Best Laughter Dose
Ch:35 Intentional
Ch:36 Getting Updated
Ch:37 Random heart-to-heart
Ch:38 So We Move
Ch:39 In and Out
Ch:40 Going Down
Ch:41 Finally
Ch:42 No Way
Ch:43 Revelations
Ch:44 When The Dust Settles
Epilogue
Vicious Fangs✔️
Love Punched✔️

Ch:3 This is Bad!

670 104 215
By SkylerChase29

^This is Sam^

(Lea's P.O.V)

"It was.....It was totally worth it...." I spoke through my never ending laughter.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

I was walking with Tyson to the parking lot while telling him what Sam would most probably be going through right now. Classic.

"You know this is like the beginning of World War III, right?" Tyson commented with an amused expression and grinning himself. He totally got me. He didn't like Sam either so ya...that was really cool with me.

"I know, I know." I singsonged while hopping and walking.

Demi was with Emma at the canteen and Ash was at his computer club since he is a good mathematician and hacker. He loves computers. That left only Dylan but he was, as per usual, planning on how to get Holland to go out with him. She really gives him no heed. I'm saying that because I can see him trailing behind Holland like a lost puppy who's walking in our direction.

Dallas was a drop dead gorgeous girl who I really liked. Wavy blonde hair and grey eyes complimented her even more. We both were on really good terms since our tastes in basically everything were same. Music, academics, sports, anime, popularity. You get the point. Along with Claire. She had long platinum blonde hair that went well with her brown eyes. But we weren't as close as Holland and me.

There was only one problem. Holland was in Sam's group.

I mean, actually, she was sort of a mutual. Sometimes she hung out with either us and sometimes Sam. She was probably the only thing (and person) we had in common And the only person who dared to have us both as friends. That too, good ones.

We were walking ahead and making small talk when suddenly a pen fell from above. The sky?? No that's just stupid. Must be the roof.

Then a scale.

A pen.

A pencil too.

A binder.

I frowned and Tyson looked at me with a puzzled expression and picked up the contents. I was about to look up to see who was doing this when a pouch fell, spilling all it's contents.

My eyes went wide and I recognized it to be my own. I looked up to see a smirking Sam who was holding my bag mid air and about to drop it.

My instincts kicked in and I instantly shouted, "NO!! SAM STOP!!"

I immediately bolted to the stairs that led to the roof of that building. Within minutes I was up and my heart was racing. I pushed the door open with great force and stumbled through.

"Don't do this S-" My chest heaved and I desperately tried to catch my breath and speak at the same time. "Sam.....please!" I pleaded.

If he threw my bag, my laptop would fall with it and there was a 100% chance of it breaking. I could so not let that happen. If it did, it'd mean the end of my laptop life. My inner fan-girl started crying and I pushed her to the back....no, out of my mind.

"You know...." he turned around to face me with a very smug and devilish face. "I really think you crossed the line today, no?"

He carefully looked me up and down and gave a mischievous grin. With one more look at me, he dropped the bag, dropping all my hopes with it and making rage boil inside me. For a moment, I went completely numb.

"Nooo!!!!" I whined in vain as the bag disappeared down the building. My eyes went as big as saucers. Oh, I hate him from the core of my heart. I clenched my teeth in anger. I glared at him with eyes full of hatred.

You know those moments in your life when a stupid guy annoys you in the worst ways possible without letting that infamous smirk wear off and you desperately wish that god would bless you with laser eyes so you could wipe his existence and any memory of his from the face of Eart-, no wait...the whole universe?

I was totally having that moment.

And not once.....but multiple times.

If anyone would hand me any kind of weapon right now, they'd be committing the biggest mistake of their life and the best one of mine cuz I swear I'd kill him that very moment.

"You are so de-" I started angrily when I suddenly stopped short and stiffened when he took out my laptop from practically thin air!

Relief instantly flooded me. If it would have even a scratch, let alone break, people would be visiting my freshly buried grave.

Because my parents would've killed me. Although I can assure you I would die after killing the main problem, a.k.a, Sam.

I involuntarily let out a sigh of relief and slumped my shoulders but not for long.

"Uh-uh...not so soon, Sunshine...." Sam's taunting voice interrupted my shortly, no, very shortly lived thoughts of relief.

My eyes shot up to lock with his blue ones that right now gave a view of a tsunami washing over my life-like coast. Maybe I did overdo myself this time?

A strict 'no way' came as a reply from Nikita.

I quickly figured something more was yet to come and prepared myself accordingly. He grinned devilishly and cocked his head to the side in a thoughtful manner *ahem* fake manner. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You worked really hard on that........um...What was it again?" He made a puzzled face and then as if a light bulb switched on, he snapped his fingers and his face lit up. He gave me an innocent smile.

At the same time he opened my laptop while I stared helplessly (which I hated.)

"That 34 page English assignment, no? And the biology report? Carried half the grade for this semester, right?" He motioned towards my laptop with his head and put his index finger on a very dangerous key. A.k.a---The delete key! It'd erase every single thing I worked on for a whole DAMNED WEEK!!

"How 'bout we make a deal, hmm?" I took a cautions step towards him as my defensive instincts kicked in. I could not let that happen!

At. Any. Cost.

"That's actually a nice idea."

"Huh?"

Yes. A Huh! Do not judge me!

Because as far as I know him? He would never say that. It really took me by surprise so I stood startled for a second as I took in his considering face with furrowed brows.

'This is so not gonna be good.'

'And I agree.' I replied to Nikita.

"Uh-huh." He closed his eyes for a split second but then opened them with a gasp and clicked his tongue in a sympathetic manner.

"Only problem is that you---". He pointed at me with his index finger pretty accusingly (not that I expected any better) and continued, "My princess....." (I am so not his princess!) I watched with my breath held. "--Went a bit too far this time."

And then the laptop screen went blank. Just like my mind.

Hell, that took me a week to write!

"No..." My voice was barely audible with the amount of shock I just received. And just as soon as the shock had come, it went. But replaced by a boiling rage.

"Oh....this is on! This is so on!" I was furious beyond limits.

I mean, Just because you don't study and work you ass off for a stupid assignment, doesn't mean others don't! I clenched my teeth and balled my fists and I'm pretty sure my knuckles went white, you know?

I faced Sam who was wearing a victorious smirk and looked pretty satisfied with himself. Ugh....and I guess.....why shouldn't he? He just signed his death warrant, don't you agree? Because that's what he is gonna get for all the trouble he caused me. And worse.

"Then let the games begin." He dramatized hie stupid words and walked towards me and shrugged as he passed by. "I am so hyped to see you put up your best and still lose."

"Yeah, in your dreams." I snarled.

"You visit me in my dreams? Aww."

"Like I have no better dreams to make an appearance in."

"You don't. I'm the best in the business."

"No, you're not."

"Then whose dreams do you appear in?"

He gave me a blank stare and I stared back just as blankly.

Were we seriously talking about this?

I took a second to consider. "Mine." I gave him a critical once-over deliberately. Then I smirked. "Besides, nobody else even deserves to dream of me." I tossed my hair back. A bit of attitude won't hurt.

"Yeah," Sam snorted, "Who'd wanna have a nightmare or see a witch when they sleep?"

I glared at him.

Then he walked backwards till he and I were parallel to each other.

"And just so you know," He leaned in to whisper in my ear with his hands in his pockets casually. "You can try your best but don't cry when your feelings get hurt. Okay, beasty?"

I gave him a blank look. "Did you just quote 'Maleficent'?"

"Yeah......I couldn't come up with a better nickname." He rubbed his neck awkwardly and for a second I wanted to laugh but settled with a raised eyebrow.

"That's the best I could expect from you anyways." I let the sarcasm flow in my words. "Asshole."

"Hey!"

"What? I think I have the right to call you a name too." I simply shrugged as he gave me a glare and mumbled something incoherent.

"Fine, I'll come up with a better name." He muttered and walked away.

"Seems fine to me." I didn't turn around but smirked, "Asshole."

I heard his frustrated groan, which made me feel at least a bit better because his life was on the right path to hell.

Sure, he made me angry and that assignment would take me a whole sleepless night (again) but I mean, what's better than revenge and seeing that person even more furious than you?

'We can live up-to our word, right?' Nikita asked me.

'Definitely'

'Ah...I wish he had been careful....'

'Cause he definitely messed with the wrong girl.' We both completed.

Really, he should actually have been careful. Well, he better be prepared for some good revenge plans and that is coming from the best in the prank/revenge field. Me.

A few minutes later, Tyson also came up and helped a bit. We both went back to his car and no one bothered me after seeing my sour expression and bad mood.

They know when to not bother me.

Oh, Sam's gonna regret that so much. I don't know what he was thinking when he did that. But I sure do know what I'm thinking.

And it ain't pretty.

With a wicked smiled I turned my attention to Demi. "You still have that Jack In the Box'?

Her answering smile was nothing short of sinister either.

~

(Sam's P.O.V)

I parked my bike and took off my helmet to lock eyes straight with my man, Dave. I subconsciously smiled and walked towards him after taking off my leather jacket.

"Dave, man did I miss you yesterday!"

"Morning to you too." We both grinned and did a bro-handshake.

"I heard what happened yesterday." He sighed and we both walked into our school building, to our lockers.

"Well, that's new. I'm sure no one knows." I sarcastically rolled my eyes, earning myself a chuckle from the left which stated the arrival of Gary.

"Hey, Gary." Dave greeted him with a grin and Gary put his arm around me while nodding. I sighed.

By now, we were nearing our lockers and I found myself locking my eyes with those warm chocolate brown ones.

'Only if the were warm for you too.'

'Yeah........never....'

She had so much hate in her eyes that I internally scampered. Cold.

"Go to hell....." She mumbled as she passed by me. Whoa. Well, I wish you the same, sweetheart.

I turned around to look at her vanishing figure and leaned against the locker with a hand over where my heart would most probably be, and fake hurt clearly showing on my face. As if an arrow had passed right through my heart.

Now I had to be on my guard after taking revenge. I knew Lea and she was not one of those girls to just sit still after something that bad. I had to accept that fact no matter how much I hated it. I was very careful today. Unfortunately, she was clever too, just as much as I was. Like a fox.

Hey! How 'bout calling her Foxy then?

'One, so you finally agree she's clever. Two, That is definitely better than quoting Maleficent.'

'Ha ha..very funny.'

'Thank you!'

' Just so you know, that was in the sarcastic sense.'

Brain rolled it's eyes and gave me 'really?!' look.

I decided to leave the conversation at that.

"I will!" I shouted and she stopped in her tracks. Good. "You know, go to hell."

"But I'll take you with me!!" I added extra huskily so that she'd not only hear me but also be irritated. And I succeeded.

She gave me a disgusted look.

She gave me a glare.

And........

SHE SHOWED ME THE FINGER!!!! Damn!

Lemme tell you something about Lea, she almost NEVER curses!

Almost NEVER! and she just did right now! At least as far as I knew her, and believe me, she never used any kind of curses (except around me, of course since I get too much on her nerves.) I actually knew her more than I showed, but then again, what can I say? She's the same.

'Wow, you must really be pushing her buttons.' Brain remarked impressively.

I smirked in victory.

"Dude, You 'k?" Gary asked me with raised eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't he be? He's totally got a thing for Lea." Dave fake-dreamily sighed, obviously to tick me off. I just gave him a 'really' look and rolled my eyes. It was frustrating when they also tried to fit in that third fan base of ours that thought Lea and I were perfect for each other.

What idiots.

They both tried hard to suppress their laughter which made me roll my eyes again.

"Ya, Ya, Ya really true......ver-" I suddenly felt a piercing pain in my jaw and for a minute, my vision went black. A few students turned to look at us. Phones already in their hands, filming the whole thing (how are they so fast!?) Some had shocked looks but others weren't even fazed. Well, such things are a routine here, so......

When I got my senses back, I saw Dave checking out a.........

Boxing glove sticking out of my locker?

'Seriously?' Brains asked me sarcastically while groaning in pain along with me. You gotta accept, it hurt. Pretty bad. 

"Owww........"

"Seems like someone put a boxing glove, a good one might I add, in your locker. More like a Jack In the Box actually." Gary stated while checking it out himself.

Then Dave spoke, "You know those pop out kinda toys you give to your sisters to mess with 'em and hear their sweet screams of fear and pain, plus you get to see them in smudged up make-up?" He stopped and looked at me for a second with a questioning expression before continuing, "It's totally one of them!" He breathed out in awe.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my friends who savor my pain and keep adding these pranks to their "list of stories to embarrass me".

"What?" I managed to croak out while feeling my left cheek starting to swell. Bruised and searing with pain. There was no question, not even a 0.00000000000001%, about who the culprit was. I could almost see her smiling in satisfaction at the state I was in. Curse that bitch.

Ugh.....

Oh and my hate for that girl?....it just reached a new level.

"Uh...you...you got a b-bad cheek." Dave tried his best to say it nicely. Which I saw through, more like heard through, clearly as the side of his lips twitched, trying to suppress a smile.

Sadist.

"Do I look bad? Seriously, is it that awful?" I asked straightforward and pretty monotonous. I internally sighed.

I guess girls will give me pitiful looks for a few days now instead of flirty ones. While this did do me a favor and gave me a break, I think I liked my handsome face more.

Such a shame. I sighed painfully.

"Not too bad." Gary tried to get the sentence out in one breath and managed to do it while keeping his face from twisting into one of bitterness or guilt of lying face front to their best friend. More precisely, to keep from laughing.

How nice.

"You look AWFUL!!!" Holland's voice boomed out from somewhere behind me and I was both glad and upset at knowing that. I turned and faced the pretty blonde who looked stunning as usual even in the plaid rust colored shirt and dark blue jeans.

"Um....hi, I guess?" I really didn't know how to respond to such a comment, so don't blame me for such a worthless response, k? She just insulted me!!

"Listen dude, you've got a totally messed up face and you're lookin' terrible." She stated as bluntly as possible.

'Wow, she is really blunt. Way to go, girl!' Brain rolled it's eyes.

I gave her and the brain a drooping eye look while undergoing the punch pain.

"I actually knew that." I pursed my lips in a straight line.

"Right, that's why you were asking them about it?" Holland mumbled just loud enough for me to hear. But before I could put in a word, Gary spoke up.

"Do you guys know who could've done that?"

I sweat-dropped at that question. Sometimes they can really be dumb. I mean, come on! But I knew it was a very intentional question. I glared at Gary.

"Yeah?....Any clues?" Holland chirped in teasingly, very well aware how it'd irritate me. As if she didn't know. (eye roll)

"It's not even worth asking guys. It's definitely Lea." Dave casually replied while closing the locker and making his way towards the classroom calmly. A bit way too calmly.

"Yeah, well you're right about that." I felt my eyes go dark as memories from yesterday's unfortunate events flashed before my eyes.

Now all of you must be wondering why I was so heartless and cruel that I had done such unfair things to Lea, no? Well, I don't really blame you but that's what happens when you know only half of the story.

Actually, after Lea had left, the teacher gave me a lecture and detention. Why? Ha, it's a funny story.

That stupid girl ratted all my make out places! Like all of them!

~Start of Flashback~

I walked towards the teacher after Lea closed the door, leaving the two of us alone to our miserable fate.

"I see you've made a lot of progress, Sam." The teacher spat.

"Um..........." I was clueless.

She placed some photos in front of me and I gave her a puzzled look.

"Go ahead." She motioned sharply for me to look at them and pick them.

I picked the first one.

-------MY EYES WERE THE SIZE OF A FRISBEE!!!!

All the pictures were of me making out with different girls. That wouldn't really be a big problem but......THEY WERE ON THE CAMPUS!!

It's actually a normal thing.

AS LONG AS THE TEACHERS DON'T KNOW!!!

After that the teacher scolded me, gave me a warning and detention. Don't even ask. I won't be able to tell you any more.

~End of flashback~

So....yeah that's pretty much it. But what happened next was something I had not anticipated. At all. And I never would have.

Our ship was going down. And I was not ready to go down without a fight. (But I gotta give Lea some points for creativity. I hate myself. Sad, I know.)

Retaliation was on the bucket list in bold.

~

(CHAPTER STATUS: Fully Revised and Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Astrid By <3

Teen Fiction

6K 78 32
Carter slowly walked towards me, butterflies swarming in my stomach, filling every inch of me. "Assi." he grabbed my wrists, and made me look at him...
7.8K 243 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
396K 12.2K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
242 33 33
(Re-Written. New adventures, new characters, new plots and new secrets to explore.) «"Hmm, I'm craving... Thai" I mumble to myself as I look through...