WISH TO BE YOURS| Valerio Mon...

Od violet_04_smith

''Can't you see that every inch of my body itches to be with you?'' ~ A year has passed since the Marina's de... Více

Prologue
1. There's something to remember
2. Like old times
3. There's always room for a party
4. Maybe a different person
5. Some secrets better stay hidden forever
6. At last
8. Painful goodbyes
9. The truth always comes out
10. The start of the end
11. Apart
12. Behind the glass door
End of season 2
13. History in repeat
14. Wrong in so many ways
15.The plan
16. Me and not you
17. Tweeting the tweets
18. Joining another party
19. Valentine in reverse
20. Crazy is my everyday mood
21. Luck is never on your side

7. Might be wrong

3.6K 84 8
Od violet_04_smith

''Buenos dias, señorita. Room servise has arrived.'' Valerio exclaimed, walking inside my room with a tray. I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. ''I made your favorite. Tuna sandwich with a teeny tiny piece of ginger.'' he said and placed the tray on my desk before coming to sit on the bed. I looked at him and sat up before yawing again. ''I know you better than anyone.'' he added with a smile.

''You do. That's why you know what I'm thinking right now.'' I told him and slowly got out of the bed and towards my desk to eat the sandwich.

''And what if they know?  It's not that big of a deal.'' he said proving me right about knowning what I was thinking. I turned around and looked at him.

''Valerio.'' I warned and he sighed.

''Yes, we're half siblings. But there's no taking advantage of anyone, we don't want to have kids or something. So, what's the problem?'' he said and I rolled my eyes before sitting on an armchair next to the desk.

''People are mean, Valerio. If someone knows then it wont take long for our parents to know too. Do you really want that?'' I asked him as he came and  stood behind the chair and leaned down resting his head on my shoulder.

''I only want one thing.'' he whispered in my ear and I felt shiver going through my spine. ''Just... one... thing...'' he said as he kissed my neck slowly. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling before biting my lip.

''Val...'' I breathed out and he stopped. I turned around and looked at him as we stood inches apart.

''You were the one that kissed me first, remember? I will never forget it. It was something I wanted to do a very long time.'' he whispered and I remembered last summer when all this started.

''You have to understand...'' I started.

''What?'' he cut me off as he stared inside my eyes as if begging me. ''Sav, we have the chance to be happy. Don't take it away from both us. Please.'' he continued and I couldn't see him like this. I could see he was suffering.

''Valerio, I'm not the one taking it away.'' I told him and placed my hand on his cheek. He looked at me and leaned in but I pulled away. He closed his eyes and placed his head in my hair just above my ear as he sighed. ''You have to understand, please.'' I told him and I felt him shaking his head. He then stood up and paced around his room while ruffling his head and sighing heavily.

''I refuse.'' he finally said and I turned around to look at him. ''I refuse to be unhappy because of what? Some mean people? No! Savvy, please!'' he exclaimed and I stood up.

''And what are we going to do, Valerio? Hide? All the time? What is this? What is this that we're doing? We can't be in a relationship!' I exclaimed and looked at him.

''I'm sick of you pretending! I'm sick of everyone!'' he esclaimed and groaned. Then he turned to me and looked inside my eyes. ''You said you love me.'' he finally said and I stared at him speechless. I did. I did love him. But I also knew I had to stop. He probably realised what I was thinking about and he walked closer.  I then took a breath and looked at him with a straight face.

''I don't want to. Even if you weren't my brother I wouldn't want to.'' I told him and he stared at me.

''Bloody hell, don't lie to me!'' he exclaimed nd stepped close to me.

''This is over, Valerio.'' I told him with a straight face and he stared at me before backing away. He looked around before turning back to me.

''I hope some day you realise how much of a hypocrite you are.'' he said with a low voice and then walked out of my room, closing the door behind him with a loud bang. I let out a breath and fell on my bed as a few tears fell from my eyes.

~

''Samuel!'' I yelled as I tapped his shoulder. He immediately took off his headphones and sighed as he placed something inside his locker. ''About what you saw in the party. I didn't want you to have the wrong impression.'' I told him sweetly and turned him around so I could look at him.

''You had your tongue down your brother's throat.'' he said and I tried to smile.

''Correction.'' I said. ''Half brother.'' I said and smiled again. ''And either way, I don't even remember it, I was way too drunk.'' I continued. ''So what can I do... to make you forget it too?'' I asked him.

''I don't want anything.'' he said and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

''So I can have your word that you won't say anything about it?'' I asked him and he stared at me.

''I won't say anything if you tell me exactly what happend with you and my brother.'' he said and I stared at him.

''You know all there is to know.'' I told him and he raised his eyebrows not believing me. I sighed. ''I met him before you came to school. We messed around for a while.'' I told him.

''And you left him in jail?'' he asked.

''I didn't want to.'' I said and he let out a laugh. I then stopped closer to him. ''I cared about your brother. Deeply. But I had to make a hard choice.'' I explained.

''And you chose to save yourself?'' he said.

''I chose to save us both.'' I explained and without another word I turned around and walked away.  

~

''Everything ok with the exam?'' I asked Lu as we walked down the hall. Before the bell rang, our teacher gave us our grades. Lu though, didn't seem to happy about hers. She shook her head and sighed.

''No.'' she simply said. ''But I have a plan.'' she added and I looked at her confused.

''What are you talking about?'' I asked her.

''I'm going to have a little chat with Nadia.'' she said and I rolled my eyes.

''Lu, are you sure? This might backfire.'' I told her and she stopped walking before turning back towards me.

''I'm going to make sure it won't.'' she said and with that walked away. I watched as she walked on the hallway and sighed.

~

I sat in my room finished my styding when my phone alerted with a text. I opened it and saw it was from Nano. He said they had something new and I should come to their place immediately. I quickly got up and got dressed before exiting my room.

''Where are you off to?'' I heard Valerio's voice ask just before I opened the front door.

''Out.'' I simply said and then turned around. He sighed and walked towards me.

''Look, I'm sorry about what I said earlier.'' he started but I cut him off.

''I'm not in the mood for this.'' I told him and quickly opened the door walking outside.

~

''It's just a photo, they've already found the suspect. It doesn't mean anything.'' Nano said as he and I stared at the picture Samuel showed us inside his room. There were two different photos, one before and one after Marina's death. In the background was Polo who wore different shirts in those two pictures.

''Let's go to the police. Tell them everything.'' Samuel said and I looked at him.

''Are you saying Polo killed Marina?'' I asked him and he sighed.

''Give me another explaination.'' Samuel said and I sighed before sitting on Nano's bed.

''How will we prove that Polo changed his shirt because it was filled with blood? For all we know he could say he puked.'' I told them.

''If we go to the police we'll only confirm that the younger brother is trying to save the older one.'' Nano exclaimed and sighed.

''So what? We give up?'' Samuel asked him.

''The opposite. I'll make a stylish exit.'' Nano said and I looked at him.

''You're going to leave?'' I asked him and he stared at me.

''If they don't get me at the boarders.'' he said.

''If you run it will only say that you're guilty.'' Samuel told him. ''At least you're not in jail.'' he continued.

''This is worse than jail. Much worse.'' Nano said and stood up. ''In my cell I didn't hurt anyone. Now... everywhere I go is like I'm radioactive. I cant take it anymore. I just want peace and quiet.'' Nano exclaimed and I stood up too.

''Samuel can we have a few minutes?'' I asked Samuel while staring at Nano. Samuel sighed and walked out of Nano's room. When he did I walked closer to Nano and placed my hands on his shoulders. ''Don't go...'' I told him quietly. He stared at me and sighed.

''Why?'' he breathed out. I looked at him and sighed.

''Because I want to make it up to you, for not speaking to the police.'' I explained and he looked at me.

''That's not enough.'' he said and let out a small chuckle. It was faint and it showed how much stress he's been under the couple of days.

''What would?'' I asked making him snap his head towards me. ''What would be enough for you to stay?'' I asked him and he shook his head before returning his eyes on the floor.

''Tell me something, Savvy.'' he said and looked at me. I nodded for him to continue. ''Do you think we have any chance at all for the police to believe us?'' he asked and I sighed.

''Nano-'' I started but he cut me off.

''The truth.'' he said again making me sigh once more.

''You're right. They won't. Even if Polo did kill Marina the possibility of him actually going to prison is minimal.'' I said truthfully and he nodded.

''I know it. You know it.'' he said and I nodded. ''I will go, Savvy. And it's better for Samu and my mom to know it after I'm gone.'' he said and I stared at him.

''What are you saying?'' I asked him.

''I can't take this anymore, Sav. I cared about Marina. Now everyone thinks I'm just another criminal. I can't keep living here.'' he said and I knew he was right. I took a step forwards and brought my face close to his.

''I regret not saying the truth to the police. Everyday.'' I whispered and he placed his hands on my cheeks, making me look at him.

''I know...'' he said and then took a deep breath. ''You're the only reason I haven't left yet.''he said and I let out a small laugh. But it was sad and faint. ''But it's in the past. We are in the past. I need to move on.''he said and I nodded. ''You need to move on too.'' he said and immediately Valerio came inside my head. Nano is my past but is Valerio my future? And what kind of future is that? Is there really a future there?

''You're right. I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry. And that night meant something to me too.'' I told him and stared inside his eyes. He gave me a smile and we both sat on his bed.

''What is your future, then? Or rather...who?'' he asked and I let out a chuckle while shaking my head.

''Would you believe me if I told you that I can't picture my future?'' I asked and he chuckled too. I then consider telling him about Valerio. ''Actually there is someone...'' I told him.

''Who?'' he asked and I sighed.

''It's so complicate and I'm absolutely sure I can't have a future with him.'' I explained.

''Well I don't believe that.'' he said and I chuckled.

''Everyone says that.'' I said. ''Can you at least pretend you do?'' I asked and he chuckled before nodding.

''What are you thinking then?'' he asked.

''I know that if it gets out that we're doing what we're doing my whole world can fall apart. But I know that I love him.'' I said.

''You already know my answer.'' he said. ''Savvy.'' he added and I looked at him. ''Try to deal with things when it's time to. If he makes you happy, go be happy and worry about the future when it comes.'' he said and I stared inside his eyes.

''I'm afraid.'' I said.

''What are you afraid?'' he asked.

''I'm afraid I have a problem. I'm afraid I'll go mad.'' I said and then sighed. ''I'm going crazy. I can swear that he...'' I started but then I cut myself off.

''What?'' he asked.

''I can swear that my parents are hiding something from both of us. There's no other explaination.'' I said.

''I don't follow.'' he said confused. It would be strange if he would actually understand me. I shook my head and placed my hand on his cheek.

''Promise me one thing.'' I said and he nodded. ''If you ever need anything. And I really mean it. Just give me a call. For anything. Anything at all.'' I said and he smiled.

''Thank you. For understanding.'' he said and I nodded.

''Take care, Nano.'' I said and smiled.

''Goodbye, Savvy.'' he said and smiled back. I slowly got up and walked towards his door. Just before I could walk out he stood up. ''It's him, isn't it?'' he asked and I stopped without turning around. ''I swear he was going to kill me when he saw me in the lockers.'' he continued and I closed my eyes with a sigh. I turned my head around and gave him a small smile.

''Goodybye Nano.'' I said and walked out of the door.

~

''Happy birthday.'' I said over the music as I sat next to Ander on the bar. 

''Gracias.'' he said and I could tell he wasn't happy at all.

''I'm surprised you called.'' I told him truthfully.

''I wanted my best friend back.'' he said and I smiled at him.

''Savvy!'' Omar said as he stood behind the bar. I gave him a big smile.

''Omar! This job suits you perfectely.'' I told him and he laughed.

''I don't know how to repay you.'' he said and I shook my head.

''Just make me a strong one, will you?'' I said and he winked at me before going away to prepair my drink. I then turned around and saw Guzman and Valerio walking inside. I immediately sighed and walked back forward. ''Make it a double.'' I said.

''What's wrong?'' Ander asked and I sighed.

''Where should I start?'' I asked with a sarcastic chuckle.

''At the beginning. What happed with you two?'' he asked and I shook my head.

''I thought I was a terrible person. At least that's how you made me feel last time.'' I told him and he sighed.

''I'm sorry. It wasn't about you.'' he said and I nodded.

''I think I'm going crazy, Ander.'' I told him.

''Why?'' he asked and I looked at him.

''This isn't normal. I can't shake the feeling that there's more to it. I can't be that damaged.'' I said.

''Like what?'' he asked. 

''I don't know.'' I said and then took a deep breath. I turned around and stared inside his eyes. ''I can swear that he isn't my brother.'' I said and he chuckled.

''Can he not be?'' he asked and I shrugged.

''I see you take studing seriously.'' Guzman suddenly said as he stood behind Ander and me.

''I was just keeping Omar company.'' Ander said without looking at him.

''Yeah I can see that. I could've been your company too.  But I understand if there's no room for me. How can I compete with her after all?'' Guzman said sarcastically and then grabbed Ander's shot. He drank all of it and left in on the bar with a loud noise before walking away from us.

''Wanna talk about that?'' I asked Ander who shook his head.

''What's wrong, love?'' Omar asked Ander who rolled his eyes.

''I told you not to call me that.'' Ander said.

''Look I'm not stupid ok? What is wrong with you?'' Omar asked him.

''Nothing, just- I'm leaving.'' Ander said and got up before walking away. Omar sighed and looked at him. I immediately showed him Ander.

''Go!'' I said and Omar ran towards Ander.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

180K 5.3K 75
Marc Williams started having some financial problems after his dad's job was cut short, he decided to get a part time job where someone gives him a l...
25.2K 489 17
After Carla witnessed Samuel beat his brother badly she felt something that she hasn't felt before. But what would she do about those feelings? Forge...
55.9K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
76.6K 2.7K 15
𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞| ❝𝖢𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇; 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐�...