School 2020(Iz*one Version)

By RedEld

Elite Four, Super Four and Neutral Four. Only one team can rule the school. The girls friendship are tested b... More

Welcome to School 2020
Fight
Lies
The Feels
Over?
Girlfriend
Caught
Crushed
Letting Go
Carnival
Sorry
Anger
Idiot
My Girl
Down
Thank You

Truth

1.4K 60 14
By RedEld

Yuri was waiting outside the operation theatre. It had been three hours since Hitomi entered. Yuri's school uniform was full of blood. Beside her was Yena, who was holding tight on trembling Nako. Nako kept saying it was an accident. Hitomi tripped and fell down the stairs. Yuri tried to reach for Mr Honda but he was out of reach. Rino came in his place. Nako ran to her mother which puzzled both Yena and Yuri. They never know that Nako and Hitomi has the same mom.

Nako then explained that Mr Honda married Rino a few years ago. Nako is Mr Honda's stepdaughter. Yuri was anxious because Hitomi never told her anything about that. Hitomi was keeping a secret from her all this time and she had no idea. Soon, the doctor came out of the operation theatre. The operation went smooth and Hitomi will transfer to the normal ward.

"Nako, let's talk,"

Rino took Nako away from Yuri and Yena who was still waiting for Hitomi to be transferred. Rino dragged Nako to the emergency staircase.

"What happened?" Rino asked her daughter.

"Mom, I pushed her because I was so mad at her! I have no idea that it will be this bad," Nako was in regret.

"Did anyone see you?"

Nako shook her head.

"No one, but if she wakes up, she will tell everyone about it," Nako was scared.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine, I'm sure she won't dare," Rino assured.

"Mom, I'm scared,"

Rino pulled her daughter for a hug, stroking her hair lightly to calm her down. She must protect Nako because Nako is the one who will inherit the Honda Motors. That is Rino main mission. To get Honda Motors and no one can stop her.

= = = = =

Yuri was alone in the room with the unconscious Hitomi. Yena left to get a change of clothes. Yuri stared at Hitomi lovingly. Hitomi's head was bandaged and she looked so pale. Yuri moved closer to Hitomi and took her hand. She rubbed soft on Hitomi's hand. Tears fell from her eyes.

"Hii-chan, can you please wake up? There are many things I want to do with you," Yuri said as she planted a soft kiss on Hitomi's hand.

"We promise to celebrate today, you got first place, it will be my treat," Yuri added.

Hitomi gave no response. Yuri sobbed.

"I haven't told you how I feel towards you,"

= = = = =

The next day at school, Yuri skipped school because she wanted to take care of Hitomi but Nako, she came to school as usual. As Nako entered the class, she found Wonyoung who looked like she was waiting for someone there. Nako was right because Wonyoung dragged Nako up to the rooftop as soon as Nako put her bag down.

"Speak!" Wonyoung said, sharp.

"Wonyoung, what is it? I don't understand,"

"Don't act innocent! I know you did something to Hitomi!"

Nako gasped. She gets nervous. How did Wonyoung know?

"What are you talking about? Hii-chan tripped and fell, I did nothing!"

Wonyoung took a step closer to Nako and looked down on her while pointing her finger at her face.

"You are small, but you are evil! Do not act innocent! I know what you did to Hitomi all this time, I feel like I really want to kick you now but Hitomi told me to spare you!" Wonyoung was furious.

"I don't understand, I'm leaving,"

Nako was about to leave but Wonyoung blocked her. Nako is a no match for the giant Wonyoung.

"Wonyoung, stop this!" Nako was getting annoyed.

"Admit it and I will let you off. Tell me the truth!" Wonyoung demanded.

Nako tried to push Wonyoung, but Wonyoung grabbed on her wrist, tight.

"Wonyoung! Let me go! It hurts!" Nako tried to escape but Wonyoung was not letting go.

"I won't let you off until you spill everything,"

Nako would not budge. She did not want to lose. She has her pride.

"YAH! LET HER GO!"

Yena came and Wonyoung released Nako's hand with frustration. Nako ran to Yean and hid behind her.

"Jang Wonyoung, what are you doing?" Yena questioned.

Wonyoung did not answer, instead she rolled her eyes and left the rooftop. Yean turned to Nako.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine,"

"Really?" Yena was really concerned.

"Thanks, Yena for saving me,"

"Did she hurt you?" Yena checked Nako's wrist.

"I'm good, let's just get back to class,"

"Okay then,"

Yena kept asking so Nako had to tell more lies. What Nako did now know, Wonyoung was there, monitoring her.

= = = = =

Nako was in the restroom. Thanks to Wonyoung, she was having a really bad day. Nako washed her face and looked in the mirror.

"Nako! Just act normal and nobody will know!"

"Know that you pushed Hitomi?"

Nako was surprised to see Chaewon on her right. Chaewon just came and stood next to Nako. Nako looked at Chaewon through the reflection in the mirror.

"You are going overboard this time, you almost killed her!" Chaewon said as she washes her hand.

"What is this about? I really don't understand," Nako acted.

"You can pretend now but I will make sure you got exposed,"

"Chaewon, I don't understand, I'm leaving,"

Nako was about to pull the doorknob when Chaewon threatened,

"I will make sure you regret about what you did to Hitomi,"

Nako bit her lip and smile.

"See you around Chaewon,"

Nako left and Chaewon was still looking at her reflection on the mirror.

"How am I going to handle that sneaky devil?"

= = = = =

Wonyoung was back in the classroom after the break. As soon as she sat on her desk, she was surprised to see a photo of Hyewon and Eunbi kissing. Not one but lots of them. She went through each of them. There was photo of them hugging and making out everywhere. Wonyoung turned to Eunbi who was busy reading and then to Hyewon who was sitting behind her. Wonyoung noticed something. They both kept texting and giggled.

"What is going on here?"

Wonyoung stood and walked to Hyewon. She placed the picture on the table.

"Hyewon unnie, what is this?"

Sakura and Chaeyeon who just entered the class were confused when they saw Wonyoung in between Eunbi and Hyewon.

"Wonnie, it's not what you think," Hyewon panicked.

Eunbi turned to Hyewon. She was surprised to see all that picture of her and Hyewon.

"Are you guys dating behind my back?" Wonyoung questioned.

Hyewon and Eunbi both stood. They were still looking at each picture.

"Wonyoung, where did you get this?" Eunbi asked.

"Answer my question! Are you guys dating?"

Hyewon and Eunbi exchanged glance. They both gulped. Wonyoung was furious. She will explode anytime.

"Wonnie, this is-,"

"ARE YOU GUYS DATING?" Wonyoung shouted that they all froze, " I want answer, yes or no!".

Hyewon let out a sigh and nodded.

"Yes, we are," Hyewon revealed.

"Wonnie, don't make scene,"

Sakura tried to grab Wonyoung's hand, but she shoved Sakura's hand away. Wonyoung then glared at Sakura,

"Do you know about this too?"

"Wonnie,"

"So, you also know about it!" Wonyoung kicked the table next to her.

Sakura and Hyewon were speechless. They wondered who gave leaked the secret.

"LEE CHAEYEON!"

They all were surprised to see Yujin walked furiously into the class and grabbed Chaeyeon by her collar. On Yujin's hand was a picture of Sakura and Chaeyeon kissing the other day.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU DATING SAKURA?" Yujin was out of her mind.

Sakura rushed to Chaeyeon and pushed Yujin away from Chaeyeon. Sakura hid Chaeyeon behind her. Yujin is a monster when she is angry.

"Wow! So, it's not just Eunbi and Hyewon dating but also Sakura and Chaeyeon?" Wonyoung scoffed.

"What do you mean?" Yujin asked.

Wonyoung threw the picture to Yujin. Yujin anger doubled as she saw another pair in the picture.

"This is a new type of betrayal, you called yourself and Elite Four when you are dating someone from her group?" Yujin asked Chaeyeon.

"Ahn Yujin, watch your mouth!" Sakura warned.

"Kkura unnie, I trust you the most and this is how you repay me?" Wonyoung felt betrayed.

"What is wrong with us dating?" Hyewon questioned.

"We agree that we will be their rival forever! Did you forget that?" Wonyoung stated.

"That was stupid!" Eunbi interrupted.

"Owh, since you guys are in love, so you guys are backing up each other, what a nice teamwork," Yujin applause.

Just then, Minju and Chaewon appeared. They looked nervous.

"Yujin, what's wrong?" Minju rushed to Yujin.

"Them, they all are dating each other," Yujin pointed at Sakura, Chaeyeon, Eunbi and Hyewon.

"It's not a crime to fall in love, right?" Sakura questioned back.

"It's not. It become a betrayal because you date someone from Yujin the asshole clan!" Wonyoung pointed out.

Yujin burned. Wonyoung just called her asshole. That was mean.

"Jang Wonyoung, are you picking a fight again? For sure, Eunbi is too good for Hyewon,"

Wonyoung crossed her arm and glared at Yujin.

"You think Chaeyeon is good enough for Sakura?"

The tension risen.

"Yujin, please don't do this," Minju begged.

Chaewon also went to Wonyoung, holding her right arm, telling her not to fight.

"You want a fight Jang Wonyoung?" Yujin asked.

"You are not going to win Ahn Yujin,"

"Too much confident!"

Yujin was about to charge but stopped when suddenly the TV in front of the class switched on. It was Nako who turned it on.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, a surprise for all of you," Nako smiled.

Yujin and Wonyoung's eyes were locked on the television. A slideshow of Minju and Chaewon were being played. There was some picture of them staring at each other and hugging. The picture that they took back when they were together. Nako then switched the TV off and smirked,

"So, I guess everyone really loves backstabbing,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 2K 25
Yujin and wonyoung are Best friends but what will happen if someone will come into there life and broke there friendship what if they'll just wake up...
63.8K 1.7K 34
When you are a transfer and being greeted by the Student Council President, Kwon Eunbi. What you didn't know that by meeting her, your one year of hi...
3.3K 260 18
When a girl being forcibly brought to a mysterious place. How will she take the truth ? How will the other treat her ? In this story, the main charac...
1.6K 57 17
(n.)Unrequited love or one sided-love A love triangle yena must face after liking a girl.Who will she choose between yuri and chaewon? Will it be yur...