School 2020(Iz*one Version)

By RedEld

Elite Four, Super Four and Neutral Four. Only one team can rule the school. The girls friendship are tested b... More

Welcome to School 2020
Fight
Lies
The Feels
Over?
Girlfriend
Caught
Crushed
Letting Go
Truth
Sorry
Anger
Idiot
My Girl
Down
Thank You

Carnival

1.3K 50 16
By RedEld

Chaewon and Wonyoung were sitting together in the science lab. Wonyoung is surprised to find Chaewon crying in the hallway earlier so she offered tissue to her. Chaewon would not tell her about what happened and the exact reason she cried. Wonyoung respected her so she stayed silent about it.

"Are you feeling better?" Wonyoung broke the silence after so long.

"Better," Chaewon replied.

"How to make you smile?"

"You don't have to, I will be okay," Chaewon said.

"No, I need to make you smile,"

Wonyoung suddenly stood in front of Chaewon. She took out her phone and played a song. It's the Any Song by Zico. Wonyoung began dancing in a weird way.

"Wonnie, what are you doing?"

"I'm dancing, join me," Wonyoung offered.

"No,"

Wonyoung kept dancing but her step was all wrong which she purposely got it wrong.

"Wonnie, that's wrong," Chaewon pointed out.

"Then, show me how,"

Chaewon ended up dancing with her and unknown to her, she smiled, and her heart was a bit cured.

= = = = =

The exam is over and finally it was the school carnival day. All the girls were surprised when Sakura and Chaeyeon announced that their booth will be giving out free hugs for the day.

"Are you crazy? I won't do it!" Yujin protested.

"Don't worry, nobody is going to ask you to do it, you are in charge of security, which means you will need to stop the kids from hugging our girls for too long," Sakura explained.

"Owh, okay that's better," Yujin nodded.

"So, Eunbi and Hyewon will stay at the counter, Nako and Yena will be in charge of hygiene, kick those who smells, Chaewon and Yujin will be in charge of security, Wonyoung, Minju, Yuri and Hitomi will be in charge of giving hugs while Chaeyeon and me will monitor around," Sakura informed.

They all just nodded. Nobody dares to speak against Sakura.

"Okay let's go to work,"

As expected, class 12A had the most visitors. Students were already queuing up even before their booth opened. Sakura and Chaeyeon were monitoring everything from the stage. They all wanted a free hug from the cute Wonyoung, goddess Minju, soulful Yuri and bubbly Hitomi even when they must pay 50000 won for it. Sakura is indeed a genius.

"Okay, open the gate," Sakura instructed.

Yuri was the first person on duty. Yuri was lucky because most of the early birds were from junior class and they all were shy when they hug Yuri. Some even took photo with Yuri and even requested her to sing, and of course Sakura charged extra for that. Yuri did her job for an hour before Hitomi came for substitution. Hitomi had different fans. All her fans were those juniors in their first year. They consisted of those nerds that excels in their study. They even gifted Hitomi some books, stationary and even bread because they knew Hitomi loves bread.

"Hitomi sunbaenim, date me," A girl gave her a rose.

"I wish I can, but I can't," Hitomi gifted her a hug instead.

Yuri was alerted. She eyed that junior who tried to ask Hitomi for a date and even remembered her name. She needs to meet that girl later. As the time passed, the line was getting longer. There were even a chaos because Nako and Yena were kicking people out from the line because they were pushing each other.

"Get in line or I will hit you!" Yena was ready with her baton.

The girls feared Yena and obeyed. On the other side, Nako just stood next to her and was slacking off. Yena would not let Nako do anything because Nako is small. For Yena, Nako needs protection from all the beast.

"Hii-chan, I will take over now,"

Hitomi is relieved when Wonyoung came and took her place. The students who saw Wonyoung, all began to crowd the existing crowded lines. Chaewon is alerted. She could see the crazy fangirls coming to hug the Bunny. Chaewon went up to the stage and confidently stood next to her.

"Why are you here?" Wonyoung asked.

"To protect you from those monsters,"

Wonyoung giggled. Chaewon is protective towards her. The first girls came, and she ran to Wonyoung to hug her.

"I really like you Wonyoung!" She screamed out loud.

"Hold on! Hold on! Move back, time's up,"

Chaewon pulled the girl away from Wonyoung and told her to get off stage. Wonyoung fans consists of juniors and seniors. They are quite aggressive and obsessive towards Wonyoung. Chaewon had to work extra to protect her bunny. Some gave Wonyoung a bear and Chaewon had to double check the bear to make sure no hidden camera installed. Wonyoung somehow feels happy that she has Chaewon by her side.

"Wonyoung, it's my turn,"

There was a loud chant from the crowd when Minju appeared. Wonyoung wished Minju luck and at the same the same time, Yujin was restless. Chaewon smiled awkwardly at Minju and returned to her original spot. However, Yujin was the one who gets up on stage and stood next to Minju. The crowd was upset at the sight of Yujin but since they wanted to hug Minju, they kept lining up. The first girl came, and it was Kriesha from class 12B. She even brought a rose. She gave it to Minju and whispered something before she hugged her lightly. Minju nodded with a laugh as they broke from the hug and Yujin could not help but to feel jealous. Sakura warned Yujin to behave and not cause any chaos so Yujin was trying her best. Minju was lucky that everyone behaves maybe because they did not want a beating from Yujin. There was some who got pulled away by Yujin, but everything was still in control.

"Okay the end!" Sakura announced.

They all gave themselves a big applause for their hard work. They left one by one and finally leaving only Sakura and Chaeyeon who just finished counting their profits.

"We got more than expected," Sakura was delighted.

"Of course, your marketing strategy is insane,"

"Well, I'm the great Sakura after all," Sakura was proud of herself.

The hall was getting empty as everyone cleared up.

"Let's go now?" Chaeyeon told Sakura.

Sakura was still standing on the stage. Chaeyeon is confused as she looked up to Sakura who would not budge from the stage.

"Saku-chan? What happened?"

"You know, I'm open for a free hug,"

"What is this?" Chaeyeon laughed.

"Don't you want a free hug from the great Sakura?" Sakura opened her arms wide.

"For free?"

Sakura nodded. Chaeyeon climbed up the stage and walked to Sakura. She hugged Sakura and tapped her back.

"You work hard today Saku-chan," Chaeyeon said.

"You too,"

They hugged for a while with the quite surrounding. The only things they heard is their heart, beating fast for each other. When Chaeyeon wanted to break from the hug, Sakura pulled her closer.

"Stay, just stay like this," Sakura requested.

Chaeyeon did not move. She froze. Sakura was really holding her tight and she could not think of anything right now.

"Thank you Chaeyeon," Sakura whispered.

"For what?"

"For being there always, you are always there," Sakura answered.

"That's what friends are for right?"

Sakura broke from the hug, but she was still holding Chaeyeon's waist. She looked into Chaeyeon's eyes.

"Are you sure we are just friend?" Sakura questioned.

"Why? Are we more than that?" Chaeyeon questioned back.

"Can we be more than that?"

"Why can't we?"

Their face was getting closer. The gap was no more. Their lips were so close to each other. Chaeyeon closed her eyes, ready for anything that will happen and so did Sakura. Their lips were getting closer until,

"OH MY GOD!"

Sakura and Chaeyeon pulled away from each other. They were caught by Eunbi and Hyewon.

"What are you guys doing?" Hyewon covered her mouth in shocked.

"We are cleaning up,"

Both Chaeyeon and Sakura pretended that they were cleaning up. Their face was red form another level of embarrassment.

"Don't lie! We saw that!!" Eunbi pointed out.

"What did you see?" Sakura asked.

"You guys were about to kiss!" Hyewon was loud.

"And you guys came to disrupt!" Sakura let out her frustration.

Hyewon and Eunbi looked at each other. So, they came at the wrong time.

"Wait, why are you guys together?" Chaeyeon was suspicious.

"Duh, they are dating," Sakura revealed the secret.

"What?" Chaeyeon was surprised.

"You don't know, it's been so long. I kept it a secret because they are my friend, but since today they ruin it, I'm taking my revenge," Sakura said, she was really angry.

"Are you guys serious?" Chaeyeon looked at the two.

"Yes, we are," Hyewon hold Eunbi's hand with confident.

"Kang Hyewon!" Eunbi feared Chaeyeon's reaction.

"This is unexpected," Chaeyeon still could not digest the fact.

"I will explain this later, but for now we will leave because there is a cat that will kill us if we don't do so," Eunbi and Hyewon rushed to leave as they received a glare from Sakura.

Chaeyeon turned to Sakura, asking for explanation.

"They have been dating secretly for years, but they don't want the others to know because of that stupid rivalry,"

Chaeyeon finally understood. So, that was the reason.

"You are okay with it?" Chaeyeon asked again.

"I'm good. They are happy so I should be happy for them too, but just don't tell Wonnie or Yujin about this, those two won't be able to accept it," Sakura warned.

"Okay, I won't," Chaeyeon promised.

"So, let's go now,"

Sakura was ready to leave but Chaeyeon grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"Wait," Chaeyeon told her.

"What now?"

"You are upset,"

"I'm not," Sakura denied.

"Yes, you are,"

"Okay fine I'm upset," Sakura confessed.

"Why?" Chaeyeon acted dumb.

"No reason,"

Sakura was about to walk away again but Chaeyeon stopped her, turn her body around, hold her nape and crashed their lips together. Sakura is surprised that she could not move. Chaeyeon closed her eyes, kissing that girl with all her courage. She could feel fireworks as their lips touch. Sakura's lip is thin and kissable. The cherry flavour tasted sweet which added sweetness to the kiss.

"Wow," Sakura was still shock.

"I kissed you," Chaeyeon whispered, taking a step back from Sakura.

"Yes, we kissed,"

They stare at each other.

"So, are we still friend?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Definitely no,"

And there goes Sakura pulling Chaeyeon for another round of kissing. As the flowers bloom, love season began.

= = = = =

A week later, the exam results came out. Hitomi once again, proved that she is the best. She ranked first in her batch with Nako at second place. When Nako saw the result, she was burning in anger. She dragged Hitomi up the rooftop.

"What are you doing now?" Nako asked as she slapped Hitomi's cheek.

Hitomi was scared. She did not even look at Nako.

"I told you to give me that top spot! What are you doing again?" Nako burst.

"Nako, I'm really sorry. I can't give you my spot, that's the only thing I have left," Hitomi said.

"You really want to die? I can kill you right now!" Nako was angry.

"Nako, please, I beg you, don't do anything stupid, this is a healthy competition right?"

"NO!"

Nako was about to hit Hitomi but she dodged it. Hitomi ran to the exit as Nako ran after her. Nako managed to catch Hitomi by her hair at the staircase. Hitomi struggled to escape but Nako is strong.

"I will kill you!"

Then it happened. Nako pushed Hitomi down the stair. Hitomi rolled down the stairs and hit her head on the step.

"Hii-chan!"

Nako realised her mistake. She ran down to Hitomi. Blood started flowing out from Hitomi's head. She was unconscious. Nako tapped on Hitomi's face, trying to wake her up. Soon, a footstep was heard. It was Yuri and Yena. They found the bloody Hitomi.

"Hii-chan!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 445 16
Sakura is the girl who left everything to fulfill her dreams, but finds trouble trusting the people that matter most. Chaeyeon is the brilliant dance...
112K 4.7K 27
An accident causes two arch rivals to see each other in a different light. Two Opposites. One love story.
13.1K 715 32
Kim Minjoo, is a popular, beautiful, kind, smart, humble student and also part of student council and Music Club in her school. Almost everything is...
26.9K 1.2K 51
ENOZI Academy... A private high school with the majority of their students being gifted with some sort of supernatural talent. When twelve special g...