Diamond In Rough || NALU

Por highontears

Lucy is a girl who was brought up in a tribe from a far away land called Siebra. After running away from dang... Más

•第2章•
•第3章•
•第4章•

°第1章°

152 9 4
Por highontears

"Stop it!" I yelled, my heart beating a million miles per second.

"No need to be afraid, darling. I'll treat you well..." A man smirked, holding my hands behind my head.

Licking his lips cunningly, he caressed the side of my face.

"Leave me be. I have no business with you, vile man!" I growled, squirming under his grip. "I'm not a prostitute!"

Slowly, the man raised his hand, and it eventually collided with my face.

He gripped my face firmly with one hand and leaned in.

"Look here, missy. I'm tryna' save your dignity here. Just stop yapping it'll all go by in a flash," he spat vilely.

I hadn't eaten in a week, so my energy was depleted.

Damn it! He's way too strong!

30 minutes top, he'd already done his deed.
He stood up and fidgeted with his belt.

"What about....the money?" I stuttered lowly.

"Huh?" He grimaced.

"Money...I-I need the money..."

"You absolute witch!" He yelled, kicking me to the side.

"I gave you a good, free time, and you're asking for more?!" He unbuckled his belt once more and warm liquid squirted onto my head.

I shielded myself with my arms.

"This is the most I can give ya! Thanks for the free ride~" He laughed, as he walked away.

I laid on the side of street hopelessly, still shielding myself from nothing.

My name is Lucy. I was brought up in a tribe far from here in a land called Siebra. After our territory got invaded, I ran away to this place and am barely surviving.

I'm homeless, and I'm always struggling to find food. The little money that I have, keeps getting stolen from bastards like that guy.

I don't really know why I was born. Everything in life is pointless. People take others who are inferior to them for granted, and are not trustworthy.

If only I could restart. If only I could renew a new soul within me...

Clutching my stomach in pain, I stood up and wrapped my dirty cloak around me.

Trudging down the empty streets crankily, I came across a well-lit place

"Aah...! I'm sure I had some money on me..." I searched all over myself, my back growing cold with sweat.

"Damn it!" I sat at the front of the bar, my hand under my chin.

That man must've stole my money whilst...

Wavering slightly, I stood up, and walked to the alleyway I normally rest in.

...

Night drew near, as the moon shone brightly in the sky.

"Huh..."

I looked up hazily at the royal blue sky.

"The moon seems brighter tonight," I leaned against the wall as my eyes fluttered close. "Maybe tomorrow will bring something new..."

...

I woke up with the sound of piercing scream killing my ears.

"What...?"

I stood up instantly, and looked from side to side. Hearing the voices of women, I aroused slowly and stumbled tiredly out of the alleyway. There, I spotted multiple royal guards placing women into the back of a carriage.

"Royal guards...? What are they doing here?" I thought. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and squinted for a clearer look.

Forgetting my visibility, a royal guard looked my way and shouted, "I found another one! She's over there!"

I yelped as they charged towards me. I ran down the alley way with all my might.

"Stop right there!" They yelled.

"Holy crap, she's fast!" Another guard yelled.

"Seems like we have to call for backup! Get her at all costs!"

"Yes sir!"

I ran as fast as I could, occasionally tripping over myself.

"Commander, what's the whole point in catching her! She's homeless!"

"Plus, His Majesty asked for wealthy, decent-looking nobles! This woman certainly isn't a beauty at all! Plus, she's a beggar!" A guard with red hair panted angrily, whilst running after me.

"Did you just provoke me!" I yelled, unconsciously slowing down my pace.

Suddenly slowing down from a fast pace, caused me to trip over my feet.

"A-ah...!!" I yelped, face palming into the floor, my dirty cloak following behind me.

I felt a guard jump on top of me and bind my arms together.

"Commander! We've got her!" He yelled.

"Get off me! Get off me! Aaarrgghhh!" I yelled, squirming under the guards grip.

I heard a set of chained boots stomp towards me.

"Shit!" I cursed, trying to wriggle my way out of the guards strong grip.

I stared at the two feet in front of me and gulped.
The person bent down and clutched my face.

He had raven hair that was cast into a long ponytail that reached his back, and onyx eyes that reflected my face in them.

"See, I told you she was nothing special, Commander!" The guard who still held me down said.

I looked at the commander with contempt in my eyes.

"Now, now. Let's not get too rude. She is a lady afterall. Oh? What's this?"

Bringing my face closer to his, he stared into my eyes.

"Oh my...what wild, enchanting honey-coloured eyes you have..." he said, an astonished look plastered on his face.

Grimacing at him a bit, I collected saliva in my mouth and spat it out at it.

"C-Comander!!"

Yes. I was always called out because of my oddly-bright coloured eyes. They are bright brown, but can be fooled as honey brown. Once a person looks at me, the first thing they notice are my eyes. Everyone in my tribe was known for this feature in particular.

However, my hair is way too long and dirt-blonde to be treated. It's all tangled into knots and full of dead ends. I guess those are the consequences that come along with suffering.

"Halt. It's alright," he spoke, wiping my spit off him with his sleeve. "We are definitely taking this one to the auction."

The colour drained out of my face. "A-auction...?"

Not again.

Before I could say one word, the so-called 'Commander' picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"P-put me down! Put me down this instance!" I screamed, furiously pounding my fists on his back. "You cannot take me against my will!"

"We'll see about that. Let's head to the carriage, boys," the Commander said bluntly.

We eventually reached the carriage which was full of women who I guess were around my age.

They plopped me in the middle whilst I was still having my tantrum.

"You..!" I growled at the raven-haired guard.

He shrugged his shoulders and smirked. "Ah, yes...me."

He shut the carriage door and made his way into the other carriage.

"Damn you!!" I cried, holding onto the bars of the carriage.

I sighed.

No point in complaining. There's no way out.

I proceeded to move to the side of carriage, but the women around me all grimaced and distanced themselves from me.

What now.

"Ugh! What a putrid smell!"

"She doesn't even look like a noble..."

"Maybe she's a beggar--or even a prostitute..."

"How did such a shameless and undignified woman get here..."

Wait a second...

...

"Plus, His Majesty asked for wealthy, decent-looking nobles! This woman certainly isn't a beauty at all!"

...

It all adds up now...

This isn't some random, illegal women abduction.

These women here were selected by the Prince's orders to attend the auction for His Majesty!

Then why did they take me?

"What is this place? Where are we going?" I asked.

"Oh...so it speaks..." a disgusted voice whispered in the crowd of women.

"Oh, so you can hear," I replied crudely.

"What a filthy mouth..."

A woman with dark orange hair opened her fan up to her face and began to speak. "We have been selected, by the order of the Prince, to attend an auction."

Another woman spoke up, shielding the lower half of her face with her fan. "No, we are not being sold. Think of it as advertising ourselves to the Prince. Showing that we are worthy of becoming his Princess. He doesn't want a wife from a royal family, but one of a low status. To be exact, no lower than a noble."

"Princess? What?" I said with a questioning look on my face.

"Oh~? You haven't heard? The Prince is searching for a wife."

"I never heard anything about this un the streets..." I said.

"Yes, that's because the Prince wanted it to be a confidential matter as of now. He doesn't want any neighbouring kingdoms pounding his gates, demanding his hand in marriage or offering their daughters up to him." The orange-haired lady explained.

"That's why he will remain silent until he finds a fiancée. Once he does, he'll announce it to the public."

"...Now I'm stuck in a stupid auction that I can't even get out of," I groaned.

"That's wrong, my dear..." A woman with green hair sung, opening up her fan.

"Huh?"

She pointed her fan at me and snickered. "Why, out of all of us, would the Prince of Clover Kingdom, decide to marry you?"

"A dirty, lowly, disgusting vermin like you..." She shut her fan sharply. "...does not belong here."

All of the women in the carriage laughed at me. Pointing fingers and cracking jokes.

God, if you can hear me, please make a hole that I can crawl in.

Great. And I thought they were warming up to me. Who am I kidding? How can a noble and a tribal establish a relationship?

Though...

I know I shouldn't be thinking of things like this, but...

Marrying the Prince would be rather nice.

I could eat all the food I wanted at any time of the day.
I can go wherever I desire.
Do whatever I find pleasure in doing.

Haha. Who am I kidding?

Even dirt is more rich than me.

There's no way a peasant like me, and a fine royal like the Prince, could ever be together.

That's just delusional.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

159K 7.3K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 34.7K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
379K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
359K 21.4K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...