๐“๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท | Vkook

By TaeKingHimself

๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ ๐š๐๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ. - ยฉTaeK... More

--
๐€
๐ƒ
๐ƒ
๐ˆ
๐‚
๐“
๐ˆ
๐Ž
๐
๐ฑ
๐€
๐’
๐—
U

๐„

1.5K 96 54
By TaeKingHimself

Hi. Sry for mistakes :)
——

Taehyung lays his head on the table. Okay no for real...why did I do this. He takes a fist full of his hair and takes a few deep breaths.

     "What are you doing?" Jungkook sits down next to him and smiles. Taehyung shrieks a bit and looks confused at Jungkook.

     "Since when are you sittin...at the front?" Taehyung asks and tilts his head a little bit. Normally, Jungkook always sits in the back so he can eat or sleep in peace without the teacher knowing.

     "Uhhh, thought I should start to be more active in class." He says with a big smile, but that smiles hides the truth. The truth is that he just wants to be near Taehyung. Jungkook feels happy and safe near him.

     This love feeling is so weird...but I like it. I feel happy when I am with Taehyung. Jungkook puts his books out of his school bag and smiles the whole time.

     "Just because I threatened them, doesn't mean I like you that much. You know that, right? That was an act out of kindness. Not because I like you or something."

     Haha, this love feeling isn't only weird...it hurts too. Jungkook's smile falters a bit. "Yeah I know, it's still funny how you think that I am sitting at the front because of you. I said I want to be more active in class, so why are you making such a fuss about it?"

     Taehyung stares at the ravenette for a while and clears his throat. "Yeah okay, you're right. Sorry for assuming things..." Not everything is about you Taehyung!!! He sighs and looks at the front. I am so dumb geez. Taehyung thinks and pushes up his glasses.

     Jungkook swallows harshly and presses his lips together. Oh my god I think this hurt me more than him- and wtf WHO ALLOWED him to wear gLASSES?? He looks so damn cute I wanna sob.

     He glances a few times at Taehyung and gets redder and redder. His heart beats so fast and his hands shake slightly. Calm down Jungkook oh my god-

     Jungkook takes out his water bottle and takes a few sips. Oof...much better. He puts the bottle away and stands up when the Teacher comes in.

     The whole class, Jungkook couldn't concentrate. After all his crush sits next to him and on top he looks cute and good as fuck.

    Literally, the only thing Jungkook learned in the first two hours was that Taehyung looks cute as hell while concentrating.

     I wanna boop his cute nose T-T it looks so boopable...I wanba kith his liddol cheekies too omfg

     Jungkook's face turns red as Taehyung looks at him too. SHIT HE CAUGHT ME STARING AHHHH ABORT MISSION ABORT. 

     Taehyung furrows his eyebrows. Is he okey? Why'd he stare at me...? He sighs softly and shakes his head a bit. Bet he didn't stare at you, not everything is about you Taehyungie.

    Jungkook never felt so relieved in his life when the bell rang. He jumps up, takes all of his stuff and rushes out of the door. Where is yoongi hyung?!

     He pushes a few students out of his way until he sees him. "Yoongi hyung!!!" Jungkook hugs him tightly. "Omg hyung I am so glad that I found you-"

     "Yeah whatever you prick- let go you're crushing my bones." Yoongi whines and breathes heavily as Jungkook let go of him.

     "What's wrong?? Damn. You're never this excited to see me."

     "Now that's not true- i am always excited to see you. Just- oh my god Taehyung caught me staring!!" Jungkook explains what happened dramatically.

     Yoongi laughs a bit and shakes his head. "Geez, you're so in love i wanna throw up."

     Jungkook stomps his foot a bit. "Yah! You're supposed to call me down and not to freak me out! I don't want to be so in love with him, he doesn't even love me back!"

     The younger one looks at Yoongi with glassy doe eyes. Yoongi gasps and hugs him softly. "Hey hey hey, woah- what's wrong?"

     "I dunno...this whole love thing got me all emotional and shit. I want to squish his cheeks so bad" Jungkook pouts and hugs Yoongi back.

     Yoongi smiles and sighs softly. "That's cute. Anything planned today?"

     Jungkook shrugs a bit and looks a bit lost. "Don't know...sarah is free today"

     The older one looks at Jungkook with a raised eyebrow. "Oh- oh yeah right haha, no sarah. Sorry."

     Jungkook sighs heavily. "It's so hard! I want to have sex." He pouts and crosses his arms over his chest.

     "I know, but try not to alright? We could play video games maybe. Or~ you ask Taehyung."

     Jungkook shrieks. "What?! I can't just ask him out!!!!" He shakes his head immediately. "He doesn't even love me!!"

     Yoongi grunts annoyed. "I didn't mean that! Dumbass. I meant just ask him if you both want to hand out."

    "Ohhh-" Jungkook breathes out a sigh of relieve. "But then he'll say stupid stuff like 'Mimimi, I don't like you, you know that right??? I did it out of kindness' bla bla bla."

     Yoongi rolls his eyes. "And? Just do it. If he says something like that then tell him that he should hang out with you out of kindness.

     Jungkook nods slowly and forms an 'o' with his mouth. "Min Yoongi genius, we been knew. Thank you!!"

     And after that he rushes back to Taehyung.

That was weird. He rushed outta here like he needed to pee really bad lmao. Taehyung takes all of his stuff and walks out of the classroom to take his books for the next class.

     Taehyung's eyes widen when he sees how Jungkook runs right into his direction. What is he doing-

     Jungkook stops right in front of him. His eyes are big and his smiles is wide so you can clearly see his bunny teeth.

     "Let's hang out together!!" He says excited. Jungkook's eyes wrinkle a bit and he just looks like a little excited kid.

     Surprised and a bit dazzled from his cute face he nods absently. "O-Okey..." he murmurs and looks at him with big puppy eyes.

     Jungkook hugs him shortly. "Okey! Thank you." His smile widens and after that he runs away again. YAY I DID IT HE HANGS OUT WITH ME- omg my heart beats so fast and i am shaking sm hahahdldkd i need a therapist.

     Taehyung looks after him and then around where a few people look at him too. The fuck was that... He shakes his head a little and slowly goes back to class. Geez...he looked so cute tho, with his big doe and sparkling eyes. The little wrinkles by his eyes. His cute bunny teethies-

     The asexual swallows harshly. Oh god please no. He shakes his head. Don't think about him like that again, it's not good for your mental health.

     He sighs deeply and pushes his glasses up before sitting down on his seat again. Jungkook is nowhere to be seen. Thank god. I have a bit time to prepare myself for his weird ass.

     Jungkook on the other hand is in the bathroom and washes his face. Stop shivering oh my god- He looks at his hands and lays a hand on his heart.

     And stop beating so hard dammit. Jungkook looks at himself in the mirror and smiles. He said yes! That's a win for me.

     Jungkook is so excited and happy that he did a little jump before going out of the bathroom and back to class.

——
I am lowkey back, lolz.
Pls vote if you liked it <3 :')

JSKDKDKDKD HE BABY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 24K 37
a boy who gets abused by his parents and an addict just don't work out. ยฉ JJKMONO // 2020
78.5K 4.4K 26
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฅ " Where the devil falls in love with a boy whom is...
64.7K 2.5K 49
แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษขxแดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ (แด„แด‡ษดแด›ส€ษชแด„ แดษดแด‡๊œฑสœแดแด›๊œฑ) ๐’œ๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ, ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡-๐“ˆ๐‘œ-๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐’ป๐“‰๐“๐“Ž~ แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡~ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹~
185K 5.8K 26
๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ :๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...