𝐄

Hi. Sry for mistakes :)
——

Taehyung lays his head on the table. Okay no for real...why did I do this. He takes a fist full of his hair and takes a few deep breaths.

     "What are you doing?" Jungkook sits down next to him and smiles. Taehyung shrieks a bit and looks confused at Jungkook.

     "Since when are you sittin...at the front?" Taehyung asks and tilts his head a little bit. Normally, Jungkook always sits in the back so he can eat or sleep in peace without the teacher knowing.

     "Uhhh, thought I should start to be more active in class." He says with a big smile, but that smiles hides the truth. The truth is that he just wants to be near Taehyung. Jungkook feels happy and safe near him.

     This love feeling is so weird...but I like it. I feel happy when I am with Taehyung. Jungkook puts his books out of his school bag and smiles the whole time.

     "Just because I threatened them, doesn't mean I like you that much. You know that, right? That was an act out of kindness. Not because I like you or something."

     Haha, this love feeling isn't only weird...it hurts too. Jungkook's smile falters a bit. "Yeah I know, it's still funny how you think that I am sitting at the front because of you. I said I want to be more active in class, so why are you making such a fuss about it?"

     Taehyung stares at the ravenette for a while and clears his throat. "Yeah okay, you're right. Sorry for assuming things..." Not everything is about you Taehyung!!! He sighs and looks at the front. I am so dumb geez. Taehyung thinks and pushes up his glasses.

     Jungkook swallows harshly and presses his lips together. Oh my god I think this hurt me more than him- and wtf WHO ALLOWED him to wear gLASSES?? He looks so damn cute I wanna sob.

     He glances a few times at Taehyung and gets redder and redder. His heart beats so fast and his hands shake slightly. Calm down Jungkook oh my god-

     Jungkook takes out his water bottle and takes a few sips. Oof...much better. He puts the bottle away and stands up when the Teacher comes in.

     The whole class, Jungkook couldn't concentrate. After all his crush sits next to him and on top he looks cute and good as fuck.

    Literally, the only thing Jungkook learned in the first two hours was that Taehyung looks cute as hell while concentrating.

     I wanna boop his cute nose T-T it looks so boopable...I wanba kith his liddol cheekies too omfg

     Jungkook's face turns red as Taehyung looks at him too. SHIT HE CAUGHT ME STARING AHHHH ABORT MISSION ABORT. 

     Taehyung furrows his eyebrows. Is he okey? Why'd he stare at me...? He sighs softly and shakes his head a bit. Bet he didn't stare at you, not everything is about you Taehyungie.

    Jungkook never felt so relieved in his life when the bell rang. He jumps up, takes all of his stuff and rushes out of the door. Where is yoongi hyung?!

     He pushes a few students out of his way until he sees him. "Yoongi hyung!!!" Jungkook hugs him tightly. "Omg hyung I am so glad that I found you-"