𝐀

Cold. The only feeling Taehyung is feeling right now. It is 6 am in the morning and it is, well, very cold. It's mid-december, the last few days before the winter break begins.

Taehyung is at the bus stop, too tired to go to school. The student is in a bad mood, after all they have PE class today. (He's always in a bad mood when it comes to school, so it's nothing new.) Taehyung hates PE class. First, because of sports. (Nobody likes sports in december at 7 am.) Second, because of Jeon Jeongguk.

Ahh, how much he doesn't like him. He doesn't like the way Jungkook always makes perverted jokes with his friends or only has sex in his head. At least it is winter so he can't watch the girls doing sports outside.

After a few more minutes freezing his ass off, the bus finally arrives. Taehyung gets in immediately and sits somewhere where no one is sitting. To warm his hands, he stuck them between his thighs when he sat down. With a sigh he leans back and looks out of the window. A grin creeps on his lips when he sees Jungkook running after the bus. Little fun fact; the two live opposite each other.

The brown-haired boy doesn't even think of telling the bus driver to stop briefly. So Taehyung closes his eyes and pretends he has never seen Jungkook. He can run to school in Tae's opinion. Suddenly the bus stops and Taehyung opens his eyes in confusion. He groans a little when he sees who gets in. Of course it is Jeon Jungkook, the person Taehyung can't stand.

And to his bad luck, of course, he sits down next to him. Taehyung doesn't greet him and closes his eyes again. "Good morning to you too.", says the black-haired boy in his still slightly deep morning voice.

Taehyung hums shortly as hello. But he immediatly opens his eyes again and looks at Jungkook when he takes his hands in his own. "What do you think you're doing?" Taehyung asks and wants to pull his hands back. "Your hands are cold, so I warm them with mine because my hands are warm.", he replies calmly and smirks a little too.

The older one has two options now. The first is to pull his hands away and warm them himself. The second is to let Jungkook warm his hands. And of course he takes the second option, after all Jungkook is the hottest guy in his school in his opinion and he can take advantage of this situation. He may hate Jungkook, but he has nothing against hot boys.

So Taehyung closes his eyes again and leaves them like that the whole way. Jungkook nudges Taehyung when they arrive. "Come on, we're already there." The ravenette gets up and pulls Taehyung a little. However, he didn't let go of his hands when they got out off the bus together.

Taehyung notices and takes his hands out of his and put them in his jacket pocket. "Thanks" Taehyung says monotonously and then goes inside. Why are the biggest idiots so hot? The brown-haired boy sighs and goes to his locker. He takes his sport bag with him and goes to the changing room. It's quite early, that means he can change his clothes in peace.

The boy doesn't like to change when the others are there too. They make jokes about his body because he looks more feminine than masculine. But he likes his body, after all he has a nice waist and a great ass.

He may be asexual, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't present his body well with nice clothes. Today he was wearing an all black outfit. A high waisted jeans with the shirt tucked in and a belt which emphasizes his waist immensely. But because it's cold outside, he wears a black coat if he isn't inside.

He changes quickly, not wanting others to see him doing it. Completely changed, he goes into the sports hall and sits down on the edge. After a few seconds, he hears the other boys go into the changing room and change, fool around and are too fucking loud for a monday morning in his opinion. But a voice stood out, it was loud and rough. You can guess three times who this voice belongs, exactly, Jungkook of course.