COME TO ME | PJM

notmylilmochi

The story of a man who abandons his wife and son to be with his mistress in a foreign country. He spends four... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 - Jimin's perspective
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
CHAPTER 100
Polling
Sequel
THIRD BOOK
TRILOGY
3M READS

Chapter 93

19.4K 1K 333
notmylilmochi

A/N: Sorry for the late update!

Jimin contemplated calling Y/N for a moment, but ultimately turned back to grandma for help. "Can't you just call her and ask quickly?" He pleaded.

Of course Jimin knew that he could just call and ask, but the problem was... he and Y/N...

"What's the point of asking?" A voice teased coldly from behind Jimin. Neon Yun walked into the dining room with a tray of food, sitting down on the far end of the table. "Obviously she went to see him because she missed him."

Joon Min and Jimin frowned at Neon Yun's words. Grandma glared at the woman, slamming her chopsticks on the table in anger. "Do you only know how to talk nonsense? Why can't you ever control that disgusting mouth of yours? Or do you need me to control it?" Grandma scolded. "Watch your mouth in front of Joonie, Neon Yun."

Neon Yun froze and immediately lowered her head apologetically. She didn't dare to say anything else.

Jimin scowled; he was already in a bad mood but now he felt even worse. He put down his chopsticks and stood up from the table. "Finish your dinner okay Joonie? Mom will be back soon." Jimin ruffled the small boy's hair. "Okay dad. Make sure you call her okay?" Joon Min smiled cheekily.

"Jimin, you haven't finished your meal, where are you going?" Neon Yun asked.

"I don't have an appetite, just enjoy your dinner."

Grandma shook her head sympathetically. "Look at you... You're so worried you can't even sit still." She sighed. "This man really doesn't know how to be honest with his feelings... Isn't that right Joonie." Grandma laughed.

"Dad is stubborn." Joon Min agreed.

Jimin went upstairs and directly went to his study room to work. He threw his papers back onto the desk frustratedly and leaned back on his chair. He couldn't seem to focus on anything right now. Jimin glanced at the clock; it was starting to get rather late.

Y/N still hadn't come back....

Jimin looked out the window; the snow storm had picked up considerably and it was quite windy. What is Y/N doing, and is she outside in this weather right now?

Furthermore, why did she go looking for Jungkook today?

Jimin tapped his fingers on the table nervously, thinking about what to do. Eventually he grabbed his phone and looked for Y/N's contact.

This subscriber is currently not reachable. Please record your message aft-

Jimin ended the call and called again, but it went to voicemail each time.

He was starting to get frustrated, where was Y/N and why wasn't she answering? He dialed another number and waited for them to answer.

"Yes Jimin? Do you need something?" The deep voice on the other end answered.

"Taehyung, I need a favour from you."

"What is it?"

"Can you help me find Jeon Jungkook's phone number?"

".... I'm better off not asking why. Sure just give me a moment."

Jimin paced around the room impatiently as Taehyung searched the database for Jungkook's personal number.

"It's 028XX-XXXX. Is that all you need?"

"Yes, thank you." Jimin jotted the number down on a random paper and hung up.

He dialed the number into the keypad and called, waiting for Jungkook to pick up.

This subscriber is currently not reachable. Please-

"What the hell, why is he not answering either?" Jimin threw his phone onto the bed in frustration. He sighed helplessly, massaging his temples. He couldn't contact Y/N or Jungkook; a million thoughts ran through his mind. 'Did they get in trouble? Or did Y/N decide to run away with Jungkook? But Joonie is still here. Why aren't they picking up? Are they ignoring my calls on purpose-'

Jimin shook his head and decided to ask grandma again; it seemed like she was the only one here that knew what was going on.

"What do you need?" Grandma looked up at Jimin, who had just walked into the room with a complicated expression on his face.

"Why did Y/N go looking for Jungkook?" Grandma shook her head. "Like I said, you should call her and ask."

Jimin looked at grandma exasperatedly. "I've already called her. I even called Jungkook! But they both won't answer, so can you please just tell me what's going on?

Grandma wrinkled her eyebrows worriedly, it didn't seem like Jimin was lying. "His grandmother passed away yesterday. Y/N had a good relationship with her as she lived next door when she was younger, and Jungkook's mother had asked her to help find him as he had gone missing after the news broke out..."

Grandma pulled the curtain to the side, feeling anxious. "I hope she's not outside right now... It would be dangerous for her and the baby."

Jimin bit his lip. "I'll go find her now."

"How? I don't even know where she could be right now.."

"I'll head to Jeon's place first."

Jimin hurriedly threw on his coat and grabbed his car keys. 'Please be ok Y/N..' He thought to himself.

Jimin jumped into his car and pulled out his phone again.

"Tae-"

"I suppose you want his address now? Hold on." Taehyung sighed.

"How did he-" Jimin shook his head. Taehyung really did know him too well.

When Jimin arrived at Jungkook's house, the one who answered the door was not Jungkook, but Jungkook's mother instead. She paused when she noticed that it was not Jungkook at the door. "Mr. Park?..."

"Are you Mrs. Jeon? Is Jungkook home?" Jimin asked. Jungkook's mother shook her head sadly. "I have not seen him since this morning... I'm really worried about him, both him and Y/N haven't answered my calls for a while already."

"Do you think you can give me the address of your mother's place? I'm going to go look for them."

-------

Jimin pulled into the driveway of the house when his phone suddenly rang.

"Did you find them yet? Where are you?" Grandma spoke worriedly.

"I just arrived at Jungkook's grandma's house... I'll call you if I find them." Jimin replied.

"Okay, hurry and find her."

By now the sky was pitch black and the snow storm was at its peak. If Y/N wasn't inside the house right now then she would be in danger right now.

Jimin looked out the window of the car; there was no light from inside the house. Suddenly, the door opened and a woman walked out.

Jimin exited the car and ran up to the woman. "You... Who are you? What are you doing?" The woman exclaimed, startled by his approach.

Jimin looked at the keys in her hand. "Excuse me, but do you know Jeon Jungkook?"

The woman eyed him suspiciously. "I'm the housemaid of this place...Are you Mr. Jeon's acquaintance? He's not here right now, he was here last night but he left early this morning..."

Jimin was starting to get impatient. "Yes, I'm looking for him. It's urgent. Do you know where he is?"

The woman shook her head. "I'm not sure but I supposed Mr Jeon would go to the temple he used to visit, there..." That woman pointed to the faraway direction. "The temple is on the top of the mountain, I think he should be there... "

Jimin exhaled, finally he had a lead on their whereabouts. "Thank you."

The housemaid looked at Jimin worriedly. "But it's snowing hard now and it's late. Mr Jeon has probably already left...." She shouted as Jimin got into his car.

Jimin didn't hear her words, quickly starting the engine and driving to the base of the mountain. He had no time to think about whether she could be there or not; there was no time to take any chances.

The mountain road was completely covered in snow, and Jimin started to get frustrated over the slow speeds he had to drive so he wouldn't lose control.

Finally he spotted two cars parked next to each other. He didn't recognise the cars, but that meant that someone was here. Jimin pulled in next to them, and quickly got out of the car.

Jimin spotted a sign and a covered pathway barely lit by a small lamp. 'It should be this way right?' The cold winds were stinging his cheeks; it was getting hard to bear being outside. Not only was it hard to walk, the phone flashlight wasn't at all bright enough to illuminate the path in front of him. Jimin felt that his hands and feet were about to freeze off.

Jimin shook his head and walked faster. He needed to find Y/N fast and make sure that she was okay.

Gray: Damn author-nim you're so mean for putting this cliffhanger here

S: You edited that in yourself...

Gray: ....

Gray: Exposed.

Gray: ANYWAY how's everyone doing :))))) hehheh

S: DRAG HA

Thank you for 888k reads. 8 is my favorite number.

Sending you love

x  S

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

18.2K 582 31
Park Jimin, the CEO of Park Industries is really happy in his married life. After dating since high school he married his girlfriend Juni, 3 years ag...
207K 6K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
27.2K 989 28
"Who gave you the right to get near my son?" "Who gave you the right to touch my son?" "I don't allow anyone to hurt my son, not even you or anyone e...
20.3K 963 56
[Completed ✅✨] 💥SNEAK PEEK💥 ⁠❛❛ I hate you, don't you dare come near me. ❞ ~ ⁠❛❛Do you think you can just leave me like that? I love you and I will...