Second life ⇒ Jumanji: Welcom...

De dishsoapbubbles

"Don't worry, there's like a five percent chance you will have to save me." ♦︎♦︎♦︎ Our four high school stud... Mais

Introductions
01- What happened to Alex Vreeke and Davina Bell
02- During detention
03- Welcome to Jumanji
04- Jefferson McDonough and Jessie Playger
05- The Transportation Shed plan
06- Helicopter problems
07- He lives another day
08- One step closer
10- Back to square one
Thank you!

09- The last level

6K 137 27
De dishsoapbubbles

❗️Disclaimer ❗️
I do not own Jumanji: welcome to the jungle in any way, shape or form except Jessie Playger and Davina Bell.

♦︎♦︎♦︎

The last level

"Guys..." Bethany said, as she saw the lights from the motorcycles. Great! Davina thought.

"We gotta go." Alex panicked.

"All right. Here's what we gonna do..." Fridge began.

♦︎

"We're gonna fan out and run a play that I call: The Double Reverse Refrigerator. Bethany you go up the left side, I'll go up the right. Alex you'll draw the defence, so Spencer can go up the middle." Fridge explains the plan to the other players.

"What do we do?" Davina asks, motioning to herself and Martha.

"There's something else we need you two to do..."

♦︎

As the roar of motorcycles comes closer, music starts playing behind Davina and Martha.

"You guys like to dance?" Martha asks, as Van Pelt's men get of their bikes. When they hears Martha's voice, the fighting begins. Kicks and punches were thrown from Martha as Davina fought with her switchblade. Davina and Martha were working together through the waves of men until they heard Bethany's scream.

"I've got it here, go!" Martha says. Davina gave her a look before taking a motorcycle and riding of.

The motorcycle grumbled as Davina sped through the jungle, looking for Bethany. Thankfully, in the distance, she saw a silhouette of a small, rounded figure who she knew was Bethany or Professor Shelly in this world.

"The Jumanji express is now at your service." Davina joked, the motorcycle was now at a standstill beside Bethany. Davina stretched out her hand for Bethany, to help her get on the back of the bike. Bethany complied and sat on the back of the bike, arms wrapped around Davina's torso. "Hopefully this will be a jaguar- free ride but no promises." Davina said before driving of.

For half of the way, the journey to the statue was 'peaceful'. Peaceful meaning, no interruptions but that was not the same for the other half. Just as the two players were about to arrive at the statue. Out of no where two jaguars leaped at the bike, successfully knocking it over.  The two jaguars stood over the two players, growling at them.

"Good, kitty... Good-" Davina said out of fright but was cut of by the jaguar roaring at her. Her lips were now fully sealed in fear that the jaguar might eat her.

The jaguar that used to be on top of Bethany, ran of, like it was hypnotised. The only reason for the jaguar to do that was... Van Pelt.

As Davina's mind repeated the name, a flash of lightning struck the ground make the one and only Van Pelt appear. If he never became a villain in a video game, he would make a great magician, Davina thought.

"Well, well, well..." Van Pelt's voice echoed in Davina's mind.

♦︎

Spencer finally made it to the statue. Excited by the sight, he sped up the hill for his eyes to meet with Van Pelt's. He was holding Bethany to gunpoint while Davina lay on the ground with a jaguar on top of her.

"Give me the jewel or your friends die." Van Pelt voice was a loud whisper. At this point Alex and Martha has arrived after hearing Van Pelt shout.

"Stop!" Alex shouted but as he was about to approach Van Pelt, a dozen of jaguars appeared from the long grass. "Take me instead."

"Alex... that's not how it works." Davina says in a struggled voice. "You promised me...you wouldn't do anything stupid."

"Quiet!" Van Pelt yelled out loud. It was like he wanted the whole jungle to hear him. He gripped onto Bethany tighter as the jaguar pressed onto Davina's chest harder. A shaking, breath of pain escaped her lips. "Give me the jewel!"

Alex looked at Spencer and Martha in panic, hoping they had an idea. "I can't do that." Spencer said to Van Pelt.

"Five... four... three..." Van Pelt started to count down with him pressing the gun into Bethany's head which made the jaguar growl.

"I can't give you the jewel." Spencer repeated.

"Two...-" Bethany's eyes tightly shut.

"Because I don't have it!" Not even seconds later, heavy foot steps were heard approaching. Everyone looked over to the source of the noise when suddenly Fridge burst through the bush on an elephant.

"Zoology, bi*ch!" He yelled, proudly holding the jewel. At that moment, all the jaguars rushed onto the elephant as it tried to shake them off. Davina felt as if she could breathe again, she coughed as she took in deep breaths.

The large, grey elephant managed to scare all the jaguars away. Obviously that angered Van Pelt, making him aim his gun at Fridge. Before he could take the shot, Bethany bit into his arm and Davina kicked him of balance. His bullet hit the tree behind the elephant, making it panic. As Fridge fell of the elephant, he dropped the jewel onto a higher level from where they were standing.

"Elephant!" Martha smiles.

"Begin the climb." Spencer stated. The fighting was heard between Van Pelt and the three players: Alex, Bethany and Davina. Martha ignored that and looked at Spencer.

"Get up there. I'll get the jewel to you. Trust me." Martha commanded Spencer. "Go!" Spencer hopped onto the motorcycle and began climbing the statue as Martha went in the direction where the jewel landed.

The thunder had become more frequent ever since they made it to the statue. But instead of the soulless, grey sky, the thunder was now paired with a dark blue almost black sky that stretched over the landscape.

The four players were left to do nothing as Van Pelt followed Martha. "You alright?" Alex asks Davina.

"Now that I can catch my breath, yeah." She smiled.

Martha was now out of sight, so the eyes of the players on the ground followed Spencer as he made his way up the statue. Higher and higher, closer and closer.

All of a sudden, chimes were heard from the dark sky, followed by Martha falling, holding a green, glistening object.

"Go Spencer." Fridge said out of suspense. Everyone now looked up, watching the action that was happening above. Spencer through a rope -that caught onto the statue- and jumped of the motorcycle, making him swing around. Swiftly, Spencer grabbed the jewel from Martha in mid-air and landed on the nose of the Jaguar statue, while Martha landed safely on the ground. Rapidly, Spencer placed the jewel in the eye of the Jaguar statue.

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered from below but soon they realised that nothing happened.

Realisation hit Bethany like a ton of bricks. "Call out its name.." she says.

"Call out its name!" Martha repeated louder.

"Call out its name, everyone!"

"Jumanji!" All the players shouted at the tops of their lungs.

An emerald green glow omitted from the jewel, the glow ran over the landscape, that they called: Jumanji.

Bang!

Right before the glow disappeared, a gunshot was heard from behind the players.

"Davina!" Alex yelled.

♦︎♦︎♦︎

Dun.

Dun.

Dun!!!!!!!

The penultimate chapter is complete! 🥳 Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will hopefully be posting tomorrow afternoon or evening but I'm not sure. Keep your eyes open!

Thank you for taking your time to read this and we just hit 1k reads! Ahhhhhhh! I can't believe it!

At the end of this story we will have a party, don't worry I'll try and make it work. 😂

Thanks again, bye.

-Bubble

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

38.7K 1.1K 46
I SUGGEST YOU READ THIS SO YOU UNDERSTAND THE BOOK MORE!! You quit your job at the fazbear frights place because of an incident. Few years after, you...
81.1K 2.3K 50
𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈 ─ ❝ 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪�...
129K 2.5K 28
In which Bethany Walker's cousin gets sucked into the game too. {an; all photos used were found on google. I don't own any. I don't own the character...
9.8K 239 27
Five high school kids discover an old video game console and are drawn into the game's jungle setting, literally becoming the adult avatars they chos...