WISH TO BE YOURS| Valerio Mon...

By violet_04_smith

''Can't you see that every inch of my body itches to be with you?'' ~ A year has passed since the Marina's de... More

Prologue
1. There's something to remember
2. Like old times
3. There's always room for a party
4. Maybe a different person
6. At last
7. Might be wrong
8. Painful goodbyes
9. The truth always comes out
10. The start of the end
11. Apart
12. Behind the glass door
End of season 2
13. History in repeat
14. Wrong in so many ways
15.The plan
16. Me and not you
17. Tweeting the tweets
18. Joining another party
19. Valentine in reverse
20. Crazy is my everyday mood
21. Luck is never on your side

5. Some secrets better stay hidden forever

4.6K 111 7
By violet_04_smith

''Well, someone's exited.'' Lu said as I walked to her the next morning in front of our class. I was wearing my sunglasses and had a very unamused look on my face.

''I have the worst hangover in history. And the bloody idiot is just fine. I don't get how he does it.''  explained to Lu and she chuckled.

''Last night I thought about our conversation.'' Lu started and I took my sunglasses off. ''I'm going to convince Guzman to go out.'' she finished.

''Are you sure?'' I asked her.

''Yes, we'll eat and talk. And figure things out.'' she said and it made sense.

''Well, I hope it goes well.'' I told her with a smile.

~

We were inside Chem class while I stood next to Lu and on the other side of the table were Guzman next to Valerio. Lu held Guzman's tie while he looked around the room and barely at her. ''So, I was thinking. Since we're not fighting. We should go out for dinner. Just the two of us.'' Lu said and Guzman opened one of his books.

''I have plans with Ander.'' he said without looking at her.

''Tell him to come with.'' Lu said and Guzman looekd at her.

''Yeah, right.'' he said not believing her.

''Tell him to bring his boyfriend too. We'll have a double date.'' she said.

''Maybe we should take Savvy and Valerio and make it a triple date.'' Guzman joked and Valerio and I looked at each other. Lu stared at him and then at us. Valerio cleared his voice awkwardly and opened a book. ''It was a joke, guys. Chill.'' Guzman defended himself holding his hands in the air. No one answered him though.

''So are you okay about it?'' Lu asked him.

''If you agree with Ander coming.'' Guzman told her.

''Of course.'' Lu said and pulled him closer to give him a kiss.

~

''Ander!'' I yelled at him as I walked quickly on the hallway to catch up with him. He turned around and when he saw me, he stopped so I could come next to him. ''Everything alright?'' I asked him as we continued walking.

''Fine. Omar moved in my house, his father kicked him off.'' he said and I looked at him.

''That's nice for you, right?'' I asked, talking about their relationship.

''I guess.'' he said without looking at me.

''Ander, what's wrong. I'm your best friend. We used to tell everything to each other.'' I said and he stopped walking making me stop too. He looked at me with a straight face.

''Is that so?'' he asked and I looked at him confused.

''I saw you and him. At the party on the first day.'' he said and I gaped as my eyes widened slightly. 'Who's the one that doesn't talk to each the other now?'' he continued and I closed my mouth taking a deep breath.

''I couldn't. I was scared to tell you.'' I told him and he came close to me.

''Tell me what, Savvy? What is that you're doing with him? He's your brother.'' he told me firmly and I looked at him speechless. That was not the Ander I knew. 

''What happend to you?''I asked him and he turned around and walked away. I quickly caught up with him and grabbed his arm, making him stop. He then brought his face close to mine.

''I learned something I wasn't supposed to. Something I didn't want to. And now I'm keeping secrets from everyone.'' he hissed at me before turning back around and walking away.

~

''Hola, mi amor.'' Valerio joked as he leaned on the locker next to mine. I looked at him and sighed at his energetic mood. ''I'm counting you in for tonight.'' he added and my eyes snapped at him again.

''What's tonight?'' I asked him and his smile widened.

''Guzman and I are going at the club. I already invited Nadia.'' he said and I looked at him confused.

''Do I look like I'm in the mood for partying? After last night?'' I asked him and he sighed with a smile. ''Valerio, I still have a hangover from last night.'' I told him and started walking away. He quickly caught up with me.

''Oh come on. Even Nadia is coming.'' he said and I threw him a look.

''What's that supposed to mean?'' I asked him and he shrugged.

''I'm just saying.'' he said. ''And then you can explain to dad why my wallet wasn't with me when I get home.'' he continued. ''If I get home.'' he finished and with a huge smile he walked away. I watched him go and rolled my eyes I sighed.

''I hate you!'' I yelled at him and he placed his hand on his chest above his heart before winking at me.

~

''I haven't changed my mind about this party.'' I informed Valerio as he sat on a booth next to me.

''Calm down, just one drink.'' he said and my eyes snapped towards him as I threw him a deadly glare. ''Fine, fine just a coke for you then.'' he immediately said and stood up making his way towards the bar.

''Hola.'' I heard someone say and I turned around to see Rebeca. 

''What can I do for you?'' I asked her.

''Well, there isn't much you can do.'' she said and I looked at her.

''But?'' I asked her knowing were all this is going. She looked at me but didn't say anything. I then got up and stood in front of her. ''Is this about your secret crush on Samuel?'' I asked her and her eyes widened as she looked at me in shock.

''How do y-'' she started and I gave her a smile.

''Well, I might not involve myself in your business what I'm not blind. I know how to see these things.'' I explained.

''I don't have a cursh on him. I'm just his friend.'' she said and I rolled my eyes.

''Right. What did you want to ask me then?'' I asked her.

''He and your... friend. I'm worring about him.'' she said and I smirked knowing exactly where this was going.

''Look, Rebeca, I don't speak that much with her lately. Carla doesn't tell us nothing lately. Even if I pretent you're only asking because you care about your friend I would tell you that the sooner that fling they have ends the better. I'm almost certain that she wanted a new toy.'' I told her and she looked at me. 

''And if you don't pretend?'' she asked and my smirk grew bigger.

''Well then, I would tell you not to waste another minute. You should be glad that you're able to be with the one you love. Don't waste that luxury.'' I told her quietly.

''Talking from expirience?'' she asked and I let out a small faint laugh.

''We're not that close yet.'' I told her.

''Well, that's not my fault.'' she said and at that point I understood that maybe she was right.

''You might be right.'' I told her. ''But even then, I don't tell my personal things not even to my friends.'' I finished.

''I'll repay your favor by giving you an advice as well. '' she said. ''There's no one that you're not able to be with, trust me. Everything can happen.'' she said and I looked at her interested. ''Well, except if you're siblings.'' she said and chuckled. I immediately felt very awkward and looked around avoiding her eyes.

''Alright then.'' I told her. ''Good luck.'' I added and smiled at her slightly.

''What is going on here?'' Valerio exclaimed exited as he walked next to us.

''She was just leaving.'' I told her and she gave me a small smile.

''Thank you.'' she said and I nodded my head before she walked away.

''What was that all about?'' he asked with a smile.

''You have to know everything, don't you?'' I asked him and he smiled at me. ''Where is Guzman?'' I asked him.

''Hasn't showed up yet.'' he said.

''Why are you trying so hard to get Nadia and him together?'' I asked him and he chuckled as he took a sit next to me on the booth.

''Just finishing your own work, love. Plus, I like her.'' he said and I rolled my eyes before smiling.

~

''Good morning everyone. We'll start right away.'' the teacher said as he entered our classroom. Everyone sat down and opened their books. As the teacher explained I felt someone hit my elbow. I turned towards Lu with a confused look and she pointed at the window that showed the hallway. When I looked there my eyes widened and I stared at him in shock.  I almost thought I was dreaming.

Seconds later Guzman had jumped off his sit while Ander, Polo and Valerio held him back. I immediately stood up and ran towards the door, going outside. Everyone looked at me confused and they were right. I immediately stood in frond of him and pushed him away before taking him by the arm, away from our class.

''What the bloody hell are you doing here?'' I asked Nano as we were at the lockers downstairs.

''Wou didn't come to visit me in prison.'' he said and I took a few steps closer to him, standing inches apart.

''I didn't come because I didn't want to see you.'' I spat at him.

''Is that so?'' he asked with a straight look.

''Why would I come?'' I asked him.

''Well, I don't know, maybe because you're the reason I was in there?'' he excliamed and I threw him a deadly glare. ''You knew that I didn't do it!'' he exclaimed and I turned around before starting pacing around the empty room. I tried to find something to defend myself but there wasn't anything. He was right. ''Why didn't you talk?'' he asked me loudly.

''I don't know!'' I yelled back at him. He stared at me and walked closer to me. He stood in front of me and stared inside my eyes. ''What did you want me to say? That I was with you the time you were supposed to be leaving away and build a life with Marina?Huh?'' I asked as tears theatened to fall from my eyes.

''Savvy...'' he started and I looked at him.

''Don't call me that!''I yelled at him. ''What we did was inexcusable!'' I yelled again and he went to place his arm on my arm but I pulled away from him.

''It didn't mean anything.'' he said and I threw him a look.

''And that is the reason why it's inexcusable, Nano! Marina is dead because we were selfish enough to do something it didn't mean anything!'' I yelled at him and he stared at me. ''You were supposed to leave together. Have a life, a baby! What was in your fucking mind that night?!'' I screamed and pushed my hands against his chest.

''I didn't do it alone, Savvy!'' he yelled at me.

''You knew I was completely drunk! You knew that I wasn't in my right mind!'' I yelled back. ''I would never do that to Marina.'' I exclaimed and walked backwards leaning my back on the lockes. He looked at me and scoffed.

''Oh please,  who are you kidding?'' he exclaimed. ''I know your kind. '' he continued and I stared at him.

''My kind?'' I exclaimed and walked towards him before slapping him across the face. He placed his hand on my cheek before pushing me backwards as my hand hit the lockers with a loud sound. I gasped at his sudden move while he brought his face close to mine and his hands remained on my shoulders.

''You left me in jail to rot! And you didn't even had the courage to come and tell me you're that of a selfish bitch!'' he yelled in my face and I closed my eyes.

''HEY!'' I heard a familiar voice yell and seconds later Nano was shoved away from me by Valerio. ''What the fuck are you doin!?'' he screamed at him and went to attack him but I placed my hand on his shoulder stopping him. Suddenly Samuel came walked inside quickly and shoved Nano again.

''What the fuck are you doing here?'' Samuel screamed at Nano.

''You and her made me a fucking criminal!'' Nano screamed and I stared at him, feeling Valerio's eyes on me. 

''You don't get to come here! You understand?'' Samuel screamed at him again and the turned around and hit his hand against the lockers.

''What the hell is going on?'' Valerio asked and Samuel turned to me. Him and Valerio looked at me to get some answers.

''Go on! Tell the what you did.'' Nano exclaimed and I looked at him before trying to attack him.

''What I did, you dick?!'' I screamed and Valerio held me in place.

''What the hell are you talking about?'' Samuel asked Nano.

''I see you know how to keep a secret, huh?'' Nano exclamed sarcastically at me with a smirk.

''Don't you dare!'' I screamed.

''Shut the fuck up!'' Valerio shouted and we all looked at him. When he got everyone's attention he turned to Nano. ''Who the fuck are you?'' he asked him.

''Who the fuck are you?'' Nano snapped at him and I rolled my eyes.

''That's her brother.'' Samuel told Nano and then turned to Valerio. ''And that's my brother.'' he told him.

''The one that killed Marina?'' Valerio and Nano tried to attack him. Samuel held him back.

''I didn't fucking kill her!'' Nano screamed.

''He didn't.'' I said earning a confused stare from Samuel and Valerio.

''How do you know?'' Samuel asked and walked to me.

''Because I was with him when it happend.'' I said and it felt weird telling it out loud. It was the first time.

''You're letting out the juicy parts.'' Nano said sarcastically and I threw him a look. 

''Then he left.'' I continued. ''And found Marina dead. He came back to me and told me.'' I told them.

''And you lied to the police! You denied we were together! You send me to fucking jail to save your own ass!'' Nano screamed at me.

''We would both be in jail if I hadn't! They would never believe us, don't you see?  There weren't any witnesses.'' I exclaimed.

''So you chose yourself, of course.'' he said.

''I knew you would get out.'' I told him. Suddenly a loud sound could be heard and I jumped before I saw that Samuel had hit his hand on the lockers. Harder this time.

''You fucking slept with her hours before you left with Marina?!'' Samuel screamed at him. I closed my eyes and felt dizzy.

''I want to go.'' I said and Valerio looked at me with a blank look. It was like he tried to process all this. ''Valerio.'' I said again and his eyes closed and reopened.

''Ah yeah.'' he said and I turned around starting to walk away.

''This isn't over!'' Nano yelled as Valerio and I walked upstairs to the main hallway.

Guzman was sitting on a bench on the hallway as our other classmates tried to get him to calm down. When Valerio and I walked towards them everyone stared at me which was something I never wanted to happen. When Guzman saw me he immediately jumped up from his sit and walked towards me. ''Why did you went with him?'' he asked me loudly.

''Hey, relax.'' Valerio said and made a step forwards.

''What do you know, Savannah?'' Guzman exclaimed again and I looked at him.

''Nothing. ''I told him and it seemed to anger him more.

''Bullshit!'' he exclaimed and tried to take a step forwards but Valerio stopped him.

''That's enough.'' he said.

~

''That criminal walked in here like he owned the place.'' Lu told the principal as we all were inside the classroom. Valerio and I stood next to each other in the desk on the back. Hearing the word 'criminal' hurt a little. More than before.

''I know and I am sorry it happend this way.'' the principal said.

''No one knows?'' Valerio whispered at me.

''No one.'' I whispered back.

''But it did.'' Lu snapped at her. Suddenly the door opened and Samuel walked inside.

''Samuel... please come in.'' the principal told him.

''I hope you put him in a tighter lish.'' Lu said.

''Lucrecia!'' the principal exclaimed. ''That person is innocent until proven otherwise.'' she explained.

''Or untill he kills again.'' Guzman said and everyone looked at him.

''Shouldn't there be restaining orders?'' Cayetana asked.

''The guy came to speak some truth. You could use some, never hurt anyone.'' Rebeca said and I looked down. There are many truths that would hurt many people.

''Of course you would support each other.'' Lu said.

''That's enough!'' the principal said. ''Sit down.'' she continued.

~

''How can she throw a party while there's a killer on the loose?'' Carla asked as she, Lu, Cayetana, Ander, Polo and I sat in the cafeteria in the tables next to the wending machine. Suddenly Guzman who stood in front of it shoved it hard. Rebeca apparently was throwing a Halloween party.

''We'll go at the party.'' he said.

''Amor... really? You want to go to your old house?'' Lu asked him. ''It really freaks me out.'' she continued. Guzman shoved the machine again making us all jump.

''We will all go! And we will have fun!'' he yelled and turned at us. ''And if anyone goes near Nano, I'll kill him.'' he said and after looking at everyone he turned to me. ''Clear?'' he said again staring at me. Everyone looked at him. ''What? Did you think I was joking?'' he said and grabbed his chips and walked away from us. Ander looked at Polo and made him a signal as they both stood up and walked after Guzman.

~

''I didn't organize it.'' Rebeca said as I sat next to Valerio behind her. We both looked at her. ''My mother is obsessed about me making friends.'' she explained.

''What happend with my advice?'' I asked her and she looked at me.

''Nothing.'' she said. ''What happend with mine?'' she asked.

''Nothing.'' I told her and she gave me a small smile before getting up and walking towards Nadia.

~

''I talked with dad. You're not grounded anymore.''  I told Valerio as I walked inside the indoor pool. He wore his robe and walked towards me smiling. ''He said he wanted to talk to you.'' I continued as he stood in front of.

''The kitchen?'' he asked and I nodded. Suddenly he took of his robe, throwing it on the floor. He stood in front of me completely naked before turning around and jumping inside the pool. I took a step back to avoid getting water on my dress. When he came back to the surface he looked at me as I sat on the wooden floor next to the pool trim. He swam towards me and rested on his elbows. His hair was wet which made his feautures more visible. His eyes looked bigger as he stared at me and his cheekbones and jaw were extremely sharp. I looked at his face and couldn't realise how strong my feelings were for him.

''Satisfied?'' I asked him as I shoved those thoughts from my mind and he smiled widely at me.

''Are you sure you convinced him?'' he asked.

''Are you underestimating me?'' I asked him with a smile.

''Never.'' he said. ''You're incredible.'' he said quietly as the smile left his face and his eyes remained on the floor.

''I thought I was a hypocrite like the rest of the family.'' I told him, remembering what he told me last summer.

''Just a bit.'' he replied. ''Because you denying what makes you happy.'' he continued and finally looked at me.

''You think you make me happy?'' I asked him, even though I knew he did. But I couldn't tell him that. All this have to stop.

''Who makes you happy then?'' he asked me and I stared inside his eyes, trying to find a right answer. After a few seconds I sighed.

''This isn't normal.'' I told him, talking about what we have.

''Who wants normal?'' he asked and I stared at him, realising that he was partly right. In every other case he would be right, but not this one. After a few seconds he straightened his arms which made him to come even closer to me. I stared at his lips and then his eyes as he stood inces apart from me, water dripping from his hole body. '' Never fall in love with someone that makes you feel ordinary.'' he quoted Oscar Wild as we stared at each other. That phrase danced inside my mind before he shook his head making all the water from his head come on my face. After I reopened my eyes I saw him smirking at me as his hair fell lously around his head making him look extremely attractive.

''Oscar Wild.'' I said as he went back inside the pool. ''I lend you that book.'' I added.

''I'll read it to you anytime you like.'' he told me and I got up quickly.

''No.'' I said firmly. ''I've read it.'' I added as I started walking away.

''Savvy.'' he said and I stopped without turning around. ''We have to talk about Samuel's brother sometime.'' he continued.

''No.'' I said again and walked quickly away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1.6K 10
━ it was a scandal that drove her to leave las encinas, and it was a scandal that brought her back 《 élite netflix 》 《...
147K 3.4K 27
"𝒲𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝒶𝓎, 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝑜𝓁𝓈 𝓇𝓊𝓈𝒽 𝒾𝓃...𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅, 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊" ...
236K 8.3K 25
❝Always the innocent are the first victims, so it has been ages past, so it is now❞ [GUZMÁN x OC] [ÉLITE: SEASON ONE] [BOOK ONE] [Disclaimer: I do no...
95.6K 2.1K 30
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...