How The Secret Life of The Am...

By ramylover

This is my opinion on how secret life should've been. I never wrote a story so please bear with me. I'll... More

background information
Chapter One: I Need to Talk
chapter 2: positive...or negative?
Chapter 4: Breaking the News
chapter 5: Telling Ben and Leo
chapter 6: First Day of High School
Chapter 7: Its a...
Chapter 8: Thanksgiving
Chapter 9: Oh Christmas Tree...
Chapter 10: Oh baby
IDEAS NEEDED
Chapter 11: New Reality
Chapter 12: Past, Present, and Future
chapter 13: How many?
chapter 14: MY baby
Chapter 15: You want me to what?
AN: IMPORTANT!

Chapter 3: The Plan

1.5K 35 6
By ramylover

"Amy we should come up with a plan before you tell your parents about you know..." Adrian  said
" yeah I guess your right" I replied. We grabbed our stuff and went to Grace's, she has a guest house that we spend the night in all the time.
We started talking and stayed up all night coming up with a plan.

First I  had to make a doctor's appointment to make sure that I didnt get 6 false positive tests.
Then, I  would have to talk to Rev.  Stone to see about getting a job at the church nursery that way me and my baby would both have insurance.
Next, i will have to tell my parents.
Lastly I will have to tell Ricky.

I could not  sleep all night so I waited for Grace or Adrian to wake up  so I could call the doctor. I still go to a pedestrian so I was going to call Adrian's doctor and make an appointment  as a new patient. Adrian  finally woke up and we called.
"Good news they were able to fit me in at noon today. Would you guys come with me?" I asked.
"Of coarse" they both said.

Noon rolled around quickly and I was in the waiting at the doctor's waiting room.  Finally they called me back. Me, Adrian, and Grace all went back holding hands. I layed on the table and he put gel that was surprisingly cold on my stomach. Then he told me to look at the screen that's when I saw my baby for the first time, I was so in love. The doctor said I was about 5 weeks along and said it could that 3-5 weeks to start showing because of how skinny I was.

Ok so now that step one was done and I know that all 6 tests were correct time to talk to Rev. Stone about the job.

We went to Jack's house when he was at football practice because I 'm not ready for anyone else to no about this yet. Rv. Stone agreed to meet with us without telling Jack. "Well Amy we do have a job opening at the church nursery. We will start paying you $10.65 an hour I know it isn't much but that's policy. Plus you and the baby will have excelent health insurance." "Thank you so much Rev. Stone I really appreciate all of your help." "No problem Amy. And if you ever need some one to talk to I'm always here and I won't tell a soul." Thank you." I replied.

Now that I have secured a job and have pictures it's time to tell my parents about the baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
441K 11K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
555K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.9M 85.9K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.